Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 4th, 2022 #1
Dawn Cannon

Default Shane Warne, the legendary Australian spin-bowler, has passed away at the age of 52.

Shane Warne has passed away at the age of 52. The Australia cricket legend and greatest leg-spinner of all time passed away in Koh Samui, Thailand, of a suspected heart attack, as confirmed by his management company who released a brief statement in the early hours of Saturday (AEDT).

“It is with great sadness we advise that Shane Keith Warne passed away of a suspected heart attack in Koh Samui, Thailand today, Friday 4 March,” read the statement. “Shane was found unresponsive in his villa and despite the best efforts of medical staff, he could not be revived. The family requests privacy at this time and will provide further details in due course.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-b2028672.html

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; March 4th, 2022 at 02:38 PM.

Old March 4th, 2022 #2
Dawn Cannon

Default Rodney Marsh, Australian cricket great, dies at age 74

The cricket great, who formed a prolonged and prolific wicket-taking partnership with Australian pace bowler Dennis Lillee, died in an Adelaide hospital on Friday just over a week after having a heart attack during a fundraising event in Queensland state. He was 74.

https://indianexpress.com/article/sp...-away-7800328/

Old March 4th, 2022 #3
Dawn Cannon

Late Australia spin legend Shane Warne had said that he was put on ventilator briefly when he was battling Covid-19 in August last year. Warne's death was announced in the early hours of Saturday in Australian Eastern Daylight Time to shock and disbelief with his management saying that the 52-year-old died of a “suspected heart attack”.

Warne had contracted Covid-19 last year in August. This was after the legendary leg-spinner had taken both dozes of the vaccine. A month after he had contracted the virus, Warne had revealed that his condition during Covid had deteriorated, to an extent that he had to be put on ventilator.

"It wasn't because I could not breathe, or anything like that, it was basically a special ventilator that I was trialling to make sure there were no longer-lasting effects that Covid would have on me," Warne had told the Herald Sun. "I have been fine, I have been able to run, I have been able to do everything. I have been absolutely fine," he said.

"It was a bit like a hangover, I had a pounding headache. The first couple of days, when I tested positive, I just had a thumping headache and I had one day where I had the shivers, but (was) sweating, like when you have the flu," Warne told The Herald Sun.

"I lost a bit of sense of taste for a few days, but after three or four days I was fine. I have apparently got the holy grail. I have been double vaccinated and I have had Covid, so I am meant to be absolutely fine now."

Considered one of the greatest bowlers of all time, Warne took over 1000 internatioal wickets in an illustrious 15-year-career. After retiring in 2007, Warne embarked on a succesfull stint as a commentator and also led Rajasthan Royals to victory in the inaugural season of the Indian Premier League (IPL), for which he briefly came out of retirement, as their captain.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/crick...405690379.html

He must have took the 3rd vaxxecution to get into Thailand/in and out of Aus?

Old March 4th, 2022 #4
Griff Mickin

The VAXX promoter that slagged off the tennis player dies of something associated to the VAXX
How sad and how stupid.

Old March 5th, 2022 #5
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff Mickin View Post
The VAXX promoter that slagged off the tennis player dies of something associated to the VAXX
How sad and how stupid.
Oh. I didn't know he was a vaxx promoter.

Old March 9th, 2022 #6
Dawn Cannon

Default Thailand: Police Claim Shane Warne Died of “Natural Causes,” Give No Details

This guy was not only vaxed – he was a vax evangelist, going out there and telling others to man-up and get their shots.

So, now he’s dead from a heart attack at 52.

It’s a coincidence.

Quote:
Japan Today:

Police in Thailand said Monday that an autopsy conducted on the body of Australian cricket star Shane Warne has concluded that he died of natural causes.

A statement issued by deputy national police spokesperson Kissana Pathanacharoen said the opinion issued by the doctor who carried out the autopsy has been conveyed to Warne’s family and the Australian Embassy. It said the family did not have any doubt that the 52-year-old cricketer, widely considered one of the sport’s greatest spin bowlers, died of natural causes.

The statement, issued ahead of a planned police news conference, did not specify the cause of death. Preliminary evaluations from Thai authorities suggested Warne died from a heart attack.
Quote:
Warne was found unresponsive in his hotel room on the Thai resort island of Samui on Friday and could not be revived at a nearby hospital. His body was transferred Sunday to the Thai mainland for an official autopsy at a state hospital.

The statement said police would conclude the autopsy report and send it to the prosecutor’s office as soon as possible, a standard procedure in cases of unexpected deaths.

Warne’s family released a statement Monday saying the day of his death was for them the beginning of “a never-ending nightmare.”
Yeah, well.

I guess you should have thought of that.

Everyone is going to get what they deserve.

https://dailystormer.name/thailand-p...ve-no-details/

Old March 21st, 2022 #7
Griff Mickin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Oh. I didn't know he was a vaxx promoter.
Yeah and now another top draw covid VAXX promoting idiot suffers for his stupidity after attacking the same tennis player as the cricket wanker.
Maybe there is a more scientific explanation and its not the VAXX something like Novak Djokovics mother is a witch putting spells on his attackers.

'Follow the rules' - Rafael Nadal hits out at rival Novak Djokovic for not getting vaccinated for Covid-19"
"The world has been suffering enough. Get vaccinated"
Now the funny part.
Rafael Nadal had breathing problems during Indian Wells defeat to Taylor Fritz
It was clear from the start of Sunday’s final that all was not well, with Nadal declining to chase down balls, rubbing his chest and losing the first four games.

He went off court at the end of the first set with the doctor but decided to carry on and had his chances in the second despite his struggles.

The Spaniard will prioritise finding out what the problem is, saying: “When I’m breathing, when I’m moving, it’s like a needle all the time inside. I get dizzy a little bit because it’s painful. It’s a kind of pain that limits me a lot. It’s not only about pain, I don’t feel very well because it affects my breathing.”
This fucking idiot deserves all he gets for actively pushing the VAXX on other people and you can bet he knows exactly what has caused his sudden heart and breathing problems but will never have the "new balls please" to admit he was oh so wrong.

Old March 28th, 2022 #8
Dawn Cannon

Default Foo Fighters myocarditis death

Hello All,

It's Brian, Founder of COVID Legal USA and Editor-in-Chief of The COVID Blog™. It's been a little while since the last email. The COVID Legal USA side of things is extremely swamped right now. If you've written us there about religious exemptions, EEOC processes, and/or any other pro se litigation, please be patient. We'll answer every email received.

Now, to Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins. It is really pathetic that mainstream media are creating fallacious history and trying to push this "he died of an overdose" narrative to protect their beloved mRNA and viral vector DNA injections. This man overcame addiction and had his life together. He certainly used some drugs here and there in his mid and later life. But this coverup amounts to a smear campaign that insults the intelligence of critical thinkers.

https://thecovidblog.com/?utm_source...28+2022+-+Copy

Old March 28th, 2022 #9
Red McKlintock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Shane Warne, the legendary Australian spin-bowler, has passed away at the age of 52.
Funny how some people who are "legends" elsewhere are total nobodies in other parts of the world.

Old March 29th, 2022 #10
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red McKlintock View Post
Funny how some people who are "legends" elsewhere are total nobodies in other parts of the world.
Non cricket parts of the world, I guess?

Old March 29th, 2022 #11
Dawn Cannon

Default Two Top Cyclists Die of Heart Attacks in March, Another Collapses During Race

Quote:
Belgian cyclist Cédric Baekeland died of a heart attack during a training camp in Mallorca, Spain. Baekeland had been on the Mediterranean island since March 12 for the March 26 start of the season in Slypskapelle, Belgium.

The cyclist from the Belgian city of Roeselare, on March 14, suffered a heart attack. He only managed to alert his sleeping roommate before he collapsed. All efforts to resuscitate Baekeland were in vain.

“He had recently been examined, the test showed that he was perfectly healthy,” his team said.

The young cyclist only recently took up the sport after playing football for both KSV Roeselare and Club Roeselare. An injury cut short his budding soccer career and he turned to cycling. This season he would have been a full member of the elite cycling squad.

At the request of the family, the cycling team declined media interviews in Mallorca for the time being, Nieuwsblad reported. All the cyclists on the team had reportedly been vaccinated. Ronny Vanmarcke (73) the former coach of the National Youth Cycling and the oldest face of the jab campaign, had boasted about the high jab rate of older cyclists generally. In October last year, he urged the youth to get the shot too.

“The pros have already been able to ride competitions, but the youth is longing to be able to cycle again. At the first youth cycling races I will certainly be cheering at the finish. With my participation in this campaign, I hope to convince the doubters to get vaccinated so that we can quickly resume normal life.”

It appears that a “normal life” now includes the possibility of healthy young men dying of heart failure.

The news of Baekeland’s death comes in the wake of the sudden demise of another 28-year-old rider, Scotland’s Commonwealth Games cyclist John Paul. On March 9, Paul also passed away and the cause of his sudden death was not made public, leading to speculation that he had died as a result of the Covid-19 vaccine.

On March 21, during the Volta a Catalunya cycling race in Catalonia, Italian cyclist Sonny Colbrelli collapsed crossing the finishing line with initial reports suggesting that he suffered a cardiac arrest. He was however resuscitated and diagnosed with one of the known side-effects of the jab, namely “cardiac arrhythmia”.

Last year, no less than three young Belgian cyclists from Kempen developed heart problems after a race. Junior Joppe Erpels from Arendonk ended up in intensive care, Xander Verhagen from Geel had problems during training and newcomer Yarno Van Herck said he suddenly felt a stab in his chest during the race.

France, the epicentre of global cycling, voted a law last year requiring all participants in cycling events (athletes, support staff and most spectators) to be vaccinated for the Tour de France.
It’s certainly looking like these people did not really expect this many people to develop these serious heart problems so quickly.

The vax appears to have been designed to cause all kinds of cancers and immune system problems over a longer period of time, not just automatically give half of famous athletes heart failure.

https://dailystormer.name/two-top-cy...s-during-race/

Old March 30th, 2022 #12
Griff Mickin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red McKlintock View Post
Never been in to cricket but like it or not it is what it is.
BILLION tune in for cricket legend’s memorial
Strange that they never mentioned his VAXX status.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/18110...ial-melbourne/

Old April 5th, 2022 #13
Dawn Cannon

Default Shane Warne's son speaks out against the vaxxecuted, the MSM.

"Ever since he got vaxxinated, he was experiencing chest pains and health issues"

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLQfnMb8/

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; April 6th, 2022 at 07:46 AM.

Old April 7th, 2022 #14
Griff Mickin

So his own son has exposed him as a weak cunt that was so much of a wanker that he was willing to see other folk die rather than admitting he was so so wrong.
Cock sucker burn baby burn burn burn

Tags
heart attacks, shane warne, taylor hawkins

Thread