Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 19th, 2016 #1
Ironguard1940

Default St. Louis Rams move back to L. A., get 2.66 BILLION dollar stadium

Un. Fucking. Believable. I thought stadiums costing ONE billion dollars were beyond insane. Now comes the age of multi-billion dollar stadiums. There are numberous articles on this of course. I am just posting the Wikipedia article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_Champions_Stadium

Old September 19th, 2016 #2
notmenomore

Well, it does seem reasonable to locate big niggerball in a nigger-town. The stooge taxpayers will subsidize the whole thing, naturally.

I see today that Commissioner Goodell thinks itz chust vunderfall that all his pet niggers are showing their ass for the National Anthem.

In most cases an employee knocking down seven and eight figures would be expected to demonstrate just a little bit of public correctness? And to be certain, they ARE!! What is a jungle-bunny after all, if itz not showink its ass?

Old September 19th, 2016 #3
Ironguard1940

Default I'd like to be so mistreated and abused

According to nfl.com:

Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers - $19,000,000

Six years, $114,000,000 total with $61,000,000 guaranteed-he is the 17th highest paid player in the NFL in 2016.

Yeah, the bros are oppressed. Kneel fo' Whitey's national anthem.

Most NFL QBs are White and QB is the highest paid position in the league. However, the league is 65-70% nigger so that means overall niggers are making more money than Whites in the NFL.

There is absolutely no justification for these athletes making the money they do. There is also no justification for a stadium that costs anywhere near a billion dollars much less 2.66 billion. As long as the White lemmings are willing to pay outlandish prices for tickets, food, parking, souvenirs, TV sports packages, etc., the price of everything will keep going up.

Old July 24th, 2017 #4
Ironguard1940

Default Las Vegas to get 2 billion dollar stadium to house the Raiders

Here's what 2 billion dollars gets sin city.

http://www.businessinsider.com/raide...r-tailgaters-8

Not everybody is happy about the deal that was made though. If know that if I lived in Las Vegas, I would relocate immediately just because of this.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-...2b16fbfe997588

Old August 6th, 2017 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Here's what 2 billion dollars gets sin city.

http://www.businessinsider.com/raide...r-tailgaters-8

Not everybody is happy about the deal that was made though. If know that if I lived in Las Vegas, I would relocate immediately just because of this.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-...2b16fbfe997588
A lot better uses for 2 billion dollars than a stadium that won't even be used a lot.

I'm from St. Louis and used to have Blues season tickets but stopped because the outrageous prices for the tickets, food and drinks, and $20 each game just to park was simply too much.

Pro sports is simply out of control with the salaries and the cost of these stadiums.

The Miami Marlins just got a multi billion dollar stadium and hardly anyone goes to the games. Just a big expensive building that is mostly empty on game days. Serves that multi cultural shit hole of Miami well I guess.

Old August 6th, 2017 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
According to nfl.com:

Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers - $19,000,000

Six years, $114,000,000 total with $61,000,000 guaranteed-he is the 17th highest paid player in the NFL in 2016.

Yeah, the bros are oppressed. Kneel fo' Whitey's national anthem.

Most NFL QBs are White and QB is the highest paid position in the league. However, the league is 65-70% nigger so that means overall niggers are making more money than Whites in the NFL.

There is absolutely no justification for these athletes making the money they do. There is also no justification for a stadium that costs anywhere near a billion dollars much less 2.66 billion. As long as the White lemmings are willing to pay outlandish prices for tickets, food, parking, souvenirs, TV sports packages, etc., the price of everything will keep going up.
Parking for these events are $20-$40 a game. Imagine if you have season tickets. Plus most of these arenas and stadiums are located in shithole areas which means your car gets broken into. In St. Louis at Cards and Blues games they get broken into a lot because they know there are guns in the cards because they have metal detectors per MLB and NHL policy now so you gotta leave your gun in your car and a lot of people in Missouri carry guns. It was getting so bad the police chief told people not to bring their guns.

Thread