Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 21st, 2015 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Mein Kampf Thread (lies about, treatment of, publishing of)

[sourly funny are stupid goys who dully parrot jew propaganda lines that Hitler's work is both incredibly boring and, at the same time, the frothing of a raving lunatic. if they thinked about what they were saying they wouldnt be goyim i guess]

[comment]
Aliyah to Khazaria March 17, 2015 5:46 PM
What are the most damning thought-crimes to be found in Mein Kampf?

In the beginning of the book, he states he never thought much about the Juice while growing up in Linz. Then he went to Vienna as a young adult and gradually began to see the differences between the Juice and their effect and influence on the culture at large.

"What soon gave me cause for very serious consideration were the activities of the Jews in certain branches of life, into the mystery of which I penetrated little by little. Was there any shady undertaking, any form of foulness, especially in cultural life, in which at least one Jew did not participate? On putting the probing knife carefully to that kind of abscess one immediately discovered, like a maggot in a putrescent body, a little Jew who was often blinded by the sudden light.

In my eyes the charge against Judaism became a grave one the moment I discovered the Jewish activities in the Press, in art, in literature and the theatre. All unctuous protests were now more or less futile. One needed only to look at the posters announcing the hideous productions of the cinema and theatre, and study the names of the authors who were highly lauded there in order to become permanently adamant on Jewish questions. Here was a pestilence, a moral pestilence, with which the public was being infected....

...I began then to investigate carefully the names of all the fabricators of these unclean products in public cultural life. The result of that inquiry was still more disfavourable to the attitude which I had hitherto held in regard to the Jews. Though my feelings might rebel a thousand time, reason now had to draw its own conclusions.

The fact that nine-tenths of all the smutty literature, artistic tripe and theatrical banalities, had to be charged to the account of people who formed scarcely one per cent of the nation – that fact could not be gainsaid. It was there, and had to be admitted. Then I began to examine my favourite ‘World Press’, with that fact before my mind.

The deeper my soundings went the lesser grew my respect for that Press which I formerly admired. Its style became still more repellent and I was forced to reject its ideas as entirely shallow and superficial. To claim that in the presentation of facts and views its attitude was impartial seemed to me to contain more falsehood than truth. The writers were – Jews.

Thousands of details that I had scarcely noticed before seemed to me now to deserve attention. I began to grasp and understand things which I had formerly looked at in a different light."

A little over a year ago, I had zero thoughts on the Juice question. Then I investigated the topic further, and now, like a young Adolph in Vienna, I grasp and understand things which I had formerly looked at in a different light as well.

[in fact, pretty much any honest man will trace the same psychological trail hitler describes, and very subtly and nicely]

Quote:
Adolf Hitler, published author
Stephen Hicks considers the implications of Germany permitting the publication of Mein Kampf for the first time in decades.
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2015/03/a...ed-author.html

Old March 21st, 2015 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Titus Didius Tacitus March 17, 2015 5:13 PM
Levi Salomon, speaking for the Jewish Forum for Democracy and Against Anti-Semitism based in Berlin, opposes republication of Mein Kampf: “This book is outside of human logic.”

That's just space lizards being space lizards.

If anyone says anything that seems to conflict with space lizard interests, the space lizards disqualify them, in three ways.
(1) STUPID! (Despise and ignore them. Goys are stupid by default anyway.)
(2) CRAZY! (Shun them as mentally diseased and isolate them from allies.)
(3) EVIL! (This is the signal to attack, in every convenient way.)

A stereotypical space lizard "stupid" attack goes like this:

Jewy Jewistan:
ABSURD
IGNORANT
UNINFORMED IN THE EXTREME.
(ALL CAPS in the original.)

It has nothing to do with who's actually stupid, ignorant etc. It's verbal bludgeoning for a strategic, manipulative purpose, and that's all it is.

When Levi Salomon, speaking for the Jewish Forum for Democracy and Against Anti-Semitism based in Berlin, says “This book is outside of human logic”, that attack itself is outside human logic. Especially if you think of the human as an individual. This is a collectivist, not an individual strategic move that has nothing to do with two human beings reasoning together to find the truth. It's about a hive member verbally bludgeoning non-hive-members to get a desired reaction out of them that should be to the benefit of the collective.

This actually constitutes superhuman intelligence. Collectivist strategies beat individualist strategies in social competition. But it's not the sort of superiority that necessarily shows itself wise, intelligent or even sane within a dialectic of individual discourse.

Old March 21st, 2015 #3
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
...This actually constitutes superhuman intelligence. Collectivist strategies beat individualist strategies in social competition. But it's not the sort of superiority that necessarily shows itself wise, intelligent or even sane within a dialectic of individual discourse.
Back in the 1920s, C H. Douglas said that Jews had an almost superhuman understanding of psychology.

Thread