Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 17th, 2011 #1
John in Woodbridge

Default Square Dancing

I remember in middle school (late '70's) in PE class we had square dancing I think once a week. I'm not sure the reason for this was but I imagine it was to socialize a kid to members of the opposite sex. I could hear the arguments today - "Why can't fags dance with fags and dykes dance with dykes?" Also in a multicult school setting this wouldn't work - "Where be da white wimmins at?"

I was thinking if we had a white state square dancing would be a wholesome activity in high school. Actually any type of white dancing would good - ballroom dancing, polka, '50's style dancing. For one thing women like to dance (most) and it's good exercise.

This brings me to a tangent question. Women often dance with each other. There isn't anything lesbo about it (for the most part), but I don't believe before our country became jewed did this happen (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I believe at a dance the female came to a dance with a boyfriend or waited until a suitable male would ask her to dance.

Although relatively harmless do you think that in a white state a woman dancing with another woman should be considered not a big deal or frowned upon?

Old June 21st, 2011 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
I remember in middle school (late '70's) in PE class we had square dancing I think once a week. I'm not sure the reason for this was but I imagine it was to socialize a kid to members of the opposite sex. I could hear the arguments today - "Why can't fags dance with fags and dykes dance with dykes?" Also in a multicult school setting this wouldn't work - "Where be da white wimmins at?"
Square dancing is the worst. I, like you, was forced to do this in junior high; I loathed it. It's one reason I viscerally despise public schools - they force children to do things they don't want to do, which violates their dignity. Only the parents should be doing that, not the state. I truly believe the only purpose of 'public education' is to turn potential men, degree by degree, into psychological faggot-passives.

Quote:
I was thinking if we had a white state square dancing would be a wholesome activity in high school.
Square dancing isn't wholesome, it's something farmers do, like whittling wood or milking cows.

Dancing should be sexy, and square dancing is the negation of sexy. Ridiculous dress, ridiculous movements, ridiculous music - ugh. White culture at its absolute nadir.

Quote:
This brings me to a tangent question. Women often dance with each other. There isn't anything lesbo about it (for the most part), but I don't believe before our country became jewed did this happen (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I believe at a dance the female came to a dance with a boyfriend or waited until a suitable male would ask her to dance.

Although relatively harmless do you think that in a white state a woman dancing with another woman should be considered not a big deal or frowned upon?
I don't think that's a jew thing. I've seen it myself. They just want to practice, or are having fun. Usually female dancers outnumber men, so sometimes women dance with each other.

Old June 21st, 2011 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

This is more like it - real line dancing to a classic, Cotton-Eyed Joe. Or Cotton Eye Joe, or something involving Joe and an Eye or Two and Cotton, a common and popular plant.

Old June 21st, 2011 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Now, those girls are nice, but you get some shapely pert-rumped 23-year-old doing the line dance, you really have something worth keeping an eye on.

Old June 21st, 2011 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

This is how they did it in Kirksville before the Golden Spike burned down several years ago.

Notice there are some women dancing with women, there's no meaning to it.

Old June 21st, 2011 #7
Nick Apleece

English and Scottish country dancing has similar positives to square dancing without being so hokey. The Virginia reel is an example.

I had to do the square dance thing in middle school as well. We had the choice of that or disco, so most of us chose square dancing as disco hadn't been cool (even among middle-schoolers) for a couple of years.

Last edited by Nick Apleece; June 21st, 2011 at 02:08 AM.

Thread