VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Crime Center
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 19th, 2022 #1
Lutador Branco

Default Richthofen family case: Twenty years ago, one of the most brutal crimes in Brazil

The Richthofen family was a typical upper-middle class Brazilian family from the city of São Paulo, Brazil.

The couple Manfred Albert von Richthofen and Marísia von Richthofen, were murdered by the brothers Daniel and Cristian Cravinhos, at the behest of their own daughter, Suzane von Richthofen.

Suzane and Daniel Cravinhos met in August 1999 and started dating. The courtship did not have the support of both families, especially the Richthofens, who forbade the relationship. Suzane, Daniel and Cristian then created a plan to simulate a robbery and murder the Richthofen couple, so the three could share Suzane's inheritance.

On October 31, 2002, Suzane took her brother Andreas to a Cyber ​​Cafe, and left him there; later, Suzane opened the door of the family mansion, so that the Cravinhos brothers could access the residence. After that they went to the second floor of the property and killed Manfred and Marisia with blows of iron bars to the heads.

The video below is a Brazilian TV special shown in 2012.

Please enable subtitles.

If you have questions about subtitles, ask me.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; March 19th, 2022 at 02:40 AM.

Old March 19th, 2022 #2
Ray Allan

Without looking it up, I'm assuming they were related to the Red Baron, Manfred von Richthofen?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 19th, 2022 #3
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Without looking it up, I'm assuming they were related to the Red Baron, Manfred von Richthofen?

Comrade Ray, everything indicates that the Brazilian Richthofen were descendants of the German Red Baron.

https://www.observatoriodaimprensa.c...baro-vermelho/

Quote:
First Editions

German Press and the Red Baron

Edition 199
por lgarcia

November 20, 2002

RICHTHOFEN CASE

Claudio Julio Tognolli (*)

Last week, the German media, with a fuss, and in particular the daily Bild , tried to deny that the most famous murdered in vogue in Brazil, that of engineer Manfred von Richthofen, killed with his wife, was related to his namesake and myth nicknamed the Red Baron? fighter pilot and the greatest German hero of the First World War. A scholar of the Richthofen saga declared that this whole story would be a plot hatched by the "sensationalist Brazilian" press.

The purpose of this article is to show that, if there was sensationalism, it would have been born from the head of the murdered engineer himself. This is because this reporter has a habit of looking in telephone directories for namesakes of characters from comic books or myths. For example, the Batman family is listed in the São Paulo telephone directory. It was precisely when commenting this with a friend that this reporter got the hint that the same list would include the name of the one who would be "one of the last descendants of the legendary Red Baron".

Beginning in February 1996, I called the murdered engineer twice a week for three weeks in an attempt to get an interview. He would only agree the following month, when this reporter and the photographer JF Diório, still at Grupo Estado, were at Manfred's house.

Manfred received us with mute stoicism, almost glacially. He asked me to throw the Jornal da Tarde badge under the door of his house, so that he could "verify the veracity" of the document. After almost a minute of analyzing the badge, he granted us access to his house. He says he doesn't want to appear much in the photos for fear of persecution from the Jewish community. "We were also victims of Hitler, a statement by a relative of mine made him persecute my family in Germany. I don't want to be confused with a Nazi," he warned.

Almost automatically, it takes us to the library. And it shows an ancient family tree, pointing out where the Red Baron was and where he was among the branches, scrawled in a gothic shower of quills. All this alongside his smiling wife Marisia. (Jane Mariza Pacheco Belucci, head of the experts at the Department of Homicide and Protection of the Person of the São Paulo police and who reconstructed the crime, stated that this family tree was still hanging in the Richthofen library on the day of the forensic examination…).

And Manfred then proceeded to tell the following story.

"The Red Baron was my great-uncle. And my father was appointed to test the first squadron of Stuka dive bombers, grouped into a squadron that Hitler called Richthofen Squadron. My father commanded all this, he went to bomb the Spanish Civil War to protect the dictator Franco, who had asked Hitler for logistical support for the Stukas. My father, in a way, helped paint Pablo Picasso's Guernica , because he bombed the city he portrayed. My father died as a result of back problems, because he dived a lot with the Stukas, and when the plane went forward, there was what he called 'whiplash', the strong thump of his back against the back of the Stuka".

Manfred posed for our report in Jornal da Tarde holding a book with pictures of the Red Baron. He refused to take pictures at the foot of Congonhas Airport, next to his old house, as he said he did not like to expose himself publicly.

Last year, I called Manfred to say that a journalism student would like to interview him again. He is dry: "Everything I had to say you've already published, so there's no point in saying it again."

From the above, the following questions can reasonably be raised in the air: 1) this reporter invented the story; 2) Manfred, in a delusional fit, of what psychoanalysts call delusion, invented the story; 3) the German press was wrong to say that the story is a lie and the German expert on Red Baron is misinformed.

There is no possibility that the story was invented by the reporter: the photos of Manfred, with the Barão Vermelho book in his hands, were republished by Estado de S.Paulo in 1? last November, on p. C-1.

And let's suppose that the German scholars and press are correct in stating that there is not the slightest possibility of kinship between our Manfred and the Manfred "Red Baron": in this case, it is with the lawyers of the engineer's daughter and mastermind of the crimes, Suzane Richthofen, an ace up his sleeve for the defense to overturn the prosecution 's in dubio pro societate . Because in that case, engineer Manfred would be a psychopath, delusional to the point of inventing a life story that was never his. And, even in that case, an appetizing defensive gap would arise for Suzane: her father was a patient capable of such specific mental villainies that they would have ended up altering his daughter's behavior...

(*) Special reporter for Rádio Jovem Pan, professor at Unifiam (SP) and ECA-USP and consultant for investigative journalism at UNESCO in Brazil.

Old March 20th, 2022 #4
Lutador Branco

Cristian Cravinhos, Suzane von Richthofen and Daniel Cravinhos, nowadays.

Old March 20th, 2022 #6
Lutador Branco

Interview with Suzane von Richthofen, seven years ago.

Please activate subtitles.

Old March 20th, 2022 #7
Ray Allan

In addition to the Red Baron being Manfred's great uncle, the Red Baron's cousin, Field Marshal Wolfram von Richthofen (1895-1945), who the Guernica terror bombing accusation is leveled at, is his father.

https://military-history.fandom.com/...von_Richthofen

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; March 20th, 2022 at 08:47 AM.

Old March 20th, 2022 #8
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
In addition to the Red Baron being Manfred's great uncle, the Red Baron's cousin, Field Marshal Wolfram von Richthofen (1895-1945), who the Guernica terror bombing accusation is leveled at, is his father.

https://military-history.fandom.com/...von_Richthofen

Precisely, Comrade Ray.

That's why the Brazilian Manfred didn't like to publicize this, so as not to attract the attention of the Left media.

Old March 28th, 2022 #9
Lutador Branco

Cristian Cravinhos, Daniel Cravinhos and Suzane von Richthofen at the time of the crime, in 2002.

Old March 28th, 2022 #10
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Interview with Cristian Cravinhos, nine years ago.

Please activate subtitles.

CAPÃTULO 2 - Série Richthofen - Veja a entrevista reveladora com Cristian Cravinhos
Subtitles are not in English.

Old March 28th, 2022 #11
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Subtitles are not in English.

Just click on the gear under the video, next to YouTube, and select subtitles, then automatically translate and select English.

Thread