Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 31st, 2005 #1
Rounder

Default Issue # 2 Finance & Distribution Reports

I received $100 from D.K., in today's mail, and $20 from Georgie in support of tabloid issue #2. This brings our balance to $1,304.00 which will go towards the printing costs for 20,000 copies of the 16-page issue #2.

The printing cost for those 20,000 copies will be around $1,850. Alex promised to kick in $200. Therefore, we are short $346.00. Of course as always, I'll make up the difference out of my own pocket and pay the printers the full amount. Then collect that difference from subsequent tabloid orders.

And so, who's next to pledge their financial support? Send cash, check, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-258-7785

By ordering now, you'll receive your shipment of tabloids much sooner. As you know, media mail takes 5-8 days for delivery.

Old February 5th, 2005 #2
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Thumbs up Taa

I just sent you $32. Rather than send me 200 copies of TAA, send them to someone else or apply the money to issue #2. Good luck.

Old February 5th, 2005 #3
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPack
I just sent you $32. Rather than send me 200 copies of TAA, send them to someone else or apply the money to issue #2. Good luck.
Thanks much JSP. I'll do both. Apply your $32 towards the printing costs, and then mail the tabloids you purchased, to one of our regular volunteer distributors for distribution.

Whose next to pledge support ???

Old February 7th, 2005 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

TAA 2 is going to be great, I cant wait to see it! Very exciting publication. I would think you VNN forum members would at least one to buy a few copies just to have as a physical archive of some of VNN's best? Consider buying a small amount just so you have something to share if you have the chance.

Old February 8th, 2005 #5
Rounder

Default A Whooping $232 received in today's mail

I received $232 in today's mail in support of the tabloid project, as follows:

$100.00 from D.K. in MN (bringing D.K.'s total to $1,100.00)

$100,00 from K. H. in FL (for 250 tabloids and for donation)

$32.00 from Joe Six Pack (Who kept his word, which is more than I can say for some)

NOTE: I also received $25 for a copy of my book and video.

Whose next to pledge support ? Get your orders in now so I can mail out shipments as soon as I receive tabloids from printers:

100 copies. . . $16.00 total
200 copies. . . $32.00 total

Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-258-7785 (phone me - I dare ya - especially you kikes and other assorted mud monkeys)

Sieg Heil !!!

Old February 9th, 2005 #6
Hibernian

Default I'm on board

My cash for 100 papers is in the post. They will be distributed here in central Ohio. An Irishman's word is as good as gold.

A detailed after action report will be filed.

Anyone in Ohio that is game for a larger scale TAA/WFP propaganda event, get in touch and we will make it happen.

Semper Fi

Old February 9th, 2005 #7
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian
My cash for 100 papers is in the post. They will be distributed here in central Ohio. An Irishman's word is as good as gold.

A detailed after action report will be filed.

Anyone in Ohio that is game for a larger scale TAA/WFP propaganda event, get in touch and we will make it happen.

Semper Fi
I knew lots of fighting Irishmen during my 20 years in the Army, and with a capital "F". Especially the ones from Boston. Being a Carolina plow boy myself, I didn't always understand everything they said, but I liked most of them, just the same.

Thanks for supporting the tabloid project, Hibernian. And we'll all look forward to your after action report. (Been in the military, huh?)

Old February 9th, 2005 #8
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPack
You're a man of your word, JoeSixPack. I received your $32 coupla days ago. 200 dynamite tabloid newspapers will be distributed to the White public, in your honor.

Who's next to pledge support for Alex Linder and VNN's tabloid newspaper project? (Ordering instructions are posted above).

Old February 9th, 2005 #9
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
I knew lots of fighting Irishmen during my 20 years in the Army, and with a capital "F". Especially the ones from Boston. Being a Carolina plow boy myself, I didn't always understand everything they said, but I liked most of them, just the same.

Thanks for supporting the tabloid project, Hibernian. And we'll all look forward to your after action report. (Been in the military, huh?)
USMC, 1980-1988. 1/26 Recon Btn. Proud to be in the same thread with a Green Beret.

Old February 10th, 2005 #10
Big Bawana

Thumbs up I'll order a couple hundred

I got a copy of the first issue. I hope issue #2 is even better. I'll take a chance and order 200. Should be great fun distributing them to white people in my area. I'll contact Glenn by mail.

BTW, if you have more papers than people to deliver, send extras to Big Bawana. I'll get them out.

Old February 11th, 2005 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

STATUS UPDATE: We've upgraded my plant to where I can now record messages and work more smoothly and quickly. However, my Quark source didn't pan out. Anybody out there have Quark for PC they'll sell me for cheap? I have Adobe Acrobat and Corel Paint, but I'm no good on these, and it will take too long to get trained. Enough time has passed. I am going to do up #2 this weekend and get it to layout guy by Monday. And I hope we'll be printing it by this time next week.

Again, I'm desperate for Quark, which I know how to use.

Also, anybody with good graphic talent, we could use you. Graphics are increasingly important as we develop the party and publications.

We're going 16-pages on issue #2. I would like to have a snazzier cover than we had on #1. Get in touch if you can help.

Old February 14th, 2005 #12
Rounder

I received $16.00 in today's mail from Hibernian for 100 copies of tabloid issue #2.

Thanks Hibernian for deciding to support VNN's tabloid newspaper project.

Who's next to pledge their support?

Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-258-7785

Old February 27th, 2005 #13
cknott
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Enough time has passed. I am going to do up #2 this weekend and get it to layout guy by Monday. And I hope we'll be printing it by this time next week.
So how is the progress going with getting #2 out? Is it in the printers now?

Old February 28th, 2005 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cknott
So how is the progress going with getting #2 out? Is it in the printers now?
No. I'll post here when it is. I'm waiting for a couple original articles to come in, but here's how it will lay out.

1) art cover
2) letters & reaction to #1 (contd on 15)
3-5) Bang-Bang Vang and hush crimes w headshots of nigs, white female victims. Original story about nigger who killed brilliant grad student who invented new strawberry strain.
6) two toons, "did you know" facts; diseases carried by invaders
7) Precepts for young (advice on marriage, keeping solid stock) Old fitz toon, two jews at fence
8-9) It wasn't Arabs (steele, with photo, Defensive Racism cover)
10) Rich Brooks's My Awakening (space for toon/graphic)
11) The Conservative Conceit (Douglas Wright); story of jews spitting on cross
12-14) Gangs of New York review (Lynch) Ride with the Devil review (Linder); lots of graphics
15) letters, Kirksville dirt, MLK letter; original article: White Soultions: Homeschoooling
16) QnA (quotations from jew made into article, already posted here); subscription box.

That's how it's going to look. BTW, I can still use small chunks of stats - crime/VD, etc., to fill out a few stray columns.

Old February 28th, 2005 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

No. I'll post here when it is. I'm waiting for a couple original articles to come in, but here's how it will lay out.

1) art cover
3-5) Bang-Bang Vang and hush crimes w headshots of nigs, white female victims. Original story about nigger who killed brilliant grad student who invented new strawberry strain.
7) Precepts for young (advice on marriage, keeping solid stock) Old fitz toon, two jews at fence
12-14) Gangs of New York review (Lynch) Ride with the Devil review (Linder); lots of graphics
15) letters, Kirksville dirt, MLK letter; original article (Linder): White Soultions: Homeschoooling
16) QnA (quotations from jew made into article, already posted here); subscription box.

That's how it's going to look. BTW, I can still use small chunks of stats - crime/VD, etc., to fill out a few stray columns.

Old February 28th, 2005 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

BTW, this just in today...

Alex,

I'm a student here in Denver, and I just finished reading your online
copy of THE ARYAN ALTERNATIVE, great stuff. I go to "school" on a
campus of 35,000+ people. It's very diverse, we have all ages, but
still, thankfully, mostly white people. I think there are many
prospects here on campus, they just a little extra awakening from
their televizt-induced slumber. Tomorrow I will send you a hundred
dollars next day delivery, will you please send me as many copies as
possible? I have some ideas about distributing them, but you give a
few of your own? If you ever need anything professionally translated
into, or from Spanish, let me know.

Thanks,

J

Old February 28th, 2005 #17
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
BTW, this just in today...

Alex,

I'm a student here in Denver, and I just finished reading your online
copy of THE ARYAN ALTERNATIVE, great stuff. I go to "school" on a
campus of 35,000+ people. It's very diverse, we have all ages, but
still, thankfully, mostly white people. I think there are many
prospects here on campus, they just a little extra awakening from
their televizt-induced slumber. Tomorrow I will send you a hundred
dollars next day delivery, will you please send me as many copies as
possible? I have some ideas about distributing them, but you give a
few of your own? If you ever need anything professionally translated
into, or from Spanish, let me know.

Thanks,

J
Great Stuff Alex!

Send that kid to the Aztlan and LaRaza websites and messageboards. I'm sure he could did up some real goodies.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old February 28th, 2005 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by R MacDonald
Great Stuff Alex!

Send that kid to the Aztlan and LaRaza websites and messageboards. I'm sure he could did up some real goodies.
I just put 80 of #1 in the mail to him. I'm down to very few of #1 left.

Old February 28th, 2005 #19
Hibernian

Quote:

1) art cover
15) letters, Kirksville dirt, MLK letter; original article (Linder): White Soultions: Homeschoooling

Any mention of the WFP in issue #2?

Old February 28th, 2005 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian
Any mention of the WFP in issue #2?
Yes, a couple brief ones. It will be in the masthead box on page two, and also on back page. I don't know beyond that, partly depends on room. Once #2 is out, we're going to build up the WFP site, so that we become in position to take members. In fact, I will probably turn the end of the homeschooling article into a section on Living White, and its relation to the WFP.

Thread