VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 8th, 2009 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
It is a losing battle to fight against faith if there is nothing to replace it. Actually, we are doing a pretty good job of being godless. The filth, perversion and degeneracy overwhelming our moral foundation is appalling.
At least one poll has found that by measures of traditional morality, the blue states rank higher than the red states. Blue figures to hold more atheists, whereas Red holds more Baptists.

Old October 8th, 2009 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator

How many people really think the way conservatives claim they do:

I believe god doesn't exist, therefore I'm going to fuck over as many people as I can!

I know that God does exist, therefore I'm going to act morally in order to escape eternal damnation.

I believe very, very, very, very few people think either of these ways.

Old October 8th, 2009 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

I have been reading a Covington novel the last couple days. In it he quotes, if I recall, Marcus Aurelius, who said:

If a thing is wrong, don't do it. If a thing isn't true, don't say it.

But, of course, per the 'boobies, we never had any morality before the Comeback Kid.

Old October 8th, 2009 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
The desire to submit to authority is the same as the desire to be the authority.

"You must obey G-d" means "You must suck my cock." Projection 1A.

I heard about some folks who used the Christian Yellow Pages. They got ripped-off so much that they turned to non-believers. More honesty and better service ensued.
This is a version of what Sean Martin here used to say - that whenever a fellow told him he was a Christian hence reliable, he would turn and run the other way!

Old October 8th, 2009 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator

I defy any Christian to say I am wrong in asserting that 99.9% of White Christians would rather live in a 100% White neighborhood than a racially mixed, 100% Christian neighborhood.

Old October 8th, 2009 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator

What the kinists don't acknowledge in their hasty construction of a strawman called Nietzsche is that Christianity did not begin as a kin religion, but precisely as the opposite - as an association of unhappy scum in the declining Roman empire. It began as as loser love cult. Family had absolutely nothing to do with Christianity, which broke families apart. Or perhaps 'Boo didn't mean it when he told his dolts to abandon their mother and father if they balked at 'Boofism.

Old October 8th, 2009 #27
Rick Ronsavelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
How many people really think the way conservatives claim they do:

I believe god doesn't exist, therefore I'm going to fuck over as many people as I can!

I know that God does exist, therefore I'm going to act morally in order to escape eternal damnation.

I believe very, very, very, very few people think either of these ways.
One of the guys on the John and Ken Show (LA radio, KFI) actually said that "the only reason I don't f--- over everybody is fear of hell." That's the only time I have heard a remark like that.

http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/johnandkenshow/

Old October 8th, 2009 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

Religious maniacs are hysterically insistent on your rejection of their Big Lie making you a materialist, for whom there can be no meaning.

They are disingenuous when they speak affectionately of “religion,” for they don’t believe in anything beyond the material.

The fact that Christianity is based on lies in no way implies anything about the non-believer's beliefs in anything else.

Old October 8th, 2009 #29
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
One of the guys on the John and Ken Show (LA radio, KFI) actually said that "the only reason I don't f--- over everybody is fear of hell." That's the only time I have heard a remark like that.

http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/johnandkenshow/
Interesting. I've never heard anybody say such, nor observed them operating on the principle. The way most people's minds work is such that they will take small crooked advantages where they can, while their mind protects their self-image of righteousness like the ocean closing over the wake of a boat.

Old October 8th, 2009 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator

And with Boniface, German idolatry fell.

No, their gullibility was merely transferred from an oak tree to a jew on a stick.

Old October 8th, 2009 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip View Post
I agree with with you. I avoid discussions of politics and religion with customers but it's inevitable that somebody will whittle the conversation down to asking if I believe or not. When I honestly answer no, as I couldn't lie my way through a series of agreeable answers or statements should I answer yes, I never see them again. That's despite the great rapport beforehand, I suddenly become unworthy of attention.
You must have been dealing with Baptists. They love asking if you've accepted Boozus as "your personal savior." Imagine a man...then take away all irony, humor and brains - what's left is qualified to be a Baptist.

Old October 8th, 2009 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

Religion claims to give us everything, but in reality gives us nothing. Science claims to give us something...and delivers more than it promises.

Air conditioning saved more souls than Jebooze.

Old October 8th, 2009 #33
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
You must have been dealing with Baptists. ....
They may have been, I'm not sure.

I did grow up next to a family of Baptists, the most self righteous people I've ever encountered. Divorce, fighting over and attempts to swindle money after divorce among with many other hypocritical BS befell them later in life. The work of the devil I'm sure.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old October 8th, 2009 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip View Post
They may have been, I'm not sure.

I did grow up next to a family of Baptists, the most self righteous people I've ever encountered. Divorce, fighting over and attempts to swindle money after divorce among with many other hypocritical BS befell them later in life. The work of the devil I'm sure.
2 faces + 0 necks = 1 Baptist

Old October 8th, 2009 #35
Tim

Most White people need a religion, any religion. Creativity was a viable alternative to the kosher belief systems. That is why the jew vehemently persecutes Matthew Hale.

Old October 8th, 2009 #36
Heather Blue

Quote:
What evidence do you have linking godlessness with immorality? I would bet any amount of money that atheists are not 1% more immoral than Christians by any objective standard. I would also bet that atheists are, on average, considerably more intelligent than Christians.
Sheesh, nearly anyone is more intelligent than I and I don't think it has anything to do with Christianity. Jesus Christ said truth would set us free and I do a lot of searching for the truth. I think I have a pretty good grasp of the truth. I don't think like a man and can't express myself like one, but I do what I can with what I know.

Alex, Jews are atheists. You know they are.

I don't know any people more godless than the Jews. I don't know any people more immoral than the Jews. I don't know any people who force immorality on others more than Jews. Christians believe in hell. I just know there has got to be a hell for people like the Jews. They deserve it. It would not be fair for the Jews not to have hell waiting for them to get revenge on them for the viciousness, cruelty, wars, abuse, egotism, arrogance, disrespect for human life and human dignity, oppression, dishonesty, deception and all the evil Jews have done to the whole human race.

Exterminating the Jewish vermin is a world wide Cause for all people, and not just the west or Americans.

Old October 8th, 2009 #37
cillian

Quote:
Sheesh, nearly anyone is more intelligent than I and I don't think it has anything to do with Christianity. Jesus Christ said truth would set us free and I do a lot of searching for the truth. I think I have a pretty good grasp of the truth. I don't think like a man and can't express myself like one, but I do what I can with what I know.

I don't know any people more godless than the Jews. I don't know any people more immoral than the Jews. I don't know any people who force immorality on others more than Jews. Christians believe in hell. I just know there has got to be a hell for people like the Jews. They deserve it. It would not be fair for the Jews not to have hell waiting for them to get revenge on them for the viciousness, cruelty, wars, abuse, egotism, arrogance, disrespect for human life and human dignity, oppression, dishonesty, deception and all the evil Jews have done to the whole human race.

Exterminating the Jewish vermin is a world wide Cause for all people, and not just the west or Americans.
God takes credit for that too.

Quote:
Ezekiel 20:21Notwithstanding the children rebelled against me: they walked not in my statutes, neither kept my judgments to do them, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; they polluted my sabbaths: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the wilderness.

22Nevertheless I withdrew mine hand, and wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted in the sight of the heathen, in whose sight I brought them forth.

23I lifted up mine hand unto them also in the wilderness, that I would scatter them among the heathen, and disperse them through the countries;

24Because they had not executed my judgments, but had despised my statutes, and had polluted my sabbaths, and their eyes were after their fathers' idols.

25Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live;

26And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD.
What is up with God?, first he puts the serpent in the garden of Eden, then he protects Cain the murderer.
Quote:
Genesis 4:15And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
Then he admits that the reason jews are so f'ed up is because he gave them laws that they shouldn't live by. Sick bastard. Oh... but he loves you.

Old October 8th, 2009 #38
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Sheesh, nearly anyone is more intelligent than I and I don't think it has anything to do with Christianity.
You're obviously more intelligent than average, since you can spell and only rarely capitalize random words.

Quote:
Jesus Christ said truth would set us free and I do a lot of searching for the truth.
You ever consider that he was misquoted?
Quote:
Many are. But many non-jews are atheists too. It is interesting that jews have a higher percentage of atheists among their criminal clan, and they are the ones controlling things. Having observed jews in action, I would say it is certainly true that one reason they dominate others is their ability to look at things from all angles and not get hung up on silly fictions such as Jesus' divinity and saviorhood. Would you accept the claims made about Jesus if they were made about anyone else? The Bible was written and edited decades after the supposed facts it relates. I don't see any basis whatsoever for concluding that the Jesus tales are true.

Quote:
I don't know any people more godless than the Jews. I don't know any people more immoral than the Jews. I don't know any people who force immorality on others more than Jews.
Look at it objectively - I have known many jews, and many of them are not immoral at all personally, in fact they are rather more intelligent and hard working than most Christians. Do you think they are dumb enough to swallow the poisons they lay before us? Generally they are not. Thus you have professional seducers and panderers and vice-pitchers like Howard Stern, but as is as least as often as not the case with these folks, in private they are as or more morally regular than Christians.

Another example, the current jewish king of comedy, Judd Apatow. All his movies push promiscuous sex, as jew movies always do. They're all aimed at loosening up white teens, per the Authoritarian Personality conclusion. Well, how much immoralizing do you think jew Apatow practices himself? I would guess very little, as he puts out multiple movies a year. So be careful to make a distinction between the practice of personal immorality and its use as a lure.

It cannot be overemphasized how much jews look at things from all angles in order to find advantages. They are just different mentally from Christians and Whites in general - and in this angle-seeking they have a strong advantage over us. Whites, as I've said many times, particularly males, are fixated on "their" opinions, even though 99.99% their opinions come from someone else. Jews look at opinions as masks, disguises, giftwrapping -- tools to use to attract or fool those they're trying to manipulate. Entirely different mentality. Jews don't really have any POV or concern than what is good for jews, and that depends wholly on circumstance.

Quote:
Christians believe in hell. I just know there has got to be a hell for people like the Jews.
You feel there is or should be. That's not the same as knowing. The Christian puts revelation on the level with reasoning. That is wrong. Revelation isn't truth, it's just someone's opinion. To say otherwise is to head right back into the jungle with the animist niggers.

Quote:
They deserve it. It would not be fair for the Jews not to have hell waiting for them to get revenge on them for the viciousness, cruelty, wars, abuse, egotism, arrogance, disrespect for human life and human dignity, oppression, dishonesty, deception and all the evil Jews have done to the whole human race.
If you believe in God, then you must believe God created jews.

Since I don't, I don't have to wonder who the hell is running things. I don't care where jews came from, I just care about persuading Whites we need to get them under ground as soon as possible.

Quote:
True. Every race on earth would benefit from jews' disappearance.

Old October 8th, 2009 #39
Heather Blue

(Edit: Oops, sorry...did not realize Alex had posted by the time I published this.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
God takes credit for that too.
What is up with God?, first he puts the serpent in the garden of Eden, then he protects Cain the murderer. Then he admits that the reason jews are so f'ed up is because he gave them laws that they shouldn't live by. Sick bastard. Oh... but he loves you.
Men wrote the Bible.

Let us hope God loves us. The White Man is the good guy. We have done more for the quality of life on this planet than anyone. The White Man uses his brains for what God created and is out there for intelligent minds to discover and comprehend.

Jews use their brains for evil. Don't blame God.

Jews are godless and unable to use their minds for good. Just look at all the horrible things they do. Why waste one's mind - and Alex's mind is certainly awesome - on misguided white men who are not nearly as intelligent? If a genius comes up with the all powerful solution I am sure everyone - and I mean everyone - will instinctively accept it. We simply have not found the solution, yet. But the White Man is too intelligence not to find it.

We will get there.

Last edited by Heather Blue; October 8th, 2009 at 08:09 PM.

Old October 8th, 2009 #40
James Dunet

Religion seems to be based largely on how to control humans wrapped up in a fantasy story of God/s, angels, devils and other forces beyond human control. At it's heart, religion is nothing more than a discipline system. It will work if you follow the principles under any name.

While I think much of the basic morality of the major religions is grounded in reality (i.e. take care of your neighbors, don't kill random people, etc.), I seriously doubt the part about invisible forces comming down and changing the state of the world.

Tags
christianity is jewish, jewish nazism, kinism

Thread