VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 1st, 2021 #1
Lutador Branco

Default Brazilian advertising film - magical financing

Brazilian advertising film - magical financing

A man enters the bank branch to finance the purchase of a house, and while talking to the manager, the bank branch itself becomes his house.

Old February 18th, 2022 #2
Lutador Branco

Brazilian advertising film - magical financing.

Banco Itaú, created in 1979.

A man enters the bank branch to finance the purchase of a house, and while talking to the manager, the bank branch itself becomes his house.

Old February 20th, 2022 #3
Lutador Branco

Default Brazilian humor group Os Trapalhões

In the 1970s and 1980s, the main and most famous Brazilian humor group, Os Trapalhões, often presented jokes that would today be considered by the Left Law as racism.

The show's actors are sometimes asked by the current Leftist media about this, and they respond that there was no intention to offend anyone.

They are still very famous and admired today.

Please activate subtitles.

Old February 20th, 2022 #4
Ray Allan

I thought Didi was the Hulk and was married to Tereza, the Brazilian Wonder Woman.

Those guys remind me of the Three Stooges.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 20th, 2022 #5
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I thought Didi was the Hulk and was married to Tereza, the Brazilian Wonder Woman.

Those guys remind me of the Three Stooges.

You remember correctly, Comrade Ray, this really happened, in the other sketch of the show.

Here in this sketch, in this thread, Didi is still an ordinary man, in this new adventure with his friends...

Old March 30th, 2022 #6
Lutador Branco

Leftists also complain that the Brazilian show Os Trapalhões, in the 1970s and 1980s, was violent, but it was just clowning.

As I said before, Os Trapalhões are still very famous and admired today.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; March 30th, 2022 at 02:04 AM.

Old September 21st, 2022 #7
Lutador Branco

The Brazilian comedy group Os Trapalhões, from the 1970s and 1980s, is also sometimes criticized for being sexist, and for making parodies of women, and this is not well accepted in today's left-feminist world.

Today's leftist TV doesn't show most of its skits, but we can still see them in droves on the internet.

Even against the leftist will, they remain famous and respected today, and still have millions of fans across Brazil.

Old September 21st, 2022 #8
Lutador Branco

The Brazilian comedy group Os Trapalhões, from the 1970s and 1980s, is also heavily criticized for jokes and parodies about gay-homosexuals, as seen in this parody they made for Macho Man, from Village People.

But as I said, even against the leftist will, they remain famous and respected, and they still have millions of fans, children and adults, nowadays, all over Brazil.

https://www.veoh.com/watch/v141978432cTYTnX9H

Old September 21st, 2022 #9
Ray Allan

British comedian Benny Hill had a very similar show in the 1970s and 80s where he did stuff just like this. I think The Benny Hill Show and Os Trapalhoes are both funny. You know that you turned me on to the Brazilian show because of the Wonder Woman Tereza and Didi the Incredible Hulk sketch, of course.

Sorry, I know I've mentioned that before.

Last edited by Ray Allan; September 21st, 2022 at 09:21 PM.

Old September 21st, 2022 #10
Lutador Branco

Yes, I know, Comrade Ray, that you became a fan of Brazilians Os Trapalhões when you saw the classic sketch "Wonder Woman and Didi the Incredible Hulk", which I posted in the Brazilian Women thread.

I will post here too.

And now I'm really curious to see the work of British comedian Benny Hill, who I don't know; I will look for videos of it on the internet.

Below, the sketch by Brazilians Os Trapalhões, Wonder Woman represented by Brazilian actress Tereza Mascarenhas, and Didi the Incredible Hulk, which you've already seen.

Old December 17th, 2023 #11
Lutador Branco

Os Trapalhões is a Brazilian comedy TV show from the 1970s and 1980s.

The Left accuses them of being racist and homophobic, but they only produced comedy art.

Os Trapalhões are still the most famous comedy group in Brazil, even today.

Old December 19th, 2023 #12
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
In the 1970s and 1980s, the main and most famous Brazilian humor group, Os Trapalhões, often presented jokes that would today be considered by the Left Law as racism.

The show's actors are sometimes asked by the current Leftist media about this, and they respond that there was no intention to offend anyone.

They are still very famous and admired today.

Os Trapalhões - Didi,Dedé.Mussum e Zacárias contra o Hulk

Os Trapalhões.

As the Left deleted the video because they considered it racist, I am posting the same video again.

Old December 19th, 2023 #13
Ole Massa

Quote:
The Brazilian comedy group Os Trapalhões, from the 1970s and 1980s, is also heavily criticized for jokes and parodies about gay-homosexuals, as seen in this parody they made for Macho Man, from Village People.

But as I said, even against the leftist will, they remain famous and respected, and they still have millions of fans, children and adults, nowadays, all over Brazil.

https://www.veoh.com/watch/v141978432cTYTnX9H
Pretty much everything made before 2000 will be deemed as -ist before long and banned.

Old January 1st, 2024 #15
Ray Allan

The boys are a great crime-fighting team with their patrol bicycle and toy M-16 rifles while they mistake a movie set for a real crime scene.

I found another episode with Tereza in it at the beginning.

Old January 1st, 2024 #16
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The boys are a great crime-fighting team with their patrol bicycle and toy M-16 rifles while they mistake a movie set for a real crime scene.

I found another episode with Tereza in it at the beginning.

Os Trapalhões - As esposas brabas e os maridos paspalhões

Yes, comrade Ray...

If you want, just type Os Trapalhões and Suat in the YouTube search engine and you will find several other episodes...

And this episode you posted is one of the most popular; the actress at the beginning of this episode, and who is on the cover of the video, looks a lot like Tereza Mascarenhas, but she is another Brazilian actress, Carmem Figueira.

Old January 1st, 2024 #17
Ray Allan

Quote:
Yes, comrade Ray...

If you want, just type Os Trapalhões and Suat in the YouTube search engine and you will find several other episodes...

And this episode you posted is one of the most popular; the actress at the beginning of this episode, and who is on the cover of the video, looks a lot like Tereza Mascarenhas, but she is another Brazilian actress, Carmem Figueira.
Okay. Quite a resemblance between the two women.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #19
Lutador Branco

Two of the most famous Brazilian artists, comedian Ronald Golias, and presenter Hebe Camargo.

In this sketch, Hebe represents the interviewer, and Golias represents two interviewees:

First interview: A famous and arrogant doctor;

Second interview: A man accused of being a bank robber.

Thread