VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 27th, 2020 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker The King of Rock and Roll: Not Elvis

(Above: Bill Haley)

I like Elvis Presley, but he wasn’t “The King of Rock and Roll” music. (And forget Chuck Berry, who is called “The Father of Rock and Roll” by many people: he came along in 1955, after Elvis).

Those two titles belong to Bill Haley. Indeed, Haley enjoyed a number of “firsts” in rock and roll, including “First rock ‘n’ roll star to write his own music.”

Not only did Bill Haley and the Comets arrive on the scene in 1951/1952 (before Elvis arrived in 1953/1954), but, importantly, Haley’s music was not based on negro rhythm and blues like the rest of the popular rock acts (the only exception to that is Buddy Holly). Haley’s new sound was called “rockabilly” [1][2].

Haley-as-the-king-of-rock (and Holly to a lesser extent) is sort of a “game-changer” because he means that rock and roll wasn’t Black-based (at first, until White people like the Rolling Stones came along and “re-Blacked” rock and roll — which was really easy for Mick Jagger, heh-heh-heh).

[1] Haley’s first original song, “Crazy Man, Crazy” (1953) “was the first rock and roll song to be televised nationally when it was used on the soundtrack for a 1953 television show starring James Dean.” — Wikipedia

[2] “Bill Haley and the Comets were the first rock and roll performers to appear on the CBS television musical variety program The Ed Sullivan Show, or Toast of the Town on Sunday, August 7, 1955” — Wikipedia

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old May 27th, 2020 #2
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

I have always said rock and roll was invented by whites and rockabilly. So many fucking jews and libs have gotten mad at me, aghast at the idea that it could be a white man with fire in his spirit could invent rock and roll. It is actually the libs who don't accept any type of wildness in whites even while they tout antifa destruction and degenerate behavior.

And Jimi Hendrix, dull noodling nigger who all the libs say was the greatest guitarist of all time (bullshit on it's face as if no one ever becomes better than some dead nigger from 60 years ago... look BucketHead disproves that) even said himself that Rory Gallagher was the greatest guitarist. Anyway, greatest is subjective, but whites are creators of dozens upon dozens of musical genres, but pale people recoil at the concept that whites created rock and roll, and this is unbelievable to them.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old May 27th, 2020 #3
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
I have always said rock and roll was invented by whites and rockabilly. So many fucking jews and libs have gotten mad at me, aghast at the idea that it could be a white man with fire in his spirit could invent rock and roll. It is actually the libs who don't accept any type of wildness in whites even while they tout antifa destruction and degenerate behavior.

And Jimi Hendrix, dull noodling nigger who all the libs say was the greatest guitarist of all time (bullshit on it's face as if no one ever becomes better than some dead nigger from 60 years ago... look BucketHead disproves that) even said himself that Rory Gallagher was the greatest guitarist. Anyway, greatest is subjective, but whites are creators of dozens upon dozens of musical genres, but pale people recoil at the concept that whites created rock and roll, and this is unbelievable to them.

I hear all the time that Chuck Berry, Little Richard or some other negro "invented rock and roll." That rock and roll is "Black." Well, lots of rock IS Black in sound (the Rolling Stones stole everything they know from Mississippi Delta blues negroes like Muddy Waters and Howlin' Wolf. The Stones even have the softer blues "back beat" whereas Led Zeppelin has a heavy "front beat." Early Zeppelin is very blues-based, e.g., their first album).

In fact, it's hard to name a rock group that isn't blues-based, except maybe Jethro Tull, or Yes, or Emerson Lake and Palmer. Or Queen, maybe. 85% of all rock is blues-based in some way. Don't get me wrong, I like some blues, as blues, if the artist has real talent.

---------------------

Thread