Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 19th, 2005 #21
ThemeOfSadness

The LaRouche-ites are currently playing into the canard, that some strange Satanic White-Anglo conspiracy is what ails America. They are cowards who would never out the Zionist Jews and the only reason they are allowed to freely terrorize college campuses is that they are not a threat. Their constant misinformation is good at beffudling people. I have a LaRouche newsletter sitting on my dorm room floor, the majority of the people on the cover are Niggers and Spics. It kind of reminds me of those multi-racial Jehovas Witness pamphlets. I have been thinking about reading it, but I prefer the much cooler TAA #3.

Old November 20th, 2005 #22
Cowan Huberty

The Larouche gang had a table set up on Boston Common recently. There was an obvious KIKE and some type of Shitskin(maybe West Indian) handing out pamphlets. With representatives like that hawking the goods,it makes me VERY skeptical of Larouche and his coterie. Larouche is probably a crypto-Kike anyway..

Thread