Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 13th, 2019 #1
Man of the road

Default Getting Whites Into Abandoned Farms

So I drive around quite a bit not only in my state of Wisconsin but throughout the Midwest and see abandoned farmhouses all the time. I was thinking why do folks pay mortgages and inflated rent prices when such properties sit unused? I don't know much about land laws or what have you so perhaps somebody more knowledgeable on this can chime in. What about squatter laws?

I imagine the reoccurring story is that the owner died and his kids either had no interesting in farming or he had no children at all.

The rural farming community is where it is at for Whites. If you don't know anything about it you can start off as a general laborer helping the established operations in the area. You learn a new skill and take away an illegal's job. Double whammy.

Old July 25th, 2019 #2
Stan

[QUOTE=Man of the road;2278662]
I imagine the reoccurring story is that the owner died and his kids either had no interesting in farming or he had no children at all.

Many farms like that around here, in central Ohio. Kids fighting among themselves over who gets what , or the old age home has a lean on it and it can't be sold for that reason. Many old age homes
will not take you , if you do not sign over any property that you own.

Old August 4th, 2019 #3
robert burns

Some of those farms probably rent out the land to corporations or larger farmers. The house is empty because the kids or grandkids don't want to farm and live elsewhere.

Like everything else, mom and pop businesses in this country is about gone.

Thread