Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 31st, 2017 #1
Sean Gruber

Default Autism

How many White kids with autism had jew pediatricians?

Less talk, more action

Old February 1st, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Good question, but the Pharmaceutical Industry is certainly Jewish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Shkreli He's also the founder of MSBM Management, a hedge fund.

MERCK, who I think was part of the whole 'bad batch' of vaccines controversy in the early eighties, Jewish of course:
http://www.timesofisrael.com/merck-c...-with-israels/

Back in 2013, the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program awarded two kids with millions for vaccine injury:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...b_2468343.html

The problem is not vaccines themselves-it's complicated. For some kids, introduction of a live virus would always be a problem-as with anything medical, everything won't work the same for everyone.
And of course eradicating disease is a White, Western thing. Iran had leper colonies into the 1950's due to their backward ways.

But the combo of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella into one vaccine, the injection of multiple vaccines too close together, bad handling of vaccines resulting in them becoming a 'bad batch' and so on, is a product of greed and didn't have to happen.

Not to mention that when a child gets a bunch of vaccinations, goes home, comes down with a 104 fever, ear infection, and dies the next day-they will call that death an 'ear infection' death, not a vaccination death. So the statistical analysis can't be done properly, and we don't know how many truly are vaccine related deaths.
Also, the same folks funding the investigation fund the vaccines themselves. That's like having the FBI investigate the CIA to see if anything is wrong, lol. Not impartial.

But I'm not a radical anti-vaxxer. I think the system is untrustworthy and corrupt, which puts children in danger as much as not being vaccinated does.

Trump reportedly asked RFK Jr. to head a 1 year commission on vaccine safety and scientific integrity:
Attachment 9873

He gave a speech indicating he is interested in vaccine safety, and doesn't trust the narrative that there is no connection between the epidemic of autism and vaccinations.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; March 23rd, 2017 at 12:15 PM.

Old February 6th, 2017 #3
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
the Pharmaceutical Industry is certainly Jewish. [snip] Martin Shkreli [snip]
Martin Shkreli isn't a jew.

Less talk, more action

Old February 6th, 2017 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Martin Shkreli isn't a jew.
That's debatable:
http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/09/...r-big-profits/

Hated by the world for greed. Went to Baruch College.

http://politicalandsciencerhymes.blo...ew-martin.html

Regardless of that particular asshole-the industry is most certainly,as I said, dominated by Jews.
Bayer, Merck, Bausch and Lomb, etcetera, etcetera.

Shkreli is a prime example of the kind of unethical behavior that dominates the industry, Jewish or not, which is why I cited his behavior as a prime example of what's wrong with the industry.

If he's not a Jew, he's their kind of guy-willing to maim and kill, or withhold a cure- for profit. He's been their 'bitch' his whole life if he's not part of the tribe itself.

Old February 9th, 2017 #5
Sean Gruber

Remember, the definition of jew isn't: "any random greedhead or asshole we hate."

It's a specific accusation about racial (genetic) membership in a specific race. Here.

My understanding is that VNN's rules are strict about accusing someone of being a jew without evidence.

Evidence, I take it, would be one or more of following:

a) DNA test
b) declaration by the person himself
c) widespread public agreement by jew community (e.g., JTA, ADL).

As Alex Linder pointed out, accusing someone of being a jew is as serious as accusing that person of murder. It isn't a casual insult to throw around because "big nose" "name sounds jewy" "went to X college" "has a lot of money." Those are, as you point out, indications that further research should be done, not proof.

Less talk, more action

Old February 9th, 2017 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Remember, the definition of jew isn't: "any random greedhead or asshole we hate."

It's a specific accusation about racial (genetic) membership in a specific race. Here.

My understanding is that VNN's rules are strict about accusing someone of being a jew without evidence.

Evidence, I take it, would be one or more of following:

a) DNA test
b) declaration by the person himself
c) widespread public agreement by jew community (e.g., JTA, ADL).

As Alex Linder pointed out, accusing someone of being a jew is as serious as accusing that person of murder. It isn't a casual insult to throw around because "big nose" "name sounds jewy" "went to X college" "has a lot of money." Those are, as you point out, indications that further research should be done, not proof.
I agree.

I declared the Industry Jewish, and stand by that. But my mention underneath that of Shkreli could be interpreted as that-he works for and with Jews and is an prime example of Jewish Pharmaceutical Co abuse and hedge fund/financial abuse. He is one of the most talked about assholes as of recently, due to the controversy of upping the price on lifesaving cures.

I also linked to the Vaccine Injury Comp Program, to make a point about awards for undisclosed amounts for vaccine injury-that was not about declaring someone Jewish, either.

I did not directly say he was Jewish-I linked to his Wiki that describes what he and his Jewish Pharma Co buds did, as well as his Jewish Hedge Fund buds. I don't know if he is one himself or not-but could've worded the post more carefully. I was referring to his Company and what he and (((they))) did and typically do.

The Industry, and the biggest players, like Merck, are Jewish, as I said.
He's a criminal level dirtbag also, like I said.

It is important to make clear what one is citing and why, point taken. Several sites say he's Jewish. But if you look for verification, it's not there. One source says his Father's family were adopted in WWII by a family with the 'Shkreli' surname, and he's part Albanian. No proof of the adoption accusation, however, if you dig deeper. It's declared on several sites with nothing tangible to prove it up.

My point was about the Companies that run the show. He's a player in that, which is why he was cited, because he's an extreme example-people died because he increased the price of a drug 5,000 times over. He was also arrested for fraud.

Another bastard in the very Jewish Pharma industry, for example, is the guy who took Shkreli's place at Turing Pharma. Ron Tilles.

Also charged with fraud and having illicit offshore accounts.

Is he a Jew? I dunno. Tilles can be a Hebrew surname, but can be English.

Definitely a typically scummy hedge fund asshole, though.

A woman with the surname 'Jew' is on the board at Shkreli's other company that he founded, KalosBios, lol.
https://www.crunchbase.com/person/jeanne-y-jew

I've no genealogical background on her, and am not declaring her a Jew.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; February 9th, 2017 at 04:26 PM.

Old February 15th, 2017 #7
Crowe

Quote:
The lack of morals jews have with regards to business, and even every day life have thoroughly corrupted White societies around the world. Guilt (being a jew) based on actions alone has never been realistic. Even if we get rid of every jew, some of their poison will still linger around in the society if that problem isn't also addressed. And that's the justification for why morality needs to be set into law.

Quote:
It used to be as rare as 1 in 200 or more. And now they're claiming it's as common as 1 in 50 in some areas. That hints to the issue being environmental. Some medical doctors have stated they believe it's related to vaccines.

Evidence supporting it:

http://www.naturalnews.com/027178_autism_vaccines.html

Quote:
Mercury toxicity is a suspected cause of a steep rise - a tenfold increase between 1984 and 1994 - in diagnosed cases of autism in children around the world, according to some scientists. Specifically, the culprit is thimerosal, a mercury-based compound used as a preservative in vaccines commonly administered to babies and infants. Thimerosal-free vaccines are available. If you have a child who will be receiving vaccinations, ask for and make sure thimerosal-free vaccines are used.

Is it mere coincidence that rates of autism increased when the Center for Disease Control inserted additions to the recommended vaccination program for infants in 1988? In the 1980s, autism rates were estimated at only six in 10,000 children. Today one in 150 children is autistic, though in some areas autism affects closer to one in 50 children. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has acknowledged that thimerosal can be a neurotoxin (knowing very well that mercury is a neurotoxin), and in 2004 stated that thimerosal-containing vaccines were associated with autism.
I say if it's not thimerosal (mercury), then it's probably some other poison. They've known for a long time that mercury is extremely toxic to humans, yet have been putting this substance into vaccines even after knowing that. So I think my cynicism here is perfectly justified.

There is no reason to not err on the side of discretion and at least delay getting your kids vaccinated as long as possible. Because an infant's immune system is considerably more vulnerable to the adverse effects of these toxins, than lets say a 3-4 year old. You can't even get your kid enrolled in school unless they've been vaccinated. Not every parent can home school their kids, unfortunately. But they can still delay these vaccinations as long as possible. Just keep your kids away from beaners and other non-Whites.

I think it's fucking bullshit that they're forcing vaccinations for diseases that have for the most part been eliminated in developed countries. Instead of injecting our children with poison, we should be isolating ourselves from areas that have these diseases.

I've never taken a flu shot, and never will. I had the flu about a month ago, and it was just a slightly worse cold, honestly. Within 5 days of over the counter stuff, I was back to 100%.

Last edited by Crowe; February 15th, 2017 at 09:08 AM.

Thread