Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 10th, 2018 #381
Crowe

(((Scott Israel))) has a lambo jewser that he probably confiscated from some hapless retirement boomer over a technicality. Or maybe the tax payers paid for it? Either way, jewing.

Old March 10th, 2018 #382
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The cost of one 2017 Ford Utility Police Interceptor is $32,000.

Throw in the Batmobile-like gadgets the vehicles have, the cost of the blue nigger himself and all of his weaponry and other gear, and you're probably looking at about $100,000 in taxpayer's money rolling down the road--and that just for one badge fag.

https://www.ford.com/fordpoliceinterceptor/
https://www.autobytel.com/ford/utili...or/2017/prices
Not to mention firearms. Like stl county police where I'm from many cars have an AR 15, a Remington 870 and a short barrel AR 15 in the car for ONE badge fag and most places in the county don't have very high crime.

Then factor in the optics for the two ARs too.

Old March 10th, 2018 #383
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
(((Scott Israel))) has a lambo jewser that he probably confiscated from some hapless retirement boomer over a technicality. Or maybe the tax payers paid for it? Either way, jewing.
I thought that too but it was actually some auto graphics company or something that owns it and they wrapped it in the Sheriffs Office stuff for some event they were participating in.

Old March 13th, 2018 #384
Gladiatrix

"It wasn’t Albuquerque Police Officer Jonathan McDonnell’s first accident. It wasn’t even his second or third. It was his fifth. But when his police cruiser struck the car in which Antoinette Suina and her children were riding, this time, McDonnell’s actions killed a child. But instead of sending condolences, incredulously, Officer McDonnell decided to sue Ms. Suina because killing her child caused him emotional distress.

McDonnell was responding to a call when he decided to travel double the speed limit in April of 2017. When the car in which Suina and her children were riding made a left-hand turn, they were t-boned by the officer. Suina’s 6-yr-old son, Joel Anthony Mumaw, suffered grave injuries and died the following day."

"The Bernalillo County Sheriff’s office investigated the crash and determined he was going more than 80mph before slamming on brakes and slamming into Suina’s car at 67mph.

The officer broke a leg in the accident and said in a lawsuit the accident has caused him “emotional distress” and strained his marriage and relationship with his kids. The suit is believed to be a response to Suina’s own lawsuit against the police department and the City of Albuquerque."

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...cebook%20Stout

Old March 13th, 2018 #385
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"It wasn’t Albuquerque Police Officer Jonathan McDonnell’s first accident. It wasn’t even his second or third. It was his fifth. But when his police cruiser struck the car in which Antoinette Suina and her children were riding, this time, McDonnell’s actions killed a child. But instead of sending condolences, incredulously, Officer McDonnell decided to sue Ms. Suina because killing her child caused him emotional distress.

McDonnell was responding to a call when he decided to travel double the speed limit in April of 2017. When the car in which Suina and her children were riding made a left-hand turn, they were t-boned by the officer. Suina’s 6-yr-old son, Joel Anthony Mumaw, suffered grave injuries and died the following day."

"The Bernalillo County Sheriff’s office investigated the crash and determined he was going more than 80mph before slamming on brakes and slamming into Suina’s car at 67mph.

The officer broke a leg in the accident and said in a lawsuit the accident has caused him “emotional distress” and strained his marriage and relationship with his kids. The suit is believed to be a response to Suina’s own lawsuit against the police department and the City of Albuquerque."

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...cebook%20Stout
And they wonder why some people go "postal" sometimes.

Old March 18th, 2018 #386
Robert Ransdell

Just a prediction here and at the same time a warning to everyone living in the north or east, anyone anywhere affected by prolonged extreme cold or snow this past winter, it was not a horrible one but in my region it was the worst as far as extreme cold in years.

I have been watching my speed in anticipation of the badge fags ratcheting up "ticket enforcement" or as I call it highway robbery and will for the next few months.

Seeing as you had weeks at a time with extreme cold or snow which all but eliminates their ability to nail people going 8 mph over the speed limit (most of them are too coddled to get out of their cars in the cold and they are wise enough to not put the state's coffers over their own lives in snowy conditions) I anticipate that they will be terrorizing the driving public over the next few months and perhaps well into the summer to "catch up" on that lost revenue over the first 3 months of the year.

I have already seen an increased ratio of people being pulled over and tagged with tickets in the past week.

Just wanted to put the warning out there as something to consider so as to help keep your money where it belongs, in your pocket.

Back hundreds of years ago before cars one would be subject to bandits on the highway who looked to rob people travelling from place to place. That is what I equate modern day traffic enforcement by the badge fags to be. It was better though back hundreds of years ago, you were within your right to shoot those thieves on the spot in those days, not so much now.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old March 19th, 2018 #387
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
Just a prediction here and at the same time a warning to everyone living in the north or east, anyone anywhere affected by prolonged extreme cold or snow this past winter, it was not a horrible one but in my region it was the worst as far as extreme cold in years.

I have been watching my speed in anticipation of the badge fags ratcheting up "ticket enforcement" or as I call it highway robbery and will for the next few months.

Seeing as you had weeks at a time with extreme cold or snow which all but eliminates their ability to nail people going 8 mph over the speed limit (most of them are too coddled to get out of their cars in the cold and they are wise enough to not put the state's coffers over their own lives in snowy conditions) I anticipate that they will be terrorizing the driving public over the next few months and perhaps well into the summer to "catch up" on that lost revenue over the first 3 months of the year.

I have already seen an increased ratio of people being pulled over and tagged with tickets in the past week.

Just wanted to put the warning out there as something to consider so as to help keep your money where it belongs, in your pocket.

Back hundreds of years ago before cars one would be subject to bandits on the highway who looked to rob people travelling from place to place. That is what I equate modern day traffic enforcement by the badge fags to be. It was better though back hundreds of years ago, you were within your right to shoot those thieves on the spot in those days, not so much now.
Thanks for the heads up, Robert. True, in the past we could shoot highway robbers.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 19th, 2018 #388
Donncha Dennis

Yeah its the same every winter folks they cant do jack in the winter in terms of pulling people over usually so come spring and summer its time to make that money. Also as a funny side note I suggest people look up the old old law books since horses were mentioned. Go in your county law books and find the old laws still on the book, I always get a chuckle out of this. Out west people even to this day still use horses to get around or have one on the farm for various purposes. Even in many rural parts of America people use horses there is still so many farms across the land and I've seen people besides the amish that is ride into small little towns on horses even in the north.

Well back in the early 1900s when cars were still a noisy smoke filled rackety affair it would scare horses and make them finicky and jump when you had to start it up. Also in this early age when horse and car shared the road the sight of a vehicle made horses afraid and skittish because in the horses mind they saw it as another horse or large animal perhaps a predator and they would refuse to go near them. So they decided that a law should be made that all cars including police cars had to be covered with a white tarpon whenever horses came into town or men were riding their horses within city limits, thus eliminating in the horses mind the unkindly shape of the early automobiles.

Now here is the fun part as far as I know there are still counties in the us where this law is still on the book you have to cover your vehicle if a horseman is riding by. I always get a chuckle because a guy in Nebraska was being hassled by the cops so one day he said to the cop hey if you don't stop harassing me im sorry but im going to have to place you under arrest, the young cop says why what for you cant arrest me for nothing. The old Nebraska man says oh yes I can you don't have your car covered and im here with my horse and the law states you need to cover that car and if you don't I can place you under citizens arrest because its a felony, seems I know the law more then you do young sonny.

I always get a laugh when people use the law against the lawmen. If you guys want to screw with "Americas finest" find old laws still on the books like not having chickens in your yard or officers by law have to stop and help ducklings cross the road there are some real creative ones out there folks

Old March 21st, 2018 #389
Jeffrey Smither

http://abc7chicago.com/chicago-cop-c...stody/3238268/

White blue niggers are bad enough with sexual assaults, but this one takes it to the next level. Nigger badge fag sexually assaults a MAN at a hospital.

Old March 22nd, 2018 #390
Ray Allan

Default Tbnb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
http://abc7chicago.com/chicago-cop-c...stody/3238268/

White blue niggers are bad enough with sexual assaults, but this one takes it to the next level. Nigger badge fag sexually assaults a MAN at a hospital.
So in addition to possibly getting killed by a blue nigger, we could get sexually assaulted by one. We live in a giant open-air prison now, no need to go to real prison.

Old March 22nd, 2018 #391
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
So in addition to possibly getting killed by a blue nigger, we could get sexually assaulted by one. We live in a giant open-air prison now, no need to go to real prison.
Blue nigger sexual assaults happen regularly here in Floriduh.

Old March 25th, 2018 #392
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
That's exactly what it is - State enforced banditry. Like bandits, they setup ambushes, and road blocks to collect money.

Also, hundreds of years ago privateering on the high seas used to happen. Basically one government, in this particular case, Britain, would condone piracy on the open seas for a cut of the spoils. That's also kinda what badge fags are doing. Part of that cut they collect goes towards their pay checks, and the rest goes to their masters.

Old March 25th, 2018 #393
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
That's exactly what it is - State enforced banditry. Like bandits, they setup ambushes, and road blocks to collect money.

Also, hundreds of years ago privateering on the high seas used to happen. Basically one government, in this particular case, Britain, would condone piracy on the open seas for a cut of the spoils. That's also kinda what badge fags are doing. Part of that cut they collect goes towards their pay checks, and the rest goes to their masters.
Actually it's piracy. Their behavior meet all the qualifications for piracy.

Old March 31st, 2018 #394
Jeffrey Smither

One of the counties near me. Blue nigger sheriff spending public money for "special" badges he gives to famous people.

Old April 1st, 2018 #395
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
One of the counties near me. Blue nigger sheriff spending public money for "special" badges he gives to famous people.

Lee Sheriff using your money to fund special badges for rich, famous
All the rich jews and Worst Generation types probably voted for him, just like they did for (((Scott Israel))).

Old April 1st, 2018 #396
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
All the rich jews and Worst Generation types probably voted for him, just like they did for (((Scott Israel))).
Yep.

Lee County is pretty large, land wise. The county has a lot of crime and a lot of spics too in places like Lehigh, and niggers galore in Ft. Myers. Always lots of crime in Lee County.

However, due to it's large size it also has some very expensive places like Sanibel Island, Ft. Myers beach and Estero for example where rich Yankees and tourist are at. This overall allows Republicans like Scott to win elections in lee county and just enough to override the spics and niggers.

However these Republicunts are the New England type that tend to be moderate, not that you would find in Kansas for example.

My County is the same way. Republican like in the 55 percent range. Got the usual new Englanders. My county has a lot of Bernie Sanders supporters actually I notice a lot of the baby boomers with his shirt and stickers on their cars.

Mike Pence is on vacation down there right now on Sanibel.

Oh and for some odd reason a lot of government workers and CIA agents like to visit and retire on Sanibel for some odd reason such as Porter Goss.

But yes, worst generation people vote these types and plaster their bumper stickers all over their cars. Down here the Floriduh Sheriffs Association is HUGE. Same organization that lobbies against our pro gun bills year after year and gets them killed such as licensed open carry and campus carry.

My county which is nearby also has a Republicunt sheriff who keeps getting elected. He's against open carry and campus carry. I voted for his opponent in the primary who is for constitutional carry but he lost of course.

I'm not familiar with Lee County, but just like in Naples I'm sure there are some very wealthy Jews that own property there. We have a lot of Jew Yorkers and Jew Jersey people down here so you know a percentage of them have to be Jews.

The Worst Generation are the must gullible and will vote for pukes like this. However those worst generation cucks are dying out daily. Thank god.

They really fucked us over with Reaganomics, DIEversity, and the military industrial complex. Probably a number of them were thrilled to kill and rape the Germans too.

Just imagine if Germany had another year. They would have had their atomic bomb ready and could have possibly won the war and we wouldn't have all this worse generation shit today. They really think because they won World War Two they're entitled to everything.

Old April 8th, 2018 #397
Ray Allan

The blue niggers were probably pissed they didn't get free coffee and doughnuts at this place. Private businesses still have the right to refuse service to anyone. Did these striped rag-wearing patriotards forget that?

Old April 12th, 2018 #398
Ray Allan

I suspect some of these patriotards are paid to come out and wave the bloody striped rag and chant "USA! USA! Fuck yeah!" just like antifa and Black Lives Matter are with all their anti-White shit just to keep the pot boiling. I wouldn't put it past the (((financiers)). Controlling both sides is an age-old jew tactic.

Old April 12th, 2018 #399
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
I suspect some of these patriotards are paid to come out and wave the bloody striped rag and chant "USA! USA! Fuck yeah!" just like antifa and Black Lives Matter are with all their anti-White shit just to keep the pot boiling. I wouldn't put it past the (((financiers)). Controlling both sides is an age-old jew tactic.
I agree. Just like some of the over the top open carry protest that went on in Texas too. Carrying an AK 47 inside a mall and places like Target which in return the anti gunners call everyone white trash.

Old April 13th, 2018 #400
Gladiatrix

Chicago Dindu Homo Cop Arrested For Toe & Dingaling Suckulation While Suspect Was Handcuffed

https://www.sotomayorent.com/carlylecalhoun/

Thread