Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 16th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Good Guy Coinages (Terms for use by Whites)

conswervative -

Originally Posted by Trevor Dermott View Post
It's as Goebbels wrote. You can call a Jew a communist, a liberal, a neo-con, a secular humanist, and any other name under the sun, all to no effect. But when you call him a Jew, that sticks, and how the Jew cringes at it.

Hence the term 'conswervative.' The professional con-swerve-atives always swerve away from crashing their audience into the fact of jew, and channel the Foxendupen anger-energy into impotent tiny-balled-fist railing against secular hyooomanism and gosh-durned libruls and gawdless atheists.

Conservatism, as it exists in the world today, is inherently and intentionally ineffectual. Anyone with a rational, coordinating, analytical mind, who applies it to politics, quickly notices that the driving power behind any bad idea is almost alway a jew, and the bad idea is always supported by all the major jew organization. The mind also notices that this eminent and outstanding fact, this definitive condition, is never noted by the dogs that ought to bark. They always, always, always remain silent about the causative jew. But more than that, they bark to conceal the jew. To draw their readers away from the truth, the real cause, the thing-that-must-be-cleared-up, the source of the anti-change. This is not by accident, but by design. Once these facts are understood, mass media and professional conservatism ceases to interest, save as something to be laughed at, spit on, and ultimately destroyed.

Old December 17th, 2009 #2
Trevor Dermott

Here's that Goebbel's article: http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/angrif03.htm

Quote:
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."
Also from that article, and something KM and other people who think we can win politely need to read and understand:
Quote:
Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Jew wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Jew really fears: to attack.

Old May 25th, 2010 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Impuritans, "imps," taints (aint pussy or asshole), ecru nationalists - all good terms for self-styled WN who dismiss a principled focus on jews as our main enemy as "purism" and attack those who insist on social and political lines being drawn between oppressors and the resistance. If we're "purists" then they must impurists, Impuritans, adulterants, adulterateds, taints, imps, ecrus (ecru being an off-white color).

Last edited by Alex Linder; September 16th, 2012 at 08:58 AM.

Old June 14th, 2010 #4
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Impuritans, "imps," taints (aint pussy or asshole), ecru nationalists - all good terms for self-styled WN who dismiss a principled focus on jews as our main enemy as "purism" and attack those who insist on social and political lines being drawn between oppressors and the resistance. If we're "purists" then they must impurists, Impuritans, adulterants, adulterateds, taints, imps, ecrus (ecru being an off-white color).
I call them appeasers.

Old June 15th, 2010 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
I call them appeasers.
That works, but I prefer to reserve that term for professional conservatives, especially the hyper-vicious ones like Coulter and Hannity.

Old June 15th, 2010 #6
Igor Alexander

Quote:
That works, but I prefer to reserve that term for professional conservatives, especially the hyper-vicious ones like Coulter and Hannity.
I concede that calling the group you describe appeasers may be like pulling out a .44 Magnum revolver when all that's called for is a spritz of pepper spray.

Old June 16th, 2010 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
I concede that calling the group you describe appeasers may be like pulling out a .44 Magnum revolver when all that's called for is a spritz of pepper spray.
Well, the diff to me is that the pro cons are sellouts. Calling them appeasers is technically correct - it's exactly what they are. They knuckle under for fun and profit, and find ways to rationalize what they're doing. To cover their self-interested cowardice, they are doubly vicious toward those who stick to principle - see Wm F. Buckley on Joe Sobran. Like James Garner said to a bad guy on Rockford Files, lo these many decades ago: "Do you know what you are? (pause, then softening into grin) You do, don't you." Well, these tuffskins call anyone who puts America ahead of Israel a coward, an appeaser, a placater of terrorists, a genuflecting dhimmi-dummy. "Israel appeaser," "kike-ass-licker" are two good uses against them. By contrast, WHINOs are likely simply to be stupid, more than anything. They get stiff-nippled, like Starr, when they see that elegant sheen on Marse Turdston the III, for AmRent. If they like someone, that's good enough. He's on their side. He's one of us. If his actions are inconsistent with our beliefs, that fact is outweighed by their personal feelings. This way does not work. It allows jews and jew-excusers into our midst, leading to takeovers, like a kike daring to insult David Duke at the conference. But of course Duke himself dedicates his book to a jew, which is a good example of exactly the error I'm talking about.

Old July 18th, 2010 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

gun prudes - those who hate Whites able to defend themselves. was reading an article about arizona and writer refers to its "loose" gun laws. since the judeo-bolsheviks like to promote promiscuity by calling anyone this side of Boy George and Lady Gaga "repressed," why not give them a dose of their own medicine. You need to loosen up a bit, illiberals, and quit being so repressed. Try a gun, you'll like it. Another approach would be anti-gun fundamentalists, anti-gun Victorians, zealots - basically anything they'd use against their enemies works on them.

Old August 26th, 2010 #9
Vic S.
Be white, be happy.

Quote:
Here's Coulter's last couple of bf's:

She get's another name from me. Race traitor. Pink rabbit. Whore. Bill O'Reilly's retarded twin sister.

ALL of the above. Last report I saw of her on The Oreilly Factor she said that anchor baby's have got to go, but that the 14th amendment was for black slaves, and we owe BLACKS so much.. I call her the dead rabbit kicking.

anti-racism = anti-white

Old September 16th, 2012 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

In Greece itself, tensions over illegal immigration also are rising. An ultranationalist party, Golden Dawn, for the first time won enough votes in the June general election to gain seats in the Greek parliament. The party campaigned on the slogan "Let's clean the country up," referring to immigrants as "apliti"—"unwashed."

Old January 22nd, 2013 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Hoplophobia - irrational fear of weapons, particularly guns. Coined by Jeff Cooper in 1962. Strongly needs to be popularized as a term for gun-grabbers, gun-haters, goy-controllers. The term is derived from the ancient Greek term for weapons.

Old January 17th, 2014 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Goloboiz - froot loops, queers, butt-pirates, depper dumplings

VagabondellaULaComtesse51L U
My experience is that most Russians would use "gomosexual" or "goloboi" (literally, light blue) to mean gay, whereas "pederast" is used by haters and young people. Today 3:32pm

http://jezebel.com/putin-asks-incomi...ild-1503449894

Old January 21st, 2014 #13
M. Gerard

Quote:
In Greece itself, tensions over illegal immigration also are rising. An ultranationalist party, Golden Dawn, for the first time won enough votes in the June general election to gain seats in the Greek parliament. The party campaigned on the slogan "Let's clean the country up," referring to immigrants as "apliti"—"unwashed."
Used to be "Dirty foreigners" here, now it's "Dirty rednecks."

Last edited by M. Gerard; January 21st, 2014 at 09:23 PM.

Old February 3rd, 2014 #14
Roy
Perception Manager

3rd World Cesspit Dwellers

Sums them up nicely

Old February 9th, 2014 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

cogitechture - for bauhaus and other anti-human forms of architecture favored by the anti-white judeo-leftist modernists

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1653587&postcount=8

Old February 9th, 2014 #16
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Dermott View Post
Here's that Goebbel's article: http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/angrif03.htm

Also from that article, and something KM and other people who think we can win politely need to read and understand:
How true it is..... The small town in the Pine barrens of NJ that I grew up in did not have a single black family and on ly a handful of Jews..... The two Jews in my grade were polar opposites, one was an athletic (he was half Irish) nice kid who was rather popular, the other was a half italian Jew who did nothing but cause problems and act like an asshole Jew. But BOTH of them would react very strongly when called "Jew", even if it was not being used negatively. Deep down inside they knew..... They were Jews, and at some fundamental everyone knows to keep a close eye on "Jews".

Old March 28th, 2014 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Came across this today from a conservative, i think it's good. I'll redo it for us:

Whites work for a living.

Blacks vote for a living.

I think that's a very useful idea/formulation, of course, always racialized into the biggest context - jews using blacks to destroy our race, and forcing us to slave for niggers and jew bureaucrats being but one of their strategies.

Old March 29th, 2014 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1670253&postcount=10

...the creation of...alt-fright

A new designer label from the vaunted AL House for what is...

...just another reorg by scared little conservatives and the professional mulcters who mislead them

alt-fright...just another way of being scared

Old February 5th, 2017 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Cuckservative - advancing your personal interests at all costs most characteristically, in 2017 America, by throwing your (white) race under the bus at the behest of the nigger-promoting, white-nation-wrecking jew, aka your boss.

- this term does not apply to anyone setting the agenda or complying with it out of honest belief. a jew cannot be a cuckservative. calling a jew a cuckservative when he is sticking with his tribe's agenda in the face of opposition is the opposite of cucking, it's loyalty. but it's called treason by conservatives who fail to grasp the racial war and interpret all actions in light of petty party politics. thus a goldberg or shapiro or david brooks arent racially loyal jews but traitors to the Republican Party or Constitution or some other

the concept of Cuckservative is useful in polarizing western nations into #TeamWhite and #TeamJew, the most important political task in the 2010s.

Thread