Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 11th, 2017 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Teacher beaten to death with bat, daughter bound and gagged, by scum in Hawaii

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/10...olice-say.html

".. A woman cleaning a Hawaii vacation home Wednesday with her 8-year-old daughter was brutally murdered and the girl bound and duct-taped, Hawaii police said as they announced two arrests in the case.

Officials said Saturday that Kailey Dandurand, 20, and a green-haired Stephen Brown, 23, were charged with murder, kidnapping and burglary in the death of Telma Boinville on Oahu’s famous North Shore surfing mecca, according to reports.

Boinville was beaten with a baseball bat, which was recovered at the scene, KHON-TV reported.

Her 8-year-old daughter was found alive in another room, the station reported. She had been bound and gagged with duct tape.."

Telma Boinville, her daughter has no mom now:

Thanks to green haired nigger and his scumdog asian gf with pink hair:

^^This scum think that beating this woman to death, terrorizing an 8 year old, and going to Wal-Mart with her credit card (and dried blood on their hands they didn't wash off) was cute, they are smirking for the cameras.

He had a warrant for his arrest for failing to report to his Probation Officer for a drug test. He had also beaten up a gf before the new murder accomplice gf.

Diversity: White people supplement their income cleaning homes, and the vibrant set kill and steal to 'uplift deyselves'. Nice system.

There is a go fund me for the White woman's little girl:

https://www.gofundme.com/telmaohana

They don't have near as much money as Michael Brown or Trayvon's family raised, but then again, we is privileged by way of our birth I hear.

Old December 11th, 2017 #2
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

As a teacher she was most likely a true believer in and propagandist for diversity.

Old December 11th, 2017 #3
Susan

Another thing Emily: Whites don't suffer as much when beaten to death either. Our White privilege gives us a protective coating that reduces pain from being beaten to death by niggers and other assorted muds.

Down through the years since I lost my long time job I've considered doing a number of different jobs but rejected them for one reason or another. A number.of those jobs required me to be in the home of someone I did not know providing a particular service such as cleaning, house sitting, pet sitting or dog walking.

But I decided that I did not want to be in a strange home owned by someone I did not know. I also would not know the history of the house or who the past or present owners hung around with, whether or not they did illegal drugs...you get the idea.

Self preservation folks: practice it diligently. Always look out for yourself and practice safety first.

Old December 11th, 2017 #4
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Just like Palestinians, Hawaiians have every right to kill the invading hoards of their (formally) sovereign territory.

Old December 11th, 2017 #5
Ironguard1940

Default I think she changed her mind for good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
As a teacher she was most likely a true believer in and propagandist for diversity.
Not any more.

Old December 11th, 2017 #6
Ironguard1940

Default The Hawaiians don't know what an invading 'horde' is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post
Just like Palestinians, Hawaiians have every right to kill the invading hoards of their (formally) sovereign territory.
The problem is that Whites have been far too nice to the natives they have conquered. If the japs had invaded Hawaii during WW2 they would have treated the Hawaiians (and us Haole) to rape, torture, beheadings, forced prostitution and labor camps. This is what the natives there need today.

Old December 11th, 2017 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

No way of knowing what she was, but as IG said, she is no more.

She wasn't there to bang niggers, she was trying to earn money. Her 8 year old has no mom now. The nig and his ho should be executed for something this horrible.

Teachers, people who have to go into someone's home for a living, like Realtors, or cleaning as she was: Whites need to understand that this system will not protect them. It is designed to protect those who hate and want to kill us, and keep the (((elite))) safe from the whole mess.

They won't enforce our laws when it makes sense, and want to create new laws to force silence people so they can't even discuss. It's Orwellian crud.

The fact that we live in a world where this woman's death is not shocking shows how far we've sunk, and in very little time.

Old December 11th, 2017 #8
ToneDeaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
There is a go fund me for the White woman's little girl:
Horrible scum
Poor girl, though mom is not white
but a native Brazilian.

Old December 11th, 2017 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneDeaf View Post
Horrible scum
Poor girl, though mom is not white
but a native Brazilian.
Many Brazilians, esp in the South of the country, are White. There is a member of this forum who is such, Brazilian. Many Portugese there of course.

I will say the mom has a slightly dark caste of face, she may indeed be mixed, but I do not know that just because she is from Brazil.

The facts on the nig and chink of course remain the same, they will kill for a little trip to Wal-Mart if given the chance.

Imagine going to Wal-Mart with blood on hands to shop with the dead woman's debit card. Insane.

Animals are better, they only kill to eat.

Old December 11th, 2017 #10
jaekel

Island niggers no better than the africoons. They're all savages.

Old December 11th, 2017 #11
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Another thing Emily: Whites don't suffer as much when beaten. Our White privilege gives us a protective coating that reduces pain from being beaten by niggers and other assorted muds.

Add to that the fact that I'm a White Male entitles me to free money. Due to my White Privilege, I just walk into any bank, and they hand me a bag of money. I don't even need to apply for a loan.

Old December 11th, 2017 #12
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Island niggers no better than the africoons. They're all savages.
Yes, the boy appears to be combo coon and 'island coon', ha.

I have notice the propensity for violence amonst those who dye their hair with Kool Aid colors, and I'm not kidding, it's interesting to see the mix of cartoonish behavior with savage violence.

Craig said there is a major meth prob on the island, in combo with their general non-White savagery. Bad combo, Whites need to take care when working or vacationing, remembering how much these assholes hate us.

As Susan mention re certain jobs she'd not take if they were unsafe, that is wise. Protecting Whites is not high on the Semitic (((totem pole))) of priorities.

Old December 11th, 2017 #13
T.Garrett
Banned

Exclamation attn niggers

Jeez, where are all the screetching examples of the evil shit whites supposedly do to shitskins daily due to this funky racism we're born with?

Can any of you niggers out there reading VNNF give us just a few examples?

Maybe just one example ...?

I thought so.

Last edited by T.Garrett; December 11th, 2017 at 04:37 PM.

Old December 11th, 2017 #14
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post
If it were up to me, I'd dump Hawaii, give them independence, along with Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Marshall Islands and all other cannibal islands out there that are nothing but a drain on us. Just keep our territory within CONUS.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 12th, 2017 #15
Theodore R. Bundy

We are the only race that doesn't look out for each other. The jew was masterful in its sowing division in the white race (antifa). As is, I feel no sense of comfort with other whites around. I realize they are far from dangerous, but far from allies either.

Old December 12th, 2017 #16
Theodore R. Bundy

We need to get to the point that when a white is sacrificed to diversity, a jew follows.Watch how fast things change then.

Old December 12th, 2017 #17
Theodore R. Bundy

True if you look at the recent cases; 2 white people that verbally threatened nigs get 20 years. The 4 nigs that kidnapped and tortured the retarded white are on probation. Until the jew spell wears off the avg white, it will continue.
Probably wears off when we are down to 30% population. But, then (((they))) deal w a million Tim McVeighs.

Old December 12th, 2017 #18
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
If it were up to me, I'd dump Hawaii, give them independence, along with Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Marshall Islands and all other cannibal islands out there that are nothing but a drain on us. Just keep our territory within CONUS.
Unfortunately Whites have an obsession with sicking their noses into non-Whites bushiness, Wrongly believing they can raise them up and live in harmony with them.

We'll never learn.

Old December 13th, 2017 #19
WayneW67

Both the nigger and his nigger lover, if found guilty should be executed by a public hanging. Make it a short drop. Let it be a message to other degenerates that this is what happens when you hurt a White person.

Thread