VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 6th, 2017 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default The Solution in a Slogan

White genocide is (((their))) plan, counter-(((extermination))) is our response.

Old June 22nd, 2017 #2
Ted Ferguson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
White genocide is (((their))) plan, counter-(((extermination))) is our response.
Meh. Weak and clunky. I also think the idea that a "solution" can be boiled down into a single phrase is unrealistic. However I also think that encapsulating and condensing the essence of certain ideas into a short phrase is useful.

The best I've found so far goes something like:

Quote:
"I'm proud to be an Asian Person." said the Asian Man.
"I'm proud to be a Black Person." said the Black Man.
"I'm proud to be a White Person." said the Racist.
This boils down the heart of double standards and racism against white people; the idea that everyone is encouraged to have a sense of their racial/cultural identity, except if a white person does it, it is taken as explicit proof of their racism. This phrase was one of the reasons why I was recently banned from Bleeping Computer, and others should be encouraged to use it online, as it illustrates much of what white people must contend with and is as innocuous and "non-racist" a statement as one could find. Despite that, it makes niggers and their Handlers unhappy.

Old June 22nd, 2017 #3
Ted Ferguson
Banned

Re-reading this it occurred to me that the reason why any expression of white identity violates the mud people's claim of being "victims" of the white race. As white people, we are required to agree to the idea that we are oppressors and they are victims and so to claim any kind of "pride" in being white is the moral equivalent of being proud to be a murderer, rapist, etc...

When all non-white races have "victim" as a fundamental component of their identity, any expression of white identity celebrates being their oppressor.

We need to stop allowing the retarded to control the narrative, both on forums like this one (AND Stormfront), and in the larger political realm. And purge them from our midst. We need to challenge the retarded when they make their retarded and extravagant claims, and respond with statements like "Slavery was the best thing that ever happened to your retarded, animal race."

Old June 28th, 2017 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Ferguson View Post
Meh. Weak and clunky. I also think the idea that a "solution" can be boiled down into a single phrase is unrealistic. However I also think that encapsulating and condensing the essence of certain ideas into a short phrase is useful.

The best I've found so far goes something like:

This boils down the heart of double standards and racism against white people; the idea that everyone is encouraged to have a sense of their racial/cultural identity, except if a white person does it, it is taken as explicit proof of their racism. This phrase was one of the reasons why I was recently banned from Bleeping Computer, and others should be encouraged to use it online, as it illustrates much of what white people must contend with and is as innocuous and "non-racist" a statement as one could find. Despite that, it makes niggers and their Handlers unhappy.
Your solution is pointing out a double standard? And because you pointed it out, it will just magically resolve itself and our problems go away?

Whining about double standards and unfairness is conservatism. It never has worked or will work.

It's also wrong because it doesnt mention the jew behind it all, thus it plays into the average mental gimp's false notion there's some kind of eternal and just God floating above us who will intercede and make things right. There isn't. We have an an enemy, and it's us or (((him))). As my slogan makes clear.

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 28th, 2017 at 07:41 PM.

Old September 3rd, 2017 #5
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

Old September 3rd, 2017 #6
Rolf

Quote:
One problem with your slogan is that Jews are exterminating themselves as well. Over 50% of Jewish marriages in the US are inter-racial. Israel itself has a large Muslim population that makes up 20% of the population and is out-breeding the Jews, and like Western countries they're dealing with the legal and illegal immigration of Africans.

Based on those statistics I don't think most Jews are aware of the plan, their behavior more so suggests insanity. So how about:

(((They))) are completely insane, and going (((bonkers))) is our response.

We might have the advantage though if we stay cold and rational.

Old September 4th, 2017 #7
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

How about:

White genocide is (((their))) plan; a new faith is the solution.

Nice and simple.

To clarify:

White genocide is (((their))) plan (Jews and most Christians and Marxists/Liberals/Etc.); a new faith to replace/supplement/takeover the Church is the solution.

My blog elaborates:

A Nationalist Faith and Church

The Church of England has allowed Pagan hours outside Christian hours:
Church of England creating 'pagan church' to recruit members - The Telegraph

Richard Dawkins has referred to himself as a cultural Anglican:
Richard Dawkins admits he is a 'cultural Anglican' - The Telegrah

The next step is having the Church of England allow British nationalist sermons, outside Christian and Pagan hours. Then we'd basically have what the Jews have.

===============

Mr Linder proposes that Jews shouldn't just be kicked out of our countries, but removed from the planet and universe once and for all lol, since every time they've been kicked out, they've returned.

I think the main reason the Jews kept returning is due to Christianity. The whole thing (Christianity) is a derivation of Jewish folklore, hence, Christians can never get enough of the Jews. They might have a negative reaction towards them from time to time (i.e. whenever their greed would get excessive in coordination with the ancient Monarchies who would work hand in hand with the Jews (using them as the default banking system) resulted in a pogrom and temporary expulsion), but on the whole, our Christinsanity nations always sought out the Jews and invited them back, since Judaism is the foundation of Christianity.

Give Whites something new for a change i.e. real history, science and philosophy, mixed with culture and nationalism, as the foundation of their new religion, and they'll make a clean break from Jews and their destructive offshoots (i.e. multiculturalism).

Anyways, I don't want to get into a debate about the details of this issue. I'll send Mr Linder some money for housing my 'work' here and in gratitude for his very hard hitting, cerebral podcasts I found inspiring, and then go about my way of trying to escape the cause, focus everything on money making, and one day hopefully return with a war chest of cash to fight for our people.

Last edited by John Smithwick; September 6th, 2017 at 07:12 PM.

Old September 7th, 2017 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
One problem with your slogan is that Jews are exterminating themselves as well. Over 50% of Jewish marriages in the US are inter-racial. Israel itself has a large Muslim population that makes up 20% of the population and is out-breeding the Jews, and like Western countries they're dealing with the legal and illegal immigration of Africans.

Based on those statistics I don't think most Jews are aware of the plan, their behavior more so suggests insanity. So how about:

(((They))) are completely insane, and going (((bonkers))) is our response.

We might have the advantage though if we stay cold and rational.
Not true. Orthodox jews breed hugely, and over time they form a larger percentage of the jew population, see various towns around N.J. and within Israel itself.

Also, reports of jews dying out from exogamy are exaggerated and false. All these bred-out jews return to the fold when the pressure is on, or there are benefits to obtain.

Jews in the US barely got here when they were demanding the US Census NOT count them. So their true numbers aren't even known.

Old September 7th, 2017 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smithwick View Post
How about:

White genocide is (((their))) plan; a new faith is the solution.

Nice and simple.

To clarify:

White genocide is (((their))) plan (Jews and most Christians and Marxists/Liberals/Etc.); a new faith to replace/supplement/takeover the Church is the solution.

My blog elaborates:

A Nationalist Faith and Church

The Church of England has allowed Pagan hours outside Christian hours:
Church of England creating 'pagan church' to recruit members - The Telegraph

Richard Dawkins has referred to himself as a cultural Anglican:
Richard Dawkins admits he is a 'cultural Anglican' - The Telegrah

The next step is having the Church of England allow British nationalist sermons, outside Christian and Pagan hours. Then we'd basically have what the Jews have.

===============

Mr Linder proposes that Jews shouldn't just be kicked out of our countries, but removed from the planet and universe once and for all lol, since every time they've been kicked out, they've returned.

I think the main reason the Jews kept returning is due to Christianity. The whole thing (Christianity) is a derivation of Jewish folklore, hence, Christians can never get enough of the Jews. They might have a negative reaction towards them from time to time (i.e. whenever their greed would get excessive in coordination with the ancient Monarchies who would work hand in hand with the Jews (using them as the default banking system) resulted in a pogrom and temporary expulsion), but on the whole, our Christinsanity nations always sought out the Jews and invited them back, since Judaism is the foundation of Christianity.

Give Whites something new for a change i.e. real history, science and philosophy, mixed with culture and nationalism, as the foundation of their new religion, and they'll make a clean break from Jews and their destructive offshoots (i.e. multiculturalism).

Anyways, I don't want to get into a debate about the details of this issue. I'll send Mr Linder some money for housing my 'work' here and in gratitude for his very hard hitting, cerebral podcasts I found inspiring, and then go about my way of trying to escape the cause, focus everything on money making, and one day hopefully return with a war chest of cash to fight for our people.
We just need jews dead. We need no new belief on our part. We should recognize, as I alone emphasize, that the reason we can't perceive/act on the only solution that can work is due to xtian morality and doctrines.

Old September 16th, 2017 #10
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Alex is 1001% right. They need to be eliminated completely and utterly. They are our enemy and we have forgotten how to kill our enemies, instead of the enemies of the jews.

My belief is nearly identical; The jews, niggers and other non whites have no problem with the genocide of our people, so I have no problem with the genocide of their people.

Additionally our genocide is a greater crime by a incalculable magnitude, for our genetic line has created everything the world is now and we continue to create and to propel the world forward.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old September 18th, 2017 #11
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Quote:
We just need jews dead.
Well, all jews die eventually lol

Quote:
We need no new belief on our part. We should recognize, as I alone emphasize, that the reason we can't perceive/act on the only solution that can work is due to xtian morality and doctrines.
The only problem I foresee is that there is no real "we". There's maybe a few dozen or so people who post on these forums and we can maybe muster a couple hundred for a rally or NPI conference. I know it sounds ridiculous, but without getting all the Anglican/Presbyterian and Lutheran churches to gut themselves of Jewish Christ-insanity and replace it with British and German nationalism respectively, then I think we'll be done in a couple of centuries.

A Christinsanitian is always a little plaything of the Jews, today in any event. (In the past, Jews used to be the playthings of Roman emperors and of the kings and queens of the nationalist monarchies that came after Rome fell. But today the latters are gone, while the former took full control. Presidents and Prime Ministers are only temporary, and do not come from/belong to any unified block. We need our block again.)

Jews probably occupy well over 50% of the positions at security agencies i.e. NSA, FBI, CIA, etc., (especially, I imagine, the higher up, mastermind positions of control)... they're well over 50% of billionaires (and are linked to the arms industry, military), ... and they do most of the nasty work of our civilization i.e. espionage. If they wanted to, I imagine, they could swing by and murder every single last poster here within about 24 hours, with great joy and ease (and probably get off scot-free by making the deaths look accidental; even if there was some suspicion, they could block all inquiry and no one would give a shit anyway).'

They're probably a chunk of the actual posters on forums such as these. The only way to displace them en mass, as I see it, would be to actually have our people congregating (at the places we traditionally did) and plot to reoccupy positions in the security agencies and the military so we can redirect our civilization. I don't think that's going to happen, but it's the only way forward IMO. We'd need someone like Her ridiculous feckless Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II to make the changes since She's Supreme Governor of the Anglican Church. If She doesn't do it, I fear everything will end with Her.

Charles is too much of a weak fag, and William may simply not give a shit (or even have a brain to be aware of the issues to do anything). Harry, despite once wearing a Nazi costume is dating a mulatto so we can soon hear from their large jowled kids about how all British descendant honkies should either stop reproducing or mate with a negro and continue following Jewish Christinsanity so that the majority of wealth can continue to remain in Jewish hands while what's left is transferred to the hapless blacks of Africa who will double in population there by 2050 (as they flood our countries), thanks in part to the sick disgusting vile Anglican Churches' missionary purpose over there in getting them to "go forth and multiply" ad infinitum (as the psychotic Roman Heeb book instructs) while being incapable of making themselves self-sufficient aside from the capacity to make more low IQd ugly Jeebus freaks (or Muhamaddian freaks). [I apologize to any member of the African community, especially since this is an American website, the African American community, or Christians for that matter, or members of the Islamic community who read that. I also apologize to any person who is ugly, like me lol . I deeply apologize, and hate myself and want to off-myself for saying that. I'm sorry. lol]

Whoooweeee lol.

I'd love to see most the Bibles burned, the churches redecorated, the sides of crucifixes hacksawed off on steeples and used as flag poles for the British flag in the UK and Dominions (the Episcopalians in America could hoist the American flag I guess), etc, etc. Without that, it's goodbye civilization - a total Jewish victory within a few more generations. Thanks for letting me make this post. That's all the gospel (good news) from me on this topic lol (for today, and hopefully forever; I'll try to let you know what I really think next time lol if I do post again).

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smithwick View Post
... go about my way of trying to escape the cause, focus everything on money making, and one day hopefully return with a war chest of cash to fight for our people.
That meant to have "" at the end of it. And I'll have to eventually follow my own advice (assuming I don't off-myself, or get-offed by the many who'd probably take salubrious joy in seeing me tortured for a year and then incinerated slowly alive until dead for saying things like the above).

BTW, do you ever fear or think about the likelihood that you'll be assassinated by Mossad or the NSA Mr Linder? You're obviously a target; although, I suppose, so is anyone who just happens to be keyboard commando-ing here lol.

Last edited by John Smithwick; September 21st, 2017 at 09:35 PM.

Old September 26th, 2017 #12
Erik T. White

We are White. We are a Legion bound by Our White Race. We do not care if you respect us as long as you fear us. The White Race is a mind set and those who have it will never lose it. Failure is not in our vocabulary. We are One People, One Race. We are the True White Race!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; September 26th, 2017 at 02:26 AM. Reason: typo

Old November 4th, 2017 #13
littlefieldjohn

Default “OK to be White” Posters Prove Media’s Anti-White Hate

Quote:
The controlled media and associated liberals have—predictably—fallen for the excellently thought-out and executed “it’s OK to be white” campaign first devised by activists on the 4Chan board—thereby completely proving the campaign’s purpose, which was to show up the establishment’s inherent anti-white nature.

The “OK to be white” campaign has once again clearly demonstrated the fact that the establishment is inherently anti-white—and needs to be utterly overthrown if white people are ever to live in peace and freedom again.

http://newobserveronline.com/ok-to-b...-white-nature/

Old July 3rd, 2018 #14
Longbaugh

Remove the Jew from the equation; everything else will fall into place.

Old July 6th, 2018 #15
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

If all the Jews disappeared tomorrow, by the following week, you'd start seeing more Jews because certain Christinsanitians would start converting to Judaism (Christians worship a derivation of the Jews' folklore after all; some like the original version so much, they convert).

Get rid of the Christian problem, and the Jewish problem will at least be clearly separated in the minds of our folk. After that, distancing ourselves and apathy will unfold, not just towards Jews but the rest of world, as we'll no longer be following an universalist melting pot derivation of messianic Jewish folklore.

Last edited by John Smithwick; July 12th, 2018 at 07:19 PM.

Old July 9th, 2018 #16
Longbaugh

No, get rid of the Jewish problem.

Get rid of the Jewish problem, and there is no Israel.

Get rid of the Jewish problem, and there are no more Jews to be gathered back to Israel to fulfill the fake prophecies of the second ejaculating.

Get rid of the Jewish problem, and there's no one to organise, finance, and direct the niggers, the fag rights crowd, the feminists, and the social justice pussies.

Get rid of the Jewish problem, and all but the most obstinate bible thumpers will see that the Jews aren't anything special or, otherwise, YHVH wouldn't have allowed their extermination to occur. The few bible thumpers who remain bible thumpers can then be killed for stupidity, or collusion; take your pick.

Get rid of the Jewish problem, and Christians can't convert to Judaism because there will be no rabbis to officiate the conversion. It's not like Islam or Christianity, wherein all you have to do is profess their bullshit. There's a process, there are rules, and it ain't easy.

Get rid of the Jewish problem, and there will be no Levites or Cohens, that means there will be no priests to officiate at the third temple, and that means that the spell is broken, the curse is lifted, and the magic is negated.

The problem is the Jews.

Eliminate the problem.

Old July 31st, 2020 #17
Wyte_Fyte

the only solution is White revolution

Old September 14th, 2020 #18
Dyrith
Banned

If you want to fight the system - fight the synagogue.

(This could be worded better)
Fight the system - Fight the Synagogue

Old September 14th, 2020 #19
ZEK S 854

Default Now, White People Rise Up and Storm Break Loose!

I take no credit for it except for adding "White". It is from what has become known as Dr. Goebbels' "Do You Want Total War?" speech in the Berlin Sportspalast on February 18th 1943 and he borrowed the slogan from the Napoleonic Wars. The original in German is "Nun, Volk Steh Auf und Sturm Brich Lose!"

Old November 8th, 2020 #20
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

"Kill 'em all"

Thread