Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 6th, 2015 #21
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

To be sure, I'm not stating my preferences, just what I think will happen. I don't like any candidate on either ticket.

To be honest, if I were locked in a room without food, and not allowed to leave until I stated a preference, it probably would be Trump...he has said a few things I like.

But he won't be even nominated...I'm guessing Walker (a man I despise) looks a little like the front runner. I'm not predicting, just guessing. Outside of Wisconsin, he is not viable. Hell! Among the republicans, I don't know any who could win a state other then his own.

Hillary will win in a landslide.

Mike

Old July 6th, 2015 #22
Susan

I was alive back in 1968. In fact, I was 18 and voted in my first presidential election that year. My father, a staunch Republican and conservative, took me to the polls to vote. We had not really discussed who I was going to vote for as I recall. As we were walking inside, he very calmly asked me "you are going to vote for Nixon aren't you"? I said yes. It was so typical of my father to be very calm and cool headed about that sort of thing. He had a very calm demeanor about him and spoke very quietly and deliberately. My father wasn't perfect, but I never once in my life ever heard him raise his voice to anyone and he was the most honest person I've ever known. Integrity meant more to him than almost anything.

When I think back to those days, I shudder in horror at what was going on. My parents' generation must have been just sick inside at what they saw happening. Actually, despite the fact that I thought I knew everything, I really did not like that period in my life. I wouldn't go back to those years for all the money in the world. It was a very confusing time and the jews were running the show on all fronts I can assure you.

The silent (White) majority should have done more to stop it and they didn't. Just like now, people don't know what to do really. They feel they are being bombarded on all sides. But I think the major victory back then of the jews was their success at turning young people against their parents' generation.

But Nixon won by only about 500,000 votes over Humphrey. Nixon got about 300 electoral votes and Humphrey less than 200. The media hated Nixon but the country was a goddamn mess as it is now with riots and the Vietnam War raging and drugs and hippies and yippies and crime. Nixon campaigned on restoring law and order and pulled it off. George Wallace ran as an Independent in this race and I think he carried the Southern states. You have to wonder what would happen now if there were a White man who would run on a racial platform? Would Whites vote for him?

I don't know what is going to happen in this election. I know I'm not voting for Bush or Rubio or Carson or Christie for certain. Paul is still an option. But Whites want a strong White man who will show strong leadership and not be afraid to tell the truth. That's why Trump is polling high right now. He's saying things that the others won't say without apologizing for it.

The answer to our problem is too extreme for most Whites. At least now.

Old July 6th, 2015 #23
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
Trump isn't going to be running for president. He'll drop out of the race when the time is right. But the Jews do want another republican in office, because they are having a little difficulty with their arrogant mulatto in chief, and the democratic party in general, because they sympathize more with Palestinians, and the Israelis are freaking out about the "Iran deal." Basically, the Jews aren't getting what they want as far as foreign affairs.

Trump then is being used to test the waters, to see what is allowable in the current political climate. The real republican nominee will use the reactions to Trump as the basis for their platform, if necessary.

Otherwise, the Jews are becoming desperate. They don't like what is happening with Russia and Iran, and in the middle east in general. They especially don't like the attitude they are receiving from the political left about war crimes against the Palestinians. A "nuke em all for Israel" republican is what is on the menu now. So the Jews are trying to figure out how to get that man/woman in the white house. And this may be by any means necessary. Even if they have to run an anti-immigration republican to do so. I'm not saying they want to do this, but if they feel pushed to the wall in foreign affairs then...

Like I said, if you don't know what a stalking house candidate is, look it up.
The democratic party's voters support Palestine over Israel and are distrustful of Jews even, but actual democrat congress members and elites vote for every pro-Israel bill almost unanimously. People even point it out as a "mystery" about how "different" the democrat in power "see things" vs their voters.

No news on any Jew backing Trump, I don't think they want him, they don't think they can control him or his ego.

Old July 6th, 2015 #24
Susan

Lol...I knew there was something wrong with my math in my last post. Everything is the same except that the year was 1972-the reelection of Nixon.

And of course he was running against McGovern which is the real reason why my dad made sure I registered to vote.

I got to thinking and thought... wait a minute I'm not 64...yet!

Oh...and you can add Jindal to the list of candidates I'd never vote for.

Old July 7th, 2015 #25
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
Of course they do, and they will get one. Her name is Hillary Clinton...the perfect republican for the jews. She is essentially a female Netanyahu. She is more of a hawk and warmonger than any other republican. She has as much as promised a war with Iran. She despises Arabs and Palestinians and laughs at their deaths.
So she's Rudy Giuliani in drag. Talk about a non-starter.

Old July 7th, 2015 #26
Stephen De Grene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
WASP sell-out of the sell-outs, the Alfred to the Jew's Batman, the Ukrainian whore to Hymie's Albanian pimp, the poodle in a purse to judah's Paris Hilton: George Will. What a living embodiment of shit this guy is.

As much as I dislike Trump personally, he's the only candidate for white working people. He's anti-global trade, anti-non-white immigration, for repealing obamacare in exchange for a public health option, won't cut medicare, etc.

His platform's great and just the right mix, this is the will of the majority. And that's why ALL the Jews are boycotting him (Univision, Comcast/NBC, Macy's, all owned by Jews). Jews' attack dogs are also getting into the fray making their masters happy.
Also, interesting comments by The Don on Putin and the EU. He criticizes Obama's policy with Russia and seems to be suggesting a deescalation of tensions with Russia. If this is the case, he would definitely be throwing a wrench on ZOG/NATO's plans for Ukraine and the rest of Eastern Europe.

He said the US should not come in to aid the EU if Greece defaults, that it isn't the business of the US. Saying if Germany doesn't take care of them, Putin will.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...e_the_day.html

Old July 7th, 2015 #27
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
The democratic party's voters support Palestine over Israel and are distrustful of Jews even, but actual democrat congress members and elites vote for every pro-Israel bill almost unanimously. People even point it out as a "mystery" about how "different" the democrat in power "see things" vs their voters.

No news on any Jew backing Trump, I don't think they want him, they don't think they can control him or his ego.
Yeah, the Jews don't want him. Did you misread what I said?

The Jews will back the real candidate, not Trump, he's just a throwaway candidate that is being used.

Old July 7th, 2015 #28
Stephen De Grene

Quote:
Yeah, the Jews don't want him. Did you misread what I said?

The Jews will back the real candidate, not Trump, he's just a throwaway candidate that is being used.
So why do "The Jews" want Donald Trump in the race? What is their angle here?

Old July 7th, 2015 #29
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default George Will on Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen De Grene View Post
George Will says

"..ask yourself this thought experiment: If Donald Trump were a Democratic mole placed in the Republican party to disrupt things, how would his behavior be different? I don’t think it would be.”

more at: George Will: Trump Acting Like A ‘Democratic Mole’

Old July 7th, 2015 #30
Stephen De Grene

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post
George Will says

"..ask yourself this thought experiment: If Donald Trump were a Democratic mole placed in the Republican party to disrupt things, how would his behavior be different? I don’t think it would be.”

more at: George Will: Trump Acting Like A ‘Democratic Mole’
Why would "The Jews" want to disrupt the GOP, a party controlled by jewish mega donors like Shel Adelson and Paul Singer? Donald Trump throws a wrench in their plans to avoid the immigration issue all together. Which is what Bush and Rubio, the predetermined frontrunners before Trump entered the race, would have liked to do, lest they alienate the more conservative primary voter with their pro-Amnesty position. Just a few percent of the vote is crucial in these early primaries with multiple candidates. Now Bush and Rubio, the establishment predetermined frontrunners, have alienated a section of grassroots GOP voters because Trump pushed the overton window to the right on the immigration issue. Trump has jumped Rubio in the polls, and now is gaining on Bush.

Old July 7th, 2015 #31
procopius

Quote:
As of right now, my prediction is that he will drop out at some point to make way for the real republican candidate(s) later.

Old July 7th, 2015 #32
Sean Gruber

Quote:
he will drop out at some point to make way for the real republican candidate(s)
You nailed it.

Trump is a fluffer for the GOPers.

Less talk, more action

Old July 9th, 2015 #33
cillian

Media coverage of Donald Trump's controversial immigration remarks have lifted the GOP presidential candidate to the top of the Republican field, according to a new Economist/YouGov poll.

Trump was the preferred GOP nominee for president for 15 percent of respondents — 4 points ahead of former Gov. Jeb Bush (Fla.) and Sen. Rand Paul (Ky.), who were tied for second place.

Gov. Scott Walker (Wis.), Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.) and former Gov. Mike Huckabee (Ark.) shared the third spot with 9 percent each.

In addition to being the first choice for the majority of likely voters who participated in the poll, Trump was also the primary second choice for those who preferred another candidate as their nominee.

12 percent of respondents said Trump was second in line for their vote, while only 7 percent picked either Bush or Paul as their safety candidate.

While Trump may be on top this week, registered Republican voters gave him a very weak chance of holding on to that spot in the long run.

The vast majority of respondents — 29 percent — said they believed Jeb Bush would ultimately claim the GOP presidential nomination. Only 7 percent said the same about Trump.

Unlike other polling companies, YouGov relies on a preselected pool of registered voters from which it pulls respondents at random.

Though this methodology has been called into question by some, the results of this poll are in line with other surveys, including one from the left-leaning Public Policy Polling, which gave Trump a comfortable lead in North Carolina.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-national-poll

Old July 9th, 2015 #34
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
While Trump may be on top this week, registered Republican voters gave him a very weak chance of holding on to that spot in the long run.

The vast majority of respondents — 29 percent — said they believed Jeb Bush would ultimately claim the GOP presidential nomination. Only 7 percent said the same about Trump.
The resigned spirit of Inevitability fostered by the media kikes & the Lear Jet Boys:

"Yeah - go ahead & have your fun now, goyim: after all, itz the Silly Season. Get the 'No more dynasties!!' rants out of your systems; you'll feel better. But of course you know WE'VE decided itz a Boosh-Cunton race. Heh heh...."

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 9th, 2015 #35
Crowe

Quote:
Trump running or not is irrelevant to the jew's long term goals. He's not gonna win, and he might even serve the purpose of driving dissent down another dead end path just like what happened with the Tea Party. Many in the public were waiting for someone to make stances on some of the positions that Trump has, but do you think this means the system has any legitimacy, or there is something else at work here?

Old July 9th, 2015 #36
Stephen De Grene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Trump running or not is irrelevant to the jew's long term goals. He's not gonna win, and he might even serve the purpose of driving dissent down another dead end path just like what happened with the Tea Party. Many in the public were waiting for someone to make stances on some of the positions that Trump has, but do you think this means the system has any legitimacy, or there is something else at work here?
I don't think the system is legitimate, but I don't think there is any evidence Donald Trump is controlled by some secretive group of Jews.

I disagree about the dead end. I think he has pushed the overton window to the right on the immigration issue.

I am hoping he continues his campaign. He serves the purpose of exposing to White Americans the Republican party doesn't represent them but corporate interests who want Amnesty and mass immigration.

I think his ego is big enough he could make an independent run if he doesn't win the primary. He could help destroy the Republican Party in the 2016 election by taking conservative voters and running independent.

The sooner the Republican Party dies, the better for White Americans. Than perhaps some nationalist movement(Even if it is mild) can come forward.

Old July 9th, 2015 #37
Crowe

Quote:
I don't think the system is legitimate, but I don't think there is any evidence Donald Trump is controlled by some secretive group of Jews.
One thing we do know for a fact is he's buddy buddy with jews as much as a typical Republican is. He'd be an enforcer of Zionist hegemony in the region. Probably as hawkish as anyone in recent history. People here can make up their own minds whether he's a tool or not, but I think anyone who boasts of enforcing Zionist hegemony is a tool.

He supports Bibi

He sucks up to Israel when the fire starts getting hot.

Trump says Iran can't have nuclear weapons and insists we must protect Israel. Which makes him pro war with Iran. He will also send more US troops to Iraq.

Quote:
I disagree about the dead end. I think he has pushed the overton window to the right on the immigration issue.
Only time will tell about whether its a dead end or not. If his views get ran into the political abyss without anything more substantial coming from it in lets say a few years, the we can safely say its a dead end. A lot of people thought the Tea Party was going to lead toward bigger and better things, and that never happened.

Quote:
The sooner the Republican Party dies, the better for White Americans. Than perhaps some nationalist movement(Even if it is mild) can come forward.
Agreed. I personally view them as a bigger threat than the left, because they're the party that White males traditionally turn to.

Last edited by Crowe; July 10th, 2015 at 12:01 AM.

Old July 10th, 2015 #38
Stephen De Grene

He opposed going into Iraq and criticized Obama going into Libya, so to say he is as hawkish as anyone in modern presidential history isn't really true.

Otherwise, yes we will see where it goes. I don't think anyone has any illusions of him being anti-Zionist. They appreciate his blunt honesty along with his immigration and trade positions, which are better for middle class and working white Americans by far.

I appreciate him for bringing the immigration issue to the forefront. By far the most important issue. No one talked about it until he did. So hopefully the momentum is sustained and this stays in the mainstream narrative.

I think his message and his potential to undermine the Neo-Conservative GOP is more important than him becoming president. For all his flaws in other areas, he has really made immigration the primary issue with his combative personality and unwillingness to back down to pressure. He has the kind of personality nationalists need if they are going to be successful. Not to mince words, or to be a cowardly milquetoast moderate. Polls show people don't like middle of the road pussies with no conviction. They will gravitate to right wing populism is there is a good spokesperson for it.

Nationalists need to take notes from his style and apply them for future political battles.

Old July 10th, 2015 #39
Crowe

Quote:
He opposed going into Iraq and criticized Obama going into Libya, so to say he is as hawkish as anyone in modern presidential history isn't really true.
Maybe so, but he supports sending troops back into Iraq and talks about sending troops into Syria so Exxon Mobil can take their oil. He is fueling a republican warmonger stereotype about them fighting wars over oil. The difference between him and other Republicans is he admitted to it. He's at least as hawkish as Bush Jr if not more.

Quote:
Otherwise, yes we will see where it goes. I don't think anyone has any illusions of him being anti-Zionist. They appreciate his blunt honesty along with his immigration and trade positions, which are better for middle class and working white Americans by far.
After browsing stormfront earlier, I came across a canard that I heard parroted by multiple people that amounts to saying "They're all Zionist, so what?" like its suddenly a non-issue. We need to be careful about falling into that trap, because that will only benefit the jews if their Zionist warmongering becomes a non-issue even among Nationalists. That's not what I'm suggesting you're doing Stephen, but we need to be careful about sidelining the Zionist issue in favor of others. Millions of White body bags and graves filled over the years by Zionism. Even though nobody believes he's anti-Zionist, it still needs to be pointed out so things can be put into context accordingly.

Quote:
I appreciate him for bringing the immigration issue to the forefront. By far the most important issue. No one talked about it until he did. So hopefully the momentum is sustained and this stays in the mainstream narrative.

I think his message and his potential to undermine the Neo-Conservative GOP is more important than him becoming president. For all his flaws in other areas, he has really made immigration the primary issue with his combative personality and unwillingness to back down to pressure. He has the kind of personality nationalists need if they are going to be successful. Not to mince words, or to be a cowardly milquetoast moderate. Polls show people don't like middle of the road pussies with no conviction. They will gravitate to right wing populism is there is a good spokesperson for it.

Nationalists need to take notes from his style and apply them for future political battles.
I see you're an optimist, and look at the potential for situations like this, and there is nothing wrong with that, but personally I'm going to sit back and play it by ear before I get any hopes up over this. If what you say comes into fruition, that would be great, but I'm not counting on it. I think most Nationalists already have a straight forward no-nonsense approach to getting the message out, so that isn't really an issue.

Last edited by Crowe; July 10th, 2015 at 12:53 AM.

Old July 10th, 2015 #40
Ray Allan

I agree with Crowe, we've heard this song before with Ross Perot and the Tea Party. We'll just have to wait and see if Trump will actually turn into anything or he's just another blind alley to funnel angry White people into. If anything, I hope he does rile up sufficient numbers of Whites on the issues of illegal immigration, illegal alien crime and economic problems. As far as his position on the jew question goes, well, that is a problem for sure. I hope enough Whites can dig a little deeper on that once they put 2+2 together on everything else.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Tags
donald trump, trump, trump versus the jew, trump. cruz

Thread