VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 29th, 2017 #21
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I'm not a bigot. I hate spics, nigs and other muds for the way they act.

We need to make it mainstream. Niggers with BLM have made it mainstream.
What YOU want and what YOU think doesn't matter. All that matters is what (((THEY))) want for you.

Old November 29th, 2017 #22
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
What YOU want and what YOU think doesn't matter. All that matters is what (((THEY))) want for you.
BLM is considered civil right activist and heroes.

This is why the jewish propaganda machine must be toppled.

Every medium sized and larger town has a Martin Luthern Koon road. Yet in cities with a lot of German ancestry like Milwaukee, Chicago, Texas Hill country you don't see Adolf Hitler Blvd despite being a crusader for the volk and basically saving Germany from Jewish control.

Old December 4th, 2017 #23
brutus

Red face

Re: Alex
I appreciate your thoughts. And since making my opening post on this thread I've explored MGTOW a little deeper, and I concur with your assessment.
Of course the untenable flaw in MGTOW is it adds to the pile of other jew contrivances and schemes that effectively reduce White procreation. And again, of course, none of that is addressed by anything we read from any notable proponent of MGTOW.
Guess knowing we must keep our backs to the wall is better than the alternative....Being skinned alive by our own women.

Old December 9th, 2017 #24
Gladiatrix

I was called a "racist Nazi bitch" by a MGTOW cuck on this video

Old December 9th, 2017 #25
Olaf Menes

It is simply social engineering at its finest.

This is a win, win for the "Machine" Turn White men and women against each other, lower birthrates, and a financial windfall for divorce lawyer conglomerates.

It all started with Feminism. White women were convinced that being a stay at home mother with a large number of children was paramount to gender slavery. Wages to the working class male were reduced to the point that middle class Whites were forced into both parents working to sustain a financially healthy household.

Women entering the workforce produced infidelity rates skyrocketing, and the premise that women in general could get pregnant, divorce and pursue a career while extracting child support, AND be the head of the household, all while then pursuing a sexual carefree lifestyle of whoredom ushered in by the birth control pill.

What you have now is why the White birthrate has plummeted. Western society has stripped White Men of all inherent evolutionary status, while rewarding the 3rd world races with welfare for babies funds. What has happened is emasculated men don't want to reproduce because it is now about being a 53% chance to being paramount to financial slavery.

You want to destroy a race? punish them for procreating.

Old December 11th, 2017 #26
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

MGTOW is a bunch of insecure dribble and it is playing into the cards of the jewish establishment. They want us gone. Any ideology that at it's core seeks to divide White men and women to deter Whites from procreating, is obviously kosher in it's origins.

If you go to any MGTOW channels or websites, you'll notice they almost never acknowledge our (((enemies))) or the fact that Whites in general are under attack. Their movement is as destined to die off as their genetics.

MGTOW is just the opposite side of the coin of feminism. Feminism tears white women away and MGTOW tears White males away, the ultimate goal is to discourage White births and encourage mixed raced births to destroy our race.

"Don't breed with those evil white women goy, trust me, just go your own way and keep playing vidya games and watching Rick and Morty!"

"Yes, goy! White women only want black men anyway. You're wasting your time with them, goy. Go for asian women, they are better for you, goy. Don't be a cuck."
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; December 11th, 2017 at 02:35 PM.

Thread