VNN Broadcasts

Old December 3rd, 2015 #21
Robbie Key

Jewed Again: The Daily Stormer Banned From Using Disqus Comment System

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
December 2, 2015

Quote:
I am both shocked and appalled to report that The Daily Stormer has been banned from using the disqus comments system.

Yesterday, I received this email:

Quote:
Hi there,

We wanted to reach out to inform you that your site has been found to be in conflict with the values and terms of use of Disqus. Because of this, Disqus is unable to offer your site continued discussion services past the end of this month.

Site activity or content that can result in the termination of discussion services include:

– Technical misuse of Disqus services: generating a large amount of nonsense threads, posts, or other objects.
– Featuring copyrighted material, which results in DMCA takedown requests.
– Adult-oriented sites which result in abuse complaints, users with inappropriate avatars or behavior visiting other Disqus sites in an unwelcome way, or are otherwise misusing Disqus services.
– Using Disqus on pages that contain hate speech, which results in abuse complaints.

Additional information on these Basic Rules may be found here: https://help.disqus.com/customer/en/...-powered-sites

Please be advised that discussion services for the shortname “dailystormer” will be terminated on January 4th, 2016 for one or more of the above reasons.

Thank you for your time and attention,

The Disqus Terms of Service Team
Hope you have a great day!
-Ryan
Product Support

Ryan G
Disqus
http://disqus.com
In actual fact, I am not shocked.

Though I am of course appalled.

I conflict with their values.

Me specifically, mind you. Not any of the tens of thousands of other politically incorrect websites using their service. Andrew Anglin and the Daily Stormer conflict with their values.

I suppose I should be thankful they had the decency to give me a month’s notice.

The internet was supposed to be about freedom of speech. This great new age. Yet if you say something against the system – against the filthy Jews, in particular – they do everything conceivable to shut you down.

Banned from Everything

The Daily Stormer is, hands-down, the most banned site in the history of the internet.

We have been banned from multiple web hosts, we have been banned from PayPal and every other payment system we’ve tried, we have even had upstream providers shut us down.

As far as I’m aware, we are the first site to get banned from disqus for allegedly feeling the emotion of hatred.

Of course, we will figure out a new comments system, which will be bigger and better than disqus.

Read more at: http://www.dailystormer.com/jewed-ag...omment-system/

Old December 4th, 2015 #22
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[november 2014]

Red Ice kicked off Apple's iTunes after five years, too unPC

Similar thing happened to VNN shows many years ago, kicked off former MTV-DJ's Podcast Alley. You can't be listed unless you line up with the current taboos. The host didn't even agree with the protesters, and at first resisted, but soon yielded.

So "we're doing it to ourselves"? The Swedes can't use what are essentially common carriers even to get the word out about their racial dispossession? Nope. And then liars like JT Barnum "Polished Turd" Taylor come in and say we're committing suicide. Nope. We're in the middle of an attempted murder.

Red Ice's Henrik discusses the ban at the very start
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-140825.php
Late reply, but I've been catching up with Red Ice's podcasts and when I was done with all the interesting ones from 2015 I looked at their older stuff and before 2012 it was more of a conspiracy and new age weird religion site with just a hint of WN when they had European pagan guests. So they didn't last five years on itunes as open WNs, more like two, and Red Ice has been getting more explicit and hard hitting about the jewish problem with over time.

Old December 15th, 2015 #23
Crowe

This is an enemy attack site designed to target youtube videos uploaded that expose jews:

http://www.theycant.com/#!full-list/c4nz

Theycant refute the videos, so they demand they be censored instead. I think this proves that they're losing the information war on the internet. The ones taking the time to upload and reupload these videos deserve some credit. They're helping the cause, even if they're anonymous. That website above could use used as a list for the ones re-uploading videos. This is something anyone with fast enough internet can do. Keep uploading the best videos, especially the ones they hate the most. IMO, that is the best counter to this enemy activity. They're making a mistake by telling us which videos they like targeting so we can download, save and re-upload them in the future.

Last edited by Crowe; December 15th, 2015 at 05:48 PM.

Old December 16th, 2015 #24
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Red Ice has been getting more explicit and hard hitting about the jewish problem with over time.
A very good and encouraging trend.

Old December 16th, 2015 #25
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
A very good and encouraging trend.
A lot of right leaning sites that used to be neocon open borders have been moving in our direction, especially since Trump began trailblazing this summer. The common factor is these are privately held sites, not corporate or tax exempt organizations with all the infiltration opportunities for jews those boards of directors and government regulations provide.

Old July 3rd, 2016 #26
Robbie Key

Stormer Shekels Shutdown 2016: Google Wallet and Liberapay Both Closed!
Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
July 3, 2016

Quote:
The Daily Stormer continues to maintain its title as the most shutdown operation ever in history.

Three weeks ago, Google Wallet shut us down.

I was going to announce it then, and ask for people to help out, but I wanted to wait until my balance was cleared before announcing. While I was waiting for the balance to clear, Liberapay temporarily suspended our account.

Yes, Liberapay is the “free speech” processor which I put my trust in and hyped for months.

I didn’t know what was going to happen with Liberapay, so I held off on announcing until I got a response. Last night, I finally got a response: the account is being permanently closed and all money will be returned to those who donated.
Read more at: http://www.dailystormer.com/stormer-...y-both-closed/

Old July 15th, 2016 #27
Robbie Key

Richard Spencer banned from the UK:

http://www.dailystormer.com/undercov...d-from-the-uk/

Old May 2nd, 2017 #28
Robbie Key

PayPal Censors Occidental Dissent

May 1, 2017 Hunter Wallace SJWs 24

This doesn’t come as a surprise.

We’ve been seeing a coordinated attack by the Left on our community since the election. The SPLC is suing The Daily Stormer in order to shut down the largest pro-White website. Twitter has changed its algorithm and purged countless Alt-Right accounts in order to silence us. Facebook has escalated its censorship of our content while turning a blind eye to even the most violent leftist speech. YouTube has demonetized and filtered virtually all of our videos. Disqus was pressured by the “Sleeping Giants” campaign into no platforming pro-White websites including Occidental Dissent.

Now, PayPal has cancelled our account. If I was holding a fundraiser for the travel expenses, bail money and medical care of violent communist antifa street gangs, I would be able to use services like PayPal, GoFundMe and Patreon. Corporate America is on their side, not ours:

Quote:
“We vote for president every four years, but we vote with our wallets and eyeballs every day.
Bill O’Reilly’s sudden fall from cable news supremacy happened because over 60 advertisers—under digital grassroots pressure—decided that they couldn’t be seen supporting him after it was revealed that Fox News spent $13 million to settle sexual harassment accusations against their primetime star.

But this is just the highest-profile example of an accelerating trend that just might turn the tide on fake news, hate news, and their hyper-partisan enablers—while opening the door to more conscious capitalist support for quality news.

In the past few months, we’ve seen the alt-right mecca Breitbart systematically abandoned by advertisers who found their ads next to a “black crime” section, mash notes to the confederate flag, and serial fear-mongering about undocumented immigrants and Muslim citizens alike. This came about because online activists at Sleeping Giants began publicly alerting companies via social media that their wares were being sold on Brietbart. In this new era, consumers are asking corporate citizens to live their values or suffer the consequences. …”
Do you see where this is going?

The Left is trying to no platform “fake news” and “hate news” and “hate speech.” Naturally, they are the ones who get to decide whose speech is “inappropriate” and whose isn’t. This is necessary in order to force their orthodoxy onto the public and stamp out all heretics. Not only do they finance and support violent street gangs who “punch Nazis,” they want to ban us from college campuses. When they punch you in the face with brass knuckles or beat you with a bike lock while screaming about “racism” and “bigotry,” understand that they are only motivated by “love.”

Anyway, we expected this and will adapt as always. We’re going to get even angrier. The fact that they have moved from ignoring us to fighting us shows how far we have come.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...ental-dissent/

Old May 2nd, 2017 #29
Robbie Key

The SPLC is suing Andrew Anglin/Daily Stormer:

https://www.dailystormer.com/splc-is...ack-the-night/

Old May 3rd, 2017 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator

https://www.dailystormer.com/world-press-freedom-day/

The named Jewish groups have had me kicked off of the following things:

Multiple web hosts
PayPal
Patreon
Google pay
Amazon Pay
Liberapay (an alleged free speech alternative to Patreon)
Coinbase
Square
Innumerable credit card processors
Amazon affiliates
Google Adsense
Innumerable other ad networks
YouTube
Twitter
Disqus comments system

[it was the same with VNN, but ten years earlier - every possible thing we could be kicked off we were]

Old May 31st, 2017 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

Spencer booted off SoundCloud (his account and Alt-Right podcast). Salon writer brags about it.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=532643

Old June 28th, 2017 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

[this is why i get a kick out of people who talk down violence. our opposition will not allow itself to be opposed peacefully. people who say we are doing it to ourselves are not wrong, they are with the enemy, regardless of whether he is paying them or they're just buffoons]

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...r-hate-speech/

Donately Censors Occidental Dissent For “Hate Speech”
June 28, 2017 Hunter Wallace Politics 4

Occidental Dissent has been “no-platformed” by Donately.

The first inkling that this was coming was in an article published by the SPLC over the weekend in which they doxed the League of the South’s Chief of Security:

“Securing convenient forms of online payment has been a perennial problem for the far right. Stormfront’s founder Don Black has resorted to repeated pleas for funding after having his PayPal account canceled and finding himself unable to secure a merchant account to process online transactions after a recent ban from his previous processing company.

The LOS and one of its affiliates, Occidental Dissent — a favorite white nationalist blog of LOS members — recently lost PayPal accounts for terms of use violations. While Hill has attempted to skirt this loss by using his personal account to accept payments and donations, others have been put in a precarious position with no clear avenue to raise already scarce funds.

Malone, however, had the solution.

Less than a week after Duke’s meeting with the LOS head of security, both Stormfront and Occidental Dissent were using new, nearly identical donation forms powered by a company named Donate.ly that allows organizations — primarily social good and non- profit groups — to process donations made by credit card.

When contacted by Hatewatch about Stormfront and Occidental Dissent using their platform, a company spokesperson explained, “Donately is a service that allows organizations to start taking online donations simply and without a contract. As such, we don’t approve or deny the organizations that use our service before they create an account.”

After describing a recent decision to ban an account opened by Kyle “Based Stickman” Chapman, the spokesman continued: “We don’t allow violent hate groups to use our services. The ‘Based Stickman’ incident just happened recently and since then we have been consulting with our legal council to amend our Terms of Service to be more clear on what is not allowed on the system.” …
It was no surprise when this email from Donately arrived on Monday:

“Hi Brad,

We are writing to inform you that we have recently changed our terms of use. You will find a link to the new terms below. Specifically, we’ve added additional language to Section 5.1.

Donately’s Terms of Use

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please let us know.

Thank you –
Bryan Shanaver
Donately CEO”
Donately changed its TOS after being contacted by the SPLC in order to specifically “no-platform” Occidental Dissent and Stormfront. This came in the aftermath of banning Kyle Chapman aka Based Stickman for being a “violent hate group.” It was through Based Stickman that I heard about Donately in the first place. I assumed they supported free speech.

I got this email yesterday afternoon:

“Hello,

It has come to our attention that your organization violates the terms of use of Donately, specifically section 5.1.a.III.

Due to this, we are invoking our right to close your account at our discretion, as stated in section 5.1 of the same terms of use. ….

Kind regards,
The Donately Team”
Already knowing the answer, I replied to their email:

“Hello,

Is it fair to say that you changed your TOS in order appease the SPLC?”
Here is the response I got from Bryan Shanaver:

“Hi Brad,

No, but it is true the SPLC contacted us and alerted us that your organization was using Donately. It prompted us to review your site and your organization’s message. We were already in the process of expanding our TOS to explicitly include hate speech and race intolerance. Hopefully this update dissuades similar organizations from creating Donately accounts in the future.

There are other options out there which cater to your views on the world, please choose one of those.

Kind regards,
Bryan”
I had no idea who Bryan Shanaver was until this afternoon. After Googling him, I realized he was involved with Invisible Children’s “Kony 2012” campaign. Then it all clicked and I remembered how that was the ultimate SJW virtue signaling campaign which collapsed in a fiasco.

Old August 16th, 2017 #33
Robbie Key

Counter-Currents Under Attack

Greg Johnson
644 words

On Wednesday, August 16th, Facebook shut down the Counter-Currents Publishing page and has blocked my personal account. This is an inconvenience, as it is an important way that people follow Counter-Currents. But is is not a catastrophe.

The catastrophe is that on Tuesday, August 15th, PayPal cancelled the Counter-Currents account for unspecified violations of their politically-correct terms of service.

This is a severe blow for three reasons.
  • PayPal refusing to release our large balance for 180 days (an outrage), which puts us in an immediate cash crisis because I have salaries, credit cards, and rent due in the next two weeks.
  • We cannot use PayPal to take book orders or fulfill book pre-orders. Do not worry, though, as we can take credit card payments, and all of your pre-orders will go through.
  • The greatest blow is that the monthly donations of our many supporters have now stopped. These monthly donations — as well as one-time donations — keep Counter-Currents in business. Without them, we are through. Fortunately, we have an alternative means of receiving donations by means of credit card.
Therefore, I am asking all of our supporters to please step forward today and make a donation to keep Counter-Currents in the game. Please use the form below to make an emergency one-time donation to keep us operating. You can also sign up for a monthly donation.

We hope that we can get back all of our monthly donors, but realistically we won’t. Some people are wedded to the PayPal platform and will not use other processing systems. Some people will never see this announcement because their primary access to Counter-Currents is through Facebook, and our Facebook account has also been shut down. Others sign up with throwaway email addresses and will never see the email announcement we are sending out.

So please, if you were thinking of signing up for a new donation, or increasing your monthly donation, this would be a good time, because otherwise we are going to suffer a severe loss of monthly support.

https://www.counter-currents.com/201...nder-attack-2/

Old August 16th, 2017 #34
Robbie Key

Twitter Suspends Account of Neo-Nazi Site Daily Stormer

Verne Kopytoff
1:52 PM ET

Twitter has suspended the account of neo-Nazi site The Daily Stormer, marking the latest setback for the organizer of the recent Charlottesville, Va. march, during which a counter-protester was killed and several injured.

Anyone trying to access the Daily Stormer Twitter account now gets a message saying that it has been suspended, but without any specific reasons about why. In general,

Twitter's terms of service prohibit abusive behavior and the incitement of violence, although the company is frequently criticized for failing to do enough to curb such posts.

Twitter did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The move by Twitter follows on the heels of GoDaddy's and Google's decision to revoke the registration for the Daily Stormer's Internet domain. The move briefly took the Daily Stormer's site offline before the owners reestablished the site on the so-called dark web, which is not indexed by search engines and can only be reached using special browsers.

Google's YouTube video service has also terminated the Daily Stormer's account due to "multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy prohibiting hate speech."

http://fortune.com/2017/08/16/twitte...unt-suspended/

Old August 17th, 2017 #35
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Counter-Currents Under Attack

Greg Johnson
644 words

On Wednesday, August 16th, Facebook shut down the Counter-Currents Publishing page and has blocked my personal account. This is an inconvenience, as it is an important way that people follow Counter-Currents. But is is not a catastrophe.

The catastrophe is that on Tuesday, August 15th, PayPal cancelled the Counter-Currents account for unspecified violations of their politically-correct terms of service.

This is a severe blow for three reasons.
  • PayPal refusing to release our large balance for 180 days (an outrage), which puts us in an immediate cash crisis because I have salaries, credit cards, and rent due in the next two weeks.
  • We cannot use PayPal to take book orders or fulfill book pre-orders. Do not worry, though, as we can take credit card payments, and all of your pre-orders will go through.
  • The greatest blow is that the monthly donations of our many supporters have now stopped. These monthly donations — as well as one-time donations — keep Counter-Currents in business. Without them, we are through. Fortunately, we have an alternative means of receiving donations by means of credit card.
Therefore, I am asking all of our supporters to please step forward today and make a donation to keep Counter-Currents in the game. Please use the form below to make an emergency one-time donation to keep us operating. You can also sign up for a monthly donation.

We hope that we can get back all of our monthly donors, but realistically we won’t. Some people are wedded to the PayPal platform and will not use other processing systems. Some people will never see this announcement because their primary access to Counter-Currents is through Facebook, and our Facebook account has also been shut down. Others sign up with throwaway email addresses and will never see the email announcement we are sending out.

So please, if you were thinking of signing up for a new donation, or increasing your monthly donation, this would be a good time, because otherwise we are going to suffer a severe loss of monthly support.

These moves by PayPal and Facebook are obviously part of a coordinated Leftist purge of white advocacy groups in the aftermath of Unite the Right. In the past few days alone:
  • Both Red Ice servers were hacked, as were the site owners’ Twitter accounts, and still have not recovered.
  • VDare, AltRight.com, and AmRen were bounced from PayPal.
  • VDare’s conference next April has been shut down by the venue.
  • TRS was taken down by their webhosting company, but got a new host and were back online in 3 hours.
  • Mike Enoch was banned for the fourth time from Twitter.
  • KickStarter, GoFundMe, and IndieGoGo have all vowed to shut down campaigns related to White Nationalist concerns.
  • Pax Dickinson’s Twitter has been shut down.
  • Hatreon is offline.
  • PolNewsForever’s Twitter has been shut down.
  • The Daily Stormer has been targeted with massive DDOS attacks.
  • The Daily Stormer domain registration was dropped by GoDaddy, transferred to Google, and then seized by Google.
  • The Daily Stormer discord server has been shut down.
  • The Altright.com discord server has been shut down.
  • Vanguard America’s WordPress account has been shut down.
  • RootBocks has been taken down by its hosting company.
  • Xurious has been removed from Bandcamp and Soundcloud.
  • Daniel Friberg and Christopher Dulny, both Swedes, have been barred from entering the United States because of their presence at Unite the Right.
  • Lauren Southern’s Instagram has been taken down.
  • NPI’s Paypal account has been shut down.
  • Two upcoming speeches by Richard Spencer have been canceled.
  • Identity Europa’s PayPal has been shut down.
  • Christopher Cantwell’s Facebook, PayPal, and website are gone.
  • Weev’s LinkedIn account has been shut down.
  • The Paranormies and other podcasts have been kicked off of Soundcloud.

Old August 17th, 2017 #36
Robbie Key

Building the Electronic Ethnostate

Greg Johnson
835 words

Please mirror this post.

Enjoy this site while you can, because when you wake up tomorrow, Counter-Currents will probably be gone. Don’t worry, though, we will be back in a few days. Our webhosting service, under pressure from the anti-white establishment and its Jewish-Leftist vanguard is canceling our account, citing their politically correct “terms of service.”

Obviously, I need a lawyer in the state of New Jersey to help sue them. If you know someone, please contact me at [email protected].

If you were planning to make a donation, now would be a good time. Because chances are, we will be offline for a while.

This is part of a coordinated attack on white advocates, exploiting the moral panic ginned up by the Unite the Right rally. In the past few days alone:
  • Counter-Currents has been booted by PayPal and our Facebook page has been deleted.
  • Both Red Ice servers were hacked, as were the site owners’ Twitter accounts, and still have not recovered.
  • VDare, AltRight.com, and AmRen were bounced from PayPal.
  • VDare’s conference next April has been shut down by the venue.
  • TRS was taken down by their webhosting company, but got a new host and were back online in 3 hours.
  • Mike Enoch was banned for the fourth time from Twitter.
  • KickStarter, GoFundMe, and IndieGoGo have all vowed to shut down campaigns related to White Nationalist concerns.
  • Pax Dickinson’s Twitter has been shut down.
  • Hatreon is offline.
  • PolNewsForever’s Twitter has been shut down.
  • The Daily Stormer has been targeted with massive DDOS attacks.
  • The Daily Stormer domain registration was dropped by GoDaddy, transferred to Google, and then seized by Google.
  • The Daily Stormer discord server has been shut down.
  • The Altright.com discord server has been shut down.
  • Vanguard America’s WordPress and Facebook accounts have been shut down.
  • Spotify has removed 27 “hate” bands as defined by the SPLC.
  • GoFundMe has taken down campaigns to help James Fields.
  • RootBocks has been taken down by its hosting company, but is back online.
  • Xurious has been removed from Bandcamp and Soundcloud.
  • Daniel Friberg and Christopher Dulny, both Swedes, have been barred from entering the United States because of their presence at Unite the Right.
  • Lauren Southern’s Patreon account has been taken down.
  • Lauren Southern’s Instagram has been taken down, but is now back up.
  • NPI’s Paypal account has been shut down.
  • Two upcoming speeches by Richard Spencer have been canceled.
  • Identity Europa’s PayPal has been shut down.
  • Christopher Cantwell’s Facebook, PayPal, and website are gone.
  • Weev’s LinkedIn account has been shut down.
  • The Paranormies and other podcasts have been kicked off of Soundcloud.
  • YouTube had demonitized controversial videos, making it impossible for dissident video bloggers to make a living from their work.
  • Airbnb combed through the social media of people with Charlottesville-area registrations on Unite the Right weekend, and canceled the reservations and accounts of Unite the Right attendees
  • Uber has cancelled Baked Alaska’s and James Allsup’s accounts.
  • Squarespace is dropping multiple Right-wing sites.
  • A Toronto free speech event with Faith Goldy, Jordan Peterson, and Gad Saad has been cancelled.

When Hitler purged the SA, it was called the “Night of the Long Knives.” When Jews and SJWs have a purge, what do we call it? The Night of the Rainbow Dildoes?

This is a wake-up call to our movement.

Although we all have first to put out the fires that are currently raging, we also really need to think much further ahead.

First, we need to build our own electronic ethnostate. Counter-Currents has an IT professional with decades of experience on our team. His goal is to build our own system, from top to bottom, from domain registry to servers, web hosting, and email service. He is looking for people with expertise, equipment, existing institutions, and money to work with him. If you want to take part in this project, please contact me at [email protected].

Second, the electronic ethnostate is only a temporary solution. After it is established, we need to rollback the Left’s control of the Internet. We must press for federal legislation to:
  • Regulate Google, AirBnB, Uber, Amazon.com, Twitter, YouTube, and other such platforms as public utilities, requiring them to scrap all politically correct terms of service and respect the First Amendment to the US Constitution.
  • Ban all politically correct terms of service and employment and force corporations to respect freedom of speech and thought?

Wouldn’t it be nice if we had some sort of non-profit, 501(c)(3) Policy Institute with the expertise and credibility to make a case for such legislation and perhaps even help craft it? That too must come to pass.

Again, enjoy us while we are here. Donate while we are here. And I promise, we will be back, better and stronger than ever.

Our Bitcoin address is: 1ChE5DZVVZJpv8mnJ3fRrtSDrTikBh7uFL

You can also send donations to:

Counter-Currents
PO Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
USA

https://www.counter-currents.com/201...ic-ethnostate/

Old August 18th, 2017 #37
Serbian

Even the dumbest should now see that the time for talk is over.

The criminal jew system will just shut everything down and we can go fuck ourselves.

ALL White nations have become jew run prisons.

Question now is what we going to do about it?

What are Americans and Europeans going to do about it?

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 18th, 2017 #38
Robbie Key

The Alt-Right Is At War With Corporate America
We are going to take down the Globo-Corpo-Homo-Judeo Industrial Complex

VINCENT LAW August 18, 2017 1

To those who have not been keeping up to date on all the happenings post-Charlottesville, the most disturbing trends has been the great Shuttening of Alt-Right sites, accounts, and communications.

We’ve been getting attacked on all fronts from the Corporate leviathan. From Airbnb to Paypal, GoDaddy to Cloudfare, we are under attack by the bugmen running these corporations. Even TOR, the world’s largest enabler of child pornography and narco-trafficking decided to come out and denounce the Alt-Right.

They think if they put Diversity ™ on their ads they can get away with all sorts of crimes.

Being pro-White is worse than being a pedo drug baron in 2017.

Most of them have displayed blatant hypocrisy in their attacks on Alt-Right content.

Quote:
The CEO of Cloudfare, Mathew Prince had enough of the Daily Stormer, a neo-nazi site dedicated to fomenting strife amongst races. In an email sent to employees, Prince described his actions as ‘arbitrary’, saying ‘literally, I woke up in a bad mood and decided someone shouldn’t be allowed on the Internet. No one should have that power.’
Here is what the email read:

Quote:
Earlier today Cloudflare terminated the account of the Daily Stormer. We’ve stopped proxying their traffic and stopped answering DNS requests for their sites. We’ve taken measures to ensure that they cannot sign up for Cloudflare’s services again.

This was my decision. Our terms of service reserve the right for us to terminate users of our network at our sole discretion. My rationale for making this decision was simple: the people behind the Daily Stormer are assholes and I’d had enough.
Who would have thought that our rebellion would first run up against the corporate establishment, not the federal government…

See, back in the day, older White Nationalist movements set their eyes on Washington as the center of all evil. They would praise capitalism and then call for the overthrow of the federal government, which was “socialist” and evil.

It is not hard to understand where they were coming from though. Back then, Libertarianism was implicitly pro-White and pro-American, and in the context of Waco and Ruby Ridge, anti-government sentiment was at an all-time high.

But things have changed.

Strangely enough, it is Federal Courts that uphold our First Amendment rights (for now) and the President in the White House is probably the only public figure in America not explicitly on the Alt-Right who hasn’t loosed the hounds on us.

Let that sink in.

More observant White advocates have noticed that PC culture is a direct derivative of corporate anti-lawsuit culture. The obsessive, pissant political correctness we have now is in no small part related to Corpspeak. And we should not be surprised that big corporations have been at the forefront of every single progressive issue in the last 100 years.

They encouraged women entering the workforce, to disastrous results. They encouraged desegregation, so that they could employ cheap scab labor. And then eventually they supported open borders so that cheaper workers could be brought in or manufacturing exported to sweatshops abroad wholesale.

Our war on the anti-White establishment needs to set its sights firmly on the Globo-Corpo establishment as well. Which is exactly what /ourguy/ in the White House, Steve Bannon is doing.

Oh, I know what you are thinking, Bannon came out and denounced us recently:

Calling us mean names wasn’t nice, but he slipped in a lot of good points into his interview as well. His economic nationalism will help the Alt-Right and White America immesurably. When he speaks of economic warfare, who will benefit the most? It is an implicitly pro-White policy measure, and we are all for it on the Alt-Right. Manufacturing and protectionism has to come back to the United States. Bannon’s other ideas about breaking up the massive Silicon Valley corporate monopolies are excellent as well. It will give the Alt-Right and other dissidents some breathing room from the private sector assault on our free-speech rights.

Denounce us until you are blue in the face, Mr. Bannon, but thow us a lifeline while you are at it. We won’t take it personally, we’re used to the abuse and we can work together to take down the IT goliath while we are at it. We need to move fast, the Shuttening is only gaining momentun and Mark Faceberg is planning a run for the White House. Silicon valley is a cultural and economic powerhouse that will overshadow New York and Washington as a center of political power if it is not shut down fast.

And they are moving on us here at AltRight.com as well. Few have the courage to explain the consequences of what is happening:

Quote:
The Electronic Frontier Foundation, or EFF, best known for its activism surrounding net neutrality has a simple message: even though you don’t agree with their message, banning people from the internet is a slippery slope. Which is why it called on domain-name companies like Google and GoDaddy to “draw a hard line” and not remove or suspend websites based solely on their content.
Funny enough, CloudFlare had no problems hosting Al-Qaeda in the past. In 2013, they faced accusations about hosting a website linked to Al-Qaeda. Prince wrote a blog post claiming they were protecting free speech.

He said:
Quote:
A website is speech. It is not a bomb. There is no imminent danger it creates and no provider has an affirmative obligation to monitor and make determinations about the theoretically harmful nature of speech a site may contain …
Funny how that works. He had no problem working with brown Islamists, but cannot abide a pro-White civil rights movement. Corporations believe that they can get away with using slave labor, outsourcing, allowing child pornography and promoting terrorism as long as they denounce White people and promote fag rights or something similar.

Let me tell you something though, they’ve made a huge mistake. They will regret siding against White people.

https://altright.com/2017/08/18/the-...orate-america/

Old August 18th, 2017 #39
Robbie Key

The Nordic Resistance Movement got their PayPal-account frozen.

This is global, man.

Old August 18th, 2017 #40
Robbie Key

University of Florida Denies Richard Spencer’s Right of Free Speech
August 16, 2017 Palmetto Patriot Politics, Whiteness 31

Richard Spencer, Alt-Right leader and head of the National Policy Institute, is being denied the right to speak at the University of Florida, a publically-funded institution. The Orlando Sentinel reports:
Quote:
White nationalist leader Richard Spencer will not be allowed to speak at the University of Florida next month, the university said in a statement Tuesday.

University President W. Kent Fuchs said his administration had decided to deny a campus venue to Spencer’s National Policy Institute, citing the recent violence in Charlottesville, Va., as well as what Fuchs described as calls online for similar violence in Gainesville.
Fuchs invoked his disagreement with Spencer’s views and the possibility for violence (always started by ANTIFA terrorist groups when police refuse to do their job) as reasons for denying Spencer his constitutionally-protected right to free speech.

Quote:
“I find the racist rhetoric of Richard Spencer and white nationalism repugnant and counter to everything the university and this nation stands for,” Fuchs said.

Fuchs cited “serious concerns for safety” and said the decision was made “after assessing potential risks with campus, community, state and federal law enforcement officials.”
The shitlib president then joked about how his university values free speech – while shutting down free speech.
Quote:
Fuchs said UF “remains unwaveringly dedicated” to free speech, but the First Amendment “does not require a public institution to risk imminent violence to students and others.”
Imagine an obese slob saying that she is unwaveringly dedicated to losing weight while scarfing down a triple cheese burger, large fries and large Coke. No one would take such a fatty seriously. For the same reason no one takes President Kent Fuchs’ supposed dedication to free speech seriously. He has sided with ANTIFA criminals in no-platforming Richard Spencer and the Alt-Right.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...f-free-speech/

Thread