Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2018 #1
Ray Allan

Default 'Fury': What really would have happened

Worst Generation asshole War Daddy (Brad Pitt) would have had his ass handed to him--literally, in pieces--by the Germans. The M5 Sherman medium tank armed with a 75mm main gun was no match for the Panzer VI Tiger heavy tank sporting an 88mm and thicker armor, especially one-on-one. Only overwhelming numbers of US and Soviet war production won World War Jew. That's how Michael Wittmann, the Tiger ace was eventually killed.

Many comments in the original video said the Tiger would not have broken cover like in this scene. The German tank commander would have stayed under cover and picked off the Shermans until they were all turned into Zippo lighters. Makes sense to me.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 20th, 2018 #2
Donncha Dennis

I watched it just to see what it was like. One thing I thought was totally off the ball also was the fact that the anti tank guns literally the rounds bounce off the Sherman, I mean that may happen one in a millionth shot and I know the germans were getting more and more inferior equipment but come the hell on. One tank I think even took two or three rounds from anti tank gun emplacements and is still trucking, one may glance but a direct hit and that tank would be toast. Another oddity I found is when german troops ambush them with panzerfausts they also do almost no damage sure a hole is going to occur but at close range a panzerfaust to these tanks would have caused more damage or at least a gunnery or commander kill. Let alone a one on one with a german tank America had almost nothing to counter them tank for tank even the tank hunters like m10s m18s and m36s had trouble going against them.

Old March 20th, 2018 #3
Ray Allan

More realistic scene from Stalingrad (1993). The Germans are using a 50mm Pak 38 anti-tank gun to take out T-34 tanks. At the time, it was one of the few German guns that could penetrate the T-34's armor. In Fury, they appeared to be using a 75mm Pak 40 which usually would have went right through a Sherman, never mind the Tiger's or Koenig Tiger's 88mm rounds.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread