Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 21st, 2014 #1
TattooedRebel

Default Kentucky or Virginia

We are relocating next summer and got it narrowed down to Va and Ky. Wife wants to be closer to her grandma in West Va. Trying to get information from people who live in either state on cost of living,car insurance,schools etc. I have heard Kentucky's car insurance rates are quite high...I pay 87$ a month right now for 2 vehicles but I could just pay a year in advance with income tax every year and get around it that way...I also want to buy land in the next 7-10 years so that comes into my decision as well. Got 1 kid in special ed ADHD etc so need good schools...so anyone who lives in either state or can give me more information...We are looking at Berea and Winchester Kentucky and Abingdon,Bristol,Roanoke,Virginia.

Old September 23rd, 2014 #2
siuling337

Push~Anyone knows? Thanks in advance~!
Cheers!

Old October 2nd, 2014 #3
Crowe

Land in Eastern Kentucky is really cheap. Especially in rural areas. Its damn near as cheap as anywhere in the lower 48 States from what I gathered. As far as work goes, if you can get a Class A CDL, you'll always be employed. Because logging, mining, and quarrying are big industries, and they need drivers, and they pay their drivers decent money. Manufacturing jobs are non-existent in much of Eastern Kentucky.

Stay away from Berea, there is a college there, which means diversity. Last time I drove through Berea, there were tons of niggers walking around on campus. Winchester is a shithole, not a whole lot of jobs there but petty, low wage manufacturing jobs you won't be able to raise a family on. Most people that live in Winchester don't work there, and probably commute to Lexington, which is regarded as the homosexual capital of the South, so you don't want to live there either.

Eastern Kentucky is almost 100% White too. The schools wouldn't be that bad, as far as public education goes, but it still generally sucks, because there will be some culturally marxist brainwashing going on that you'll specifically have to correct among your kids. But the later is any public school system.

Last edited by Crowe; October 2nd, 2014 at 07:37 PM.

Old October 2nd, 2014 #4
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedRebel View Post
Got 1 kid in special ed ADHD etc so need good schools...
You know ADHD is one of those complete bullshit disorders, right? And the meds they give to "cure" those supposed disorders are basically poison. Also people diagnosed with that as children grow out of it when they're adults.

I'd wager your kid isn't special ed if they've just got ADHD. They just have a shorter attention span, and are more prone to being impulsive. Well, nobody is perfect, and meds aren't gonna make everyone perfect like the jewish pharmaceuticals would have you believe.

Thread