VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 12th, 2020 #61
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Thanks for the laughs, ladies.
We have them, in the nutzpah lounge

"Nubile redhead in black Dior dress" with the fam for Thanksgiving. Was it by the hour or a discounted nightly rate?

Old April 12th, 2020 #62
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking why would you remember I said that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Who is "we" ...?

Quote:
"Nubile redhead in black Dior dress" with the fam for Thanksgiving. Was it by the hour or a discounted nightly rate?
...still taste the long piss I took in your mouth over the past few months, eh?

Last edited by T.Garrett; April 12th, 2020 at 02:55 AM.

Old April 19th, 2020 #63
Jeffrey Smither

On POF talking to a chick who list herself as a Trump supporter in her profile. She mentioned the liberal Jews to me when we were talking to that's a really good sign she's in the open about the Jews!

Old April 20th, 2020 #64
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Yawns ...hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post

The Divine Comedy - Bad Ambassador
Better Neil Hannon here from Fin de Siècle:

Old April 21st, 2020 #65
Jeffrey Smither

So on Match tonight a cute 45 year old replied to me. Anyway she gave me her name so we could chat on facebook but just asked for her number instead so we can text and she gave it. I went on spydailer and it checked out as her cell number.

Anyway, looked her on facebook and she's a former blue nigger! She owns her own business now and looks pretty wealthy. owns a high end BMW, and is also member of the local Ferrari clubs.

So what would you make of this? Is she just looking for a younger guy to hookup with? She's divorced. I'll text her tomorrow.

Should I go for former badge fags?

Old April 21st, 2020 #66
Man of the road

Go for it. You'll have a sugar momma.

Old April 21st, 2020 #67
T.Garrett
Banned

Post What about fat fuck Kim Jong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
So on Match tonight a cute 45 year old replied to me. Anyway she gave me her name so we could chat on facebook but just asked for her number instead so we can text and she gave it. I went on spydailer and it checked out as her cell number.

Anyway, looked her on facebook and she's a former blue nigger! She owns her own business now and looks pretty wealthy. owns a high end BMW, and is also member of the local Ferrari clubs.

So what would you make of this? Is she just looking for a younger guy to hookup with? She's divorced. I'll text her tomorrow.

Should I go for former badge fags?
Fuck that old bag, she's lying about her age. Wot you reckon about your pal Kim Jong Un teetering on the edge? Hey, if he croaks it will alleviate the food shortage in NK a bit.

Old April 21st, 2020 #68
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Fuck that old bag, she's lying about her age. Wot you reckon about your pal Kim Jong Un teetering on the edge? Hey, if he croaks it will alleviate the food shortage in NK a bit.
Her age checks out. Looked into that already. Even without doing that she looks around 45.

I'm 36 so why in the world would she show interest in me? She did mention the same thing how it's all old dudes down here as well. Her town which is 50 miles away same thing old people. I guess 36 is better than 66 to her lol. Hopefully this shit ends soon so I can meetup with her for drinks.

Old April 26th, 2020 #69
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Because niggers get free handouts from the government, and (((they))) make it harder for Whites to get the same. I'd imagine it's similar to this in your country.

It costs 1/3rd of your pay at the average job just to get health insurance for your wife and kids, and when you do, it's high deductable insurance.

They fuck me hard enough on insurance that I don't even pay for it, because it's nearly $200/month for insurance with a $5000 deductable, for something I'm almost never going to use. I might as well just take $200 of my pay every month and hand it to the first jew I see on the street. People in the USA are getting fucked royally here.

Niggers get their insurance for free on Medicaid. They don't pay out of pocket for anything.

Unless this changes here, White birth rates are going to remain on the decline. This situation is engineered by jews. We're being attacked from all sides. Increase White birth rates? We're going to have to settle a jewish problem first.
WTF , Medicaid is based off of the state you live in and how much money you make. That shit is only free if you make minimum wage or les than 30,000 a year.

https://www.hhs.gov/answers/medicare...aid/index.html

If you are going to tell people in europe something, atleast get it right.

Old April 28th, 2020 #70
Jeffrey Smither

I notice a lot of Jews on the dating sites too. Either they list themselves as Jewish or they list "other as religion" but they're clearly jews because you can tell by their facial features.

Also, Jews list themselves as "white" for their race on their profile.

Match.com has a lot of Jewish women around here on it.

That's one good thing about being a WN/NS is that I'm Jew aware and know what to look for.

Old May 4th, 2020 #71
T.Garrett
Banned

Post a match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I notice a lot of Jews on the dating sites too. Either they list themselves as Jewish or they list "other as religion" but they're clearly jews because you can tell by their facial features.

Also, Jews list themselves as "white" for their race on their profile.

Match.com has a lot of Jewish women around here on it.

That's one good thing about being a WN/NS is that I'm Jew aware and know what to look for.
That's cool, the kikes use match because its free. You should know that Jeffy.

But find a decent looking white woman that isn't a libtard. The latest squeeze and I had a huge fight over my commentary on her teevee shows ...so the expensive one eyed jew I bought for visitors to my home to peruse is in the garage. I hate teevee, especially when it costs me a potential wife ...she says itz my big mouth.

The nerve of some women, eh

Old May 4th, 2020 #72
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
That's cool, the kikes use match because its free. You should know that Jeffy.

But find a decent looking white woman that isn't a libtard. The latest squeeze and I had a huge fight over my commentary on her teevee shows ...so the expensive one eyed jew I bought for visitors to my home to peruse is in the garage. I hate teevee, especially when it costs me a potential wife ...she says itz my big mouth.

The nerve of some women, eh
Match us free to join but you can't send messages unless you pay monthly.

match and the online dating sites are mostly owned by match LLC which was founded by a Jew. That tells you a lot. It's one sides towards women too. They get more features and all.

Anyway, Match is still probably the best site. granted the women are older on there but overall less trashy and better looking.

POF, Tinder OKcupid is total trash because it's free.

Thread