VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 26th, 2010 #1
danyal_elia

Default Persians, Aryans , and where you stand on this

hi ,
this is my first post and ive been wanting to ask this question for a while
well as we all know indo-europeans split into different groups and the tribe of the aryan split into the Germans , Irish and Persians. during WWII hitler often hired persian mercenaries as to work in the elite SS . also persians live in the middle east but they are not arab or semite and do not have origins from africa rather europe. some persians are tan ( cause of the sun )and some are white but they are considered white. now this is my question would you guys be racist towards persians or know them as aryans like what is your stance on this topic . all comments are welcome even the negative ones.

Old May 30th, 2010 #2
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Let me fire this back: what are your views on mixed, non-Aryan Iranians? Not just "tanned" because of the sun (you say this in the most contrived, suspicious way), but Iranians whose lineage contain a plethora of races, including Semitic invasions.

This person is not white, nor Aryan.

Old May 31st, 2010 #3
Karl Lueger

Quote:
Originally Posted by danyal_elia View Post
would you guys be racist towards persians or know them as aryans like what is your stance on this topic .
There is no being "racist" towards..
as opposed to what..how is one not being "racist"..

With population shifts and miscegenation over time,
race does not always equal place.

Rambo, John J.

Old May 31st, 2010 #4
I v a n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Ainsworth View Post
Let me fire this back: what are your views on mixed, non-Aryan Iranians? Not just "tanned" because of the sun (you say this in the most contrived, suspicious way), but Iranians whose lineage contain a plethora of races, including Semitic invasions.

That is absolutely true. This person is neither white, nor Aryan: Neither whites nor Aryans today have that kind of courage, dignity and common sense, and never had:

YouTube- Ahmadinejad: They're finished, the Zionist regime is finished.

Compare this consummate and genuine leader to white Aryan whores like George Bush, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Angela Merkel - the list is endless.

YouTube- Bush

The only true white leader in a position of power and influence today is Vladimir Putin. There is none in the whole West. That is breathtaking.

Putin of Russia (who is inferior Slav, as Mein Führer explained to us long time ago) shreds Aryan Bush's ass:

YouTube- Putin shreds Bush

Accidentally, Joseph Stalin who tore Mein Führer's aryan ass to pieces was neither white, nor Aryan. He was a Caucasian from Georgia.

Old June 3rd, 2010 #5
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I v a n View Post
That is absolutely true. This person is neither white, nor Aryan: Neither whites nor Aryans today have that kind of courage, dignity and common sense, and never had:

YouTube- Ahmadinejad: They're finished, the Zionist regime is finished.

Compare this consummate and genuine leader to white Aryan whores like George Bush, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Angela Merkel - the list is endless.

YouTube- Bush

The only true white leader in a position of power and influence today is Vladimir Putin. There is none in the whole West. That is breathtaking.

Putin of Russia (who is inferior Slav, as Mein Führer explained to us long time ago) shreds Aryan Bush's ass:

YouTube- Putin shreds Bush

Accidentally, Joseph Stalin who tore Mein Führer's aryan ass to pieces was neither white, nor Aryan. He was a Caucasian from Georgia.
Bush is a Jew, as is Putin and as was Stalin. I don't know if Merkel, Blair or Brown are whites or not; they could be Jews too. BTW Stalin's original name was Dzhugashvili. Dzhugashvili literally means "Son of a jew" in Georgian. Dzhuga = Jew, shvili = son of. In English, Stalin's maiden name would translate to 'Jewison' And that name does exist.

Old August 20th, 2010 #6
the General

Quote:
hi ,
well as we all know indo-europeans split into different groups and the tribe of the aryan split into the Germans , Irish and Persians. during WWII hitler often hired persian mercenaries as to work in the elite SS . also persians live in the middle east but they are not arab or semite and do not have origins from africa rather europe. some persians are tan ( cause of the sun )and some are white but they are considered white. now this is my question would you guys be racist towards persians or know them as aryans like what is your stance on this topic . all comments are welcome even the negative ones.
I always thought that the concept of Aryan was actually more of a greek concept, referring to their God of War "ARES", which is similar to the Roman God of War "MARS".

Old August 24th, 2010 #7
Nick Apleece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuxalina Rihhia View Post
Bush is a Jew, as is Putin
Proof?

They do the bidding of the Jew, for sure, but are they actually kikes themselves?

Old September 6th, 2010 #8
George De Vaus

Quote:
hi ,
Different people in WN have differing opinions (some more informed than others). The historical record is clear that the ancient Persians were mostly Aryans. Unfortunately, the Persians were later invaded by Arabs, Mongols, Turks and massacred by Jews. I think that any Persians who wish to preserve what Aryan heritage they have left should be encouraged not discouraged.

Old September 27th, 2010 #9
George De Vaus

Default Iranian Nationalist video

This video was created by a young, talented Iranian Nationalist.

"In Our Blood - Tyranny

www.freewebs.com/inourblood
www.myspace.com/inourblood

'Tyranny' initially depicts the chaotic effects of industrialization and urbanization. Institutions which have sought to destroy our ancestral past have thrived under war industry, reconstructions created of apologies and foreign direction, mass population and the eventual total replacement of heritage with commerce and trade. Collections of visions attempt to illustrate the dichotomy which has formed between a time forgotten and a future going nowhere."

Old October 11th, 2010 #10
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

I was checking out the Armenian Politicians wich seems to be caucasian country with an heterogeneous population and tried to cluster them by ethnicity.

What do you guys think of these Aryans?

Are they a White country?

Europid

Iranid

Arabid

Caucasus People

Near Eastern semite

Tatar

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old October 11th, 2010 #11
john2020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
I was checking out the Armenian Politicians wich seems to be caucasian country with an heterogeneous population and tried to cluster them by ethnicity.

What do you guys think of these Aryans?

Are they a White country?

Europid

Iranid

Arabid

Caucasus People

Near Eastern semite

Tatar

You should have put the pictures one over another so that your post didn't triple the width of the page.

Old October 11th, 2010 #12
john2020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by john2020 View Post
You should have put the pictures one over another so that your post didn't triple the width of the page.

And to the point Armenia isn't a white country not even close, Armenia is pretty close to the nucleous of purity of semites, of course with some Nordisation (Europiod) and other elements added in, there are people with enough Purity to be accepted as white but they are a minority, and they can also be found in places like pakistan etc.

Notice the recessive foreheads on most of the people in your post? that's semitic (dinaric), as are thick eyebrows, weak chins and aquiline noses.

Old October 11th, 2010 #13
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post

Quote:
Ahmadinejad showing papers during election. It shows that his family's previous name was Jewish
Ahmadinejad is a JEW, not a Persian. His ID card proves his racial background see http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...wish-past.html . The Persians learned nothing from their encounter with Mordechai and Esther.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; October 11th, 2010 at 04:47 PM. Reason: add caption

Old October 11th, 2010 #14
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by john2020 View Post
And to the point Armenia isn't a white country not even close, Armenia is pretty close to the nucleous of purity of semites, of course with some Nordisation (Europiod) and other elements added in, there are people with enough Purity to be accepted as white but they are a minority, and they can also be found in places like pakistan etc.

Notice the recessive foreheads on most of the people in your post? that's semitic (dinaric), as are thick eyebrows, weak chins and aquiline noses.
Armenia nowadays seems to be a multicultural country with many ethnicities even more than the neighbour Georgia.

But i think the Aryans migrations origin is from the caucasus region.

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old November 8th, 2010 #15
Sarmatian
Aryanist Nietzschean

Quote:
Originally Posted by George De Vaus View Post
This video was created by a young, talented Iranian Nationalist.

"In Our Blood - Tyranny

www.freewebs.com/inourblood
www.myspace.com/inourblood

'Tyranny' initially depicts the chaotic effects of industrialization and urbanization. Institutions which have sought to destroy our ancestral past have thrived under war industry, reconstructions created of apologies and foreign direction, mass population and the eventual total replacement of heritage with commerce and trade. Collections of visions attempt to illustrate the dichotomy which has formed between a time forgotten and a future going nowhere."

YouTube - In Our Blood - Tyranny
Pleasantly surprised to find this here --

This is my project. Thanks very much for your kind words and for listening.

Old November 10th, 2010 #16
George De Vaus

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
Pleasantly surprised to find this here --

This is my project. Thanks very much for your kind words and for listening.

Welcome to VNN.

Old November 16th, 2011 #17
MeltinGiovanni

To me only a FEW of those faces look a little more non white but most in those pictures surely pass for white. I think there will always be a problem of acceptance amongst our own.. even some may take issue to me.. someone whos half italian, but supposedly looks "non white" to some people. Antis mostly insult me, BUT the occasional white supremacist does as well.

Old December 26th, 2011 #18
Kennewickman
Banned

The overwhelming majority of Iranians are clearly not White. This population is the result of a thousand or more years of race mixing and the Asiatic is dominant.

A very miniscule minority shows clear Aryan/White characteristics but naturally they are subjugated to the prevailing mixed race domination of culture and religion.

Old April 12th, 2012 #19
Sarmatian
Aryanist Nietzschean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post
The overwhelming majority of Iranians are clearly not White. This population is the result of a thousand or more years of race mixing and the Asiatic is dominant.

A very miniscule minority shows clear Aryan/White characteristics but naturally they are subjugated to the prevailing mixed race domination of culture and religion.
There is very little genetic or cultural evidence to support what you are saying. This is a myth that is encouraged by Nordicists and jews who both have the agenda to separate the broader Indo-European race for their own quite obvious reasons.

Your compass for what is "White/Aryan" should not be Nordic or other geographically distant phenotypes. The actuality is that the Aryans that migrated to the Iranian plateau looked very much like Iranians of today. If you take a look of reliefs and images of Iranian kings/soldiers/civilians, they do not look that different from any contemporary Iranian dressed in ancient garb.

Considering the ethnographic age and the climate and location of the terrain, you can't expect from an anthropological standpoint for Iranians to look Nordic. But more importantly, it must be emphasized that they never looked Nordic to begin with, and this is not an indication on Aryandom.

There is also this fallacy that shows up on childish forums claiming Persians are the only Aryan Iranians. There were even these ridiculous images on the pan aryan alliance and other groups based-not-on-reality with captions "Persian / Not Persian" next the most beautiful and respectively ugly Iranian they could find. These are for teenagers and small children with internet access instead of library cards and educations.
No Iranian, and definitely no Iranian historian of antiquity makes these distinctions of the Persian versus the Parthian or Median Empires racially, and any perceived distinction has no basis in genetic or enthographic reality.

Perhaps one of the best representations of the what the Caucasus Iranians looked like and still look like are Ossetians. They are probably the most ethnographically similar outside of Iran, and one of the Iranic populations in the Caucasus.

This is a fruitless topic and I never understand why it gets the attention it does - perhaps because the jew wants it that way, because Iranians are the only nation to openly question the holocaust, because they popularly exhalt Third Reich history, or maybe just out of resentment of the civility and success of most Iranians living abroad. This again simply furthers agendas of common enemies more than it helps anyone who has their eyes open to what is really happening to the cultures of the world.

Old April 12th, 2012 #20
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George De Vaus View Post
Different people in WN have differing opinions (some more informed than others). The historical record is clear that the ancient Persians were mostly Aryans. Unfortunately, the Persians were later invaded by Arabs, Mongols, Turks and massacred by Jews. I think that any Persians who wish to preserve what Aryan heritage they have left should be encouraged not discouraged.
I think the best way of looking at it is this: If you are a White of pure European heritage, would you prefer your son or daughter to marry and have children with someone who was also of pure European heritage, or would you prefer them to marry/have children by a Persian/Iranian?

If you would prefer that that they marry and have children by someone of pure European heritage, then obviously you don't see Persian/Iranians as being "white enough."

Thread