Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 16th, 2017 #41
carl_sebastian

I do not think in terms of white and none-whites at all actually, genetic desirability is a spectrum from the most desirable tl the least diserable and there is no absolute standard for superiority.

Despite being male i would be hesitant to fuck a greek females, i prefer the nordic type.

Old May 17th, 2017 #42
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Go Play with Paul, Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl_sebastian View Post
I do not think in terms of white and none-whites at all actually
Well, shithead--you are on a site that very much thinks in terms of 'White' and 'Non-White'.

You have the honor of being my first 'ignore'. Sick of your retardation being right under my name on every thread. You are Paul Vogel, second edition. Get bent.

*BTW--I'm sure the Greeks feel the same way about you, muh dear.

Old May 18th, 2017 #43
carl_sebastian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Well, shithead--you are on a site that very much thinks in terms of 'White' and 'Non-White'.

You have the honor of being my first 'ignore'.
No you couln't handle me debunking the nonsense you where posting.

This white vs nonwhite nonsense tends to attract the worst among the whites such as don black. White nationalism goes against human nature which explins why it fails everywhere, humans are naturally tribalistic, not nationalistic.

I have seen many forms of communities where people share a common goal and identity, this is what actually work, tryinf to unite all 'white' (whatever that is) people will never work and we should not try to do that.

Dating down to unattrative females is common among nordic males that get rejected by nordic females, nordic males are generally very attractive and can have success just by even moving to a slavic country.

Old May 27th, 2017 #44
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Not a nigger. Whiter than a cotton ball.

54% 'Great Britain'
24% 'Ireland' (aka 'potato nigga', the scientific term)
7% 'European West'
4% 'Iberian Peninsula
11% 'Other Regions', which are:

3% 'Scandinavian'
4% 'Eastern European'
3% 'Finland/N.W. Russian'
<1% 'Italy/Greece'

Kind of surprised by the more than half British ancestry, but I have English ancestry on both sides, and they lump Scotland in as well which is also on both sides, so that makes sense.

The way they test populations also means that the Dutch that I know I have from my Father's mom can show up in 'Great Britain' rather than the 'European West', as there are admixtures in both populations where people share haplotypes. So it's imperfect, but pretty good.

The other companies that do autosomal testing test out of their own client database as well--it varies based on whom they are comparing you to.

But not by much--if you had, for example, 20% Bantu or 70% Pakistani, you can be sure you likely have that ancestry, as it's more than 5% and unlikely a shared trait with another population with a similar admixture.

People get scared off from these tests because they don't understand the science. Don't be skeered.

Old August 10th, 2017 #45
Bagpiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
What about pre Austrialian colonial times, lets say 500-600 years ago. How do you know you don't have a kike or a Gypsy in the woodpile from way back? You can't tell me you can trace all your family lines back 500-600 years. Every generation you go back, 2 lines from your parents split into 4 with your grandparents, and then your great grandparents lines would split into 8, and so on. You would have more than 100 lines to trace back if you go back 500+ years. And what happens if someone in the line was adopted? With little evidence who that person's mother/father was, etc they were just dropped off at the orphanage?
Exactly, there could be a non-parental event or in the case of the British -- British ancestry could have some oceanian or Indian etc.. from the empire days. I have some British ancestry because of the British empire days I have very slight Oceanian ancestry but I still consider myself white.

Not even a lot of Europeans are 100% European. You know the Huns invaded central Europe including Germany. I wouldn't be surprised if Himmler was alive today if he would score some Asian Hunnish ancestry then what about Finns, Italians, Greeks and some other slavics ? Certainly they wouldn't score 100% European either.

Old August 12th, 2017 #46
White Brazilian Boy

My opinion: if you look white, your ancestors (as far as you can trace) white, you're white.

I don't care if you have a non-white ancestor in V century. But it's a completely diferent story if you have a close non-white ancestor (a grandpa for example).

Old August 13th, 2017 #47
Olaf Menes

I have a tip....

If you get a genetic test do it under a false name. You otherwise go into a data bank and at some point in time in a future hostile nightmare, might be considered "Undesirable genetic White".

Oh I forgot, we are ALREADY living that nightmare.

Old September 20th, 2017 #48
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

It wouldn't surprise me if DNA companies put trace amounts of Sub-Saharan ancestry in peoples results to perpetuate the lie of 'Out of Africa'

Old September 21st, 2017 #49
Nockda Redout

Quote:
At what point is someone considered "Non-White"?
When they start acting like niggers.

A wigger is like a lump of white dog shit.
White on the outside, brown on the inside.

Old September 21st, 2017 #50
Nockda Redout

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl_sebastian View Post
White nationalism goes against human nature which explins why it fails everywhere, humans are naturally tribalistic, not nationalistic.
Nationalism is tribalism on a large scale.

Old September 21st, 2017 #51
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nockda Redout View Post
Nationalism is tribalism on a large scale.
That statement is gold.

Nationalism without biological reality factored-in=Eminem dog shit, lol.

Old September 21st, 2017 #52
Richard Kimball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post
It wouldn't surprise me if DNA companies put trace amounts of Sub-Saharan ancestry in peoples results to perpetuate the lie of 'Out of Africa'
Mine came back unadulterated East and West European. I'm first generation. Many of my friends were approached by these companies with trace amounts of non white. Something tells me a very gleeful kike over at 23 and me loves his job.

Old February 28th, 2018 #53
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Braun View Post

The last .6% is, apparently, .3% South Asian, .2% Sub-Saharan African, and .1% Ashkenazi (kike)

If the results are accurate then i literally have one drop of jew blood. Should i off myself
Well living in America, Africans we're slaves, Chinese built railroads, wait a minute, south Asian, Indian?, East European poor farmer Jews were imported in mass in the 1800's to fill up middle America. Any of these race mixes could have easily been passed by someone with unnoticeable even to themselves trace amounts. That is such a small amount of those that if your partner doesn't have those they would probably fall off the next generations.

Old March 24th, 2018 #54
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
Well living in America, Africans we're slaves, Chinese built railroads, wait a minute, south Asian, Indian?, East European poor farmer Jews were imported in mass in the 1800's to fill up middle America. Any of these race mixes could have easily been passed by someone with unnoticeable even to themselves trace amounts. That is such a small amount of those that if your partner doesn't have those they would probably fall off the next generations.
No I changed my mind.
Point one, your done.

Old April 16th, 2018 #55
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
No I changed my mind.
Point one, your done.
I changed my mind again. Pro multicultural fags rule the ethnic DNA test sites and basically ALL of the less than 1 percents that they put on there are bullshit.

Old June 8th, 2018 #56
T.Vinken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

You have the honor of being my first 'ignore'. Sick of your retardation being right under my name on every thread. You are Paul Vogel, second edition. Get bent.

*BTW--I'm sure the Greeks feel the same way about you, muh dear.
That is hilarious, made me laugh.

Tags
ancestry, genealogy, genetics, mixed, white

Thread