VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 17th, 2007 #1
Subrosa
Banned

Default The Bootgrl Strikes Again!

With another outstanding video! I vote to make Boots the Video Director of VNN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRZm6lrJTfM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRZm6lrJTfM

Old March 17th, 2007 #2
SSanguine

I agree, that is a pretty damn good video. Nice music to go along with it too. Props

Old March 17th, 2007 #3
Chain

Very fine, bootgirl. The violins were moving, as was the stringing of the nigger and spic orgs. I also was sartorially, spledidly impressed with the first boon's zebra skin pillpox hat. Little smokin' Bobby Zimmerman would have like to have that on his head! "Call for Philip Morris!"

Old March 17th, 2007 #4
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl

Thanks guys. Yeah Chain, when I heard that song I just had to use it. Just listening to it I had images in my head that I wanted to put to it. Awesome song.
"Political Correctness sets up rigid barriers to thought that block an open discussion oriented at solving a problem and thus diverts progress toward further intellectual development. " -Claus Nordbruch

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children." -David Lane

www.thepoliticalcesspool.org

host James Edwards

Old March 17th, 2007 #5
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

That song is from "Requiem for a dream" fitting for vids about subhumans....I have used it for a few vids....Where did you get your texts and effects from bootgirl? I am still using the blue backgrounds when I use text. Can you d-load those fonts, effects, etc? I am real impressed with the quality!

PF

Old March 17th, 2007 #6
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

lol, good to mention the spics.

a jane white portfolio

Old March 18th, 2007 #7
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite88 View Post
lol, good to mention the spics.
Isn't it though.
"Political Correctness sets up rigid barriers to thought that block an open discussion oriented at solving a problem and thus diverts progress toward further intellectual development. " -Claus Nordbruch

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children." -David Lane

host James Edwards

Old March 21st, 2007 #8
Celtic_Patriot

I like how you set your Quicktime reference image to the still frame of the title card.

"Brown Pride" with the Scorsese image of "Godfather puppet strings" and the manipulation of the letters.

It sets your video apart from the others with that reference frame. Good attention to detail. Good quality.

Old June 17th, 2008 #9
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kShqF1dQ_nE

host James Edwards

Old June 17th, 2008 #10
DDK

Superb Video! Welcome Back.

Old June 17th, 2008 #11
Sean Gruber

"All the VNN infiltrators, you can kiss my ass."

Infiltrators of VNN, or "infiltrators" from VNN?

Old June 17th, 2008 #12
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgruber View Post

Yeah, that line confused me as well.

Old June 17th, 2008 #13
White Minority

Quote:

The whole thing is kind of confusing to me.
It's kind of sad, but these days in the kwa, you could actually say that posting vids on the net is the frontline of WN'ism.
I guess in a way she is setting an excellent example for young white women out there. But what example really is that? Think about it.
In a way it proves just how weak and feeble the average male kwan has become, sitting around bitching on forums while women take up the frontlines.

I hope that she finds a hard working, honest, racially aware white man...settles down one day and has some beautiful white children.
Takes all she has learned and pours into them, raising a smarter,tougher, more focused brand of white nationalist.

I don't think that this type of blogging from female WN's belongs plastered everywhere.

Old June 17th, 2008 #14
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Bootgrl ,

care to explain why on your Myspace profile only a few months back in your "away from the movement" period you had non white friends all over it. Listed yourself as bisexual and had an ASIAN looking girlfriend listed on your photos as your wife? after this short hiatus you come back and try to insert yourself back into the movement you were so quick to leave behind when you found new non white friends.

I know of at least five people that were friends of yours who you immediately blocked from your myspace as soon as you started to get comments asking wtf. You even mention "these rumor's" on your video.

from bootgrls myspace pictures

http://wntorrent.com/bootgrl/

the wife..
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=22799983

WN'ists and NS'ists don't condone any form of homosexuality bootgrl, is that why you vanished for a few months? Once you go bi sexual we don't want you back either. Video's do no good coming from a fucking hypocrite.

Old June 17th, 2008 #15
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissevil View Post
Bootgrl ,

care to explain why on your Myspace profile only a few months back in your "away from the movement" period you had non white friends all over it. Listed yourself as bisexual and had an ASIAN looking girlfriend listed on your photos as your wife? after this short hiatus you come back and try to insert yourself back into the movement you were so quick to leave behind when you found new non white friends.

I know of at least five people that were friends of yours who you immediately blocked from your myspace as soon as you started to get comments asking wtf. You even mention "these rumor's" on your video.

from bootgrls myspace pictures

http://wntorrent.com/bootgrl/

the wife..
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=22799983

WN'ists and NS'ists don't condone any form of homosexuality bootgrl, is that why you vanished for a few months? Once you go bi sexual we don't want you back either. Video's do no good coming from a fucking hypocrite.
Anyone who ever thought bootgrl was sincere was just trying to get their dick wet. Ive seen 5 year olds express WN ideology better than she does in her videos. Fuck, none of her videos even say anything of importance- just ditzy rambling on with nothing with substance.

Knowing shes bi/has nonwhite friends comes as no surprise.

WN is just a 'fad' to these type of people.. where they can get attention by a scene that is predominantly lonely men!

Shame on the men who fell for this shit, do you put your ideals on the backburner when you see a (somewhat) pretty girl who you want to fuck ?

look at how manwhores like subrosa suck up to her haha-- when i bet he even knew she wasnt sincere.. but chose to ignore that fact

Old June 17th, 2008 #16
Jett Rink
Banned

Whooo!!!

Take it off!

Old June 17th, 2008 #17
colleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissevil View Post

I know of at least five people that were friends of yours who you immediately blocked from your myspace as soon as you started to get comments asking wtf.

I know as soon as I asked WTF, her and I were no longer friends on there. She deleted me...straight away!

Old June 18th, 2008 #18
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl

I had to go in hiding for personal reasons and yes, I do have friends of all colors. And they respect my White Nationalism. The whole bisexual thing was a mere joke. I wouldn't have put it if I knew people were trying to dig up dirt on me. I had to go in hiding, simple as that.

And as far as the guy making snide remarks towards my videos...make a video yourself. I do my videos a particular way to reach out to people that you wouldn't know how to reach out to. I don't bombard them with what we're fully aware of. That's just common sense not to do so. I do take constructive criticism but as far as I'm concerned you just seem as if you want to tear me down. I'm not a White Nationalist due to it RECENTLY (mind you) becoming a fad.

With or without you guys I'm going to continue doing what I do. The old way hasn't worked and won't work. The new generation, our youth, is what needs to be focused on. Not measuring intellect and social skills in a forum.

host James Edwards

Old June 18th, 2008 #19
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

LOL a joke..your a fucking joke .fuck off you dyke cuntbag

Old June 18th, 2008 #20
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl

Quote:

Was a joke about how vnn is uncensored. Half joke anyway. There are many here.

host James Edwards

Closed Thread

Thread