Old January 16th, 2014 #1
varg

Default Anti-Whites at buzzfeed.com - "36 White People That Need To Be Stopped"

Mocking white people is always kosher.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/white...-to-be-stopped

Quote:
36 White People That Need To Be Stopped

Join the revolution. #stopwhitepeople.
Written by Matt Stopera, the senior editor at buzzfeed, and his brother Dave Stopera.

Matt Stopera:

Most likely a jew, with a camel face and a healthy hatred of whites only a jew could possess.

JEWS ARE NOT WHITE. THEY HATE WHITES.

Old January 16th, 2014 #2
varg

Confirmed he's also a queer after skimming through his twitter feed.. though his cutoff denim shorts had already made it pretty obvious.

https://twitter.com/mattstopera

Quote:
Important reminder: Orlando Bloom walks his dog in NYC shirtless.
Quote:
Whenever I see Jared Leto all I can think about are his early modeling pix.
Quote:
Rob Lowe looks really hot tonight. He should have won so we could see him speak.
Quote:
I can't stop thinking about Bono's hair and purple sunglasses.
Quote:
Fact: @DylanMcDermott is the hottest 52-year-old currently living:
Stopera: 60 Moments That Gave Me The Chills During Seattle’s First Day Of Marriage Equality

Old August 19th, 2014 #4
varg

left comments:

Quote:
Buzzfeed is run by queer anti-white jews. Like most jews, they will never be happy until all whites are A> extinct or B> servile and inculcated with white guilt. If you're white and don't like being ridiculed or mocked constantly in the controlled media, then you hate jews.. you might not even realize it yet. but you will if you spend some time researching who's behind this cultural rot. It's a proven fact that jews have control of the media, and this is what they produce.
Quote:
White people 'be' so horrible! smh yolo twerk lol wtf! (sorry.. trying to get on the level buzzfeed markets to) .. Anyway, keep up the good work jews of buzzfeed. I love when you jews in the controlled media ridicule whites with videos like this and articles like "36 white people who need to be stopped." You're right, the world will be a better place when whites are extinct instead of just the servile self-hating punching bags of today. Of course we won't be able to benefit from their advances and contributions to civilization through science, technology, medicine, education, literature, language, philosophy, music, art, etc, etc, etc. anymore. For some reason only white people seem to lead in these areas, and they seem to be responsible for pretty much 99% of the things that improve our daily lives, but I'm sure we can still whine and blame them for all of our problems once they're finally gone. Who really needs white people and their indoor plumbing anyway?

Last edited by varg; August 19th, 2014 at 03:19 AM.

Old August 19th, 2014 #5
varg

Man the comments over there are just as disgusting.

and to think, most white kids are raised with this trash either on jew controlled TV or the jew controlled media websites. They're propagandized with self-hate all day every day, the propaganda is getting more blatant every day, and their schools and neighborhoods are getting darker and darker. They don't even really know what it's like to feel pride in themselves, their people and ancestors. Each new generation of whites is like a more refined, more self-hating, more servile breed of white slave.

Top comment:

Quote:
TheLhix
1 month ago

#multiculturalism and #Egalitarianism with the power of #progression
Will one day eliminate
1. Racism
2. Reverse racism
3. Misogyny
4. Misandry
5. Homophobia
6. transphobia
7. Cisphobia
8. Heterophobia
9. Classism
10. Religious Bias
#Egalitarianism is the radical notion that everyone should be equal. No one with privilege beyond another. Ability and character over characteristics. 
"One day we will elimate white people through multiculturalism and 'racial equality' and all of our problems will be solved!'

Old August 19th, 2014 #6
varg

This is what niggers actually believe:

Quote:
thehoneyeffect
1 day ago

white people in general…. not just white americans… white people in England do the same shit.
noone wants be called out for being racist or ignorant or having a superiority complex…some of them don't even notice that they have these ignorant beliefs. but everyones brainwashed with white supremacy…its hard for white people to not believe that they are superior. #whitesupremacy
Think I got ghost banned because my newer comments stopped showing up publicly.

Old August 20th, 2014 #7
Sean Gruber

The sources of this evil are tiny. A queer in NYC and his brother. Two people. I think Stalin once said something that seems relevant, but I can't seem to recall it, dammit.

Less talk, more action

Old November 5th, 2014 #9
Gifu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Think I got ghost banned because my newer comments stopped showing up publicly.
Can't post any opposition anywhere. Every time I've tried posting on reddit or twitter or anywhere else - mind you, not using profanities or crassness, which sucks the life out of writing obviously - I get banned extremely quickly. It's simply not possible to give any opposition to jews and leftists through any legal means. It's really getting to a point. I'm sick of it.

And what is with Nick Wing? It says he works for HuffPo. That he posted that tweet seems paradoxical. Was it intended as satire as in "go get 'em!" or was he fired yet?

Old November 7th, 2014 #10
varg

Jews don't even hide their hatred of whites.. yet millions of whites have been conditioned by christianity to worship them.

Quote:
22 Goyim Who Must Be Stopped

http://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopou...ust-be-stopped
for the newbies: goyim means cattle and is a slur for gentiles.

Thread