Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 18th, 2020 #41
Susan

I read somewhere online that there is video showing the dead nigger running on the street and going into the same house multiple times over a period of weeks. And the police had been called about it too.

What that tells me is that this nigger knew what he was doing was wrong. He knew he should not be going onto private property for any reason and YET he continued to engage in inappropriate if not illegal behavior. Classic TNB.

The suspects have new lawyers who say they have additional film footage that gives a different perspective from what the media is pushing. Hopefully the lawyers will call for a change of venue for the trials and make sure there are enough Whites on the jury. There might be a chance that true justice would occur.

And have the National Guard standing at the ready, in addition to Whites being forewarned and armed.

WSB radio, as usual, is hyping this as a hate crime, and pushing for the Georgia legislature to pass a Hate Crime bill. They tried to a couple of years ago but it died in the Senate I think. I knew they would try again.

It took this to knock the pandemic/schmandemic from first news story mentioned every news segment on wsb radio. But fear not they are still pushing the pandemic hysteria around the clock.

Old May 18th, 2020 #42
bedford

Susan is Neil Boortz still on WSB radio or has he retired? I think he would take our side on the case .
My coongressman John(I marched in Selma 60 years ago) Lewis hasn't said anything about this so he must be far gone with the cancer. At least we don't have to the Rev Joseph Lowery piss and moan because he finally did the world a favor and croaked. Mayor Keisha Lance Bottomfeeder is up in arms. I guess she is taking a break from her usual busy schedule of accomplishing absolutely nothing. Watch out for Black Panthers with assault rifles patrolling your neighborhood in Gwinnett.

Old May 18th, 2020 #43
Tony Boone

Boortz retired years ago.

Old May 18th, 2020 #44
Susan

Bedford, Boortz retired from WSB radio in 2013 and Herman Cain took over his time slot--9-noon--until a couple years ago when Eric Von Haessler and his crew took over the 9-noon slot. When Cain took over, WSB lost a lot of stations who had no interest in a jebus loving nigger. Lol

But if you remember Boortz, he hated Southern White men. He and that nigger board manager of his who died suddenly of a heart attack a few years ago, used to fight on air about shit until Boortz finally decided he needed to cool it on air. I called his show a couple of times and he had no interest whatsoever in any of our positions or causes or facts for that matter.

Boortz was and is a lost cause for Whites. His mantra was "it's not racial, it's cultural" when discussing any topic involving niggers and their bad behavior. Never look to anyone in the media to truly be on our side or to adequately advocate our positions.

Old May 18th, 2020 #45
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Why aren't whites in Georgia gathering in the thousands to protest and demand the release of these two innocent white men?

Fuck 99% of whites are pathetic worms. You actually have more American whites marching with niggers demanding white blood.
>THE sister and daughter of Ahmaud Arbery's alleged murderers has admitted "mistakes were made" but claimed the shooting "was no lynching" in a shocking defense of her family.
>She also claims her brother and father are not racist, saying they "loved" all her non-white boyfriends like a "brother or son".
https://www.thesun.ie/news/5434195/b...ory-mcmichael/

You sure you want them released? Or maybe they put the wrong fambly member in jail?

Old May 18th, 2020 #46
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I read somewhere online that there is video showing the dead nigger running on the street and going into the same house multiple times over a period of weeks. And the police had been called about it too.

What that tells me is that this nigger knew what he was doing was wrong. He knew he should not be going onto private property for any reason and YET he continued to engage in inappropriate if not illegal behavior. Classic TNB.
The story now is that the nigger was an actual robber, the cops deputized the father and son specifically to catch this nigger.

Details: https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=T7SNSq8sVBA

Old May 18th, 2020 #47
Susan

Good. Maybe the actual facts will come out. Of course, the media will just continue to ignore the facts and pursue their anti White agenda. But read the comments in Dan's link: people are starting to know the facts and put two and two together..once again. Jesus...how many times does this scenario have to play out before YT gets it.

But even if YT en masse "gets it"...then what? Even if YT has a collective epiphany, so what? It's not like we're gonna organize a thousand car caravan and drive to Brunswick. It's not in our nature. We let law enforcement do their job, let the court system indict or not, let due process occur.

We're not demanding, screaming, rioting, looting niggers who substitute threats, physical violence, and intimidation for the legal process. If we behaved like this, we would be crucified by the media. Instead, the media lies, manipulates, intimidates, obfuscates, and spurs niggers to take matters into their own hands. Both the jews and niggers appoint themselves judge, jury, and executioner in these scenarios. This is what we're up against.

All we can hope for now is that the new lawyers for the suspects will fight for the facts to come out. It sounds as if they will.

Notice too in the link Dan provided how the mother and daughter have received countless rape and murder threats...even threats to gut their dog. And not one word have I heard from the media about this. Not one peep from the muthafuckers at Cox Media.

If Whites were threatening niggers, it would be all over the news all day and night. This is another Hush Crime in and of itself.

The wife and mother is a hospice nurse who has devoted her life to helping others, both black and White. I haven't heard one nice thing about her, about what she is enduring now.

Also, the daughter says she has not dated someone of her race since she was 16. She is now 30 years old. She seems to be a mudshark of longstanding. She says her father was always nice to her "dates". While we don't approve, do you think we'll ever hear this from the media?

What we ought to do is raise money for billboards and put the nigger's mugshot up along with the facts about his history. Because this will never come out in the jewmedia. Not until this is ALL over...and maybe not even then.

"No way out but through the jews" rings more true and more true with each passing day, month, and year.

Old May 18th, 2020 #48
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Old May 18th, 2020 #49
WayneW67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Good. Maybe the actual facts will come out. Of course, the media will just continue to ignore the facts and pursue their anti White agenda. But read the comments in Dan's link: people are starting to know the facts and put two and two together..once again. Jesus...how many times does this scenario have to play out before YT gets it.

But even if YT en masse "gets it"...then what? Even if YT has a collective epiphany, so what? It's not like we're gonna organize a thousand car caravan and drive to Brunswick. It's not in our nature. We let law enforcement do their job, let the court system indict or not, let due process occur.

We're not demanding, screaming, rioting, looting niggers who substitute threats, physical violence, and intimidation for the legal process. If we behaved like this, we would be crucified by the media. Instead, the media lies, manipulates, intimidates, obfuscates, and spurs niggers to take matters into their own hands. Both the jews and niggers appoint themselves judge, jury, and executioner in these scenarios. This is what we're up against.

All we can hope for now is that the new lawyers for the suspects will fight for the facts to come out. It sounds as if they will.

Notice too in the link Dan provided how the mother and daughter have received countless rape and murder threats...even threats to gut their dog. And not one word have I heard from the media about this. Not one peep from the muthafuckers at Cox Media.

If Whites were threatening niggers, it would be all over the news all day and night. This is another Hush Crime in and of itself.

The wife and mother is a hospice nurse who has devoted her life to helping others, both black and White. I haven't heard one nice thing about her, about what she is enduring now.

Also, the daughter says she has not dated someone of her race since she was 16. She is now 30 years old. She seems to be a mudshark of longstanding. She says her father was always nice to her "dates". While we don't approve, do you think we'll ever hear this from the media?

What we ought to do is raise money for billboards and put the nigger's mugshot up along with the facts about his history. Because this will never come out in the jewmedia. Not until this is ALL over...and maybe not even then.

"No way out but through the jews" rings more true and more true with each passing day, month, and year.
kikes love their pet niggers. the jewmedia will never allow the truth of this nigger come out. I've watched the video many times and it is so clear that the nigger attacked. You can see the nigger trying to get the gun from the son. That nigger's intent was to get the gun and kill the son anf turn it on the father. That nigger had to be put down or there would have been two, mabye three White men dead

Old May 19th, 2020 #50
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneW67 View Post
kikes love their pet niggers. the jewmedia will never allow the truth of this nigger come out. I've watched the video many times and it is so clear that the nigger attacked. You can see the nigger trying to get the gun from the son. That nigger's intent was to get the gun and kill the son anf turn it on the father. That nigger had to be put down or there would have been two, mabye three White men dead
They've appointed a Black prosecutor.Even though the 2 white men did no wrong the jewdicial system is gonna make examples outta them.

Old May 19th, 2020 #51
rod crowley

If the accused actually get acquitted there's gonna be a category 5 chimpout...guaranteed.

Old May 20th, 2020 #53
steven clark

Default Groid killed in brunswick Ga

Not only was the black prosecutor put in charge, but she said she's going for the death penalty. Again, the problem is these wonderful southern values locations when you let the niggers get into political office. I remember years ago, some nigger was elected sheriff, and he actually lined up all white deputies and wanted them evicted.

Whites made a deal with society: 'we'll still produce and pay taxes, and drop out of politics, and the muds can do all the grunt work, and blacks can be in politics so we can do all the neat, professional cubicle jobs.'
But although there's so much talk about corporate power being supreme, you see what happens when wrong people have political power.

I think, like Susan, the video shows the truth, but there are people who see another truth…like in 1861, or in the Reformation. Like Covington said, in the end, there is always the argument of the gun.

Those two better have a damned good lawyer.

Old May 20th, 2020 #54
Susan

I think that sheriff you are talking about, Steven, was Sheriff Nigger in Clayton County, south of Atlanta. I can't remember his name right now. He put black deputies on the roofs with guns pointed at the outgoing White deputies.

There is at least one incident like this a week or so around here...but the memory of Whites shuts down after the incident is over, and they forget everything that happened previously. It's why nothing changes...except it gets worse for Whites.

Right now, unless you are willing to die in the process, there is nothing to be gained by killing niggers and getting arrested with a gun. Unless the nigger was in your home. You will be hung out to dry and you will either die in prison or be put to death. My feeling is unless they have an all black jury, they won't get the death penalty. But would that be worse than living in prison with niggers for 20 -40 years?

Old May 20th, 2020 #55
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod crowley View Post
If the accused actually get acquitted there's gonna be a category 5 chimpout...guaranteed.
Before they can be acquitted they will have to be tried, and before they can be tried they will have to be indicted. The grand jury thing.

Now I think they WILL be indicted, but I've also yet to hear about any scheduling for grand jury proceedings.

Talking about chimp major: imagine if a grand jury should NOT return a true bill (like happened in Ferguson when the sweet nig Michael Brown was made good). Chimp beyond all measure, everywhere, everyday!

Old May 20th, 2020 #56
brutus

Here's video of the nigger being arrested for stealing a TV.

I think the jew might stop trying to paint this nigger as a saint.
Down the memory hole this one will go!
Fuck you jew and your pet niggers, too!

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=C0fJD_1589912244

Old May 20th, 2020 #57
bedford

I believe the nigger sheriff in Clayton County is named Victor Hill. Clayton must have been majority white at sometime then once niggers there started to congregate it went to hell. Same as everywhere else. Susan I saw list of 20 Atlanta restaurants that have closed permanently due to the virus and one was cafe sunflower in Sandy Springs. I feel real bad for the owners of these businesses that will go under because I know how they invest so much of their money and effort into making them succeed. Now what will all these people do to make a living .
Decatur has a lot of small restaurants that are still closed.

Old May 21st, 2020 #58
T.Garrett
Banned

Post more nigger drama

Now GBI has arrested the white man who took the video of Arbery's killing and charged him with MURDER ...

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...c-bed8aac746be

Old May 21st, 2020 #59
steven clark

Default Groid killed in brunswick, Ga

Yes, the man's name is English, and as I said in an earlier post, he looked very scared, and he's being charged with murder. Just took the video, and it's murder! My brothers an ex-cop, and doubts the case of any of the three will hold up in court, but the mob is out for blood.

I think the prosecutor may be trying to scare English into ratting on the other two in hopes of a lighter sentence…'instead of 100 percent of your life, we'll only take fifty percent.'

This is fallout from the Obamoid years; the mob got their blood up, if you remember all hose videos of gigs beating up on whites.

Now it's time to do it legally, if you're in the wrong county.

Old May 21st, 2020 #60
Erik T. White

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I believe the nigger sheriff in Clayton County is named Victor Hill. Clayton must have been majority white at sometime then once niggers there started to congregate it went to hell. Same as everywhere else. Susan I saw list of 20 Atlanta restaurants that have closed permanently due to the virus and one was cafe sunflower in Sandy Springs. I feel real bad for the owners of these businesses that will go under because I know how they invest so much of their money and effort into making them succeed. Now what will all these people do to make a living .
Decatur has a lot of small restaurants that are still closed.
Believe me, Clayton County, Georgis, was once a White county. I had a very close college pal from Riverdale in Clayton county. I visited him on occasion at his home and I had a girl friend who lived in Clayton county when I was a college junior. It was a beautiful city in a beautiful county.

Now:

Quote:
Riverdale is a city in Clayton County, Georgia, United States. The population was 15,134 at the 2010 census,[6] up from 12,478 in 2000. Riverdale is a suburb just south of Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport and is part of the Atlanta metropolitan area.

-snip--

Demographics

As of the census[3] of 2000, there were 12,478 people, 4,389 households, and 3,107 families residing in the city. The population density was 2,926.3 people per square mile (1,130.9/km²). There were 4,590 housing units at an average density of 1,076.4 per square mile (416.0/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 20.09% White, 67.42% African American, 0.30% Native American, 7.73% Asian, 0.08% Pacific Islander, 2.28% from other races, and 2.10% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 4.81% of the population.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riverdale,_Georgia

This makes me furious and I actually want to shed tears that it's gone NIGGER!!!!!!!

Thread