VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 19th, 2018 #21
Nockda Redout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Better yet, just arm the teachers.
That would be quite a task since they all come off the liberal assembly line.
Their job isn't to protect the kids, its to brainwash them with leftist indoctrination.
If you just say the word "gun" to these comfags they will run screaming to their safe spaces traumatized by an evil right wing racist word.
These are the same people who had to receive emergency psychological counseling because someone wrote "Trump 2016" in chalk on a driveway.
Seriously, one school actually offered these future leaders coloring books, teddy bears and play-doe to help ease the pain of seeing "Trump 2016" written on the road.
The only way you will get a gun into the hands of any of these liberal MarxTarts is if you tell them they will be using them to intimidate White people and Trump supporters.
Case in point.

Last edited by Nockda Redout; February 20th, 2018 at 04:38 PM.

Old March 20th, 2018 #22
Erik T. White

Default Error 404 on Stormfront today, 3/20/18

Well, it looks like more problems for Censorcunt.

Donnie Black must be upset that his "cash cow" isn't running.

14/88

Erik

Old March 20th, 2018 #23
Kevlar Vest

Interesting. Stormfront is MIA from cyberspace. Maybe Donnie spent his $7,000 SF budget on a vacation to Bermuda.

Old March 20th, 2018 #24
Gladiatrix

It's down again. The jews found out the Goyim know.

VNN is under the raydar scale.

Old March 20th, 2018 #25
Nockda Redout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
It's down again. The jews found out the Goyim know.

VNN is under the raydar scale.
The Jews are a tribe of compulsive liars, sneak thieves and scam artists.
Freedom of speech is their worst night mare.
No one is safe.

Old March 20th, 2018 #26
Brooklyn Rick

Who cares. At one time it was fun, sometimes intelligent back and forth banter about things cared about by White people. Now it's children bickering about bullshit, sharing pipe dreams about things that will never happen or will never come again or obvious bullshit stories about how they deal with niggers or what kind and types of guns they have. I used to enjoy some of it, like the gun section and PLE, but no more. I cringe when it goes down, and we get inundated with Don's dinks thinking that there shit and whining will be tolerated here....

Old March 21st, 2018 #27
Erik T. White

For what it's worth, Stormfront is back up and running as of March 21, 2018.

I guess the "brass" cut their vacations short because of declining contributions.

Mods "Magic" Merlin, "Grammar Wizard" vikingcelt, and Pisspot Poison are some reasons contributions are way down. Pisspot Poison even had his own thread or two about how bad he was. "Magic" Merlin had one of them closed. I was not involved with that one. Others were. They got yeah pissed. "Grammar Wizard" vikingcelt is more concerned with proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation than he is about substance and content. He didn't like it at all when I pointed out that he split an infinitive.

I don't need to address Pisspot Poison since he will only "KEK" at anything I'll post. I'll probably get a few red marks also.

Stormfront lurkers, go right ahead and copy this post if you wish. I'd say the same damn thing to the "moderators" I referenced!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pisspot Poison still seems a bit shy about posting how well he did in physics.

14/88

Erik

Old March 24th, 2018 #28
Erik T. White

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
For what it's worth, Stormfront is back up and running as of March 21, 2018.

I guess the "brass" cut their vacations short because of declining contributions.

Mods "Magic" Merlin, "Grammar Wizard" vikingcelt, and Pisspot Poison are some reasons contributions are way down. Pisspot Poison even had his own thread or two about how bad he was. "Magic" Merlin had one of them closed. I was not involved with that one. Others were. They got yeah pissed. "Grammar Wizard" vikingcelt is more concerned with proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation than he is about substance and content. He didn't like it at all when I pointed out that he split an infinitive.

I don't need to address Pisspot Poison since he will only "KEK" at anything I'll post. I'll probably get a few red marks also.

Stormfront lurkers, go right ahead and copy this post if you wish. I'd say the same damn thing to the "moderators" I referenced!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pisspot Poison still seems a bit shy about posting how well he did in physics.

14/88

Erik
Oh, WOE is me.....

Quote:
Stormfront
Reload this Page vBulletin Message

Welcome, ErikTheWhite.
You last visited: Today at 12:19 AM

Donate User CP Radio Chat FAQ Community Quick Links Log Out
Listen live to Stormfront Radio with Don Black & Friends
Followed by Dr. David Duke.
Weekdays 10:00-11:00am ET | Archives

Now at 9:00am: Stormfront Action Radio.
vBulletin Message

Your account has been disabled for the following reason: You're permanently banned for repeated attacks against Don Black, Stormfront and our staff members. Go back to tiny VNN.

Date your account will be reenabled: Never
I've been banned from CENSORCUNT!!!!!!!!

Just take a look at what these shitheads say about VNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Your account has been disabled for the following reason: You're permanently banned for repeated attacks against Don Black, Stormfront and our staff members. Go back to tiny VNN.

Date your account will be reenabled: Never
I guess "Magic Merlin," "Grammar Gatehouse Keeper vikingcelt," and Pisspot Poison just couldn't handle me posting the truth!!!!!

A long, long time from now, I might rejoin Censorcunt. I've got more tricks in my knowledge of computers than just about any Censorcnt member, especially Pisspot Poison!!!! And, my methods are legal!!!!

Pisspot Poison, you, "Magic Merlin," and "Grammar vikingcelt" and your other little buddies....

WILL NEVER RECOGNIZE ME!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL DO IT JUST TO PISS THE MODS OFF!!!!!!

(((KEK))) to (((Pisspot Poison!!!!!)))

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 24th, 2018 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Just to be mean!!!!

Thread