VNN Broadcasts

Old December 5th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default The Green Mile ( '99 )

American movie from '99 . .

- - -

The plot . .

Two young girls are found dead in the South of the United States.

. . viciously murdered.

A black man is found with them . . he is suspected.

He goes to jail. He is a giant , full of muscles . . a colossus.

But he turns out very childish in his behavior . .

During the plot of the movie another delinquent is brought in . . a European-American 'redneck' type character , called 'Wild Bill' . .

He turns out very nasty . . psychotic . . he constantly angers the guards . . he also refers to the black man as 'nigger' . .

- - -

During the plot of the movie it turns out that the black man apparently is in possession of some supernatural abilities . . . You know . .some kind of prodigy.

The story goes on with the black man becoming popular in character with the guards and even with his inmates . . . he does some "miracles" . . .

There is a psychotic guard in prison who is very unpopular . .

Well . . in the end the black man , via his "supernatural abilities" gets that psychotic guard to shoot 'Wild Bill' . . the psychotic guard is detained afterwards . .

Alledgedly he had known that 'Wild Bill' in truth had murdered the little girls.

The movie ends with the black man being executed though.

- - -

Ordinary crime-thriller, one might think.

But . . isn't this yet another attempt by the NWO-run 'entertainment'-business concerning race . . ?

Think about it . . a black man in the form of an ox alledgedly innocent and even some kind of prodigy while an American 'redneck' is seen as guilty of murdering two young girls, even being psychotic . .?

Hmmmm . .

. . subliminal propaganda if you ask me.

In other words . . the movie favours some giant black man over a European-American 'redneck' . .

'Wild Bill' is also told to have misused the trust of a farmer-family , the family of the two females.

. . .

What conclusion should one draw from this ?

- - -

I think at the core the movie aims at presenting a black man as some kind of 'saint' while , once again, European-American 'rednecks' are demonized.

You know . . like . . oh , blacks shouldn't automatically be suspected , they may be saints.

Wow.

- - - - -

What does everbody here think about that movie ?

Last edited by ColdFire; December 5th, 2019 at 10:16 PM.

Old December 5th, 2019 #2
steven clark

Default The Green Mile ('99)

I would never see the movie, but here are my thoughts on it.
It's based on a novel written by Stephen King, and this is one of his 'serious' works, where he wants to be meaningful, and also shows the man's liberal/anti-white core.
Naturally, the nigger is innocent...aren't they all in fiction land? That's kind of a no-brainer. Also, this nigger has supernatural, holy abilities. A lot of whites seem to believe niggers have a kind of spiritual power and strength whites don't have, and King is only following the whigger superstition. He's from Maine, so unlike the rest of us, King has probably never seen niggers in their less than holy ways. It recalls The Stand, another 'serious' novel of his, where a black woman had...you guessed it, spiritual powers and was kind of the holy Jane for the last survivors.

This is what used to be called the righteous nigger role, and just as many blacks said that as whites, like every Sidney Poitier movie, where he was 1000 percent perfect.

You say this is subliminal propaganda. Naw...they're hitting you over the head with it.

Also, Tom Hanks is in it, and Hanks seem to have become Hymiewood's John Wayne. He gets all the meaty, 'serious' parts. Oh, yeah, he's also a Jew.

So, I didn't see the movie because it kind of explains itself. Sort of like John Gresham, another pop novelist and super liberal, who wrote a novel about a girl being murdered in the south...no, not a white girl, but a black girl...killed by someone in the KKK...how true to life...and the father of the girl kills the klansman, so our intrepid attorney defends him. Really, why even describe this shit, let alone watch it or read it?

Of course also, this is an indictment against capital punishment, another hot button here King presses with his liberal finger. God spare all those murderers, rapists, the Richard Specks and others.
Yet Hymiewood always seems to side with the murderers, if they're killing the right people. In Cold Blood showed an obsession with two losers murdering a white family, and couldn't care less about the family...no, we care about the fucking losers and deviants.

So, that's my opinion.

Old December 7th, 2019 #3
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Also, Tom Hanks is in it, and Hanks seem to have become Hymiewood's John Wayne. He gets all the meaty, 'serious' parts. Oh, yeah, he's also a Jew.
You're absolutely right about Stephen King and the garbage movie The Green Mile, but what proof do you have that Tom Hanks is a jew?

Old December 7th, 2019 #4
Stewart Meadows

It seems that novels excreted by the overrated hack Stephen King are often about how people from a big city (our "heroes") wind up in some white small town where an evil, demonic force controls the (white) villagers and makes them attack and kill outsiders. The message is obvious: big, degenerate cities are good and safe, whereas small towns populated by white folks are evil and dangerous.

The Green Mile (which is based on one of King's books) has a different kind of plot, but it's the same anti-white agenda, which was brilliantly explained by ColdFire and Steven Clark.

If you think I'm exaggerating, then watch the disgusting scene in which the magic negro heals the white prison warden's sick white wife by kissing her on the mouth while her husband looks impotently at them, like a cuck:

Here are some of the comments that brainwashed fools have written under that Youtube video:

Quote:
He saved her, just like he was trying to save those girls, and he was God special gift and they killed him for something he didn’t do... LOVE THE MOVIE. Broke my heart him having to be electrocuted.
God gift taken away.
Quote:
one of the most moving movies of all time.
Quote:
.... i only wish my mom could of been healed like this so that i could have a bit more time with her. She is so missed. This is still one of my most favored movies. Good from start to finish. BRAVO

Old December 7th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Tom Hanks a jew. .?

It would wonder me if this was true . .

Then, is 'Tom Hanks' a fake-name ?

And his real name is maybe Thomasz Hankowsky . . ?

Really . . ?

- - - - -
Anyway, the black man is portrayed like a saint while especially the 'redneck'-character is demonized.

Subliminal propaganda . .

Like I said , he is even shown abusing the trust of an American Southern farmer family . .

He helps them at work and when they are away kills their children

But . . of course (((the poor black man is immediately suspected)))

I don't think (((anti-racism))) can be stronger . .

First (((a poor black man is suspected of a crime he did not do))) , then some 'redneck' is portrayed in the most negative light imaginable , the black man is portrayed like some kind of saint . .

Wow . . this movie must have hit big waves . .

Like I said : subliminal propaganda

Old December 7th, 2019 #6
ColdFire
Banned

I might add . . the fact that the black man is even shown as , despite his childish behavior , very tall and muscular , but at the same time having 'saint-like' attitudes is maybe even more subliminal . .

. . what impression may such a movie have on clueless minds . .?

"Oh . . like . . do not condemn black colossuses . . they may be saints inside . ."

This movie has an agenda if you ask me

Old December 7th, 2019 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
It seems that novels excreted by the overrated hack Stephen King are often about how people from a big city (our "heroes") wind up in some white small town where an evil, demonic force controls the (white) villagers and makes them attack and kill outsiders. The message is obvious: big, degenerate cities are good and safe, whereas small towns populated by white folks are evil and dangerous.
. . do King's novels always follow that pattern . .?

Old December 7th, 2019 #8
ColdFire
Banned

. . gotta say . . this is one of the most extreme "up-lifting blacks"-movies of all time . .

. . another example would be A Time To Kill . .

Old December 8th, 2019 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . do King's novels always follow that pattern . .?
Well, not always, but the ridiculous plot that centers around a demonic force lurking in some (white) small town seems to be pretty common in his overrated novels. The Green Mile has a different kind of plot, but as this thread has shown, it's even more anti-white than King's usual garbage.

Then there's Thinner, which I read in my early teens, and which is about how an old gypsy puts a curse on a white man. At first this novel might seem "racist" since it brings up the old stereotype about dangerous gypsies who are versed in black magic, but it's actually just as anti-white as most of King's books.

Thinner's protagonist is a white lawyer who accidentally runs over and kills a gypsy woman, but the case against him is dismissed because the judge and the town police chief are his close friends. The father of the dead gypsy woman then puts a curse on the lawyer, the judge and the police chief who eventually die.

The message of the novel is: white people are rich, privileged, heartless crooks who don't care about non-whites, and for that reason they deserve to be killed in painful ways. It's pathetic and distasteful, but typical of Stephen King.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thinner_(novel)

Old December 8th, 2019 #10
bedford

Michael Clark Duncan, the black actor in The Green Mile. died in 2012
at the age of 54. His obit claims it was natural causes. Could have been
drugs or STDs.

Old December 8th, 2019 #11
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Michael Clark Duncan, the black actor in The Green Mile. died in 2012
at the age of 54. His obit claims it was natural causes. Could have been
drugs or STDs.
Such a young death sure can point to drugs . .

Old December 8th, 2019 #12
steven clark

Default The Green Mile ('99)

I stand corrected. Tom Hanks is not jewish. He had a Portugese/English mother and father, was a Mormon/Catholic, and later converted to Greek Orthodox, which he's quite found of.

Yet, Hanks is totally in favor of gay marriage, a big Obama supporter, and his chumming with Spielberg makes him a real Shabbas goy. Hanks is the 'all American' type they use for their films, to show the average guy while they offer a subversive message. I'd say for a Mormon /East orthodox background, he shows remarkable ease supporting the Jew agenda.

Can't wait to see him play Joe Biden.

King's theme of rural white evil is pretty much all over his works. Remember Misery with the crazy rural woman? But this is a kind of leitmotiv of Hollywood, that rural people are bigoted, dangerous, and cold, 'always hiding a secret'.

So King hits a theme that guarantees a ready audience, and in Hollywood, they go with the same thing over and over.

You see it on a million TV shows, and the 1954 movie Bad Day at Black Rock is the seminal film for all this, showing liberal, good Spencer Tracy taking on the murderous bigots.

A lot of Twilight Zone episodes had nutty small town people against the outsider, but Rod Serling came from a small town in New York state, so maybe he was offering his own experience.

My impression of small town life is that it isn't evil, but it sure can be boring.

Old December 8th, 2019 #13
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
I stand corrected. Tom Hanks is not jewish. He had a Portugese/English mother and father, was a Mormon/Catholic, and later converted to Greek Orthodox, which he's quite found of.
Phew. For a moment I thought that my jewdar was broken.

Quote:
Yet, Hanks is totally in favor of gay marriage, a big Obama supporter, and his chumming with Spielberg makes him a real Shabbas goy. Hanks is the 'all American' type they use for their films, to show the average guy while they offer a subversive message. I'd say for a Mormon /East orthodox background, he shows remarkable ease supporting the Jew agenda.
Well, yes, Hanks is a jew-lackey, like virtually all Hymiewood actors. They know where their paycheck is coming from. (Even Mel Gibson starred in the anti-white garbage movie Lethal Weapon 2.)

Quote:
King's theme of rural white evil is pretty much all over his works. Remember Misery with the crazy rural woman? But this is a kind of leitmotiv of Hollywood, that rural people are bigoted, dangerous, and cold, 'always hiding a secret'.

So King hits a theme that guarantees a ready audience, and in Hollywood, they go with the same thing over and over.

You see it on a million TV shows,
Exactly. Well put, Steve.

Quote:
A lot of Twilight Zone episodes had nutty small town people against the outsider, but Rod Serling came from a small town in New York state, so maybe he was offering his own experience.
Twilight Zone had a lot of anti-white propaganda, which is hardly surprising since Serling was a jew.

Rod Serling. "Trust me, goyim".

Quote:
My impression of small town life is that it isn't evil, but it sure can be boring.
I like living in a small town. Less traffic, less pollution and no third-world savages who beat, rob, rape and murder law-abiding citizens.

Old December 21st, 2019 #14
ColdFire
Banned

@Stewart . .

. . good observation of King's novels

Old December 21st, 2019 #15
ColdFire
Banned

Stewie , I think your analysis of 'Thinner' pretty much comes close to the truth . .

Old January 3rd, 2020 #16
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Well, not always, but the ridiculous plot that centers around a demonic force lurking in some (white) small town seems to be pretty common in his overrated novels. The Green Mile has a different kind of plot, but as this thread has shown, it's even more anti-white than King's usual garbage.

Then there's Thinner, which I read in my early teens, and which is about how an old gypsy puts a curse on a white man. At first this novel might seem "racist" since it brings up the old stereotype about dangerous gypsies who are versed in black magic, but it's actually just as anti-white as most of King's books.

Thinner's protagonist is a white lawyer who accidentally runs over and kills a gypsy woman, but the case against him is dismissed because the judge and the town police chief are his close friends. The father of the dead gypsy woman then puts a curse on the lawyer, the judge and the police chief who eventually die.

The message of the novel is: white people are rich, privileged, heartless crooks who don't care about non-whites, and for that reason they deserve to be killed in painful ways. It's pathetic and distasteful, but typical of Stephen King.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thinner_(novel)
Truth be told ,I just watched the movie that was made from the novel 'Thinner' and , gotta say . . the message is obvious.

Last edited by ColdFire; January 4th, 2020 at 06:06 AM.

Old June 14th, 2020 #17
SerbianTiger
Banned

Default The Green Mile

Steven King's novels suck in my opinion.

Sorry to fans of his for saying that though. I think his novels are degenerate

Old June 29th, 2020 #18
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Quote:
The overrated, anti-white hack Stephen King is now promoting the harmful "transgender" garbage:

Quote:
JK Rowling deletes tweet praising Stephen King after he says ‘trans women are women’

Mel Evans
Monday 29 Jun 2020 1:12 pm

Stephen King has been dragged into the palaver surrounding JK Rowling, after the Harry Potter creator tweeted, then deleted, praise for the It author amid accusations of transphobia.
(...)
Of this message, King retweeted it to his own feed (where it remained at time of writing), which appeared to set Rowling off to a place of fawning happiness.

In response, she tweeted: ‘I’ve always revered Stephen King, but today my love reached – maybe not Annie Wilkes levels – but new heights. ‘It’s so much easier for men to ignore women’s concerns, or to belittle them, but I won’t ever forget the men who stood up when they didn’t need to. Thank you, Stephen.’ However, her message was hardly given a chance, after she deleted it when one of King’s followers asked him to clarify his stance on trans issues, following the re-tweet, and he replied: ‘Yes. Trans women are women.’
https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/29/jk-ro...king-12917340/

Right, mentally ill men in dresses are women.

P.S. J.K. Rowling is also an anti-white piece of garbage and a talentless (but sadly successful) hack.

Old March 23rd, 2022 #19
Stewart Meadows

Needless to say, the overrated anti-white hack Stephen King supports the bloodthirsty jewish gangsters that rule Ukraine:

Old March 23rd, 2022 #20
bedford

Stephen King really likes the Z Man. Younger, charismatic with a full head of hair. Wow what a guy.
I kind of thought he was a corrupt, degenerate hack kike comedian.

Thread