VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 4th, 2017 #1
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default The American Identity and The European Identity

I have written a couple of novels you may be interested in.

The first one, The American Identity, deals with the creation of a new country for White people in North America. It centers around a debate about whether the new country should be called the American Federal Republic or Solutria.

The second one, The European Identity, deals with a plan to dissolve the European Union. It centers around a debate about whether one's primary loyalty should be towards one's race or one's ethnicity.

Both novels show how the consequences of the decision play out over many generations. The point in each case is to present arguments for each side. Although a decision has to be made, the reader should not assume that that is the decision that I personally favor, or that the consequences of the decision are what I would prefer. Rather, I had the characters make the decision that would make for the most interesting story and the most dramatic consequences.

My goal is to promote discussion of or reflection on the issue, and to have the reader to consider both sides in the matter.

Old October 13th, 2017 #2
Michael Jeffrey

The European Identity by Nikola Bijeliti

Where should a person's primarily loyalty lie, to his race or to his ethnicity? This is the contentious question which the new White Nationalist fiction novel, The European Identity attempts to answer.

The European Identity
is a brand new White Nationalist novel, written by pseudonymous author, Nikola Bijeliti. Released less than one year after his debut novel, The American Identity, this follow-up novel, interestingly enough, acts as a prequel. I am curious to see if this series will develop into a trilogy. I suppose we will just have to wait and see.

The novel centers around a group of European countries which are concurrently witnessing a rise in ethnonationalism. The various countries are pushing for a return to traditionalism, and have formed political parties to aid them in regaining control of their own destinies. The countries have their differences but they share one common goal, namely, self-determination. They see the European Union as a major obstacle which must be tackled, so they form a coalition to dismantle the EU, which they give the appellation, exEUnt.

What follows is a debate on the question of loyalty and identity. Should we set aside our ethnic interests for the good of the collective race? The author raises some cogent points for both sides of the question. The reader will walk away from reading this book with some effective talking points and hopefully some new insight.

This is a question we are going to have to come to grips with, if we are to survive. Our rich culture is predicated on our various ethnic groups, but it is my belief that ethnocentrism will not save us. We are going to have to set our differences aside and work together. One lone nation cannot withstand attacks from all fronts. That is why it is more prudent to advocate for the collective race, when possible, in contrast to your specific nationality of ethnic group. The White Race as a whole will act a vanguard to protect our unique ethnic groups and cultures.

If you are interested in identity politics, especially with regard to the White Race, you will love The European Identity. I found this second novel by Nikola Bijeliti both entertaining and edifying. The only complaint I have is the large format the book was issued in. It would have been nice if it was released as a more standard 6X9. Regardless, I will be following this author's future projects.

Michael Jeffrey

Old November 6th, 2017 #3
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

VDare has reviewed my book The American Identity:

THE AMERICAN IDENTITY: Secession Considered In The Classical Style

Old November 6th, 2017 #4
Michael Jeffrey

I thought I'd post my earlier review of the first novel.

The American Identity by Nikola Bijeliti

The American Identity is the debut novel, written by pseudonymous author, Nikola Bijeliti. This novel was released through CreateSpace's print-on-demand service, under the aegis of Amazon, in January of 2017.

Bijeliti’s novel tells the story of a band of White Nationalists dissidents, who are working on a campaign of secession from the United States of America, which they find to be a detriment to the well-being of their race and their progeny.

We follow the protagonist, Egerton Powell, a war veteran, as he lays out the plans for a new revolution, in the spirit of his childhood heroes, Thomas Jefferson and the founding fathers of America. He enlists the help of three other men, who were all war veterans of Zionist wars in the middle east. All four men share the sentiment, that they do not approve of the current direction their once beloved country is going.

Our heroes work toward securing a White homeland for themselves and their progeny, with the help of the Argentine government. They need the cooperation of the Argentine president to procure the requisite weapons to kick off their revolution. The protagonist wishes to build a new country in the spirit of what our founding father had in mind, whereas another character wants to name the new country Solutria and have a complete reworking of the flag, symbols, and everything the country would stand for.

The central motif of the book is the idea of American identity. Many people ask themselves, what does it mean to be an American? Is there a racial component? Can anyone be an American? Do we even have an identity that binds us together as a group? This book deals with this contentious topic and does so in a proficient manner. Much of the dialogue in this novel is dedicated to laying the foundations of a White Nationalist ethnostate and the concomitant provisional government, that would ensure that we will have an identity in the future to preserve.

This is a very fast-paced book that will hold your attention from the beginning until the end. The author clearly is very well-versed in history, perhaps antiquity history as well, and geopolitics; he has a very good understanding of what it means to be a European.

I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed this novel. The author brings up some very cogent points on the topics of race and identity. There were a few occasions when I laughed out loud at some of the witty dialogue. It is a very quick read at about 200 pages. It is in a large book format with large text; you will be able to finish this book in a day or two. The only complaint I have with this book is that the pages are not numbered. If you're interested in White Nationalist fiction and White/European identity, you should certainly check this novel out.

Michael Jeffrey

Old November 19th, 2017 #5
Michael Jeffrey

Both novels written by Nikola Bijeliti are now available in paperback through Patriotic Dissent Books.

Old December 5th, 2017 #6
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

I've just put out revised editions of each of these books. The following changes were made:
  • Page numbers are now on all pages except the title page.
  • Double hyphens were changed to dashes.
  • Quotation marks were changed so that opening quotation marks are different from closing quotation marks.
  • Characters' thoughts are now in italics.
  • Typos have been corrected and minor revisions made to the text.
Nothing in either story was changed, so if you have the older versions they are still the same stories.

Thread