Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 1st, 2021 #1
bedford

Default Do you care about football?

I am talking about American football. The college and pro football seasons are about to start.
I have not watched pro or college football in about 3 years. The last time I watched the Stupor Bowl was
2018 when the Atlanta Falcons lost to the Patriots.
I don't see the point in watching overpaid kneegrows fighting over a pigskin. I don't think it is psychologically healthy and I have better things to do with my time.

Old September 1st, 2021 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Default cant watch

I played high school and college football, have friends and associates that made it to the NFL but today have no interest in watching other people play the game.

I do still indulge in street football with friends on occasion tho

Old September 1st, 2021 #3
bedford

I played on a high school football team that won the state championship. It was a good experience. The problem I have with pro and college football is both are way too negrified. The NFL is 70 percent black and whenever I catch an SEC game on tv it looks like the teams are 80 percent black. Plus the NFL has been pushing the BLM agenda and kneeling. It is all a turn off.

Old September 2nd, 2021 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Cool feetsball

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I played on a high school football team that won the state championship. It was a good experience. The problem I have with pro and college football is both are way too negrified. The NFL is 70 percent black and whenever I catch an SEC game on tv it looks like the teams are 80 percent black. Plus the NFL has been pushing the BLM agenda and kneeling. It is all a turn off.
Of course, it should go without saying here on VNNF that the nigger worship involved with the game today is sickening.

But back then the sport provided me with a wide open world of opportunities to trash nog that was made to order for a wild and intimidating young white dude like myself

Old September 2nd, 2021 #5
bedford

The NFL will feature the black national anthem before games and also allow players to put social justice slogans i.e. BLM on their helmets. Will this finally cause the white lemming fans to quit watching? I hope so. Whites are being pissed on by the players and the owners.

Old September 5th, 2021 #6
bedford

There is a T mac sports bar in my town. I have no interest in going there. It is always full at night with mostly noisy, aggressive niggers and some white cucks.
I am sure that the feetzball fans will pack in there for every game this fall gorging on chicken wings and beer.

Old September 5th, 2021 #7
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
NFL Releases Pride Month Video Saying, ‘Football Is Gay’

WARNER TODD HUSTON 28 Jun 2021

The National Football League is going all in as Pride Month wraps up with a new video proclaiming that “football is gay.”

In a stark black-and-white, all text video, the NFL exclaimed that football is “accepting” and is “for everyone” including the LGBTQ community.
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...tball-is-gay/#

I agree 100 percent.

Old September 6th, 2021 #8
bedford

What do people here think of fantasy football?
It has always seemed like a silly waste of time to me.
Why do all these white guys care so much which niggers are on their fantasy team?

Old September 7th, 2021 #9
Gladiatrix

Quote:
What do people here think of fantasy football?
No idea what that is, but the name sounds gay as fuck.

I suggest if anybody likes that sport, attend local high school teams' games (if you are in a White area).

I don't follow sports, but watched this movie on the televitz Sunday. It's basketball. Until the championship final game, all White kids playing.

Old September 8th, 2021 #10
bedford

Fantasy football is a way for fans to assemble teams of players and compete against other fantasy players.
The outcomes of these virtual games is based on the performances of the NFL players in actual games.
Often betting is involved. According to wiki 59 million people in the U.S. and Canada played fantasy sports in 2019 and 4 of 5 played fantasy football. Fantasy sports accounted for 7 billion dollars in revenue in 2019.
90 percent of fantasy football participants are white and 51 percent are unmarried.

Old September 9th, 2021 #11
bedford

The creator of fantasy football was Bill Winkenbach, a California business man and executive with the Oakland Raiders in 1963. He sounds jewish. A huge part of the NFL revenue or side revenue involves gambling and fantasy football. So even if fewer fans attend the games because of the woke content these forms of revenue will still be lucrative.

Old September 14th, 2021 #12
bedford

I plan to go the next 6 months without watching any football games. I think I can manage, especially since I live in Apelanta the home of the crappy Falcons.
I admit I do check the stats of a few white players like Tom Brady and Christian Mccaffrey. I saw where Mccaffrey rushed for 98 yards and caught 9 passes in his first game. He is impressive. If he has a long career and stays healthy then I think he has a good shot at the hall of fame.

Old September 20th, 2021 #13
bedford

Neil Patrick Harris and his partner are big fans of the Green Bay Fudge Packers.

Old September 20th, 2021 #14
bedford

I just heard that the Baltimore Ravens paid tribute to the deceased black actor Michael K. Williams before their last game. Williams played a gay criminal on the TV show The Wire. See what we're missing.

Old September 30th, 2021 #15
bedford

The musical acts for the 2022 Super Bowl half time have been announced. All niggers and one wigger.
Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Kendrick Lamar, Mary Blige, and Eminem. So there you go white NFL fans. Not even throwing a bone to you.

Old October 1st, 2021 #16
bedford

Eminem has made a career acting like a nigger. It has paid off for him since his net worth is 230 million dollars.
Why doesn't he just dye his skin black and make himself a bona fide spook.

Old October 12th, 2021 #17
bedford

People here have probably heard about the latest made up controversy in the NFL. Raiders coach Jon Gruden has had to resign because of some allegedly racist and homophobic emails he made from ten years ago.
This is one more reason for white people to boycott the NFL and its' toxic shit.

Old October 13th, 2021 #18
Joe from OH

Quote:
People here have probably heard about the latest made up controversy in the NFL. Raiders coach Jon Gruden has had to resign because of some allegedly racist and homophobic emails he made from ten years ago.
This is one more reason for white people to boycott the NFL and its' toxic shit.
This was my nail in the coffin on the charade. I've watched a few games on my rabbit ears (no ratings info so no money to them) and I've listened to games on the radio (once again no ratings or money to them), but this Gruden persecution was the final straw.

Old October 13th, 2021 #19
bedford

Aaron Rodgers has done his usual cuck out on the Gruden issue. His words have no place in the NFL.
Here is my take. Real white men have no business in the NFL. It has become a clown show instead of a sport.

Old October 15th, 2021 #20
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
This was my nail in the coffin on the charade. I've watched a few games on my rabbit ears (no ratings info so no money to them) and I've listened to games on the radio (once again no ratings or money to them), but this Gruden persecution was the final straw.
I think Gruden is better off being out of the NFL. I am sure he is tired of kissing the asses of spoiled, overpaid cry baby niggers. The nigger he referred to as Dumboriss probably is dumb as dirt.

Thread