VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 6th, 2017 #1
Wyatt Parr
Banned

Default Manitoba, Canada

Anyone here from Winnipeg or Manitoba interested in meeting up?

Old February 11th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt Parr View Post
Anyone here from Winnipeg or Manitoba interested in meeting up?
Manitoba borders Bottineau Co, ND, I think?

Also, there is a Somali invasion on that border right now, or so the news is saying-they are going to Canada cuz Trump. Good to see a WN org there.

Old February 12th, 2017 #3
Wyatt Parr
Banned

Indeed, it borders the Bottineau, Rolette, Towner, Cavalier and Pembina Counties of North Dakota, plus the Kittson, Roseau and Lake-Of-The-Woods Counties of Minnesota.

And hopefully Canada is going to Trump cuz Somali Invasion. We can certainly hope and pray and strive.

Old February 12th, 2017 #4
Ray Allan

I see Mexishits are flowing into Canada now due to Trump scaring them. Turdeau The Cuck will no doubt welcome them, too. *Spic Alert*

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 12th, 2017 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Indeed, it borders the Bottineau, Rolette, Towner, Cavalier and Pembina Counties of North Dakota, plus the Kittson, Roseau and Lake-Of-The-Woods Counties of Minnesota.

And hopefully Canada is going to Trump cuz Somali Invasion. We can certainly hope and pray and strive.
Are the majority, do you think, of people in Canada sick of Trudeau w/re to the allowed invasion(s) and thought crime laws? I think a lot of less racially aware-and not well traveled-Americans don't understand that aspect of what's wrong in Canada, Germany, etc. They have a very false concept-like what it would've been like 50 yrs ago, lol.
First time I heard the Canadian authorities could take a record collection if it appeared to 'promote hate' I thought it was a joke. Same as the law in England where you are not to attack a home invader, just run away from them, screaming like a toddler. Insane laws. Dems were going to do same with TPP. Trump got rid of it.

Old February 13th, 2017 #6
Wyatt Parr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Are the majority, do you think, of people in Canada sick of Trudeau w/re to the allowed invasion(s) and thought crime laws?
It's hard to say. I once thought that pro-Whites were a rare breed up here, back around the time of my original awakening. Then I eventually began to encounter pro-Whites everywhere randomly. Eventually I realized that we are more the norm than I suspected, and the media simply portrays us as being a fringe minority. But I hear a lot of people voice their displeasure over Trudeau and immigration and other things. So I feel that a significant number of people are sick of him and the state of things.

Old February 14th, 2017 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
It's hard to say. I once thought that pro-Whites were a rare breed up here, back around the time of my original awakening. Then I eventually began to encounter pro-Whites everywhere randomly. Eventually I realized that we are more the norm than I suspected, and the media simply portrays us as being a fringe minority. But I hear a lot of people voice their displeasure over Trudeau and immigration and other things. So I feel that a significant number of people are sick of him and the state of things.
Good.
I hope they can regain control, get rid of Trudeau-no need to go to the level of Germany under Merkel before putting a stop to the insanity.

The Canadian election process is cumbersome, not electing the PM through a direct vote for or against, but in the round about Parliamentary way.

Old August 18th, 2017 #8
John Williams

Default Anyone from ontario interested in meeting up

Anyone from ontario interested in meeting up.

Thread