Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 4th, 2018 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Nigger is Sorry....Mom of White Victim Doesn't Forgive His Niggery Niggeriness

Nigger tells Pastor in prison he's ever so sorry for killing a White boy for no reason, and he writes to the White boy's mom.

She wants no more letters from niggerface. Forgiveness forshmiveness.

Good on her. I cannot stand stories where a person has a 'heart to heart' with someone who savagely murdered their child, and they forgive them.

I think people who do that either have a screw loose, are playing saint, or they are in so much pain it's easier to quash their anger with a false narrative of 'it will be made right if I love those who hurt me'. All wrong. Nature says to feel exactly as this mom does. It's an insincere apology cuz the animal is in a cage and wants someone to open it.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...son-confession

Should anyone's precious son be taken out by a creature that looks like this?

Looks like a mythological evil creature with that lump on its haid, the 'negricorn'.

Old June 4th, 2018 #2
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Nigger tells Pastor in prison he's ever so sorry for killing a White boy for no reason, and he writes to the White boy's mom.

She wants no more letters from niggerface. Forgiveness forshmiveness.

Good on her. I cannot stand stories where a person has a 'heart to heart' with someone who savagely murdered their child, and they forgive them.

I think people who do that either have a screw loose, are playing saint, or they are in so much pain it's easier to quash their anger with a false narrative of 'it will be made right if I love those who hurt me'. All wrong. Nature says to feel exactly as this mom does. It's an insincere apology cuz the animal is in a cage and wants someone to open it.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...son-confession

Should anyone's precious son be taken out by a creature that looks like this?

Looks like a mythological evil creature with that lump on its haid, the 'negricorn'.

Glad to see that LR`s mum will never forgive the piece of nigger shit who killed her son!
This is such a welcome break from the normal narrative of WEAK WHITES rushing in with disgusting "symphathy & forgiveness" for the non-Whites who`ve killed their loved ones

Old June 4th, 2018 #3
Skinhead Zack

Second that, glad to see his mom is sane at least.

Btw, this is a reminder that the Negroes are only capable of these three emotions:

Thus no apology from a Negro would ever be sincere..

R.I.P. Lee Rigby.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; June 4th, 2018 at 05:09 AM.

Old June 4th, 2018 #4
Negros are apes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
Thus no apology from a Negro would ever be sincere..

The nigger is incapable of empathy for others because it requires abstract thought

"What if I be's dat other person I dun killed"

Thread