Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 16th, 2018 #21
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 3,918
Erik T. White
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Anything is possible for liars like "Poison" ie etc. et al. who like to roll around in their own shit.
You said it very well, littlefieldjohn!!! Maybe we could take up a collection and buy Pisspot Poison a pig sty full of shit so he could roll around it and feel right at home!!!!

I'd just like to say "GET FUCKED" to Pisspot Poison. You're a little, little boy you piece of fungus covered shit!!!!!!!

When are you going to come out with "KEK," hmmmmmmmmm???????

I know it's from the World of Warcraft game and is synonymous with "lol."

Your little "Computer Talk--Poison's Roundtable" on SF shows your ignorance of computers. You use them for gaming. I used them for quantum chemistry research. Ever heard of MATHCAD???? How well do you program in SAS?? Or even SPSS???? Not to mention FORTRAN, IBM Assembler, C++!!!!

You make me want to puke, little kike!!!!!!!!! But you'd probably want to eat it, since you're so full of toro caca!!!!!!



14/88

Erik
__________________
Whites are afraid to speak out against their enemies, let alone act out. This must change ~ Alex Linder
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 16th, 2018 at 02:48 AM. Reason: more info
 
Old March 16th, 2018 #22
Ru88
Junior Member
 
Ru88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 188
Ru88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Yep, and that's why Hitler and the Third Reich are not the epitome of white race. Also, the Jews ("honorary aryans") in their line are the other great reason.
Is that why the regime of Milan Nedich was a puppet of Third Reich? You must be thankful for that chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Mihailovic was a Yugoslavian multiculturalist, he never called his movement as "Serbian" but as "Yugoslavian". He had Croats and Muslims in his lines and he was in conflict with Serbian nationalists like for example the Nedich's corps etc.
KEK all king of Serbian empire aka "Greater serbia" had called themselves "Yugoslavian".


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Those people were Serbians and I doubt that children between the age of 3-8 were aware of any political ideology you sick kike piece of shit.
It's good how Vjekoslav prevented communism in their childhood, likewise you did same in Srebrenica.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
As about "chetniks", most who are portrayed as "chetniks" were actually not, they were called "Ravnogorci" and their leader was a "Yugoslavian" (Mihailovich).
Mihailovich wasn't a chetnik? Cool story bro!
 
Old March 17th, 2018 #23
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 268
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
Is that why the regime of Milan Nedich was a puppet of Third Reich? You must be thankful for that chance.
What this has to do with the fact that the Third Reich was not the epitome of white race? Dumb bagelhead.....
Quote:
KEK all king of Serbian empire aka "Greater serbia" had called themselves "Yugoslavian".
Nope, you ignorant kike fuck. Only the Karadjordjevic dynasty was pro-Yugoslavian.
Quote:
It's good how Vjekoslav prevented communism in their childhood, likewise you did same in Srebrenica.
Well, you sick kike piece of shit, it's good to see your true face when you laugh upon slaughtered white children.
And what about Srebrenica? In Srebrenica, muzrats were the one who slaughtered Serbian civilians through many villages around Srebrenica.between 1992-1995. In 1995 we made a revenge and killed those muzrats, but we killed only military-ready men.
Quote:
Mihailovich wasn't a chetnik? Cool story bro!
No he wasn't, you ignorant kike piece of shit. He called himself "Ravnogorac" and even on his trial he admitted that his troops were never called "chetniks" but "ravnogorci".
 
Old March 17th, 2018 #24
White_Jihad
Junior Member
 
White_Jihad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Earth
Posts: 48
White_Jihad
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Nope, you ignorant kike fuck. Only the Karadjordjevic dynasty was pro-Yugoslavian.
And yet he uphold the dream of a state of Serbian domination of other countries under such freaken state and got his ass popped by a Buglarian. Even European writers wrote about it like Pozzi , your only great achievement is always starting wars and dragging others into shi.t. Russia would have been better without wasting single life in WWI. Hopefully you are not counting on more Russian cannon folder for your adventures , guess the Russian journalists learnt it in 90s.

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/puti...lav-wars-57479


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post

No he wasn't, you ignorant kike piece of shit. He called himself "Ravnogorac" and even on his trial he admitted that his troops were never called "chetniks" but "ravnogorci".
Yes and Hitler is a reptilian like the gibanicaris wearing Draza shirts and calling themselves Chetniks. , all the best from yours truly Poison and SF 'R' team.
 
Old March 17th, 2018 #25
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 268
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
And yet he uphold the dream of a state of Serbian domination of other countries under such freaken state and got his ass popped by a Buglarian.
You're dreaming again, kike buttbreath. In the battle of Velbazhd we beat the Bulgar tatars so hard (and killed their king) that they never recovered fully after that. So try again kike, but next time learn at least the basic history of Balkans, fucktard.

Quote:
Even European writers wrote about it like Pozzi , your only great achievement is always starting wars and dragging others into shi.t.
Which war exactly, you lying circumcised asswipe?

Quote:
Russia would have been better without wasting single life in WWI.
Russia would have been better if they would have took the "protocols of the elders of zion" more seriously and if they would have dealt with infiltrating kikes like you more seriously, and on time.

Quote:
Hopefully you are not counting on more Russian cannon folder for your adventures , guess the Russian journalists learnt it in 90s.
This time the only cannon fodders will be you hook-nosed shitholes. So don't you worry.

Quote:
Yes and Hitler is a reptilian like the gibanicaris wearing Draza shirts and calling themselves Chetniks. , all the best from yours truly Poison and SF 'R' team.
Mihailovich himself said it on his trial that his movement was never called a chetnik movement but a Yugoslavian movement and that his troops were called "ravnogorci" and not "chetnilks", so once again, shut your lying kike mouth.
 
Old March 18th, 2018 #26
Ru88
Junior Member
 
Ru88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 188
Ru88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domianus View Post
What this has to do with the fact that the Third Reich was not the epitome of white race? Dumb bagelhead.....
You're not in position to criticize anything related to the Third Reich, since the only relatively decent authorities you had through your gypsy history - was a Hitler's puppy Milan Nedic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domianus View Post
Nope, you ignorant kike fuck. Only the Karadjordjevic dynasty was pro-Yugoslavian.
Karadjordjevic was most notable dynasty in your history, in fact they're creators of the modern serbian nationalism and expansionism. Other kings were just obedient serves of Ottomans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domianus View Post
Well, you sick kike piece of shit, it's good to see your true face when you laugh upon slaughtered white children.
And what about Srebrenica? In Srebrenica, muzrats were the one who slaughtered Serbian civilians through many villages around Srebrenica.between 1992-1995. In 1995 we made a revenge and killed those muzrats, but we killed only military-ready men.
The assumption they were serbian kids means they were partly gypsy and partly vlachs, so they cannot be named "white". The fact you borrowed such pictures from Tito history book means everything you said is a bullshit.

So you finally admit serbs had committed ethnic cleansing in Srebrenitsa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domianus View Post
No he wasn't, you ignorant kike piece of shit. He called himself "Ravnogorac" and even on his trial he admitted that his troops were never called "chetniks" but "ravnogorci".
Read your history, you exotic freak

Quote:
Chetniks (Serbo-Croatian: Četnici, Четници, pronounced [tʃɛ̂tniːtsi]; Slovene: Četniki), was a World War II movement in Yugoslavia led by Draža Mihailović, an anti-Axis movement

Mihailović's group was also called the "Chetnik Detachments of the Yugoslav Army"
 
Old March 19th, 2018 #27
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 268
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post
You're not in position to criticize anything related to the Third Reich, since the only relatively decent authorities you had through your gypsy history - was a Hitler's puppy Milan Nedic.
Who the fuck are you to tell who's in position and who's not?
There are no gypsies in my history but there are Avars in your history you mongoloid piece of shit.

Quote:
Karadjordjevic was most notable dynasty in your history, in fact they're creators of the modern serbian nationalism and expansionism. Other kings were just obedient serves of Ottomans.
There were many Serbian kings long before the ottomans, you ignorant fuck. Karadjordjevic dynasty was the least important.


Quote:
The assumption they were serbian kids means they were partly gypsy and partly vlachs, so they cannot be named "white".
Your mother was a gypsy and your father a vlach.

Quote:
The fact you borrowed such pictures from Tito history book means everything you said is a bullshit.
Actually everything you dumb piece of shit says is bullshit.


Quote:
So you finally admit serbs had committed ethnic cleansing in Srebrenitsa?
Sadly it's just your judeo-nato kike myth, but I would be happy if it was true and if your beloved muzrats would be cleansed.


Quote:
Read your history, you exotic freak
I know history very well, Avar. On the other hand, you're the one who needs a serious lesson from it.
 
Old March 19th, 2018 #28
Vitaly "SND"
Junior Member
 
Vitaly "SND"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 152
Vitaly "SND"
Default

guys no fight!

Even if serbs are little mixed with because turk occupation still they are Orthodox brothers and friends of Novorosija. Can fix problem with eugenic.

 
Old March 19th, 2018 #29
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 268
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
guys no fight!

Even if serbs are little mixed with because turk occupation still they are Orthodox brothers and friends of Novorosija. Can fix problem with eugenic.
Your Avar mother is mixed.
 
Old March 19th, 2018 #30
Vitaly "SND"
Junior Member
 
Vitaly "SND"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 152
Vitaly "SND"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Your Avar mother is mixed.
brother dont be angry. I dont' understand about Avar.

But I know many serbs are dark or strange face. Not their flaw Serbia even Belgrade was under Turks for long time. All know what happens rapes, mixig.





But serbs brothers and friends of Novorosija even if dark or mixed. May be selective eugenics can fix.
 
Old March 19th, 2018 #31
Tiwaz
Senior Member
 
Tiwaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Europa, Serbia
Posts: 610
Tiwaz
Default Administration should consider dishonorable way of braking the rules by next members:

VNN administration should consider future of members violating the rules of VNN forum!
On this thread ,,SF Serbia'' due multiple accounts, insulting, spreading lies about Serbian history and well known infiltrators from stormfront as Ru88 (Poison), Vitaly SND, White_Jihad...
Those members insulted all members by telling lays about historical facts about Serbian folk on very dishonorable way. Serbian nation fought against ''modern ISIS'' or Islamic terrorists since 1300s.
Non single white nation must not hate other white nation in such way!

It was not long time ago that no one can't remember why NATO bombarded Serbia in 1999 for 3 and half months. 24 March is anniversary of NATO bombed Serbia because of ''Serbian aggression'' on muslims, Serbia defended own state and nation very successfully.
Serbia was under Ottoman empire occupation since 1521 to 1878 as many other states, it would be same you say today about French nation, Sweden or German they are Turks...No, they are under occupation of their own governments and millions of muslims entered in Europa by illegal immigration (ALL ARE ILLEGAL) all European nations are victims of our own government usurpers left millions and millions of ISIS jihadists enter Europa!
Famous European nationalists as NPD leaders or Forza Nuova, AfD, ND and many more see Serbia as one of ,,Whitest'' states what i personally heard from one highest NPD officials sad quote ,,Serbia is lucky to have so much white people and no Islamic terrorists'' end of quote.
Europa will be split on nations always...but above all Aryan race and our religion shall triumph once for all! 14W

RULES OF VNN FORUM 5 and 6 ARE BROKEN BY MEMBERS Ru88, Vitaly SND, White_Jihad

5. Do not call someone a jew unless you can prove it. That goes for informer/grass/state agent/fed too. As well as pedophile/murderer/rapist/race-mixer, etc. We won't tolerate these character smears, so don't make bogus claims unless you can back them with evidence. Your opinion is not evidence.

6. No disrupting activism threads - admins will notify members where this rule obtains.
 
Old March 19th, 2018 #32
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 268
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
VNN administration should consider future of members violating the rules of VNN forum!.....
No, it shouldn't.

This forum is not for the faint of heart. It's not another snowflake forum. If the ukro-baltic-kike-ustasha cunts thought they can troll their way in here, well, they made the worst bet of their miserable lives.
 
Old March 19th, 2018 #33
Tiwaz
Senior Member
 
Tiwaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Europa, Serbia
Posts: 610
Tiwaz
Default

Yes, i wrote to administration about considering their dishonorable behavior and most of all untruth, lies about Serbian history! So there is a lot of ways turn around their activities against their self due really non Croat could not hate Serbs so much if that Croat have Aryan race above all as well as if any white man love more Islamic terrorists than white brother, EVEN IF THAT WHITE BROTHER IS RIVAL NATIONALITY, if two European nations had a conflict there is no excuse for that kind of people in their attentions to present national-socialism or loving own race above all when they can't be that in any way if they are so anti-white and anti-NS actually their letters smell same as antifa anarchists or some aka Che revolutionars...One more think, there are rules on VNN forum and members must respect those rules at least on respectable level due it is not democratic forum.

Last edited by Tiwaz; March 19th, 2018 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Adding text
 
Old March 19th, 2018 #34
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 3,918
Erik T. White
Default

I'm beginning to wonder how many aliases little kike boy Pisspot Poison has on VNN...

14/88

Erik
__________________
Whites are afraid to speak out against their enemies, let alone act out. This must change ~ Alex Linder
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel
 
Old March 21st, 2018 #35
Ru88
Junior Member
 
Ru88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 188
Ru88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domianus View Post
Who the fuck are you to tell who's in position and who's not?
There are no gypsies in my history but there are Avars in your history you mongoloid piece of shit.
I'm your Russian brother, therefore I'm a big brother. You must feel happy to clean my shoes, otherwise I won't support greater servia ideas anymore.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Domianus View Post
There were many Serbian kings long before the ottomans, you ignorant fuck. Karadjordjevic dynasty was the least important.
Who cares about prehistoric times? Before XX century you co-worked with Ottomans in murdering white people of Balkans, after 1900s Karadjordjevic shaped everything you ever had - "greater serbia" aka Yugoslavia.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Domianus View Post
Sadly it's just your judeo-nato kike myth, but I would be happy if it was true and if your beloved muzrats would be cleansed.
Now you're already saying nothing happened there? Then no way you can be named heroes if you didn't kill mujahids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domianus View Post
Mihailovich himself said it on his trial that his movement was never called a chetnik movement but a Yugoslavian movement and that his troops were called "ravnogorci" and not "chetnilks", so once again, shut your lying kike mouth.
Coward Mihailovich could say anything just to save his ass in the communist court.

Last edited by Ru88; March 21st, 2018 at 05:50 AM.
 
Old March 21st, 2018 #36
Ru88
Junior Member
 
Ru88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 188
Ru88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
Yes, i wrote to administration about considering their dishonorable behavior and most of all untruth, lies about Serbian history! So there is a lot of ways turn around their activities against their self due really non Croat could not hate Serbs so much if that Croat have Aryan race above all as well as if any white man love more Islamic terrorists than white brother, EVEN IF THAT WHITE BROTHER IS RIVAL NATIONALITY, if two European nations had a conflict there is no excuse for that kind of people in their attentions to present national-socialism or loving own race above all when they can't be that in any way if they are so anti-white and anti-NS actually their letters smell same as antifa anarchists or some aka Che revolutionars...One more think, there are rules on VNN forum and members must respect those rules at least on respectable level due it is not democratic forum.
Brother, we're National-Socialists both and Adolph Hitler is like a grandfather for our generation of fighters. If he was alive now we'd have been illuminated by his sunshine and our hands stretched to the sun like our Aryan-Slavic ancestors did it. If the Grandfather asked you to eliminate the gypsy-looking enemies of the race, what would you answer? Would there be a place for weak excuses like she's your friend or a sister? Sure no! You'd say "Fuck yeah! You fuckin gypsy are gonna die!", because true national-socialism is not a dumb reposting of Hitler's speeches but a real action.
Grow thicker skin if you want to be on VNN, in the place where every second serbian word is a kike.

Last edited by Ru88; March 21st, 2018 at 05:57 AM.
 
Old March 21st, 2018 #37
Vitaly "SND"
Junior Member
 
Vitaly "SND"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 152
Vitaly "SND"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
VRu88 (Poison), Vitaly SND, White_Jihad...
Those members insulted all members by telling lays about historical facts about Serbian folk
brother what lays
I make 2 posts in this thread defending serbs as Orthodox brothers of Novorosija.
 
Old March 21st, 2018 #38
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 268
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post
I'm your Russian brother, therefore I'm a big brother. You must feel happy to clean my shoes, otherwise I won't support greater servia ideas anymore.
You're a kike piece of shit just like your budy Filatov, you never were a Russian.

Quote:
Who cares about prehistoric times? Before XX century you co-worked with Ottomans in murdering white people of Balkans, after 1900s Karadjordjevic shaped everything you ever had - "greater serbia" aka Yugoslavia.
The history of your "nation" is no older than one century so I understand that beyond it everything is "prehistoric" for your kind. That's why para-nations like your shouldn't exist at first place.

Quote:
Coward Mihailovich could say anything just to save his ass in the communist court.
In other words you are speculating without a single evidence while calling it "true". Typical kike behavior.
 
Old March 21st, 2018 #39
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 268
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
brother dont be angry. I dont' understand about Avar.
Well, you should, Ružić. It's your tribe after all.


ancestors


and descendants

Last edited by Dominus; March 21st, 2018 at 02:57 PM.
 
Old March 21st, 2018 #40
Tiwaz
Senior Member
 
Tiwaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Europa, Serbia
Posts: 610
Tiwaz
Default Serbs are most simmilar to Ukrainians by DNA and Germany have Silesians (Serbs)

https://vnnforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10096&stc=1&d=1521679900

I recommend this book all who are interest in Racial, national and DNA most similar nations...a lot of that.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RacialElementsOfEuropeanHistory.pdf (5.29 MB, 27 views)
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 PM.
Page generated in 0.20175 seconds.