Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 24th, 2007 #21
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking New York isnt even in the top 100 anymore?

Hahaha, well with the NYPD manpower at about 40,000 plus another 30,000 port authority, transit, railroad, auxiliaries, sheriffs deputies, corrections officers etc plus 25,000 heavily armed National Guard ...wait, I forgot the NY State Troopers and gawd only knows how many feds as well ...there's pigs everywhere hahaha.

NYC is run the same as big jew runs Kosovo, they've used helicopter gunships against street gangs and unruly civilians. There's so many people there noone really knows what's going on in the neighborhood down the street.

Its not the kind of place you want to fuck around in.

Do you folks seriously believe that NYC is safer than Denver CO and Spokane WA to live in ...and that Paterson, NJ is safer than all three?

Was sombody smokin something when they wrote this report hahaha?

Old December 24th, 2007 #22
brutus

Methodology

The methodology for determining America’s Safest and Most Dangerous City Metro Area involves a multi-step process. First, 2005 city and metro area crime rates per 100,000 population (the most recent comparable final numbers available, released by the FBI in September 2006) for six basic crime categories — murder, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary and motor vehicle theft — were plugged into a formula that measured how a particular city or metro area compared to the national average for a given crime category. The outcome of this equation was then multiplied by a weight assigned to each of the six crime categories. Each of the six crimes was given equal weight. By weighting each crime equally, cities are compared based purely on their crime rates and how they stack up to the national average for a particular crime category. These weighted numbers then were added together for a city or metro area’s final score. Finally, these scores were ranked from lowest to highest to determine which cities and metropolitan areas were safest and most dangerous.

While this methodology appears rather complicated, it results in fairer treatment because a city or metro area’s crime record is measured against the national average. The farther below the national average, the higher (and better) a city or metro ranked in the final Safest Cities and Metros list; the farther above the national average, the lower (and worse) a city or metro ranked in the final list.

As in our last eight years' awards, all cities of 75,000 population or more that reported data for the six categories of crime measured for the survey were included in the competition. In previous years, the population cut-off for cities was 100,000+ population. There was no population minimum for metropolitan areas. In all, 371 cities and 344 metro areas were included in the survey.

A Word About Crime Rankings

Morgan Quitno’s annual rankings of crime in states, metro areas and cities are considered by some in the law enforcement community as controversial.

The FBI, police and many criminologists caution against rankings according to crime rates. They correctly point out that crime levels are affected by many different factors, such as population density, composition of the population (particularly the concentration of youth), climate, economic conditions, strength of local law enforcement agencies, citizen’s attitudes toward crime, cultural factors, education levels, crime reporting practices of citizens and family cohesiveness. Accordingly, crime rankings often are deemed “simplistic” or “incomplete.” However, this criticism is largely based on the fact that there are reasons for the differences in crime rates, not that the rates are incompatible. This would be somewhat akin to deciding not to compare athletes on their speed in the 100-yard dash because of physical or training differences. Such differences help explain the different speeds but do not invalidate the comparisons.

To be sure, crime-ranking information must be considered carefully. However the rankings tell not only an interesting, but also very important story regarding the incidence of crime in the United States. Furthermore, annual rankings not only allow for comparisons among different states and cities, but also enable leaders to track their communities’ crime trends from one year to the next.

We certainly do not want to be irresponsible in our presentation of state and city crime data. Our publications help concerned Americans learn how their communities fare in the fight against crime. The first step in making our cities and states safer is to understand the true magnitude of their crime problems. This will only be achieved through straightforward data that all of us can use and understand.

MISSING CITIES

This year, several cities of 75,000+ population did not report complete crime information and thus were not included in the Safest Cities rankings.

Chicago and Other Illinois Cities: For several years, rape numbers submitted by cities in the state of Illinois have not met the FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) guidelines. This remains the case with 2005 crime data. According to state statisticians, the state of Illinois tracks "sexual assault," which includes not only female rapes, but also offenses such as male rape, sodomy, etc. For these reasons, Chicago and other Illinois cities once again are not found in this year's Safest City rankings. However, Chicago and other Illinois cities are included in our book City Crime Rankings for all of the other crimes.

In the past, our award has received criticism because it omits Chicago in its rankings. While we understand this concern, it is our view that it is more important that rape be considered an important crime and kept in our methodology. However, to see how Chicago might fare in our rankings, we calculated a separate, internal ranking that took rape out of the formula. Under this scenario, Chicago came in as the 52nd most dangerous city.

Brockton, Massachusetts and Warren, Michigan: These two cities are included in our City Crime Rankings book but are not part of the Safest City Award. This is because numbers were not available for certain crimes through the Uniform Crime Report. Brockton lacked numbers for aggravated assaults and Warren did not report motor vehicle thefts.

Clarkstown, NY: Due to a problem in New York state's reporting of crime figures for Clarkstown, it was not included in either our book City Crime Rankings or our annual Safest/Most Dangerous City award. At the request of Clarkstown, the state of New York provided Morgan Quitno Press with the figures that had also been reported to the FBI. Based on those provided crime figures and last year's population for Clarkstown, that city would have ranked as the fifth safest overall.

Other Cities: Crime data for a number of other cities with populations larger than 75,000 are not reported in this 13th annual Safest City Award. Crime statistics for these cities are not included for a number of reasons, ranging from general reporting difficulties and computer issues to changes in reporting systems. Below is a list of cities that the Census Bureau showed as having populations greater than 75,000 but for which no 2005 crime information was available through the F.B.I.’s Uniform Crime Report:

Augusta GA

Evanston IL

Bloomington MN

Fall River MA

Cicero IL

Longmont CO

Citrus Heights CA

New Haven CT

Decatur IL

New Orleans LA

Deltona FL

Vallego CA

Duluth MN

Waukegan IL

Elgin IL

West Jordan UT

Elk Grove CA

Wichita KS

http://moving.about.com/gi/dynamic/o.../cit00dang.htm

Old January 24th, 2008 #23
Ed Keiser
Agitator Of Muds

Default Re: Most dangerous cities in US by rank - Yup! They're loaded with niggers

I live in Allenbrown P.A., #116 on your list. The neighboring town of Reading ranked #60 on the list you posted. The people who live here consider this area to be the Lehigh Valley. If these two cities were reported on as the way we see them we would rank in the top 25 of worst places in which to live. When I was a child Allentown was an All American City and voted one of the best places in the country to live and raise a family. Fast forward 30 years and my hometown is a cesspool infested with latin scum and the crime and violence they inherently bring with them. I also noticed that of the 315 cities listed 71 of them are in California. That's almost 25%. What does Cali have that most cities don't? Millions of mexicans. If this isn't a wake up call to the open borders crowd nothing ever will be.

Old February 3rd, 2008 #24
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default Re: Most dangerous cities in US by rank - Yup! They're loaded with niggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
"... there is a direct correlation between how dangerous a city is and how many niggers live there..."
I thought this was supposed to be a news thread

Old February 26th, 2008 #25
Ironguard1940

Default I'm disappointed

Richmond, VA is only the 14th most dangerous shitty city? I demand a recount!!! There's enough here to get us at least into the top 10!!!

Are there most dangerous/safest lists of smaller cities, population less than 50,000?

Old March 6th, 2008 #26
Jay Jay

What?!!
Kansas City is more dangerous than Oakland?

Old March 6th, 2008 #27
BryanVP
Señor Member

I live in Chattanooga. It is loaded with niggers. I figured it'd rank around 30 or so. Alot of places in TN have more niggers then people that haven't been here expect. I joined this forum cause I was reading about the bullshit case going on in Knoxville right now. I cant believe its being postponed til 2k9.

My first post. Hey everyone.

Old March 7th, 2008 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

Hello, Bryan, glad you found us. Welcome aboard!

Old March 7th, 2008 #29
Jerry Abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishko Novosel View Post
And in another strange correlation, all of the safest are the whitest... Dis shit be racist......
It's been that way for a long time. Here's the trend in picture form.

Jerry Abbott

Old August 21st, 2008 #30
john robinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
Camden never lets me down.....ALWAYS in the top 3...usually the top 2. I will be spending Christmas dinner a stones throw away from East Camden. (east Camden is the "NICE" section of town

For old time's sake......
YouTube - The Camden Video
I consider myself battle tested for most dangerous big Northern cities - but the thought of Camden NJ and the post industrial cities in and around Philly, across to Jersey - this area scares me more than any. Just about ever human in this area is violent and hostile and the "Whites" there are damn near as violent and hostile as the NW - it's a point of pride to these people how violent and abusive everyone is, they probably take pride in their high rankings as the most dangerous place to live.

Also, the people there swear all the F@*@(£@ time.

:-)

JR

Old August 22nd, 2008 #31
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by john robinson View Post
I consider myself battle tested for most dangerous big Northern cities - but the thought of Camden NJ and the post industrial cities in and around Philly, across to Jersey - this area scares me more than any. Just about ever human in this area is violent and hostile and the "Whites" there are damn near as violent and hostile as the NW - it's a point of pride to these people how violent and abusive everyone is, they probably take pride in their high rankings as the most dangerous place to live.

Also, the people there swear all the F@*@(£@ time.

:-)

JR
It's in their genes!

Old December 26th, 2008 #32
BryanVP
Señor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Hello, Bryan, glad you found us. Welcome aboard!
Thanks, lol. Very delayed response. I didn't even notice you welcomed me 'til now.

Old September 4th, 2009 #33
Lil Nic

Default wat nyc one of the safest nahh

i live in new york and it's far from safe. i have a friend who got stabbed on my block. but thats just the hood tho. i guess the hood dont count huhh. stupid. my aunt almost got shot waling thru harlem. guy had the gun and cop came. aint as bad as detroit or compton but in top 10 most dangerous 2 me.

Old September 5th, 2009 #34
Johnny James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Nic View Post
i live in new york and it's far from safe. i have a friend who got stabbed on my block. but thats just the hood tho. i guess the hood dont count huhh. stupid. my aunt almost got shot waling thru harlem. guy had the gun and cop came. aint as bad as detroit or compton but in top 10 most dangerous 2 me.
I think this nigger / nigger-lover didn't really bother to look through the rest of the website before he posted here...

Old September 18th, 2009 #35
MASHER
OnThePathToTrustMe

Default As of April 13, 2009....

April 13, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com got it’s hands on the list of 2009’s most deadly cities – courtesy of the new book - City Crime Rankings 2008-2009 by Kathleen O'Leary Morgan, Scott Morgan, and Dr. Rachel Boba.

1 New Orleans, LA
2 Camden, NJ
3 Detroit, MI
4 St. Louis, MO
5 Oakland, CA
6 Flint, MI
7 Gary, IN
8 Birmingham, AL
9 Richmond, CA
10 North Charleston, SC
11 Cleveland, OH
12 Baltimore, MD
13 Miami Gardens, FL
14 Memphis, TN
15 Youngstown, OH
16 Atlanta, GA
17 Compton, CA
18 Orlando, FL
19 Little Rock, AR
20 Minneapolis, MN
21 Washington, DC
22 Philadelphia, PA
23 Jackson, MS
24 Newark, NJ
25 Milwaukee, WI

Old November 15th, 2011 #36
MeltinGiovanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cate View Post
Chicago isn't present and accounted for because they always skew their numbers to make crime look a lot less than it actually is.

However, Gary, Indiana is number six on the list, just a stone's throw away from Chicago and a few measly miles from where I live. They need to cordone off the town, napalm everyone and everything and shoot anything trying to escape. All hope was lost for that town years ago.
How would you feel if I were to tell you that when I get enough money saved, I myself might gather around some people and buy up all the cheap properties in the Rust Belt and fix them up and make like an Urban WN movement. How does that sound? A bring your talents, weapons and money movement. We'll move to where the negros live and come armed in numbers.. THEN as the areas improve.. other whites will move since of course word will go round that whites move to these cities like Detroit and make them safer.. Its a matter of having money though, but if people were down with this, the organizing could start sooner. The idea is 2 weeks new! This idea takes a lot of balls to carry out though since never have we all got up and moved to a negro infested area. Our presence will leave them so bewildered they won't know what the hell to do.. I think its a good strategy.. I will provide more info if you ask me more.

Old November 15th, 2011 #37
keifer

By the time I graduated from college, I had driven taxi in five cities including NYC. One thing noticable was the lesser cities have a boredom factor. A bored population can be very dangerous.
Take a look at Interstate-75. Everything along that highway from detroit to miami is shit. I would include st. louis on that route because 75 gives quick access to that city. The migration of the Kleptoparasites.

"niggers are jews biological warfare" Well said.

Old September 27th, 2019 #38
Wyte_Fyte

link is down

Thread