Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 9th, 2020 #41
Rasen
Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 328
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
The mainstream entertainment industry in Serbia is controlled by ZOG and it promotes multiculturalism. What a surprise! It is the same in every other white country. In Serbia the gypsies are the biggest non-white minority so they promote them.
If no serbs ever listened to oriental crap neither paid for it, the list of "Serbian" artists in Wikipedia would not look like a Gypsy pride parade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
However this doesn't mean that gypsies are everywhere in Serbia, as you pointed out. Or do you have some valid proof for your claims? Because from the last census of 2011 the gypsies (or "Roma" as they like to call themselves nowadays) are 2.1% of Serbia's population.
Right. That's because the rest 97,9% are well assimilated.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Seems we have a democrat here. Democracy (demos-kratos) literally means mob-rule. It's not a coincidence that it failed in Ancient Greece.....
Jews in the "Protocols of the elders of Zion" explained very precisely how mob is a brainless mass, it can be easily manipulated and (((((they))))) can use the mob as a tool to achieve (((((their))))) goals.
So you declare Belaruses and Russians voiceless dogs who should be severely punished for an attempt to express their views only because you witness (((them))) everywhere. Unlike fags, communists and arabs in France under "yellow vests" banners, whom you likely call "protesting French nationalists against ZOG" and whose right to speak you're welcoming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
So yes, the mob is always manipulated and if this mob in Belarussia and Russia is controlled by Soros and other Jews, than it should be denied.
Tell it me it clearly: you want all protesting people in Russia to be dissected and beheaded
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
 
Old January 9th, 2020 #42
Johan
Moderator
 
Johan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,662
Johan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Tell it me it clearly: you want all protesting people in Russia to be dissected and beheaded
I think he would only like to make "people" with a way of thinking similar to yours a little head smaller.
__________________
The JEWs Plan Is to Exterminate the White People What Fricking Part Don't YOU Get?
 
Old January 9th, 2020 #43
Tiwaz
Senior Member
 
Tiwaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Europa, Serbia
Posts: 584
Tiwaz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
I think he would only like to make "people" with a way of thinking similar to yours a little head smaller.
Low retarded clown head if you ask me.
 
Old January 9th, 2020 #44
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 258
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
If no serbs ever listened to oriental crap neither paid for it, the list of "Serbian" artists in Wikipedia would not look like a Gypsy pride parade
Those "Serbian artists" are only picked from the mainstream entertainment industry sludge. If I look at MTV "artists", especially when there are those things like MTV music awards, I see mostly niggers, mulatos and other kind of mongrels everywhere. But contrary to you I'm not that stupid to think that they represent the ethnic ratio of USA.

Quote:
Right. That's because the rest 97,9% are well assimilated.
And your evidence for that, Shlomo? I showed you demographics data and I also can prove my point further with genetic studies. On the other hand, your argument is what.....?

Quote:
So you declare Belaruses and Russians voiceless dogs who should be severely punished for an attempt to express their views only because you witness (((them))) everywhere. Unlike fags, communists and arabs in France under "yellow vests" banners, whom you likely call "protesting French nationalists against ZOG" and whose right to speak you're welcoming.
Puppets of the Jews, like your protesters in Belarus and Russia are voiceless dogs. Actually, I would not call them dogs, because dog is man's best friend. Maggots..... That defines them much better.

Quote:
Tell it me it clearly: you want all protesting people in Russia to be dissected and beheaded
Maybe that's what you want, Shlomo. And maybe that's why your kosher friends are supporting them on purpose.
 
Old January 12th, 2020 #45
srbin1389
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 68
srbin1389
Default

No blod drop rule in the music? WTF are you talking about? Serbian music doesn't mean all singers should be 100% Serbian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
He can reject as much as he want, he is a muzrat mongrel and he will never become a Serbian.....
You know so-called "croats" are actually Serbs converted to Catholicism by Pope, "bosniaks" are Serbs converted to islam by ZOG and Saudi Arabia. Our goal is to convert them back, don't stand against us on our way.
 
Old January 12th, 2020 #46
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 258
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin1389 View Post
No blod drop rule in the music? WTF are you talking about? Serbian music doesn't mean all singers should be 100% Serbian.
Yes it means just that.

You know so-called "croats" are actually Serbs converted to Catholicism by Pope, "bosniaks" are Serbs converted to islam by ZOG and Saudi Arabia. Our goal is to convert them back, don't stand against us on our way.[/QUOTE]
A big part of Croats has Serbian roots, that's true. However, smaller part also have Hungarian and Italian roots as well.
There is no such thing as "bonsniaks". There are Bosnian muslims who really were Serbs who converted to Islam back in the day of Ottoman invasion. However, they are also intermixed with Turks and there is no going back for them.
 
Old January 14th, 2020 #47
srbin1389
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 68
srbin1389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Yes it means just that.
Since when? All Russian and American musicians should be ethnic Russians and Americans then? It's matter of culture, you lunatic theoretic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
A big part of Croats has Serbian roots, that's true. However, smaller part also have Hungarian and Italian roots as well.
There is no such thing as "bonsniaks". There are Bosnian muslims who really were Serbs who converted to Islam back in the day of Ottoman invasion. However, they are also intermixed with Turks and there is no going back for them.
I see you're too young and are driven by maximalism at everything. Our Soldiers in 1990s were wise people, they knew how to deal with converted ex-serbs in Bosnia. Enemy soldiers had been beheaded and their women sent to special camps where we produced healthy Serbian kids free of alienated religious delusions. It's true eugeњics. Sooner or later I will tell you more about this.
 
Old January 14th, 2020 #48
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,626
Crowe
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin1389 View Post
You know so-called "croats" are actually Serbs converted to Catholicism by Pope, "bosniaks" are Serbs converted to islam by ZOG and Saudi Arabia. Our goal is to convert them back, don't stand against us on our way.
Convert them back? Why not just drop the semitic religions entirely? Christianity and Islam are both garbage. Judaism is a racial religion for jews, and it works very well for them, unlike Christianity and Islam for goys.

And Rasen, next time quote me directly instead of activities you fantasize about, and probably actively engage in.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; January 14th, 2020 at 09:58 AM.
 
Old January 14th, 2020 #49
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 258
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin1389 View Post
Since when? All Russian and American musicians should be ethnic Russians and Americans then? It's matter of culture, you lunatic theoretic.
No. It is a matter of race.

Quote:
I see you're too young and are driven by maximalism at everything. Our Soldiers in 1990s were wise people, they knew how to deal with converted ex-serbs in Bosnia. Enemy soldiers had been beheaded and their women sent to special camps where we produced healthy Serbian kids free of alienated religious delusions. It's true eugeњics. Sooner or later I will tell you more about this.
Cool story!
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #50
Rasen
Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 328
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
And Rasen, next time quote me directly instead of activities you fantasize about, and probably actively engage in.
Already see me in random convos? Certainly not a good sign for you.
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
 
Old 2 Weeks Ago #51
srbin1389
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 68
srbin1389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
No. It is a matter of race.


Cool story!
It's difficult to explain you in another thread but I will try when I get free time. Not mature people as you live in delusions and fantasies, real life is harder to know, war taught me harsh lessons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Tell it me it clearly: you want all protesting people in Russia to be dissected and beheaded
Nobody will cry if all Russia's anti-putinists get dismembered
 
Old 2 Weeks Ago #52
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 258
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin1389 View Post
It's difficult to explain you in another thread but I will try when I get free time. Not mature people as you live in delusions and fantasies, real life is harder to know, war taught me harsh lessons.



Nobody will cry if all Russia's anti-putinists get dismembered
I was a child when my home was first time shelled. I was raised in war so don't try to teach me about it! You're the one who lives in delusions. Yes, life is harsh and differences among races exist. You can't explain to me that a non-white gypsy mongrel female is white. I don't give a flying fuck what she fights for nor what she calls herself. She is a non-white gypsy and that's it.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #53
srbin1389
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 68
srbin1389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
I was a child when my home was first time shelled. I was raised in war so don't try to teach me about it! You're the one who lives in delusions. Yes, life is harsh and differences among races exist. You can't explain to me that a non-white gypsy mongrel female is white. I don't give a flying fuck what she fights for nor what she calls herself. She is a non-white gypsy and that's it.
I have some respect for you if it's true. My family also passed through the war and my older brother fought in Arkan's Tigers to combat racial enemies, but now I see you calling him a traitor and his glorious wife only deserved a shameful label "gypsy" from your fingers.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #54
Dominus
Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 258
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin1389 View Post
I have some respect for you if it's true. My family also passed through the war and my older brother fought in Arkan's Tigers to combat racial enemies, but now I see you calling him a traitor and his glorious wife only deserved a shameful label "gypsy" from your fingers.
Yes, he was a race traitor. His first wife Natalija was a beautiful white woman and he had four white children with her. But he left her for a gypsy mongrel called Svetlana Velickovic and he made two mongrel children with her. I have zero respect for him.

His first wife Natalija and his white children who he left for a non-white gypsy:

Last edited by Dominus; 1 Week Ago at 06:10 AM.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 AM.
Page generated in 0.08855 seconds.