Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 3rd, 2015 #1
muslimkurd

Default hello is there anybody from iran

Hello! I came here by chance. I saw this website by chance. I love iran but they help esed and they do shia nationalism. greetings for every relative people except for these.

Old January 11th, 2016 #2
Crowe

What's wrong with Assad? He maintained an otherwise stable, successful country until your buddies (USA, Israel, Turkey, ISIS) got involved in destabilizing Syria. And the reason I say "your buddies" is because the Kurdish Peshmerga are ZOG loyalists. And you're towing their line by attacking Assad. What gets me the most, and at the same time proves how fucking stupid you Kurdish turds are is you continue supporting the USA, and groveling to them for support when on the other side, the USA is the one responsible for and is also supporting ISIS. You're all a bunch of suckers being played by the USA and its allies.

If your people were smart, they'd be siding with Iran, Assad, Russia. All of which are fighting against ISIS, your enemy, and are opposing Turkey, a long standing enemy of your people. They could supply your people with arms to combat ISIS, and you wouldn't need to suck up to Zionist powers playing both sides to do it. Does it make any sense to side with the USA who also supports your enemies ISIS and Turkey?

And by the way, your people are NOT "Aryan".

Last edited by Crowe; January 11th, 2016 at 03:13 PM.

Old December 2nd, 2016 #3
Anthony Perroti
Banned

This jack ass is an iranian jew

Tags
iran, meeting, syria

Thread