VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 27th, 2022 #41
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
What kind of freak would dress up like this? I can understand a young kid doing it, but a "man" of his age? That is when I had half a clue he was a wrong-un. That and the fact that he attended just about every nationalist/patriotic event, right across the board...

Maybe he takes umbrage at the word "nonce". I notice he has pictures of young kids on his wall. Perhaps there was more to his arrest and subsequent treachery than meets the eye? Nothing would surprise....Just another day in Britain's crackpot "Far-right"

https://postimg.cc/kDYTWNRh
As I've said before, if you look at the pic of him in the NS uniform and compare how looks in the media/H n H video another member posted - you can see a marked difference. He was pale and washed out in the pic, but looks a different bloke in the vid. I'd attribute that to the guilt and stress he must have been feeling while working as a paid grass for H n H. I'd go as far as to say the bloke is mentally ill - fucking deranged if he thinks anyone gives a fuck about what he says. He's had his 15 minutes of infamy and now he can fuck off to the dustbin of nationalist history. The vile scumbag.

Old January 14th, 2024 #42
Griff Mickin

May as well tag this on here due to it being a American nonce freak from a year ago with Nonce Action connections due to O9A
neo-Nazi, gets 45 years for plot to ambush his own unit
Pvt. Ethan Phelan Melzer, 24 admitted to sharing sensitive information with a UK “occult-based neo-Nazi” group called the “Order of the Nine Angles.”
Melzer corresponded with individuals belonging to an O9A subgroup known as the
“RapeWaffen Division,”
https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...-his-own-unit/

Old January 14th, 2024 #43
scouse83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff Mickin View Post
May as well tag this on here due to it being a American nonce freak from a year ago with Nonce Action connections due to O9A
neo-Nazi, gets 45 years for plot to ambush his own unit
Pvt. Ethan Phelan Melzer, 24 admitted to sharing sensitive information with a UK “occult-based neo-Nazi” group called the “Order of the Nine Angles.”
Melzer corresponded with individuals belonging to an O9A subgroup known as the
“RapeWaffen Division,”
https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...-his-own-unit/
These National Action type groups and off shoots the people involved with need to be physically attacked by any right minded patriotic Nationalist. These scum are no Komradhaft they are degenerate nonsense!

Old January 14th, 2024 #44
scouse83

Sorry can't edit my above post but you get the point. This phone I am using is crap.

Old January 15th, 2024 #45
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
These National Action type groups and off shoots the people involved with need to be physically attacked by any right minded patriotic Nationalist. These scum are no Komradhaft they are degenerate nonsense!
Sad to say mate, the Civic route is the only way forward. The enemy knows this better than us. Everything else is self-indulgent nonsense. This is why the H n H satellite, Heritage & Destiny is always promoting "white nationalism" and "Revisionism"; even though Cotterill's own party (England First) was Civic - it had to be didn't it? Of course it did, it was set up as a vote spoiler and to split the BNP and draw off the dissidents. NOT ROCKET SCIENCE....

Thread