VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 11th, 2022 #361
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Marine Le Pen.

France, April 10, 2022.

I don't understand French, but I'm sure she made a good right-wing speech.

I feel a cry for Nationalism around the world.

Suivez en direct ma déclaration au soir du 1er tour de l’élection présidentielle.
It's too bad her father, Jean-Marie Le Pen, never became President of France. He ran for office several times when the party was still called Front Nationale (FN).

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 11th, 2022 #362
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
It's too bad her father, Jean-Marie Le Pen, never became President of France. He ran for office several times when the party was still called Front Nationale (FN).

Yes, Jean-Marie Le Pen could very well have been President of France...

I know it's very difficult, but I would like Marine to win in the second round.

Old April 11th, 2022 #363
Johan
Banned

She's fake opposition, betrayed her dad and lets herself fuck by a jew.

In the media she is used to kick Marcon, who has to carry out the agenda against Russia, so both are not a solution (rather a problem)!

Old April 11th, 2022 #364
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
lets herself fuck by a jew.

This is the most problematic part, in my opinion.

Could she walk away from this Jew?

Old April 12th, 2022 #365
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Zelensky, formally recognize Donetsk and Lugansk, and completely despise the disgraced NATO and European Union.

Putin, sit down with Zelensky and Lukashenko, just the three of you, to finish the peace, and end the damn war caused by the Global Government//Left.

Zelenskiy says peace talks will continue with Russia but nothing is concrete

Today, April 12, 2022

Old April 13th, 2022 #366
Lutador Branco

Seeing Putin and Russia, and the Russian special military operation in Ukraine, and how the Russians are facing the sanctions of the Globalist masters of the World, I am more and more convinced that a Nation founded by Europeans, of continental dimensions, with strong economy, with high technology and science, with nuclear warheads, ruled by a powerful anti-globalist nationalist leader, with the strength of a nationalist ideology, with its unified White people, and with the expulsion of non-White aberrations from its territory, could win the Globalist Elite.

And the Globalists could be shot down, through special commando operations.

For me, this profile is that of Nations like the USA, Brazil, Russia, Canada, Argentina and Australia.

Old April 14th, 2022 #367
Lutador Branco

“Men are driven by two principal impulses, either by love or by fear.”

― Niccolò Machiavelli, The Discourses

Old April 18th, 2022 #368
Lutador Branco

Another rightist patriotic hero is gone, the Brazilian General Newton Cruz, the terror of the Leftists.

He was one of the pillars of the Brazilian Military Regime that lasted from 1964 to 1985.

I spent my childhood safe and secure against leftist terrorists thanks to him.

He passed away on April 15, 2022.

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton_Cruz

Old April 18th, 2022 #369
Lutador Branco

Russia asks Brazil to help keep sway at IMF, World Bank

https://www.reuters.com/world/russia...nk-2022-04-14/

Quote:
BRASILIA, April 14 (Reuters) - Russia has asked Brazil for support in the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank and the G20 group of top economies to help it counter crippling sanctions imposed by the West since it invaded Ukraine, according to a letter seen by Reuters.

Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov wrote to Economy Minister Paulo Guedes asking for Brazil's "support to prevent political accusations and discrimination attempts in international financial institutions and multilateral fora."

"Behind the scenes work is underway in the IMF and World Bank to limit or even expel Russia from the decision-making process," Siluanov wrote. He did not elaborate on obstacles to Russian participation in those institutions, and his allegations could not be independently verified.

The letter, which made no mention of the war in Ukraine, was dated March 30 and relayed to the Brazilian minister by Russia's ambassador in Brasilia on Wednesday.
Quote:
Asked about the letter, Erivaldo Gomes, the Brazilian Economy Ministry's secretary of international economic affairs, indicated that Brasilia would like Russia to remain part of discussions at multilateral organizations.

"From Brazil's point of view ... keeping open dialogue is essential," he said. "Our bridges are the international bodies and our assessment is that these bridges have to be preserved."
Quote:
Brazil's far-right President Jair Bolsonaro, who visited Moscow just days before the invasion, has kept Brazil neutral in the Ukraine crisis and has not condemned the invasion, drawing criticism from the Biden administration.

Bolsonaro expressed "solidarity" when he visited Russian President Vladimir Putin in the Kremlin on Feb. 16 about a week before the invasion began.

Brazilian Foreign Minister Carlos Franca has said Brazil opposes the expulsion of Russia from the G20 as sought by the United States.

"The most important thing at this time is to have all international forums, the G20, WTO, FAO, functioning fully, and for that all countries need to be present, including Russia," Franca told a Senate hearing on March 25.

Old April 18th, 2022 #370
Lutador Branco

The nationalist booklet I'm writing is already 27 pages long and growing every week...

It's a start, at least.

Old April 19th, 2022 #371
Lutador Branco

Quote:
The Ukrainian question further highlighted the new realignment of world forces.

I still believe - and I will remain so - in a US Nation freed from Globalist rule and continuing its strategic partnership with Brazil, as I have already shown in this thread.

At the same time, I believe in the new and sincere partnership between Russia and Brazil that Putin and Bolsonaro initiated.

Brazil already dominates the entire uranium enrichment chain, and now I can say that there is a great chance of obtaining the first Brazilian nuclear warhead, with Russian support, which has never happened before with American support.

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/intern...ubmarine.shtml

Quote:
US Refusal Made Bolsonaro Ask Putin for Help with Nuclear Submarine

Mar.17.2022 1:47PM

The United States' refusal to help Brazil with its nuclear submarine project led President Jair Bolsonaro to ask for support from Vladimir Putin. This was settled on his controversial February trip to Moscow but is now on hold due to the war in Ukraine.

Assistance with certifying the fuel to be used in the submarine's reactor and engineering issues led to technical missions from the Brazilian Navy to Washington to discuss cooperation. By 2018, it became clear that this would come to nothing.

Itamaraty, which participated jointly in the negotiation, decided to look for alternatives in view of the impact of the schedule. Putin's Russia, the second largest power in the field after the US, was a good candidate, despite already being in Western crosshairs due to the annexation of Crimea in 2014.

After conversations between the countries, Bolsonaro was invited and accepted to visit the Kremlin this year, when the Russian was already openly accused by the West of preparing the invasion of Ukraine – which took place a week after the Brazilian left Russia.

Translated by Kiratiana Freelon

Old April 19th, 2022 #372
Lutador Branco

This is one of the causes of losing a war, and this is one of the causes of the ineffectiveness of a government, and this is one of the causes of the destruction of a Nation:

opposing plans, opposing statements, opposing goals.

One goes one way, and the other goes the other way, and the two of them get screwed.

This is why a Nation founded by Whites has to be unified only with its White people, because the other races always want to defend their side, harming and destroying the country.

Old April 21st, 2022 #373
Lutador Branco

Comrades, perhaps I will be away for a while to try to write some things and also to try to undertake some political activity, and these things take time.

The historical moment we are living in is very interesting.

Old June 22nd, 2022 #374
Lutador Branco

Quote:
The nationalist booklet I'm writing is already 27 pages long and growing every week...

It's a start, at least.

Updating, my little booklet I'm writing is now 51 pages long.

That's why I'm absent here for a while.

I think there will be room for a future nationalist extremist political regime in Brazil, but it must start as a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Old June 23rd, 2022 #375
Lutador Branco

The time has come for the Conservatives to withdraw, for the Nationalists to take the field in the game of world geopolitics.

Then the earth will shake.

Old June 23rd, 2022 #376
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Updating, my little booklet I'm writing is now 51 pages long.

That's why I'm absent here for a while.

I think there will be room for a future nationalist extremist political regime in Brazil, but it must start as a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Glad you are back, Comrade Lutador!

Old June 23rd, 2022 #377
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Glad you are back, Comrade Lutador!

Thank you, Comrade Gladiatrix!

Sometimes I take time off to do some private projects outside of VNN.

Old June 25th, 2022 #378
Lutador Branco

Enough of the killing. I think everyone loses. In my opinion, the war would end in a meeting with two leaders from each side: Zelensky, Macron, Putin and Lukashenko.

Old June 29th, 2022 #379
Lutador Branco

I saw the speech of Italian Nationalist Giorgia Meloni and I see clearly that the mission is finally being transferred from the hands of the Conservatives to the hands of the Nationalists.

If the Nationalists work well, and if they eliminate some Leftists - terror will be necessary, which Conservatives don't know how to do - it will spread across the world.

Old June 30th, 2022 #380
Lutador Branco

I think names like the United Kingdom, the European Union and even the United States are names that obey the International Left agenda.

The world is dominated by the Left.

The names that should be used are national names such as England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, America, Italy, Netherlands, France, Germany, and so on.

Thread