VNN Broadcasts

Old November 8th, 2013 #81
Johan
Banned

Default Antillean kill daughter 3 year himself and shot white wife in hospital

Fri 08 Nov 2013, 08:11

Reconstruction horrific nightmare Reuver

by Nico Fassotte
REUVER -That there was a serious crisis, these were police, but also the residents of the district Reuverse Offenberg yesterday morning but permeated all too quickly

While shot in her leg mother Jessica with gun drawn in an ambulance is discharged, under cover agents are told to stay above. Within the other residents immediately The nearby primary school De Lier Trio is indicated that the children should stay inside.

Urgently called snipers doors stairs in houses where no one is home, to take off. The hostage taker if necessary out as the best position in At that time, the 44-year-old Ziejed Ajubi with his 3-year-old daughter tucked away on the top floor of the middle class luxury property to the Sundew 11. This is the home of his former in-laws, where his ex-girlfriend Jessica and her daughter had been withdrawn. Few weeks ago
Heroic

Shortly before, on the street played the beginning of the drama. Local resident and former soldier Roger tells Schoote yet with a tremor in his voice about what he experienced on his door. Probably by his heroic action survived the 26-year-old Jessica drama that her daughter Shaniqua and her ex-boyfriend Ziejed Ajubi killed.

At a quarter to nine in the morning he heard shouting outside. "It sounded panicky. I went outside and saw a man, a woman and a child in a struggle. I immediately saw that the man had a machine gun fixed. He also had a kind of military armor. He shot at that time his wife down and cried at the same time "I'll shoot you broken '. Then I went behind a wall in coverage. But a little later I'm still risen again. He shouted 'you get to see her again. " Then I went to the woman. She groaned in pain. It was dangerous, but it was my civic duty to help. I dragged her inside with me. But he came back and pointed his gun at me. "I'll shoot you destroy." But his gun faltered, he wanted to charge. When I was very quickly inside. I have the woman stabilized and at that time he turned his weapon on my door. I lay on the ground and yelled at the woman 'flat!' He then. "Disappeared
Dull pop

While police surrounds the house and the neighborhood hermetically, Ziejed Ajubi calling itself the control room of the police. There he states that he has kidnapped his daughter from dissatisfaction with the access arrangements. He says an Uzi and have a hand grenade with him and wants to hurt his daughter and himself, as he reports. Requirements would not. States If the police further contact with him, binds the Antillean after several hours of negotiations and sounds a lot milder. Finally, he talks about a "shitty country" and asks if he can cuddle. Half an hour with his daughter

Then he comes out, he says to the police negotiator.

Just before 13:00, the police for the last contact with him. Be as short time later heard two dull popping, that Ajubi has slain his daughter and then himself. Police know at that time nothing and interprets the dull popping even if shots. But if they do decide to attack the house after two hours of silence she arrives the lifeless bodies of father and daughter.

http://translate.google.nl/translate..._.html&act=url

Old November 8th, 2013 #82
Johan
Banned

Angry School Swimming lessons only for foreigners and blacks,no whites allowed

Published: 6 Nov 2013 14:36 ​​Last updated: 6 Nov 2013 15:43

Delft municipality reduce costs from plan to abolish it. Swimming school At least, for indigenous children. Children of black and special schools may be just coasting. Expense of the municipality Reports that West Broadcasting.

Piet Reedijk, director of the Sportfondsenbad, is critical of the idea. The cut should yield 140,000 euros, but according to Reedijk is the wrong decision.

Drowning Victim
It is a dangerous plan, according to Reedijk. "It is waiting for the first drowning victim. First we had over a thousand children in swimming lessons, there is soon over three quarters away. Then you talking about eight hundred children of the white schools."

Black or special may be
The schools that still receive subsidies to swim, special schools and so-called OAB schools (Educational disadvantage Policy). Reedijk: "There you can put in your question, why these and not others?"

http://translate.google.nl/translate...htonen&act=url

Old November 8th, 2013 #83
Johan
Banned

Default Anti-Semitism in NL louder and bolder

M. van Berkel | 08-11-13 | 14:19

Anti-Semitism is rampant in the European Member States, according to research by the European Agency for Fundamental Rights. Three quarters of the Jewish respondents believe that anti-Semitism is a problem in the past five years has escalated. A fifth had to deal with anti-Semitic incidents, here are verbal and physical violence.

The agency of the European Union spoke with more than 5,800 Jews from eight European countries. Not to score, as well as neighboring Belgium evidence there indicates 85 percent of respondents antisemitism to encounter. Internet In addition, 70 percent see also anti-Semitism come back in the media, while the average is 59 percent.

That the results come out today, is not strange: Today is the International Day against Fascism and Anti-Semitism and also 75 years since the so-called Kristallnacht took place.

In Netherlands
The EU report on anti-Semitism Netherlands is not included. Yet it is also not set well with anti-Semitism here. "We especially see that expressions harder and be bolder," as late Esther Foot CIDI to know Spitsnieuws. According to the director, the Internet and social media major 'culprits'. "There are things about Jews said that 20 years ago we encountered absolutely not." As an example Foot young people the Holocaust "a blessing" find .

Death threats also score high on the list of CIDI. "Since dogs do not like the bread. If you used to threaten someone wanted, you had to really do what. Letters and words cut and paste a letter. The letter should not be in your hometown to do the post ... Nowadays you sit at your computer, you imagine yourself safe and you can the grossest things roar. "

The director of CIDI warns of "the landscape that is now being created." "Expressions are becoming heavier and coarser and therefore can be violence."

The National Centre for Diversity can no figures conjure on anti-Semitism in the Netherlands.

http://translate.google.nl/translate...utaler&act=url

Old November 11th, 2013 #84
Johan
Banned

Default Asylum seekers 'flight office' Amsterdam back on the street

November 11, 2013 , 17:44

by Anouk van Kampen

The group failed asylum seekers who is in a cracked office building in Amsterdam since early last month, there must be clear within three days. This has given the court in Amsterdam today in a case that was filed. by the owner of the office building on Weteringschans

The building of the German pharmaceutical company Bayer and was already more than a year before the empty asylum seekers involved. The company says now need to have the building itself and would therefore asylum seekers have gone. To our knowledge, it is a hundred people, writes news agency Novum.

The group moved into the building after applicants that it is unable to return to their homeland, from the so-called flight flat at the Jan Tooropstraat in Amsterdam were put. Sympathizers had squatted for them.
Since September 2012 the city

The group of asylum seekers is now more than a year to roam around in the city. In September 2012 they set in the garden of the Parish of the Protestant church in Amsterdam a sail. There they were demonstratively under bivouac so that, rejected asylum, but not to put asylum seekers in the Netherlands to build a normal life. Hoping the government policy

The group started with fifteen, mostly young African men and grew into a more than 150 people. After the garden of the Parish they moved into a tent camp on the Notweg in the same city , then they were in the so-called flight Church , then in the flight flat and finally in the office building where they now have to leave again. Each time it was decided that they could not stay. Where are they now go, is not known.

http://translate.google.nl/translate...aat%2F&act=url

Old November 12th, 2013 #85
Johan
Banned

Angry No place for Black Petes in Sint Lucas Andreas Hospital

by Mark of Dorresteijn 12 Nov 2013

The board of directors of the Amsterdam Sint Lucas Andreas Hospital (Slaz) has decided that this year no decorative Black Petes are suspended. Instead, neutral decorations brighten the building.

The board wants to foster patients and staff of the hospital, located not offend the multicultural New West district, reports The Telegraph . The staff of the Slaz disagrees with the decision of the hospital. 'Cowardly and exaggerated, that the board is so carried away by the Zwarte Piet discussion. This ornament hanging every year. We have never had negative reactions from patients. "
OLVG

Interestingly, the decision is not taken for OLVG, which is under the same management. "The Sint Lucas Andreas has a patient population with a very diverse ethnic background. The same applies to the employees of the hospital, "said a spokesman.

http://translate.google.nl/translate...84W%2F&act=url

Old November 14th, 2013 #86
Johan
Banned

Default No right to education of immigrant native

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Court of The Hague - The State is not obliged to give immigrant children in their mother tongue in primary school lesson. That the Court of The Hague decided in a procedure that a number of Turkish interest in the Netherlands had been brought against the State.

The organizations were of the opinion that the State acts in fights with various international treaties and European law by failing to support education. Immigrant languages The court went there not in it, because the Dutch legislature has a certain degree of discretion. In our country had to municipalities in 2004 the possibility of teaching foreign languages ​​to offer. From 2004, the government stopped doing.

The court held that the Treaty provisions on which the interest is not following professions have a right to education in the mother tongue of immigrant children in primary education. Also, the organizations not directly appeal to those Treaty provisions to enforce in the Netherlands. This education

Although education of immigrant mother might have for immigrant children, certain benefits the State may determine whether the provision of education of immigrant mother tongue is desirable yourself. The State is not required to facilitate that. Education

http://translate.google.nl/translate...2F1%2F&act=url

Old November 14th, 2013 #87
Johan
Banned

Default Black Pete in Holland vs blacks in israel

"Parents, keep child home as St. coming to school!"

14-11-13 - 08:47 Source: AD

Netherlands Foundation Gets Better (NLWB) advises parents to keep up with the celebration of Sinterklaas at school. Their children at home The organization opposes the "racist nature" of the children's and feels "supported by concerned parents."

The foundation will - in their own words - many concerned parents on the phone wanting to know how to 'safeguard the children's racist "their children.

The organization has made a protest letter that parents can send to the school. The letter asked the school so as to fit that Zwarte Piet not "racist caricature" is more the party. "Should it not be possible (...) I will unfortunately have to see me to keep my child home."

"Nice chill '
Initiator Jerry Afriyie from Amsterdam said the action would provide an alternative: "We advise parents to home something fun to do with their own children."

The foundation wants kids party does not deny: "My own children enjoy on December 5, even more than in school. We're going somewhere. Chill. They get presents. Sinterklaas is more than just Zwarte Piet who necessarily need to be. "

According to Jan-Willem Swanepoel of the Inspectorate of Education, the parents may have problems with the action: "If the celebration is part of the curriculum, then parents can do not just to escape. A school may provide compelling circumstances a student leave, but that does not seem obvious here. "

NLWB warns parents of the consequences: the unauthorized home keeping a child means 75 euro fine per child per day.

http://translate.google.nl/translate....dhtml&act=url

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black in Israel racial purity and the Jewish state

10/23/13 - 17u54 Source: World Observer

While the United Nations is outraged consider the racist content in the festival of Saint Nicholas, the world seems to be watching the fate of the black people in Israel is not exactly welcome. away That is an understatement when you look at the above documentary. The documentary was commissioned by The New York Times, but not posted on the online forum of the newspaper. The documentary seems that purity in the Jewish state is anything but folklore.

The full video report is shared for several days on Facebook, with comments in the sense of "history repeats itself"

"Poverty and exploitation"
"Since 2006, about 60,000 African refugees arrived in Israel. They are fleeing poverty, ethnic cleansing and genocide. As refugee camps in Africa, flooding and Europe gates close for asylum seekers, Israel was for them the second best option. The country not only known as a developed democracy, it is also about land access and therefore has everything to make for these people., but a safe haven Israel refuses them benefits and denying them the right to work to provide. livelihood legally They get to poverty and exploitation, "it sounds in the introduction.

What follows is a remarkable picture of how Israelis openly claim to be on their racist attitude, pride how the Deputy Minister Binnenandse Affairs expulsion of "infiltrators" promises, how an MP explains that Israel is likely to be Jewish identity loss if more non-Jewish foreigners in the country to be admitted and participating in parades against refugees often result in violence against Africans. Other beleidslui call for the construction of prison camps for refugees, staatsrabbijnen forbid Jews to rent apartments to non-Jews.

According to the documentary makers Africans, however, constitute a threat to the security of Israel. "Most want nothing more than to contribute to the prosperity of the country", as it sounds.

Fence on border
"Prime Minister Netanyahu warned earlier that if the people of Israel for more than thirty percent would consist of Arabs, Israel would become a binational state, and thus would lose. Its Jewish character, he is committed to building a fence on the border in the Sinai Desert, the problem of the infiltrators will dissolve and it's time for the second phase: the expulsion of the infiltrators. "

"Without process locked"
"Due to the custom anti-infiltratiewet that there was originally to prevent their belongings to return, Palestinians focused non-Jewish immigrants can be arrested and imprisoned without trial for three years or longer before they are deported. To that end, in the Negev the largest prison in the industrialized world, built ".

Max Blumenthal, one of the creators of the documentary explains how The New York Times asked him to Israel to make a documentary about extremism but decided not to use.

"They asked me to contribute to their new section on their website that offers short video documentaries., I am known for my documentaries on the right side in the U.S. and extremism in Israel. When my video was not completed on time, they let me know they wanted to see. material quickly so I sent them a video I made with my colleague David Sheen, an Israeli journalist that the case of non-Jewish Africans in Israel closely follow ".

Pogroms
"We then shocking images of pogroms against African communities in Tel Aviv mounted interviews with human rights activists. Thought it was a well-made documentary about a situation that few Americans are familiar with. We also added an analysis, and scraped the documentary to their style at . But our documentary was dismissed without explanation. I also sent them to other major news sites and who have not responded even though they often have posted articles on my hand "in the past.

http://translate.google.nl/translate....dhtml&act=url

Old November 16th, 2013 #88
Johan
Banned

Live Blog: Entry Sinterklaas (closed)

Posted: 9:48 pm, Saturday, November 16, 2013 / Updated: 13:28 pm, Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sinterklaas arrives in Groningen today. After the steamer arrives in Zuiderhaven St. makes a trip through the center of Groningen. Follow this live blog and social live blog.

Live Blog

13:28 Sinterklaas has now departed from the Market but there is still plenty to do. Up to three hours at various stages can be seen. Performances in the city From three hours is the bedroom of St Nicholas in the Der Aa-church open to visitors.

13:16 Visitors are satisfied with the entry properly. They find the party well organized................................

09:48 There are today expected 50,000 visitors. At the Central Station in the city starts all pressure to be.

http://translate.google.nl/translate...126950&act=url

Amsterdam;niggers,antifa,and other scum against zwarte piet.

Demonstration on the Place de la Bourse in Amsterdam against Zwarte Piet [update]

16 Nov 2013 15:39 | Last updated: 16 Nov 2013 16:47

AMSTERDAM Hundreds of demonstrators protest on Saturday afternoon at the Place de la Bourse Zwarte Piet. Opponents of Zwarte Piet find racism.

Amsterdam keep in mind that Sunday demonstrators to disrupt.'s Entry against Zwarte Piet Demonstrators are welcome, says Mayor Van der Laan, but they must "use their common sense. Zwarte Piet may also not be scolded.

http://translate.google.nl/translate...e%255D&act=url

Old November 16th, 2013 #89
Johan
Banned

International call to ban pedophiles association

16-11-2013 Broadcast Editors Herman Zaalberg Editorial Miriam Heijenga

Netherlands gets a good slap on the wrist : 200 International children's organizations from 50 different countries come to visit next week to make them find it unacceptable that the Netherlands allows pedophile association Martijn clear . In a petition they appeal to the Dutch policy to ensure that Martijn is prohibited. They find that the Netherlands has an example herein .

The association was banned by the courts in 2012 . But in July this year turned the court in Leeuwarden this decision on appeal back . Martijn was able to continue .

In EénVandaag two advocates for the ban : Seila Samleang is known for his work in Cambodia , where he many Western pedophiles behind bars managed to get through detective work . Jackie Branfield is founder of the South African organization Operation Bobbi Bear Project , an organization that helps children to do against their abusers through a teddy bear . Return

Look below two previous broadcasts back on the legal battle around the ban on Martijn .

http://www.eenvandaag.nl/binnenland/...elenvereniging

Background information what's going on

Columnist, presenter and beroepshagenees Henk Bres has several world leaders sent a letter requesting to practice on Netherlands to take action against pedophiles more action.

Bres is on Facebook and Twitter started an action group called 'Action Bres. The ultimate goal is a change in the law. Bres has including President Obama, President Putin and Queen Elizabeth sent a letter in which he asks them to put pressure on the Netherlands and Dutch delegations. Pressure during trade missions A few months ago started Bres a sticker campaign for this campaign.

Pressure
The Hagenaar hopes the action to accomplish five things: a ban on organizations and websites of pedophiles, establishment of a peer support organization supervised and where to consult lawyers and doctors are guidelines for the rehabilitation of ex-convict pedophiles - which included the problems of housing, as well as reporting, and the possibility of Internet monitoring - mandatory preventive admission and treatment at high risk of recurrence and minimum penalties for sexual abuse of minors.

http://translate.google.nl/translate...and%2F&act=url

More on Bres and his action

http://translate.google.nl/translate....nl%2F&act=url

The action before this one

Vocational Hagenees Henk Bres today in the House of a citizens offered with 72,000 signatures. That's enough for a debate on banning the pedophile association Martijn.

Before Bres had needed at least. 40,000 signatures He began his action after the prosecution announced that the association could not be prosecuted. The club was not liable for matters for which board members of Martijn convicted or of which they were suspected.

Bres got half second too little time for its citizens to explain. In the House Different groups understand the position of Bres, but do point to legal complications.

http://translate.google.nl/translate...dio%2F&act=url

Old November 20th, 2013 #90
Johan
Banned

There need money for the security of Jewish institutions

20 Nov 2013 07:28

AMSTERDAM The government must have the bridge come up with money for the security of Jewish institutions, that the Christian Union in parliament.

"For the Christian Union is a matter of honor. People should not have worried if they do be safe. Parents pay 700 to 1000 euros per child security costs for Jewish education. This is not just another school case. I think uncivilized and we should arrange'' said parliamentarian Gert-Jan Segers.

He brings the Wednesday during the treatment of the judicial budget. "We can not resign ourselves to forms of anti-Semitism that lie.'' Behind this threat Costs in Amsterdam according to the party now total 800,000 euros and are partly paid for by the municipality and district South.

http://translate.google.nl/translate...lingen&act=url

Jewish schools Amsterdam wanted armed guards

Jewish schools in Amsterdam at the Ministry of Security and Justice informed last year to the ability to convert. Armed guards in

This Nieuwe Revu magazine reports this week. The magazine examined how fed up with the demand for armed private security guards, following the desire Brinks recently uttered. This company wanted, after in the recent past twice already to have been a violent robbery, victim armed guards to go up.

"It occasionally happens, but we see no increase in requests. Also because a lot of people know that it is useless, "says a spokesman for the ministry. "If people wanted to, they always inquire how it works and get them immediately that it makes no sense." Last year knocked Jewish schools from Amsterdam to the Ministry. In Toulouse a deadly shooting had taken place in such a setting. "When has that played here. They wanted the schools to monitor with weapons. Firearms yes. " But this request was rejected.

Yet it is not that suddenly Netherlands loves weapons, claims the magazine. The number of members of shooting clubs even rose for the first time in a long series stable for years.

http://translate.google.nl/translate...ligers&act=url

Old November 20th, 2013 #91
dunotra

Default Sex education in Dutch schools

Quote:
Christian parents call for school sex education tv show to be taken off air.

Some 8,000 concerned parents have signed a petition calling for a sex education programme for primary school pupils to be taken off television.

The Dokter Corrie show is a four-minute item broadcast as part of school television news and aimed at children in their last two years of primary school.

The petition signatories, mainly parents from the Netherlands’ orthodox Christian communities, criticise the show for emphasing ‘liberal sexual morality’, the Volkskrant said.

They also feel sex education is a job for the parents, the paper quoted petition initiator Yvonne Koopman as saying. Some 80% of the country’s primary schools use school television programming in lessons.

White coat

Earlier this week, the minority Christian party ChristenUnie asked questions in parliament about the show, which features a blonde actress in a white coat talking about sex half seriously, half as a giggling teenager. In one show, she demonstrates French kissing using a skeleton.

.’We are not against sex education,’ MP Joël Voordewind said. ‘But it is the way in which it is done. You need to take your time, not squash it into four minutes in the middle of a serious news broadcast.’.

Sex education became part of the core primary school curriculum in 2012. The content has been devised by the Rutgers WPF sexuality institute.

Condom

The short item begins with Dokter Corrie using Skype to talk to a celebrity about their early experiences with love and sex. In one episode, choreographer Shaker told viewers to use a condom when they have sex, prompting Corrie to tell viewers ‘you probably are not that far yet’.

In another episode, television presenter Lucille Werner said boys used to look at her as if she was weird because she had an odd walk. Doktor Corrie went on to say that ‘everyone is normal’, including boys who like boys and girls who like girls, and people who are religious.

Koopman says this is akin to indoctrination. ‘It is as if children and their parents cannot have their own opinions any more,’ she told the paper.

In a reaction, junior education minister Sander Dekker said the show is both ‘informative and amusing’ and there is no need for the government to intervene. ‘The television has an on/off switch and people can decide whether or not to use it,’ he said.

Humour

Public broadcaster NTR, which makes the show, says the humorous approach was deliberately chosen to create a relaxed atmosphere. However, the show will now be placed online a day before it is broadcast so teachers can prepare, a spokesman said.

The Netherlands has been praised internationally for its approach to sex education, which emphasises fun and responsibility rather than diseases and pregnancy. The Netherlands also has one of the lowest teen birth rates in the world.
- See more at: http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archive....oEYItKMJ.dpuf

In this episode, Ajax captain Siem de Jong talks about his first kiss.

Old November 20th, 2013 #92
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunotra View Post
- See more at: http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archive....oEYItKMJ.dpuf

In this episode, Ajax captain Siem de Jong talks about his first kiss.

NTR Schooltv: Dokter Corrie - "Zoenen" - met Siem de Jong - YouTube
Hypocrite christian scum and their "masters" destroy everything in this country.

About ajax and jews you can read here.
http://translate.google.nl/translate...n.aspx&act=url

Old November 21st, 2013 #93
Johan
Banned

UN: Dutch govt should lead 'Black Pete' debate

1 hour ago
Loading…

A U.N. human rights panel says Dutch government should ensure that those who think the fantasy figure of "Black Pete" is a racist caricature are allowed to speak out.

In the Dutch holiday tradition, St. Nicholas is assisted not by elves but by "Black Petes" _ people wearing blackface makeup, "Afro" wigs and red lipstick. Most Dutch _ 90 percent of whom have European ancestry _ feel Pete is a positive figure and not offensive.

The United Nations panel said in a statement Thursday that the critics of the tradition face "virulent intolerance" from the Dutch majority.

Prime Minister Mark Rutte has said folk traditions are outside the realm of politics.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/world/u...3d1350111.html

More on Verene Shepherd

KINGSTON, Jamaica -- Chairperson of the National Commission on Reparations (NCR), Professor Verene Shepherd, has urged Jamaicans to educate themselves about reparation, as the country continues to suffer from the legacies of slavery.

“Slavery is not too remote in the past for it to have contemporary relevance. The relationship between historical injustices, persistent poverty, and diminishing opportunities and development are poorly understood by too many Jamaicans. Yet such relationship looms larger than ever before as a primary obstacle to development,” she stated.

Shepherd stated that enslaved people have been misrepresented and that past injustices continue to blight the development of the Caribbean.

“We have created some of the problems in our country, but our underdevelopment has to do with the extraction of the country’s resources, the development and refusal of Europe to talk to us about how they can ensure that this crime will never occur again and that they will repair the damage done,” she stated.

Shepherd continued that the profits derived from Britain’s participation in the Transatlantic Trade in Africans continue to enrich the economic development of Britain, which is evident in the country’s infrastructure.

She emphasised that a call for reparation includes a long-term commitment to stabilise and compensate those who were oppressed and subordinated by the dominant colonial powers.

“Reparation is a human rights issue that rests on legal grounds. It has always been conceived as a way to redress wrongs, current or historic, to bring about peace and reconciliation,” she said.

She said that ethnic groups and countries including Germany, Kenya and Haiti received reparations in the past for wrongs that were committed against them.

In 1992, the World Jewish Congress in New York announced that the newly unified Germany was to pay compensation totalling $63 million to 50,000 Jews, who had suffered Nazi persecution.

Shepherd highlighted that the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) is supporting the reparation movement and has proposed to establish a commission to look at cases for compensation.

However, she pointed to the need for public education, because “people are distant from the past and do not feel a connection to the people for whom we are struggling.”

She highlighted that the NCR is increasing public education by conveying its message through the media and is also seeking to increase face-to-face communication.

Lecturer of political philosophy and culture at the University of the West Indies (UWI), Dr Clinton Hutton, stated, “If we are to walk through the passage that our ancestors walked we need to educate ourselves.”

He said that ideologies reflecting racism that were developed by the Europeans have been incorporated into the social teachings of society.

“Europeans developed a view of physicality, thick skull and broad bone, arguing that black people were capable of carrying loads. They argued that black people were capable of working hard in the tropics. These are racist ideologies that we want to no part of,” Hutton said.

http://www.caribbeannewsnow.com/tops...ons-17101.html

Old November 21st, 2013 #94
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
UN: Dutch govt should lead 'Black Pete' debate

Demonstrators gather to protest against "Zwarte Piet" or Black Pete, in Amsterdam, Netherlands, Saturday Nov. 16, 2013. Opponents say Black Petes are an offensive caricature of black people while supporters say Pete is a figure of fun whose appearance is harmless, his face soot-stained from going down chimneys to deliver presents for the children. Photo: Peter Dejong, AP

Source of the photo and more ; http://www.sfgate.com/news/world/art...#photo-5472423

Who is she(from alternative media).

http://translate.google.nl/translate...nna%2F&act=url

Asscher: Piet debate already busy

Thursday 21 Nov 2013, 17:17 (Update: 21-11-13, 19:13)

The government does not intend to participate in the discussion of Black Peter in charge. "Of course there is a long debate, so it does not have to be initiated," said Deputy Prime Minister Asscher.

A working group of the United Nations said earlier today that the Dutch people is to determine how to deal with the Sinterklaas tradition and that the government should facilitate the debate.

Asscher points out that the debate has long been discussed by the City Council in Amsterdam to the conciliation of Bussemaker Minister of Culture. Venues all
"Totally disgusting"

He would still be lost in the slipstream of that debate responses dislodged "which I find totally disgusting." According to him to reply that "sometimes outright racist." "I am immensely shocked."

The Deputy Prime Minister said that we live in a free country where you can vary, but believes "sewer racist" as far as he is concerned not acceptable.
"Feast for All"

Asscher hopes that Sinterklaas evolve so that no one needs to feel more. Hurt "Before, it was threatened that children would be taken to Spain in the pocket and that is not so. Sinterklaas must remain a party for everyone."

http://translate.google.nl/translate...nd%3D562076985

Old November 22nd, 2013 #95
Jae Manzel

Default Dutch Catholic TV airs, then pulls, Jews-killed-Jesus video

Television station pulls video off air, apologizes after complaints from Dutch Israelite Religious Community umbrella organization

AMSTERDAM — A Dutch Catholic public broadcaster has apologized for and pulled off the air a video clip featuring a song which accuses Jews of plotting to kill Jesus.

The video, which was aired earlier this month at the end of a children’s program on the Rooms-Katholiek Kerkgenootschap, or Roman Catholic Church Association, television station, featured a song by Pearl Jozefzoon, about how Jews regarded Jesus. “Do not follow him. He is mad. Break him, break his heart. Kill him. Bury him with criticism, do not love him,” the lyrics said.

The station, known as RKK, pulled the video off the air last week following complaints by the Dutch Israelite Religious Community umbrella organization, or NIK. The Dutch Trouw daily newspaper reported last week that the broadcaster apologized in a statement for airing the video.

“Vilifying the Jewish people’s past is to vilify present-day Jews, especially when the audience are youths,” Ruben Vis, the NIK’s secretary and vice president of the European Jewish Congress, told the Dutch daily Trouw. He added that “the church has done this for a very long time, and very well and effectively.”

RKK’s broadcast of a Papal address received 4.2 million viewers earlier this year.

The Dutch government currently provides subsidies of $18 million to nine religious broadcasters, including the the Dutch community’s Jewish broadcaster Joodse Omroep and RKK.

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Je...s-video-332585

[visit link for video and more]

Old November 22nd, 2013 #96
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Manzel View Post
[B]

The Dutch government currently provides subsidies of $18 million to nine religious broadcasters, including the the Dutch community’s Jewish broadcaster Joodse Omroep and RKK.
The not only get subsidies,also religious institutions pay no tax.

http://translate.google.nl/translate...tiging&act=url

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amsterdam employs alcoholics as street cleaners and pays them in beer

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Amsterdam has launched a government-funded scheme which uses chronic alcoholics as street cleaners – and pays them in beer.

The project, organised by the Rainbow Foundation charity and paid for by Dutch state subsidies and donations, rounds up alcoholics who have been “causing a nuisance” in parks and puts them to work.

They clean three days a week, from 9am to around 3.30pm, and are paid €10 (around £8), five cans of beer and half a packet of loose tobacco per shift.

The alcoholics are split up into groups of 10, and their beer consumption is carefully monitored.

“The aim is to keep them occupied, to get them doing something so they no longer cause trouble at the park,” the charity’s chief executive Gerrie Holterman told the AFP news agency.

“This group of chronic alcoholics was causing a nuisance in Amsterdam's Oosterpark: fights, noise, disagreeable comments to women,” she said.

The workers are given two cans of beer and coffee if they want it at the start of the day, followed by another two cans and a hot meal at lunch.

One alcoholic, named Frank, told an AFP reporter: “I think I can speak for the group and say that if they didn't give us beers then we wouldn't come.

“We need alcohol to function, that's the disadvantage of chronic alcoholism,” the 45-year-old said.

Frank said the added structure to the alcoholics’ lives “is good for us”. But he was under no illusions as to whether or not the scheme would serve to wean the workers off drink.

“Of course we drink in a more structured way, but I don't think that we drink less,” he said.

“When we leave here, we go to the supermarket and transform the €10 euros we earned into beers.”

On the four days his group is not working, Frank added, nothing seems to have changed. “When the supermarket opens at 8:00am, we're the first there so we can get some drinks,” he said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...r-8951403.html

Old November 23rd, 2013 #97
Johan
Banned

Angry Illegal parasites half year more free support.

Flights to Amsterdam Church Group Havenstraat

REGION | November 22, 2013

AMSTERDAM - Amsterdam are foreigners from the so-called Flight Church Group collection in the former home of custody to the Havenstraat. That location is from early December for half a year available for reception of 159 people.

That group stayed successively in the Church and the Flight Flight Flat. That's what Mayor Eberhard van der Laan and Secretary Fred Teeven agreed, the municipality reported Friday.

Currently, people are in a building (the Flight Office) at the Weteringschans. There they were ordered by the Owner Monday, November 25th, but that has been postponed until December 6. Although the new location is the former home of preservation, the reception in an open setting, "and there is therefore no detention regime. People get bed, bath and bread, accompanied by volunteers and professionals to work on include return or finding a useful time use or alternative care.

The past year showed that the group, by chronic insecurity and move from location to cracked cracked location was too busy with day to day life and never claimed (it) to work on individual solutions'', says the municipality. Amsterdam will evaluate the results and findings of the period of care with all partners including the Ministry of Security and Justice and the organizations of volunteers and professionals.

http://translate.google.nl/translate...-.aspx&act=url

A lot of talk by leftist,(from their own site).

Roundtable on asylum and immigration policy in the House

http://translate.google.nl/translate...-kamer&act=url

Course support from Christian angle.

The initiative is also the Protestant Church in Amsterdam and several other churches and organizations.

http://translate.google.nl/translate...oekers&act=url

Voorpost takes action against reception of asylum seekers in Duinrell

November 22, 2013

Post has campaigned for tonight in the town of Wassenaar in 'park' Duinrell. The weather has given permission for the reception of some 600 asylum-makers. Money-minded leadership of this park Already earlier this park shelter takers captured and when it rained complaints. For outpost has immigration in the Netherlands brought nothing good, no cultural enrichment, no positive addition. Despite this, the number of cabinets made from year to year no attempt to curb immigration. Flow And it's bad, it's always the biggest proponents of immigration that is not never live among.

For Post began the action of the gate of 'park' Duinrell. And it has become an attraction. The quiet winter months are a good time to park the luxury cabins fill asylum holders. On the one hand, the beautiful houses occupied, on the other hand, the houses can be restored at the expense of society. Before the start of the new tourist season For Post summed up the entrance post with a banner. Visitors, staff and asylum holders were given a leaflet handed.
Then outpost has gefolderd in the center and some time on a square with a banner in the hands leaflets distributed to shoppers.

The reaction in the shopping street were virtually all positive. Some passers-by reacted very strongly to the renewed presence of the asylum holders. Or as a passer told the director of Duinrell, Philip Baron van Zuylen van Nijevelt: "Philip has here the whole village owned. Especially for him jump even the traffic lights on green. The location of his home at least gives no indication that the best ever Philip himself comes to live. Besides an immigrant Whether it should be a heart surgeon from Singapore.

For Post will continue with more lakes of the population of Wassenaar. To collect all complaints outpost has opened an internet hotline to register. Complaints about the asylum center Additionally outpost calling for a boycott of the park. Bad behavior should not be rewarded after all. Do you have any inconvenience from the center and you will know more about the doings of the board? Join us on overlastduinrell.nl !

http://translate.google.nl/translate...%2F484&act=url

Old November 24th, 2013 #98
Johan
Banned

Default Slobodan Mitric(Karate Bob),fights imminent deportation to Serbia

November 24, 2013

THE HAGUE (Reuters) - Slobodan Mitric, known as Karate Bob, trying to avoid being deported to his native Serbia in court Wednesday. Mitric been declared an undesirable alien and therefore Netherlands wants him off. The case is Wednesday at the court in The Hague.

The 65-year-old Mitric staying for about 40 years in the Netherlands. He killed three Serbs in 1973 who wanted to liquidate him. He was given a prison sentence of 13 years. In 1986, a judge ruled that the Netherlands is the former secret agent Mitric could not turn off, because he might be killed. There to the former Yugoslavia Netherlands declared him an undesirable alien.

In 2006 it was found that Mitric Netherlands had to leave. Yet A judge ruled in 2010 in a lawsuit that he could be deported after it was investigated whether there is danger threatened him. Pass Beginning in January 2012 informed the then Minister Leers (Asylum) Mitric that from an official report showed that Mitric hardly possible risks incurred in Serbia.

"Hate is not barred '
But according to his lawyer Henri Saroléa Mitric has to fear for his life if he is deported. Every reason 'He has a life behind him, where long ago he has now been given to the Secret Service, where he worked. An awful conflict Hate is not barred,'' says Saroléa. According Saroléa only shows that Mitric will not be prosecuted in Serbia. Criminal ,, We believe that the chances of a secret execution is still there. The official report was no more than a 10-line message, indicating that the Netherlands because of the bad relationship has had with Serbia.'' Barely touch

It would go downhill with Mitric. If an undesirable alien, he is not entitled to all amenities. His wife is deceased and he would suffer from all kinds of health problems.

http://translate.google.nl/translate...111525&act=url

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SERBIAN SUPER-AGENT ARRIVES
Who is Slobodan Mitric, better known as Karate Bob, who after 33 years will be extradited by the Dutch authorities on April 26?

http://juznisloveni.wordpress.com/20...agent-arrives/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A STATE LICENSE TO KILL SLOBODAN MITRIC
Amsterdam, July 9, 2010 – The article “The Fate of a Professional” by Marko Lopusina, which appeared on May 5 as part of a larger article entitled “Violence in Serbia Deepens” in the Serbian publication “Serbiana” (see link below) amounts to nothing less than a state license to kill the Serbian author Slobodan Mitric

http://theserbianarmysrpskaarmija.wo...press-release/

This book i read a few months ago;

Dead End Road (Dedicated to Theo van Gogh)

These dedicated to Theo reality novel by Slobodan Mitric (Karate Bob) was published in spring 2012. It can be read, or those conversations secretly recorded and filmed scenes are based on his own observations, the following disclosures and hitherto conveniently ignored by the national press - it may / may not still be true ...:

A few days before Mohammed Bouyeri, the "chosen one" dressed in a white Arab robe, on November 2, 2004 at the Linneausstraat Theo van Gogh shot dead, his throat cut and a letter on his chest with a knife pint, he was surrounded by bodyguards and a imman, honored at the flower-covered festive Java Street in East Amsterdam in the presence of hundreds of onlookers, including officials of the police and secret service. The writer has this public ritual in the "Homage to the prince of death" is described.
This attentaat of Theo van Gogh was not a one-man operation of a fundamentalist Islamist but part of a prepared with military precision, executed and afterwards perfect (at least until now) was covered operation of the Dutch secret service, or a case of "ester ism '( about this method, see the final chapter in Mitric's book "911: The Accusation").
Was not necessary, if Theo had listened to urgent requests and warnings from the director of the AIVD to remove, as this article and a supplement to the article "Shadow Command of the Prince" from his website "The Healthy Smoker" This operation "Lubbers and Muzelmannenbom" a threat to national security and the Queen would be.
The former mayor of Amsterdam, the Minister of Immigration and Naturalization, the chief of the Amsterdam police and the Chief Justice were not only aware of this state liquidation, but left as regards the police preparations closely kept an eye on the murderer and his team go about their business undisturbed. The Amsterdam village idiot, who publicly called his pig Allah and Hirschi Ali the film "Submission" was created to be, after all, sacrificed to bring in order to avoid worse, the anger of the Islamic community at home and abroad to calm . This is evident from the chapter "Cunt bacon jew" based on a conversation secretly recorded at the residence of the mayor.
Part of the preparations for the murder of Theo van Gogh was that the "chosen one" was taught by an imam and his colleagues under the watchful eye of two burly bodyguards. The art of throat cutting First, on the basis of a goat, as described in the section "Islamist butchery", then even an innocent man, as described in the "One in a carpet wrapped body" along with a color photograph of the crime scene in Amsterdam East Section . That last had the police in the eye and can occur, but do not hold in spite of "orders from above ..."

http://translate.google.nl/translate...ogh%2F&act=url

Old November 24th, 2013 #99
Johan
Banned

"Karate Bob 'State Hazardous or dangerous to the State' Karate Bob.

Jean Paul de Haan The spokesman Slobodan Mitric, also known as Karate Bob.
He was a former secret agent, and it seems he is (also) incredibly disadvantaged in our lovely legal system.

"The shadow command of Prince Bernard . still alive "
Prince Bernhard The case Slobadan foul on all sides that is clear.
What inspires the "Dutch State" to suddenly Slobandan State to declare dangerous after 30 years and his death in Serbia mind to send him on his retirement yet
Why does he have to the Netherlands?
Which Dark forces from the Caves of Gladiolus are still out on the (State)-murder Slobadan. Why?

http://translate.google.nl/translate...bob%2F&act=url

Karate Bob - Koos H - Peter R. de Vries

The following passages of Slobodan Mitric alias Karate Bob who has a thing in his book make clear to let pass about Koos H. and dirty-president Mr. Stolk.

http://translate.google.nl/translate...ies%2F&act=url

Old November 27th, 2013 #100
Johan
Banned

"Illegal immigrants should scrub '

Wed 27 Nov 2013, 09:50

AMSTERDAM -

The group of asylum seekers who receive care offered by the Amsterdam municipality should do. Volunteering in return

This proposal does JOVD Amsterdam, the youth wing of the VVD. President Woudric Meulmeester: "We believe that they should commit themselves. There is plenty to do in Amsterdam. "Meulmeester thinking to aid in the homeless shelter, helping the elderly or cleaning.

Last week, Mayor Eberhard van der Laan announced that he draws the cut to 159 mostly to overwinter in the PI Havenstraat illegal immigrants. The prison is empty and Van der Laan has permission from Secretary Fred Teeven (Security and Justice) for six months to offer the group. "Bed, Bath and Bread"

Moreover, it is questionable whether the rejected appreciated accept the offer of Van der Laan.

http://translate.google.nl/translate..._.html&act=url

"Refugees in Hague Sacrament Church have no winter shelter '

26-11-2013 | 23:05

THE HAGUE - The asylum seekers in the Sacrament Church in The Hague not be provisionally eligible for bed, bath and bread control during the winter. Secretary Fred Teeven said Tuesday in response to questions from the SP, who asked for a winter shelter for refugees. Amsterdam mayor Eberhard van der Laan be offered such a scheme.

Teeven with Mayor Jozias van Aartsen telephone discussed the situation in the Sacrament Church at the sportlaan. According to the Secretary of State the names of Iraqi refugees is not known. So he does not know what procedures are run to put them. The country He therefore asked to Hague. Refugees in map Only then is a bed, bath and bread regime, Teeven said in parliament.

According Kwinten Keesmaat refugee organization Right To Exist is true that not all the names of nearly 60 refugees in the Sacrament Church are known. But that's because some asylum seekers fear for their safety. Moreover, Kees Maat assumes that the names do come, if an offer comes from Mayor Van Aartsen.

Humane care

However, the mayor is in a quandary, says Kees Maat, because municipalities can not absorb refugees are exhausted. "But Van Aartsen may offer a humane shelter, such as the municipality of Utrecht already does."

As far as the refugees is in any case a quick solution for the reception of the Sacrament Church. Kees Maat: "It is cold, it's dark in here. There are a lot of people here, so you barely privacy. And that's for people traumatized very heavy. "

Safe return

An option to return to the homeland back there by the asylum seekers not. Most come from Iraq and Afghanistan. In both countries, the violence flared up again this year. A safe return would not be possible.

How long the refugees still reside in the Sacrament Church is not clear. The municipality does have demolition plans, but when that will happen is not clear. Residents do not want the Sacrament Church was demolished. If there is no other solution to the asylum seekers, they can live according to Kees Maat certainly half a year.

http://translate.google.nl/translate...opvang&act=url

Thread