VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 4th, 2013 #21
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I am in MI. The company I used to work for closed and moved to India and China about 9 years ago. Since then I have built my business to the point where I have a secure client base. My employees all work at home and are spread out through the nation.
This area has been hit hard by the De-industrialization so just abut all my local friends have moved out of the state. My point is there is nothing holding me here and I would like to re-locate and I have the freedom to do so.

I am thinking either South (full of Mud) for the weather or WEST! From the research I have done the Kalispell area looks just about right.

I like boating, skiing, riding my motorcycle, and outdoor activities.

What I am worried about is moving out West and being lonely. I work out my home but I still need human contact. I need friends. Are the people in the Kalispell social? Maybe a Harley club?

I consider myself Jew wise and to be pro White. I would like to avoid any little Mexico's or Africa's.
Boating? Check, as you probably saw in my video... We have a 35 mile long 17 mile wide lake... and that isn't the only lake, large or small.

Skiing? Tons.

Motorcycles? Popular. I met a couple of Albertan pseudo-biker types yesterday.

Outdoor Activities? Check.

Sociable? People of Kalispell?

I'm not sure what you are asking, so I will answer to the best of my ability.

The people are social around here. I am not sure if there is an explicit biker bar type place around here, but I am sure there is. I know during the summer there are places that have tons of bikes around the establishment... and I'd assume that's them. I just don't remember off-hand where they are.

But if you also mean WNs. There are lots of WNs moving into the PLE target area. Many people that come here are not a part of the core that lives, eats, breathes PLE. Some I haven't even met.

But this core group socializes quite often. This weekend we are going shooting again, and April and Dresden will be coming with us.

If you are at least more outgoing than the least outgoing of us, like me or race and land, you will be a-ok.

Old June 4th, 2013 #22
Fred
Commie Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley View Post
Boating? Check, as you probably saw in my video... We have a 35 mile long 17 mile wide lake... and that isn't the only lake, large or small.

Skiing? Tons.

Motorcycles? Popular. I met a couple of Albertan pseudo-biker types yesterday.

Outdoor Activities? Check.

Sociable? People of Kalispell?

I'm not sure what you are asking, so I will answer to the best of my ability.

The people are social around here. I am not sure if there is an explicit biker bar type place around here, but I am sure there is. I know during the summer there are places that have tons of bikes around the establishment... and I'd assume that's them. I just don't remember off-hand where they are.

But if you also mean WNs. There are lots of WNs moving into the PLE target area. Many people that come here are not a part of the core that lives, eats, breathes PLE. Some I haven't even met.

But this core group socializes quite often. This weekend we are going shooting again, and April and Dresden will be coming with us.

If you are at least more outgoing than the least outgoing of us, like me or race and land, you will be a-ok.
The area really does look great. I did some poking around on Trulia for homes. They are a little pricey but not outrageous.

A couple questions:

Weather:
Is it a solid four season environment?
Are winters snowy?
Are summers warm enough for shorts?

I do need to travel almost monthly. Is there an international airport?

Sounds like the firearms laws are favorable. Is it legal to find a good spot in the woods for target practice? In MI you can. Or do you have to go to a monitored firing range?

I can research questions like this but it is good to hear it directly from somebody who experiences it.

Old June 4th, 2013 #23
Kelley

Quote:
The area really does look great. I did some poking around on Trulia for homes. They are a little pricey but not outrageous.

A couple questions:

Weather:
Is it a solid four season environment?
Are winters snowy?
Are summers warm enough for shorts?

I do need to travel almost monthly. Is there an international airport?

Sounds like the firearms laws are favorable. Is it legal to find a good spot in the woods for target practice? In MI you can. Or do you have to go to a monitored firing range?

I can research questions like this but it is good to hear it directly from somebody who experiences it.
Expensive... Yes.

However, my suggestions are to check Kalispell, Columbia Falls, Creston, Kila, Marion, Lakeside, Olney the most.

Hungry Horse, Martin City and Coram aren't horrible prices either.

Whitefish, Bigfork, Somers, West Glacier get way more pricey.

4 solid seasons.

In the valley it hasn't been as snowy as I was expecting. They say it used to be really snowy, but it is changing. In the mountains, it has been 125+% snowpack though... so that is obviously changing too.

Summer is definately warm enough for shorts. So is much of the winter.

Glacier Park International Airport is between Kalispell, and Columbia Falls... where I am. Roughly 6 miles from both... dead center. It's within 30 miles of every area community.

Good spot in the woods? Yep. I will post my videos or you. They were taken in the Flathead National Forest near Jewel Basin.

Old June 4th, 2013 #24
Kelley

This next clip was not put on the longer 12 video.

The next is a late season snow.. and may have been what put my camcorder temporarily out of commission.

Old June 4th, 2013 #25
Fred
Commie Killer

I am excited. It almost seems too good to be true.
I will give this some serious thought. I appreciate your help.

Old June 4th, 2013 #26
GREG IN SPOKANE

Default In re PLE

It seems like most of the people involved with this are more interested in seeing their names in jew press outlets rather than any kind of meaningful and worthwhile homesteading.

Old June 4th, 2013 #27
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREG IN SPOKANE View Post
It seems like most of the people involved with this are more interested in seeing their names in jew press outlets rather than any kind of meaningful and worthwhile homesteading.
So says the person that isn't even doing any homesteading.

We don't care about press, which is why we declined the documentary that was offered by Hot Snakes Media. But then, you had to try to be witty, rather than correct.

Our existence is to help WNs move here. If they want to put us into the press, we'll use that for advertisement. But it certainly isn't the goal.

The goal is to get White families to move here and be safe and secure.

I'll tell you straight up that with your negative nancy attitude, you wouldn't be anyone we'd want around. We want positive people. People that want to live free and happy, and not always be depressed or "Woe is meeee!". We want people that want to socialize and make this a community that people want to belong to.

Old June 4th, 2013 #28
Kelley

My home.

Old June 4th, 2013 #29
GREG IN SPOKANE

Quote:
No, you're home is wherever you came from. I've lived here my entire life and I'll be goddamned if I'm talked down to by a fat of lump shit like you. You're an interloper. As far as homesteading, my work truck is probably worth more than your house.

Old June 4th, 2013 #30
Kelley

Quote:
No, you're home is wherever you came from. I've lived here my entire life and I'll be goddamned if I'm talked down to by a fat of lump shit like you. You're an interloper. As far as homesteading, my work truck is probably worth more than your house.
My home is wherever I say it is. You don't want me to call you a negative nancy, stop acting like one. Grow up, stop whining about everything. The fact that you are so witless that you went after my weight, when I named my own blog "Fat Guy In Montana" shows your personality. You also don't live in Montana.

Hel, what are you going to do about me talking down to you? Cry moar?

I live on an old logging company site, so I highly doubt your work truck is worth more. lol

Old June 4th, 2013 #31
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
What's your fucking problem, shithead? Scott has done nothing but provide good information.

Old June 4th, 2013 #32
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
What's your fucking problem, shithead? Scott has done nothing but provide good information.
It's the peanut gallery. You always have people talking crap about things from the sidelines, acting as if they can do better... yet not doing anything at all.

I didn't mean for him to think I was talking down to him, but negativity all the time is a pet peeve of mine.

We have real problems in the world, and sitting on a website crying or putting everything down isn't going to fix anything.

On the other hand, we have had many families move here just on what we say.. and now we are moving into the visual world.

BTW, me and EagerWarrior were discussing about you and your hubby coming up here. You should.

Old June 4th, 2013 #33
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
It's the peanut gallery. You always have people talking crap about things from the sidelines, acting as if they can do better... yet not doing anything at all.

I didn't mean for him to think I was talking down to him, but negativity all the time is a pet peeve of mine.

We have real problems in the world, and sitting on a website crying or putting everything down isn't going to fix anything.

On the other hand, we have had many families move here just on what we say.. and now we are moving into the visual world.

BTW, me and EagerWarrior were discussing about you and your hubby coming up here. You should.
Love you two, as well. I can't leave my mother, the kids and us are all she has. Mr. AA's mother just had a double by-pass. So as you can imagine, we're stuck.

Old June 4th, 2013 #34
Kelley

Quote:
Love you two, as well. I can't leave my mother, the kids and us are all she has. Mr. AA's mother just had a double by-pass. So as you can imagine, we're stuck.
Entirely understandable.

Old June 4th, 2013 #36
Fred
Commie Killer

I wasn't really worried about all that homesteading business. It is fine and all that but I thought the quality of life in that area would be outstanding.

Great place for riding
Cool place for my 4x4 and camping.
Excellent lakes for boating and fishing.
Outstanding Skiing.
Not crowded
Mostly White

I can see why the folks that have moved there love it so much.

I like where I live now but it is pretty lame compared what I have been researching about Kalispell.

I have many things to consider so I am just thinking about it and will have research it more.

I think what I may do is drive out there and spend a week or two exploring.

Old June 4th, 2013 #37
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
I wasn't really worried about all that homesteading business. It is fine and all that but I thought the quality of life in that area would be outstanding.

Great place for riding
Cool place for my 4x4 and camping.
Excellent lakes for boating and fishing.
Outstanding Skiing.
Not crowded
Mostly White

I can see why the folks that have moved there love it so much.

I like where I live now but it is pretty lame compared what I have been researching about Kalispell.

I have many things to consider so I am just thinking about it and will have research it more.

I think what I may do is drive out there and spend a week or two exploring.
There are a lot of great people up there, I'm sure you'll fit in.

Old June 4th, 2013 #38
keifer

Kalispell Webcam.
http://hospital.kalispellwebcam.com/

Old June 5th, 2013 #39
GREG IN SPOKANE

Quote:
Watch your language, you shrieking harpy.

Old June 5th, 2013 #40
Kelley

Quote:
Watch your language, you shrieking harpy.
What are you going to do if she doesn't? Cry? Pout? Whine? Stomp your foot?

Thread