VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 9th, 2013 #81
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
Conceal Carry reciprocation laws in Montana.
http://www.usacarry.com/concealed_ca...city_maps.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
The Continental Divide splits the milder western part of Montana from the cooler climate of the east.
http://www.gardenguides.com/138554-g...s-montana.html
+1

Good stuff there.

Old June 9th, 2013 #82
Squarehead Chris

I'm looking to get out of the fruit salad bowl of california.
Whether you know it or not, you pay about 65 cents of every dollar you earn here in Mexifornia in taxes.
I'm looking to get out of this place.
I own a 2400 sq.foot home on 4 acres that's worth about $150,000 now. (I paid 200K for it)
I don't care, I want out of this fucking mess!
We had a "Stinko de Beano" parade here last year with some fat waddling mamacitas marching with their stumbling anchor babies in tow.
The handwriting is on the wall.

I'm going to lease or buy a diesel pusher to tour the north west this summer in search of a new home.
So if you see a dickhead driving a diesel pusher with a Schipperke dog..... That's me!

Old June 9th, 2013 #83
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarehead Chris View Post
I'm looking to get out of the fruit salad bowl of california.
Whether you know it or not, you pay about 65 cents of every dollar you earn here in Mexifornia in taxes.
I'm looking to get out of this place.
I own a 2400 sq.foot home on 4 acres that's worth about $150,000 now. (I paid 200K for it)
I don't care, I want out of this fucking mess!
We had a "Stinko de Beano" parade here last year with some fat waddling mamacitas marching with their stumbling anchor babies in tow.
The handwriting is on the wall.

I'm going to lease or buy a diesel pusher to tour the north west this summer in search of a new home.
So if you see a dickhead driving a diesel pusher with a Schipperke dog..... That's me!
Just let me know, and I will show you around.

Old June 17th, 2013 #84
Crowe

The White flight movement is only a temporary solution. Eventually ZOG is going to need a new area to ship their diversity to, and a thriving White PLE is going to be among the first locations they pick. Then what are you all going to do? Bitch about it on internet forums? Or maybe some unfortunate series of accidents happens to the diversity that moves in?

Old June 20th, 2013 #85
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The White flight movement is only a temporary solution. Eventually ZOG is going to need a new area to ship their diversity to, and a thriving White PLE is going to be among the first locations they pick. Then what are you all going to do? Bitch about it on internet forums? Or maybe some unfortunate series of accidents happens to the diversity that moves in?
The PLE isn't about White flight. Personally I didn't move here to escape the demographics of Florida. I came here to escape the heat, and lose weight.

We've actually been seeing more negroes out and about already. But again, you don't seem to get what a PLE is. You can have a PLE in New Orleans or Flint if you wanted to start one.

And no, the PLE wouldn't bitch on the internet. We tend to operate more in the real world. The internet is for recruiting.

Old June 20th, 2013 #86
GREG IN SPOKANE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley View Post
The PLE isn't about White flight. Personally I didn't move here to escape the demographics of Florida. I came here to escape the heat, and lose weight.

We've actually been seeing more negroes out and about already. But again, you don't seem to get what a PLE is. You can have a PLE in New Orleans or Flint if you wanted to start one.

And no, the PLE wouldn't bitch on the internet. We tend to operate more in the real world. The internet is for recruiting.
If you wanted to lose weight florida would seem more ideal for that with the humidity and such.

Old June 24th, 2013 #87
Crowe

Quote:

Just about any rural area in the USA could be a viable location for a PLE. Rural communities got cheaper cost of living, better schools, lack of diversity, and enormously low crime rates. Only down side is you will have to commute a decent distance for work. My point is we shouldn't congregate in one area for the purpose of not making us a bigger target.

I don't ever see any niggers out here in rural Kentucky. Its pretty much an unspoken rule among niggers that they don't fuck with White people in the country.

Last edited by Crowe; June 24th, 2013 at 11:39 PM.

Old July 1st, 2013 #88
Justin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREG IN SPOKANE View Post
If you wanted to lose weight florida would seem more ideal for that with the humidity and such.
The humidity and heat would make you want to stay indoors. MT would have a much better climate for outdoor activities, at least half of the year anyway. February in FL is still hot enough I wouldn't want to go outside unless I was going to a beach or somewhere that would keep you cool.

Old July 30th, 2013 #89
Kelley

Quote:
I've gotten heat stroke so many time in my life that it got to the point going outside made me sick.

People actually do do as much outdoor activity in Fl as you think.

Old August 16th, 2013 #90
GREG IN SPOKANE

I have a question for all you lame " I am PLE" fags : What going to do when HUD decides your little slice of heaven isn't diverse enough? Run off to the next " PLE"? Give me a fucking break.

Old August 16th, 2013 #91
supermann

Quote:
I have a question for all you lame " I am PLE" fags : What going to do when HUD decides your little slice of heaven isn't diverse enough? Run off to the next " PLE"? Give me a fucking break.
They will peacefully protest and write angry letters to their congressman. But I wouldn't call them "fags". They are just very naive. I mean these are the same people who will proudly tell you that "there are NO nazis and skinheads" in the PLE communities... as if that's a good thing. What they don't seem to understand is that nazis, skinheads, white militiamen, and even white outlaw bikers are the only people who will draw the line in the sand and actually defend the PLE community when "diversity" moves in.

Old August 23rd, 2013 #92
GREG IN SPOKANE

Quote:
As I said, prior to Montana, and when her girls had the band. Do you really have no idea who April is?
I know she has denounced effective street activists such as the nsm,anp and answp. In a nutshell fuck her and her goofy kids.

Old August 24th, 2013 #93
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
I've gotten heat stroke so many time in my life that it got to the point going outside made me sick.
Lose some of (make that, a lot of!!!) the blubber, get fitter, and drink more water. Of course, unfit fat-bodies suffer in the heat ... especially if they're dehydrated (as most people are to a certain extent).

I've never gotten heatstroke in my life, and I'm from a country where 40 degree + days in summer are the norm.

Thread