VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 5th, 2019 #21
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘Creepy Joe strikes again’: Biden calls 10-year-old girl ‘good looking’ at campaign event

Published time: 29 May, 2019 13:46
Edited time: 30 May, 2019 08:51

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has sparked new concerns over his ‘creepy’ behavior after he called a young girl “good looking” and held her shoulders, weeks after a vow to be more “mindful” of people’s personal space.

During the American Federation of Teachers town hall campaign event on Tuesday, the 10 year-old-girl asked Biden a question about political division in the US. Biden approached her and said: “I’ll bet you’re as bright as you are good-looking.”

He then asked the girl what her favorite subject was. When she said it was journalism, he brought her to where the media was gathered and put his hands on her shoulders, letting them linger for what seemed to be an uncomfortable amount of time, while sermonizing about the value of a free press.

The moment immediately raised eyebrows online, with Washington Post reporter Felicia Sonmez calling he exchange an “odd moment.” Many went further, however, saying that the interaction indicated a “staggering lack of self-awareness” and “clear lack of perception of acceptable behavior.”
(...)
Fellow Democratic presidential candidate Senator Mike Gravel tweeted that Biden’s “creepiness around young girls” is “not something to be dismissed.”
https://www.rt.com/usa/460547-joe-bi...-good-looking/

Old June 6th, 2019 #22
bedford

Does anybody remember when Biden ran for president in the 1980s and
plagiarized a speech by British politician Neil Kinnock? At least he was
emulating Saint MLK.

Old June 6th, 2019 #23
steven clark

Default Loathsome jew-lackey and creepy pervert Joe Biden announces 2020 run for president

The picture is a bit creepy. I t reminds me when George W. Bush was president, and was at a summit in Europe. He went behind Angela Merkel as she was seated, grabbed her shoulders, and bent down and kept grinning as he spoke to her. She looked distinctly creeped out with almost frightened eyes, and it looked really weird for Bush to be doing that...and not letting go of her.

Anyway, what did he have to say to her? I don't think she speaks English, and I be amazed if Bush spoke German.

But then, Merkel was on TV at a campaign rally in Germany, and purposely, in front of millions, threw away a little German flag someone offered her, so they're all a bunch of creeps.

Old June 6th, 2019 #24
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Does anybody remember when Biden ran for president in the 1980s and
plagiarized a speech by British politician Neil Kinnock? At least he was
emulating Saint MLK.
Quote:
Biden campaign caught plagiarizing parts of his 2020 climate plan, says it forgot citations

Published time: 5 Jun, 2019 00:53
Edited time: 5 Jun, 2019 09:08

Democratic US presidential candidate Joe Biden, whose first campaign was sunk by plagiarism, has been caught plagiarizing bits of his 2020 climate plan. The campaign claims it merely "left out" the citations.

At least three passages from the climate plan Biden's campaign released on Tuesday were copied directly from environmental organizations, CREDO activist Josh Nelson tweeted, posting original text from the Carbon Capture Coalition and the Blue Green Alliance alongside text from Biden's campaign website.

Compounding the gaffe, the Carbon Capture Coalition's membership includes the country's largest fossil fuel companies – not such strange bedfellows for Biden, who received a D- grade from Greenpeace last week largely due to his lack of environmental policy, but less than ideal for a candidate trying to reinvent himself as "green."

Biden's campaign waited the better part of a day to address the charges as the news spread, buoyed by anger at the candidate over news he'd lied about marching in the civil rights movement, finally telling Business Insider that while they had "inadvertently left out" "several citations" from the final version of the document posted to the website, it had been updated to include references.

Biden's habit of plagiarism dates back to his first presidential campaign in 1988, when he lifted a popular speech from a UK politician that mischaracterized his own family background, implying he was descended from coal miners and the first in his family to attend university. Caught in a pile of lies, the campaign responded with a strikingly similar excuse: "To the degree it wasn't attributed, it was an oversight or inadvertent," Biden's 1988 campaign aide told the New York Times.
https://www.rt.com/usa/461091-biden-...rizes-climate/

Old June 6th, 2019 #25
Stewart Meadows

Old June 8th, 2019 #26
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Democrats raise doubts over Joe Biden’s stamina for presidential nomination race

Doubts are growing over Joe Biden’s ability to stay the course in the Democratic contest for the presidential nomination after a hasty U-turn on abortion funding, differences with his campaign team and his decision to skip the largest gathering of candidates.

The former vice-president, 76, will miss a showpiece dinner with 19 of his rivals in Iowa this weekend after foregoing a conference addressed by 14 candidates in California last weekend, raising concerns about his stamina.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/d...race-b6l5k6t3l

Old June 9th, 2019 #27
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Democrats raise doubts over Joe Biden’s stamina for presidential nomination race
I wonder if Biden will pass out in public, like Shillary Cunton did?

Old June 9th, 2019 #28
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Joe Biden’s lead slips as Elizabeth Warren surges, Iowa poll shows

Former VP at 24% and Sanders second on 16%, but Massachusetts senator and Buttigieg close behind as race tightens

On the heels of a major Iowa poll which showed a big slip in his big lead over the Democratic field, Joe Biden was conspicuous by his absence from the guest list for a big party event in the state on Sunday.
(...)
In the poll released by CNN and the Des Moines Register on Saturday night, the former Delaware senator and vice-president led the 23-strong field in the early voting state by eight clear points. But he only polled at 24%, down from his usual 30%-plus.

Sanders was second with 16%, ahead of Warren with 15% and Buttigieg with 14%. Harris was the only other candidate above 5%, with half as much support as Buttigieg.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rris-iowa-poll

Old June 10th, 2019 #29
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Tulsi Gabbard Pushes No War Agenda – and the Media Is out to Kill Her Chances

Philip Giraldi Fri, Jun 7, 2019

Voters looking ahead to 2020 are being bombarded with soundbites from the twenty plus Democratic would-be candidates. That Joe Biden is apparently leading the pack according to opinion polls should come as no surprise as he stands for nothing apart from being the Establishment favorite who will tirelessly work to support the status quo.

The most interesting candidate is undoubtedly Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, who is a fourth term Congresswoman from Hawaii, where she was born and raised. She is also the real deal on national security, having been-there and done-it through service as an officer with the Hawaiian National Guard on a combat deployment in Iraq. Though in Congress full time, she still performs her Guard duty.
(...)
Clearly not afraid to challenge the full gamut establishment politics, Tulsi Gabbard had previously called for an end to the “illegal war to overthrow the Syrian government,” also observing that “the war to overthrow Assad is counter-productive because it actually helps ISIS and other Islamic extremists achieve their goal of overthrowing the Syrian government of Assad and taking control of all of Syria – which will simply increase human suffering in the region, exacerbate the refugee crisis, and pose a greater threat to the world.” She then backed up her words with action by secretly arranging for a personal trip to Damascus in 2017 to meet with President Bashar al-Assad, saying it was important to meet adversaries “if you are serious about pursuing peace.” She made her own assessment of the situation in Syria and now favors pulling US troops out of the country as well as ending American interventions for “regime change” in the region.
https://russia-insider.com/en/politi...hances/ri27203

Old June 11th, 2019 #30
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Nolte: 13 Reasons Creepy Joe Biden Is Hillary 2.0

Other than proving just how awful the other Democrat presidential candidates are, the fact has-been Joe Biden continues to dominate the Democrat primary polls must be superb news for President Trump. He knows if Biden wins the nomination it will be 2016 all over again, meaning a rerun of his world-shaking defeat of Hillary Clinton.

The similarities between Creepy Joe and Crooked Hillary are becoming more and more apparent by the day.

1. Ancient

On Election Day 2020, Joe Biden will be 78.

On Election Day 2016, Hillary Clinton was 69, and looked 78.

Despite some obvious plastic surgery, Biden looks, sounds, and acts every day of his decrepitude.

2. Two-Time Presidential Losers

Joe Biden has tried and failed to run for president twice before — once in ’88, when he was forced to quit in disgrace over his serial plagiarism, and once in 2008, where his candidacy went nowhere.

Hillary at least won the Democrat nomination on her second try, in 2016.

Like Biden, though, she also lost to Obama in 2008.

3. The Old and Tired Disappear to Rest

Just like Hillary in 2016, who was obviously old and unwell, Biden is running a part-time political campaign.

Rather than earn the nomination, he is sitting on his lead, on what he believes is a sure thing; popping up here and there to give a speech, but probably spending most of his days at home watching reruns of Matlock — or as he calls them: his stories.

4. No Ideas, Just Finger-Wagging Against the Bad Orange Man

When Hillary did bother to go out and earn votes, it generally would be before small, hand-picked crowds where she would rant about how indecent Trump is. To this day I cannot tell you what she was running on or what her vision for the country was. She felt we had to vote for her because Trump was such a terrible person.

As I write this, Biden is stepping away from Matlock long enough to give a speech “eviscerating” Trump.

So tired. So familiar.

This is a country that chooses presidents on competence — not virtue, especially not sanctimonious and self-righteous virtue.

While Trump fights for America and Americans, Biden is Frank Burns.
(...)
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-hillary-2-0/

Old June 12th, 2019 #31
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
2020 Poll: Joe Biden 53%, Donald Trump 40%

Former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump by 13 points nationally, but the incumbent is beating his 2016 numbers among African-American and Hispanic voters, according a new poll released by Quinnipiac University on Tuesday.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...-black-voters/

Yeah, just like Hillary Cunton was supposed to crush Trump in the last election.

Old June 13th, 2019 #32
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Axelrod: Joe Biden Looked ‘Awkward,’ Sheltered in ‘Shambling Week’ for Campaign

Former Obama strategist David Alexrod wonders in a CNN op-ed published Tuesday whether former Vice President Joe Biden’s recent gaffes and flip-flops — a “shambling week” — represent a “bad omen” for the 2020 frontrunner’s campaign.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...-ominous-omen/ .

Old June 13th, 2019 #33
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Leftists Skewer Biden for Remark About 13-Year-Old Girl: ‘Keep the Guys Away from’ Her

Former Vice President Joe Biden drew condemnation on Wednesday for remarks many interpreted to “confer” the status” of a sexual object” on a 13-year-old girl.

Biden, the 2020 Democrat frontrunner, purportedly met a voter’s granddaughter in an Iowa coffee shop and, upon learning the girl was 13-years-old, turned to her brothers to tell them their only “job” was to “keep the guys from your sister.” The comments were first reported on social media by The Boston Globe’s Liz Goodwin.

The remarks quickly stirred rebuke from some on the left for what was interpreted as Biden conferring on the girl “her status as a sexual object” to everyone in the room.

“Seriously. Imagine how a female candidate would talk to that 13-year-old girl,” Dana Stevens, a movie critic for Slate, said on social media. “Think what Hillary might have said. This guy hears her age & immediately turns to the men in the room to confer about her status as a sexual object.”
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...away-from-her/

Old June 15th, 2019 #34
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Joe Biden: If I’m Elected President, ‘We’re Going to Cure Cancer’

Former Vice President Joe Biden made a campaign promise to “cure” cancer if elected president in 2020 during an event in the state of Iowa on Monday afternoon.

“I’ve worked so hard in my career, that I promise you, if I’m elected president you’re gonna see the single most important thing that changes America, we’re gonna cure cancer,” Biden told supporters in Ottumwa.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...o-cure-cancer/

Quote:
Joy Behar: Global Warming Could Stop Biden from Curing Cancer

Wednesday on ABC’s “The View,” co-host Joy Behar said it would be hard for 2020 presidential hopeful and former Vice President Joe Biden’s initiative to find a cure for cancer because “a lot of cancer is environmentally caused.”

Co-host Meghan McCain said, “Vice President Biden said he’s going to promise to cure cancer if he’s elected. It’s one of his big promises.”

She continued, “He already had a big initiative that he helped government for brain cancer. This should be at the forefront. I don’t know why curing cancer hasn’t been.”

Behar said, “To that statement, I would say that curing cancer is going to be much more difficult when there’s so much climate change and pollutants in the environment. Because a lot of cancer is environmentally caused. This president rolls back anything that will clean the air. They’re working against each other if they don’t also clean up the omissions.”
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...curing-cancer/

Old June 15th, 2019 #35
Stewart Meadows

So Biden announces that he will cure cancer if he gets elected. But then a leftist TV personality says that Biden might not be able to cure cancer because of global warming. Which, as we all know, is caused by evil straight white men.

Is this what the 2020 presidential race is going to be like? Is this one of the big issues that the jewish media will be pushing?

Good grief...

Old June 16th, 2019 #36
Stewart Meadows

Infamous zionist and torture-advocate Alan Dershowitz supports Creepy Joe:

Quote:
Alan Dershowitz: I Would ‘Enthusiastically’ Support Biden Over Trump in 2020

Harvard law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz revealed Thursday that he would “enthusiastically” support former Vice President and 2020 frontrunner Joe Biden over President Donald Trump if the two face off in the 2020 general election.

Appearing on Sirius XM radio’s The Dan Abrams Show, Dershowitz said that he’s both fond of Biden personally and a “strong supporter” of him politically. “I like Joe Biden. I’ve liked him for a long time, and I could enthusiastically support Joe Biden,” Dershowitz told host Dan Abrams.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...trump-in-2020/

Alan Dershowitz. "Trust me".

Old June 17th, 2019 #37
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Debate Preview: Pete Buttigieg Rips Biden, Sanders Over Past Positions

South Bend Mayor and 2020 presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg (D) criticized fellow White House rivals former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) in an interview scheduled to air Sunday morning.

Appearing on CBS News’ Face the Nation, Buttigieg, both an Afghanistan War veteran and naval reservist, hit Biden for his support of the Iraq War.

“I certainly think that vote was a mistake and I have a different view on that conflict,” he said per The Hill, later adding that he “opposed [it] as a student and continue[s] to think it was a terrible idea.”
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ast-positions/

Old June 18th, 2019 #38
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Joe Biden Visits Stonewall Inn to Celebrate Gay Pride

By CHARLIE SPIERING 18 Jun 20196

Former Vice President Joe Biden took a break from fundraising to visit the Stonewall Inn, a historic gay bar in New York City.

Biden’s presidential campaign posted a video of the visit, as Biden handed out beers to patrons from behind the bar.
(...)
According to NBC News, Biden shook the hand of gay activist Mark Segal and said, “Thank you for your service.”
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ate-gay-pride/

And yes, the fag activist Mark Segal is a jew.

It's always jews.

Old June 19th, 2019 #39
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ate-gay-pride/

And yes, the fag activist Mark Segal is a jew.

It's always jews.
If only the do-gooder medical researchers had not found the AIDS cocktail
drugs then AIDS would have cleansed the gene pool of sodomites and
niggers by now.

Old June 19th, 2019 #40
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
According to NBC News, Biden shook the hand of gay activist Mark Segal and said, “Thank you for your service.”
Quote:
Mark Allan Segal (born 1951)[1][unreliable source?] is an American journalist.[2] He is the president of the National Gay Newspaper Guild[3] and the founder and publisher of Philadelphia Gay News.[4] He is the author of the book "And Then I Danced: Traveling the Road to LGBT Equality" a memoir of his life and experience as a gay rights activist.[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Segal

Quote:
There are three things I'd like to tell you about me. I'm gay, I'm Jewish and I'm old.
https://www.inquirer.com/philly/news...h_and_old.html

Thank you for telling us that, Captain Obvious.

Tags
beijing biden, cunter biden, hunter biden, joe biden, pedo peter

Thread