VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 8th, 2016 #41
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarn
I hate to tell you buddy, but the majority of people in this movement are Christians.
Got a link substantiating this claim?
Last I checked, the majority opinion seems to be that christians are part of the problem. How can you persuade people to reject - for example - asylum seekers when jeboo himself was one and your main men of the church are sobbing and wailing over them?

Answer: you can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarn
We need warriors, not lunatics.
Yeah. We need people who care more about a story based on people of another ethnicity and another religion than they do their fellow indigenous. We're just crying out for people who believe in talking snakes and zombie-like resurrections, not lunatics

Old May 8th, 2016 #42
klarn
Banned

I wont join you Edlie, but I'm quite sure you can find company.

Bev has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - New Ku Klux Klan group on Vangaurd - in the Aryan Community forum of Vanguard News Network Forum.

This thread is located at:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...9&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by klarn)---
I hate to tell you buddy, but the majority of people in this movement are Christians.
---End Quote---
Got a link substantiating this claim?

Last I checked, the majority opinion seems to be that christians are part of the problem. How can you persuade people to reject - for example - asylum seekers when jeboo himself was one and your main men of the church are sobbing and wailing over them?

Answer: you can't.

---Quote---
We need warriors, not lunatics.
---End Quote---
Yeah. We need people who care more about a story based on people of another ethnicity and another religion than they do their fellow indigenous. We're just crying out for people who believe in talking snakes and zombie-like resurrections, not lunatics.

Well I'm a longtime member in this movement, I don't need links like these computer wannabes! I've actually met them. When I say religions I mean all including pagans, of which there are quite many, almost as many as Christians. You aethists like Edlie are in a very small minority.

But when the time comes if a small group of atheists wants to attack other white groups who lead the charge, all I can say is its your funerals. We can aim at you as good as mudsharks, You need to get off the PC and join something, then you will see atheists are indeed a small minority.

Its you who attack us, not us you, just remember that.

Edlie I hope you have a nice day of hating yourself and everyone else, I will pray for you again.

Old May 8th, 2016 #43
Bev
drinking tea

I had actually originally deleted my post, thinking I would just be making things worse, but seeing as you quoted and replied to it anyway:

Just because someone is not christian does not mean they are atheist.

As for who attacked who first, I suggest you read the history of your own religion. Clue: it wasn't us.

That's all I have to say.

Old May 8th, 2016 #44
andy

First thing people need to separate Christians from Christians. Most Aryans are Christians small c they use the churches for christenings,weddings,burials and may be a few social occasions such as carol concerts,scouts and Girl guides.The idea that anyone who attends a church is motivated by old testament christian fundamentalism is just another movement absurdity.As absurd as self identifying with the church burners. The only political system to have made atheism a fundamental policy is the commies of the soviet union and the eastern bloc who inadvertently created millions of Church going Christians.
For the movements information it was Pastor Erik Groeth in Leipzig and his protestant congregation who got the Berlin wall down not aids ridden hamburg based Michael Kuhnen and his pagans.

Chase them into the swamps

Old May 11th, 2016 #45
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarn View Post
Lol! You are a vile human being, and evidently a kid with a nasty mouth sitting in his mommas basement. Ahh what pro white group do you belong too? None I'm sure, as no one in their right mind would want some punk kid with a filthy mouth and no morals in their organization
Yes, EDLIE is a crude and vile fucker with a nasty mouth. So what? It ain't like the nice guy approach has worked worth a shit over the past 70 years or so.

In his favor is the fact that he isn't fooled by trash like that disgusting little bog-trotter andy. Or that shit throwing troll son of a bitch "John Adams."

The only "moral" I worry about is the one that says we must do whatever it takes to ensure our racial survival and expansion. Not doing so is the vilest immorality of all. The rest is either bullshit or a subset of that position.

Moral=We Must Secure The Existence Of Our PEOPLE And A Future For White Children.

Immoral=Not doing that, nice guys afraid of offending kikes and niggers while our race drowns in a putrid sea of genetic garbage and mud.

Old May 11th, 2016 #46
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Edlie, you belong on a jerry springer show
Johnny, you belong on a gallows.

Last edited by Fred Streed; May 11th, 2016 at 10:32 PM.

Old May 23rd, 2016 #47
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Johnny, you belong on a gallows.
I am sure that millions of victims of child stalkers and their families think the same of Strom and anyone who supports him such as yourself and Williams

Old May 23rd, 2016 #48
klarn
Banned

Quote:
I am sure that millions of victims of child stalkers and their families think the same of Strom and anyone who supports him such as yourself and Williams
Johnny you sure seem to have a habit of making enemy's! Lol!!!!!! Its just us here, so try to be nice, cant we all just get along! Rolmao! Y'all gonna wake Edlie up from dreaming about sticks. Don't get him started or I will have to cover my dogs ears. Johnny, yeah i like that better, gives you a more human face than a dead president.

Ol John Adams was a short pudgy pushy sumbitch. Johnny is a better name. I like it. Now if Edlie would just change his to something like Rainbow fairy we could all just shoot the shit instead of talking about maturbation and sticks.

Y'all tell Edlie I love him! And Johnny I love you too! Brothers till the end, even if Edlue wants to crusify me! Haaaaaaa!!!!!

Old May 23rd, 2016 #49
John Adams
Banned

Klarn, what is your view on Strom and his known child stalking habit. Even his friends here have never denied it. As for making enemies..Fred Streed supports Will Williams and Kevin Strom, I am PROUD to be their enemy and if you were a real Knight so would you.
If and I mean IF you were REAL Klan, youi would not claim friendship with Walter Fairchild who promotes Schoepp, a known criminal who abandoned his white children to shack up with a half breed arab bitch that has a niglet child. Jeff Schoepp raised, fed, clothed a fucking nigger child and you are friends with a person who promotes him as being WN.
Who are my enemies Klarn, race traitors, sex offenders and those that promote and defend them
I am proud that you consider me to be their enemy
BTW if you call me johnny, I`ll call you bitch, fair enough Bitch or would you prefer Dog.

Old May 23rd, 2016 #50
klarn
Banned

Walter is a man I worked with on Stormfront to promote Unity, once the known wiretap wearing IW of the LWK was allowed into this Aryan Alliace I quit promoting Unity. So much like others ive worked with on various jobs, i no longer work with Mr Fairchild on unity. You can't have Unity with a wiretap wearing wolf in a robe. We are not beer drinking Buddy's or anything near it.

The others I have no opinion, they are not Klansman, and i have never worked for or against them, one of them I dont recall hearing his name or have any clue who he is. They are aliens, that's my opinion. I stay in my world of white, I don't want to join these other organizations so I dont to be honest study them.

Williams is a man ive spoken to online, what's your beef with him? Just because I've spoken to Mr Williams or Fairchild doesnt mean i know there entire lives actions and deeds. Nor does it mean I support their organizations. Are you to be held accountable for every members actions, causes, beliefs or criminal activity's on your book face page? Didnt think so, neither am I.

Old May 23rd, 2016 #51
klarn
Banned

I can call you by your Stormfront name, or just Troll. Bitch sounds like typical nigger talk suit yourself homey.lol!!!!! T Dog Adams yeah I like that. OK Johnny

Now when I see you I can say heeeeeeerreeessssssssss Johnny!

And to think I didn't think it was neccassary for the other fellow to put you on the gallows, maybe he was right. You have some screwed up opinions troll. Your attempts to link me to others is childish, don't they train ya better? Your easy pesy, and piss poor at it.

Have a good day Johnny.

Signed

Bitch

Old May 23rd, 2016 #52
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Walter is a man I worked with on Stormfront to promote Unity, once the known wiretap wearing IW of the LWK was allowed into this Aryan Alliace I quit promoting Unity. So much like others ive worked with on various jobs, i no longer work with Mr Fairchild on unity. You can't have Unity with a wiretap wearing wolf in a robe. We are not beer drinking Buddy's or anything near it.

The others I have no opinion, they are not Klansman, and i have never worked for or against them, one of them I dont recall hearing his name or have any clue who he is. They are aliens, that's my opinion. I stay in my world of white, I don't want to join these other organizations so I dont to be honest study them.

Williams is a man ive spoken to online, what's your beef with him? Just because I've spoken to Mr Williams or Fairchild doesnt mean i know there entire lives actions and deeds. Nor does it mean I support their organizations. Are you to be held accountable for every members actions, causes, beliefs or criminal activity's on your book face page? Didnt think so, neither am I.
Klarn 2 months ago you made the following post

Old March 8th, 2016 #12
klarn

klarn

Wow, let me see where to start, first, the true Klan only accepts Natural born American citizens, so what does that tell you about your former " Klan " organization? Give me the name of it.

2. Frankie the Jew would get his ass stomped in Mississippi, we keep our Negros across the tracks. I detest him and his negro friend " Daryl the Klan buster Davis".

3. Walt was being attacked, probably by you as a Klansman, which he is not, but I am, and am more than willing to be your " Huckleberry". He also is a friend of mine, as are many " White Nationalists", and former Aryan Nations members. We were a Conservative Klan in my old order the " UDWK". We worked with other WN and pro white Groups.

6. A lot of Christian Identity I do not agree with, but some I do. Mainly in regards to those who " claim to be joos, but who are not". Do I accept them as Christians you ask? Its not for me to judge what is in a mans heart, but If he professes to be Christian, I take him at his word, until he proves otherwise.

Walt, and many like him and myself promote unity among " all" White organizations, as we are too few separated apart. That would make us a formidable front, one which could not be defeated, that's what really pisses you off, is it not?

It took me awhile to answer you buddy, because I have a job and Responsibility's, Unlike you, i dont sit online 24 hours a day monitoring forums.
Last edited by klarn; March 9th, 2016 at 06:48 PM.

Make up your mind klarn, either Walt is your friend or he is not, just recently, you were happy to defend him, yet now you claim you are not friends and that you do not actually know him. Do you always defend and claim friendship with people you do not know except for whatever bullshit their facebook/SF page says? Do you still accept CI tards as being Christian?

Old May 23rd, 2016 #53
klarn
Banned

Heres Johnny! You through deleting and reposting troll? Go back and reread. I already explained it, He's a man who runs the Knights of the Golden Circle, a sort of brother organization, i have never met him in person.

For years i promoted Unity with men like him, I fell of the bandwagon when a known informants group was added to the recent Aryan Alliance which encompasses about a dozen groups.

I have called many people I work with online friends, Mr Fairchild and I have a difference of opinion on many issues, but have worked together on some Johnboy, what have you ever done but be a trolling sonofabitch? You hide on different forums using different names, you have a spooky smell. Your game is easy to see, as all of your posts are meant to cause division, you use names like " Just Us" to try and fool others. You try every thing you can to get me to post my friends and enemy's in print.

Silly Johnny, tricks are for kids. Your a damn Jew troll no doubt, and a piss poor one at that. Tell Morris I said hello

Old May 23rd, 2016 #54
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Your game is easy to see, as all of your posts are meant to cause division, you use names like " Just Us" to try and fool others. You try every thing you can to get me to post my friends and enemy's in print.

Silly Johnny, tricks are for kids. Your a damn Jew troll no doubt, and a piss poor one at that. Tell Morris I said hello
Who is Just Us and what makes you think I am him/her?
You can call it trolling, I call it pointing out facts. I notice that on many forums people such as yourself do not like that and the first response is to attack, claiming that anyone who questions is a troll. Easy to claim and lets you avoid having to explain yourself
By the way, calling members jew is against the rules here unless you can prove it. I can easily prove I am not jewish but will let admin deal with your false accusation

Old May 23rd, 2016 #55
klarn
Banned

Any motherfucker who spends all day following me around on different forums has got to be a Jew, run tell em Johnny, I don't give a damn. Go fuck yourself. You damn sure ain't no catholic, nor a former Klansman, your a goddamn Jew troll of some type, Go jump off a cliff.

Old May 23rd, 2016 #56
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Any motherfucker who spends all day following me around on different forums has got to be a Jew, run tell em Johnny, I don't give a damn. Go fuck yourself. You damn sure ain't no catholic, nor a former Klansman, your a goddamn Jew troll of some type, Go jump off a cliff.
You really enjoy making accusations you can not back up don't you Klarn. Says a lot about you and your Klan

Old May 23rd, 2016 #57
klarn
Banned

Oh no Johnboy, you have admitted to following me around , your words and copying and pasting mine from different forums here prove it. Actually I would much rather drag your ass through the mud for an hour or so, but we both know your trolling ass aint near man enough for that. So just keep popping them gums as we both know your a fuckin coward with an agenda. No doubt one who hides in mommas basement or the cellar of the SPLC, ADL or some other alphabet soup agency.

I'll be headed to another forum in a few minutes, get your other personality ready and your log in info , see ya soon!

Old May 23rd, 2016 #58
John Adams
Banned

Klarn, VNN is the only forum I post on, so if you think I am on other forums then you really are a paranoid mental case

Old May 23rd, 2016 #59
klarn
Banned

Quote:
Klarn, VNN is the only forum I post on, so if you think I am on other forums then you really are a paranoid mental case
Johnny you are the lyinest piece of zog shit i ever met, may I point you to post #2 in this very thread. How do you think i know your SF name boy? You fucked with the wrong one. Now VNN knows your a liar

Old March 6th, 2016 #2
John Adams

John Adams
If my memory is correct then didn't you post on SF that your Klan was disbanded and also aren't you CI which basically means that you are no different from a messianic jew.
One more thing, I still remember that post you made where you said that Catholics are not Christian, that's comedy gold coming from a retard that follows the old testament
VNN members need to read the following post from this CI wanker on SF

Old May 23rd, 2016 #60
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Johnny you are the lyinest piece of zog shit i ever met, may I point you to post #2 in this very thread. How do you think i know your SF name boy? You fucked with the wrong one. Now VNN knows your a liar

Old March 6th, 2016 #2
John Adams

John Adams
If my memory is correct then didn't you post on SF that your Klan was disbanded and also aren't you CI which basically means that you are no different from a messianic jew.
One more thing, I still remember that post you made where you said that Catholics are not Christian, that's comedy gold coming from a retard that follows the old testament
VNN members need to read the following post from this CI wanker on SF
holy fuck, you are truly delusional, I have not posted on SF in 6 years, but that does not mean I do not read it. If you honestly knew my old SF name, you would be calling me by that name and you would know that I was a Knighthawk in the .........
The fact that you claim I was never a Klansman as well as the fact that you obviously think I am someone else proves that you are a delusional idiot

Thread