Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 27th, 2020 #761
Gladiatrix

Default California Doctors: Suicides Causing More Deaths Than The Virus

"Doctors around the world have warned that the direct effects of the coronavirus are far from the only public health dangers facing humanity during this time of uncertainty. In a letter to President Trump this week, 600 doctors urged the government to end the national lockdown, citing everything from increased poverty to skipped surgeries as leading to just as many – if not more – fatalities as the virus itself."

http://www.fixthisnation.com/conserv...han-the-virus/

Old May 27th, 2020 #762
Jane White

Default Next in Coronavirus Tyranny: Forced Vaccination and Digital Certificates

Ron Paul gives a good history lesson in the first two paragraphs.

https://www.unz.com/rpaul/next-in-co...-certificates/

Old May 29th, 2020 #763
Susan

Gov. Kemp here in Georgia just allowed bars and clubs to reopen with certain guidelines of course as of June 1st. Live entertainment venues are not allowed to open yet.

He also says he does not see closure again even if there is a 2nd wave of covid19. The media are, of course, having hissy fits around the clock.

Old May 30th, 2020 #764
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
So, how long before niggers start looting shit? Or are they too scared of getting that Kung Flu from chink land?
March 16th, 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Once they run out of their free food.

Oh wait. Niggers? As soon as they think the cops will not do anything.
March 16th, 2020

"I guess the Minneapolis riot is the new coronavirus." Stewart Meadows

It's Part ll

Old May 30th, 2020 #765
Tony Boone

Well these riots have all but done away with the corona virus crap for which I’m glad.

Old May 30th, 2020 #766
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Well these riots have all but done away with the corona virus crap for which I’m glad.
ZOG already said that they are going to make the Plandemic last until 2024.

Or did you mean you are glad VNN is done with the virus crap?

Old May 31st, 2020 #767
Dawn Cannon

Default Antifa caught handing out money and directing Blacks

https://twitter.com/NFrechen/status/1266956105160294400

Quote:
Antifa has activated all of their cells - major cities need to shut this down immediately
Quote:
Perfectly coordinated national riots within 48 hours?
Quote:
Can people see what is happening here? Who is paying these people? The rioters have ear pieces, military grade radios and repeaters on heir vehicles - who are they communicating with? Who is their command and control?
Quote:
Tonight’s Dallas riot was pre-planned

Organizers were directing the crowd where to go

They had pallets of 100 bricks ready for rioters

They were yelling to the crowd “go left, there are 100 bricks on the corner over there”

This wasn’t random chaos
Quote:
Who is really behind the rioting? Come on, you can say it. It’s OK.
Quote:
This was all planned two years ago. They just needed the right pretext.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; May 31st, 2020 at 05:36 AM.

Old May 31st, 2020 #768
Dawn Cannon

Default HOAX 2020: The Blacks Have Been Unleashed, This is Part of the Hoax

If you haven’t seen it already, please check out the Live Thread from last night showing that there were riots across the entire country, in every major city, involving massive carnage. From Oakland to New York, the country was lit on fire. These are the biggest riots ever in American history.

What you are witnessing right now is the blacks being unleashed, on purpose, by the government.

The reason they are doing this is not because a cop killed a black guy. That happens regularly, because blacks are criminals and very often involved with police. So they get killed by police. Probably, it happens every day.

This is also not happening because the media is making a big deal out of it. The media has made a big deal out of a bunch of “good boy” deaths going all the way back to Trayvon Martin.

The reason this is all going nuts right now, all across the country, is that the government wants this to happen. What they are doing is inciting the blacks on television, inciting them through the various networks that organize the blacks, then they are sending out Antifa, a fake organization run by the FBI, to set off riots. The police, in all of these cities, are standing down, by orders from their superiors, and allowing the blacks and Antifa to destroy everything.

Quote:
Chris Hrapsky

@ChrisHrapsky
Every reporter we have in 4 protest areas in Minneapolis right now all saying there are no police nor National Guard anywhere. Buildings on fire, businesses actively being looted, 4-lane I-35 South blocked with people and fire. Govorner? Mayor? Chief?

4:46 AM - May 30, 2020

Of course if you pull out all of the cops the blacks are going to go buckwild and burn everything down as they loot. Last night, they were just moving their riots to all of their favorite stores, so they could loot them.

Across America, mobs of blacks roamed the streets, going entirely ape. We all sat here and watched the police do nothing.

This could have happened at any time, going all the way back to Trayvon. There were always protests. And if the police had refused to disperse the protests, and had instead fled the scene, this same thing that happened last night would have happened then. The only element that has changed between this week and any previous black event is that this time, the cops let it happen.

This is what the cops did yesterday, in every city: they went to the protests in the daytime and provoked the blacks. They beat them back, they sprayed gas and rubber bullets. Then when night fell, they all fled and let the blacks go ape.

Understand this:

The police let this happen on purpose.

Old May 31st, 2020 #769
Dawn Cannon

Furthermore, Donald Trump has once again proved to be completely useless.

I kept checking his Twitter all night long, and he said NOTHING.

While these riots were happening, the President was nowhere to be seen. The last time he had been seen was earlier in the day, before the rioting started, when he was blaming all of his problems on Chinese people and saying he is going to take revenge on China for coronavirus. He also vowed revenge on them for their domestic policy – that is, ostensibly not giving enough “freedom” to Antifa rioters in Hong Kong.

To be fair, he can speak on that with authority, because when Antifa riots in America, he doesn’t do anything.

So I guess that’s his message to China: “when Antifa riots and burns things in your city, you should do like I do, and just let them destroy everything – otherwise, it’s not freedom, and I’ll make you pay! Big time!”

Donald Trump is apparently trying to start a war with China, while America is concerned about the war happening on the streets of our cities, which he doesn’t see fit to comment on.

Last night, the blacks and the Antifa were rioting right up against the White House fence, and he didn’t even bother to make a statement then. I guess he was asleep? What kind of president lets people riot and burn down cities, lets them riot all the way up against his own house, and doesn’t even bother to make a public statement about it?

Well, apparently the kind of president that is following orders from advisors who have a different agenda altogether.

The agenda here is for people to become enraged by these riots, and to demand that the police do something. As stated, the police are responsible for the riots, because they didn’t do anything. But the people are not following these details. They don’t know that the cops aren’t doing anything.

They don’t know that someone is putting pallets of bricks in the middle of the riot zones for the rioters to throw.

Bricks. Right in the middle of Dallas. On a pallet. There is no construction in the area. The city put those bricks there for the rioters to use.

The people don’t know.

They don’t know this whole entire thing is a gigantic hoax.

So they will say “save us, cops!”

And then the cops will be unleashed, full force, and will stay on the streets, militarized, as we move into the next phase of this massive 2020 HOAX that we are currently witnessing.

HOAX 2020 began with the coronavirus, and all of these weird social engineering schemes that were enforced against the people in the name of that particular hoax. The answer to that hoax, of course, was a massive police state with people being forced to stay in their homes or be attacked by the cops.

Now we have a black rioting hoax. The solution to this hoax is going to be more police state action.

I don’t know how long this black riot hoax is going to go. Even the mainstream media is reporting the fact that the cops are nowhere to be seen while these blacks go buckwild, acting like the Gremlins from the movie “Gremlins” and the sequel “Gremlins 2: The New Batch.”

The goal here is a nonstop barrage of complete insanity.

Who even knows what’s going to happen for the rest of the summer. Maybe they will just let these blacks keep rioting and keep saying “it’s not safe for the police to stop them” as they were saying last night.

I don’t know.

What I do know is that in the fall, they’re going to roll this coronavirus hoax back out, and lock everyone in their houses again. And at that time, they will already have the streets filled with militarized police on patrol, which they will have released ostensibly to deal with these black rioters.

The other purpose that these black riots are serving is to make it impossible for us to organize anti-lockdown protests. As you may have noticed. Firstly, no one is going to try to organize anything with these blacks going buckwild. Secondly, they are eventually going to respond to these black riots by banning all forms of public assembly, which is a big goal that they have.

They want you completely isolated. That is also why they’re increasing the boldness of the Twitter censorship by directly censoring the president. Social media will soon be totally locked down, with no one allowed to use it to communicate. And we will all be locked in our houses as isolated single units that they can do whatever they want to.

Sometime shortly after the real lockdown begins this fall, they’ll start talking about how you can avoid some of the oppression if you just get implanted with a computer chip.

We are going into a 666 BEAST Book of Revelations scenario.

Even if you do not believe in the Bible, you must simply understand that this is what the Jews want to do: they want to implant everyone with computer chips and run a world government out of Jerusalem where they do satanic sacrifices at their temple they’re going to build.

The process of working towards that scenario has already begun. We’re in it, now. These black riots are a bizarre sideshow and a distraction, but they are also a part of the plan. This is to get you to accept a police state as necessary to keep you safe. Once the police state is fully in place, they can do whatever they want. They can take you to a camp, they can take your children from you, they can do whatever they want.

The best thing that any of you can do right now is spread this information. Get people talking. Get people organized in whatever way you can.

We might be able to start the anti-lockdown protests back up again. I don’t know. My feeling is that they are going to do this black riot thing, then lift the lockdowns for the summer without telling you they’re going to bring them back in the fall, and then when they bring them back in the fall, any form of protest against them will be banned. So our window of time for protesting against this may have closed. If we do get a chance to protest again, we really need to go hard and get as many people out as we can. But I do think it is likely that the lockdown will be temporarily lifted in June, and attention will be diverted to this black freakout, or possibly to something else.

Basically, get out of the cities if you can. It’s unlikely you’re going to be able to work anyway. So if you can take your unemployment cash and get a shack in the woods, then do that. Bring some people with you. Stay as connected as you can online.

https://dailystormer.su/hoax-2020-th...t-of-the-hoax/

Old May 31st, 2020 #770
Dawn Cannon

Andrew's live thread from last night:

https://dailystormer.su/live-updates...s-the-big-one/

I wonder how many billions of dollars worth of damage is being done tonight?

I think it’s safe to say that the entire profits of the entire slave industry were negated tonight by the damage done by these children of slaves.

So maybe we can just send them all back to Africa tomorrow and call it even…?

Old May 31st, 2020 #771
rod crowley

Hopefully it kicks into high gear and takes out all the looting black and white trash.88

Old May 31st, 2020 #772
steven clark

Default Coronavirus Thread

I went to Columbia, MO, 125 miles west of St. Louis, just to get away from the damned masks. Columbia is coming out of the lock down, it was graduation, 70 degrees and sunny, and people were out everywhere, almost no masks. Really, it felt wonderful.

Restaurants were open, for the most part, people eating inside, and I went to a favorite restaurant of mine. Waitresses wore gloves, but no masks. The only group wearing masks in force were Chinese. God, I'm so sick of them.

I did stop at a supermarket, and there it was mask time, although not overwhelming, like in St. Louis. Also, on the road, it was refreshingly normal.

Still, if Mizzou doesn't start up in the fall, Columbia will be hurting.
Again, in conjunction with the thread on the riots, there is some kind of attempt to coerce people. The system really wants us to hide, and I hope there will be some open, spontaneous resistance to this.

Old May 31st, 2020 #773
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Andrew's live thread from last night:

I wonder how many billions of dollars worth of damage is being done tonight?

I think it’s safe to say that the entire profits of the entire slave industry were negated tonight by the damage done by these children of slaves.

So maybe we can just send them all back to Africa tomorrow and call it even…?

I know I'm not the only one to discern that these rioters have no genuine "leaders," no Huey Newtons, no H. Rap Browns, nor any other fistful of excrement names like in the 1960s. These riots can easily be blamed on (((Soros))) and demons like that POS: however, after the burning and looting these apes and race traitors seem to just vanish, with only a miniscule percentage even being arrested. There were areas of Orlando that were shut down by the blue niggers and none of the rioters got into cars, busses, etc., and went into other cities nearby. One "spokesnigger" came out with the same old story that it was just "peesefully marchin fer jesstist fur George an eye doan wanna burn nuffin." OPD, the Orange County Sheriff's deputies, and the Florida State Troopers were out in force in Orlando and nothing spread.

These rioters appear to be funded from outside with carbon entities brought in from outside. Recall that lots of people said thugs were going to niggerapolis from neighboring cities to rob and burn.

It's my opinion that these are some of the most basic tactics of guerilla warfare: come from many directions, only have a few in key positions to supply bricks, gasoline and other flammables, some firecrackers, and then mob rule takes effect. One of the tenets of riots that was discovered in the 1960s was that the mob takes on its own personality. As long as it has the "destroy" or "kill" personality it won't be stopped until some degree of satiation is reached by the majority of the members. Then when force is applied the mob begins to disintegrate into small cadres which will cause some additional mayhem until that too reaches a satiation point.

I'm going to use Orlando as an example. Rioters shut down State Road 408 for a while: however, the Orlando police were there quickly with smoke and the "personality" of the mob didn't develop into burning cars or, I don't think, anything else. A few small groups smashed a few windows in downtown Orlando but the riot police showed up, used tactics not yet revealed, and blocked the major arteries leading into downtown Orlando.

The jooz (((in power))), like in niggersota, are the ones who have the popo and green niggers stand down. And there are far and away too many jooz, niggers, and other untermenschen (((in power))) right now. Any attempt at a "purge" would be futile. Times have certainly changed since Jim Morrison sang, "They got the guns but we got the numbers..." in the Doors song "Five to One" in the 60s.

I'm wondering what will happen next in this long, hot summer????

Last edited by Erik T. White; May 31st, 2020 at 03:11 PM. Reason: more info

Old June 1st, 2020 #774
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking more jew-jew for you

Old June 1st, 2020 #775
Dawn Cannon

Default Forces Behind The Riots Engineering Food Shortages Next

So this is why the activists are channelling lorries off the main highways into the waiting arms of the Rioters.

Purple...

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; June 1st, 2020 at 03:18 AM.

Old June 2nd, 2020 #776
Jeffrey Smither

One bright side with no social distancing with these protest maybe these muds and white liberals will catch Kung Flu. Maybe they will actually be made good by it.

Old June 5th, 2020 #777
steven clark

Default Coronavirus Thread

Note how some official in the Health Department said that going out and protesting racism and social injustice is more important then sheltering yourself from C-19.

Shows what a load of bunk C-19 was in the first place, and once the riots started, the media almost dumped C-19. It looks more and more like a semi-hoax, as Alex said it was.

Yet we'll still have these damned stupid masks, rules, distancing, etc. I fear they will be like the pub rules England had for decades started during WWI, and the stupid Brits never got rid of them. Not to mention passports. Didn't have those until WWI.

Here in St. Louis County, they just won't hurry things up, and have a very lengthy opening. I need to move to a red state area outside of a city.

Old June 5th, 2020 #778
Jeffrey Smither

Down here in Floriduh in my old far area there is a protest tonight downtown.

I'm sure there will be a lot of old new england nigger loving snobs there.

We have a lot of those old, white liberals here who love Bernie Sanders.

So niggers, and old nigger lovers mixed in.

A lot of old farts still wearing the retarded mask around here. In the stores though especially the younger people are not wearing the stupid things and don't follow those stupid arrows in the aisles anymore and run right into you.

Old June 5th, 2020 #779
Tony Boone

A “semi hoax?”
It was a full blown hoax through and through.

Old June 9th, 2020 #780
Erik T. White

You won't have to worry about COVID-19 if you unleash the healing power of the "pastors" on TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network)...I heard that accidentally while I was channel surfing.

Sendjure bux to TBN and you'll be showered wif blessinz….well, ifn u hav nuff faith. Ifn u doan't then reelize muriklez kum frum gawd n u ain't livin rite!!!!!

Thread