VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 5th, 2013 #41
GREG IN SPOKANE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley View Post
What are you going to do if she doesn't? Cry? Pout? Whine? Stomp your foot?
Tell you what, Your only a couple hours a way....next time you come over to city to pick something up, IM me and we'll meet somewhere.

Old June 5th, 2013 #42
keifer

The promotion of PLE/Kalispell should continue if for no other reason than the symbolic.

Old June 5th, 2013 #43
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREG IN SPOKANE View Post
Tell you what, Your only a couple hours a way....next time you come over to city to pick something up, IM me and we'll meet somewhere.
Are you trying to be an Internet tough guy now? Indulging your fantasies is not something I am interested in.

Old June 5th, 2013 #44
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
The promotion of PLE/Kalispell should continue if for no other reason than the symbolic.
Yeah, there's no reason to stop promoting it.

Old June 5th, 2013 #45
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Watch your language, you shrieking harpy.
Yeah, I'll get right on that, cunt.

Old June 5th, 2013 #46
GREG IN SPOKANE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Yeah, I'll get right on that, cunt.
Say's some habitually drunken land manatee.

Old June 5th, 2013 #47
keifer

Quote:
No, you're home is wherever you came from. I've lived here my entire life and I'll be goddamned if I'm talked down to by a fat of lump shit like you. You're an interloper. As far as homesteading, my work truck is probably worth more than your house.
If you are gonna talk homesteading in purest form, then first off what ever is on your truck that requires a renewable resource needs to be removed for conversational purposes if nothing else.
Generators, welders, chainsaws, hydraulics, electronics, fish finders(L.O.L. I really get a kick outa this one).....if it takes electricity Greg, then you ain't doing it right.

Old June 5th, 2013 #48
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Say's some habitually drunken land manatee.
Do you have anything to contribute to this thread? All that you've done is derail, and throw around personal attacks.

Old June 5th, 2013 #49
GREG IN SPOKANE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley View Post
Are you trying to be an Internet tough guy now? Indulging your fantasies is not something I am interested in.
Where on earth would you get the idea I was threatening you?: Look, if you ever want to meet up and have drink and discuss in person what we have discussed here, you can meet me at the bigfoot pub & eatery on 9115 N.Division street in north Spokane almost any Saturday evening.

Old June 5th, 2013 #50
Kelley

Quote:
Where on earth would you get the idea I was threatening you?: Look, if you ever want to meet up and have drink and discuss in person what we have discussed here, you can meet me at the bigfoot pub & eatery on 9115 N.Division street in north Spokane almost any Saturday evening.
Fair enough. It is hard to tell with you. I may eventually make my way to Washington, but I haven't been even to Idaho yet even.

Old June 5th, 2013 #51
GREG IN SPOKANE

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
If you are gonna talk homesteading in purest form, then first off what ever is on your truck that requires a renewable resource needs to be removed for conversational purposes if nothing else.
Generators, welders, chainsaws, hydraulics, electronics, fish finders(L.O.L. I really get a kick outa this one).....if it takes electricity Greg, then you ain't doing it right.
I had basically all the items you mentioned when I owned my vacation home off the Oregon coast. The power lines would always surge, so i'd have to fire up the propane powered generator about half the time. It was noisy as hell and my neighbors who were three acres over hated it.

Old June 5th, 2013 #52
GREG IN SPOKANE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Do you have anything to contribute to this thread? All that you've done is derail, and throw around personal attacks.
I had a honest critique about the concept proposed in the OP being nothing more than a cheap publicity stunt by the person proposing it.

Old June 5th, 2013 #53
Kelley

Quote:
I had a honest critique about the concept proposed in the OP being nothing more than a cheap publicity stunt by the person proposing it.
So, you just don't know the story about why the PLE went from closed to open.

Originally, April moved here quietly. She wanted to not get involved in pretty much anything.

One of her neighbors saw the ABC Special about Prussian Blue, recognized her, and started that nonsensical and short-lived "Not in my neighborhood." campaign.

So April decided that if they were going to whine about her wanting to live quietly, she'd give them something to whine about. She'd bring in as many people as she could.

April didn't come here for publicity, but they gave it to her. So she decided to annoy them.

You claim the entire thing would be to be in the Jewsmedia.. but the PLE has declined a documentary. NBC Montana also recently contacted April about "the rise in hate groups", she sent back a statement that she refuses to play their game. They take her statements off the PLE blog now, like the recent one about Rachel Maddow's story on Richard Spencer/NPI.

That's not to mention that we have our own media... SF, my blog, the PLE blog, my YouTube, the PLE YouTube and every other bit of media.

If the mainstream media ignored us, we'd be perfectly fine. But we have no problem using them to promote ourselves if they do stuff on us.

Old June 5th, 2013 #54
GREG IN SPOKANE

ok I stand corrected.

Old June 5th, 2013 #55
GREG IN SPOKANE

But it also begs the question, why do the original news report?

Old June 5th, 2013 #56
Kelley

Quote:
ok I stand corrected.
Asking might help. It's not like I am shy about talking about the PLE.

The fact is very little of what we do here is even political. It is moving families in, outdoor recreation, making connections, etc.

But we are a successful goup of proud White people. So we are always on their radar.

Incidentally, we've been told in private by local politicians, government workers, and media people that they actually cheer for us.

We put out a promotional video with 7 of us getting on boats in Flathead Lake. There would have been more, except for people working.

Our enemies? They get 9 people together to go to a local bar and "Drink for Tolerance.". Obviously the only way they can get anyone, is by feeding them alcohol.

Old June 5th, 2013 #57
Kelley

Quote:
But it also begs the question, why do the original news report?
Quote:
Gaede moved to Montana from California because too many Latinos had changed the nature of her neighborhood, she said on a white-pride Internet forum.
She didn't. Unless you mean the ABC Special. That was before she moved to Montana. Her kids were Prussian Blue.

Old June 5th, 2013 #58
GREG IN SPOKANE

Yes, the ABC special is what I was referring to.

Old June 5th, 2013 #59
Kelley

Quote:
Yes, the ABC special is what I was referring to.
As I said, prior to Montana, and when her girls had the band. Do you really have no idea who April is?

Old June 5th, 2013 #60
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Thumbs up Sounds Just Like Valhalla!

It seems quite tempting. Wonder what land values are around there. Getting a good chunk of land and building on it sounds great too. What's the soil like for growing vegetables and fruits, folks?

Thread