VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 21st, 2018 #841
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Like I've said before, these ZOGbots are doing a better job killing themselves than anyone else.

Maybe the Pentagon can create a new posthumous medal for this--instead of the Purple Heart it could be the Order of the Yellow Dumbass.
A huge problem is the fact that these aircraft and machinery are built like shit with inferior parts and inferior labor "Asians and dot heads." The government also overpays for this shit and the manufacturers are fleecing the government by using cheap parts yet charging billions.

I wonder if the aircraft carriers and destroyers are built with Chinese steel How long before that chink shit gives out.

Old March 21st, 2018 #842
Ray Allan

Default Speaking of shitty ZOG machines and shitty ZOGbots...

Video is from 2016, but still relevant.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 22nd, 2018 #843
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Don't know if this has been posted before, but heres a green nigger failure compilation...

It's all fun and games until one of them loses their life and we get to foot the bill.

Old March 23rd, 2018 #844
Hunter Morrow

The obscenely expensive military just got a 80 billion dollar a year funding increase. That's more money than we spend on the entire Department of Education. Apart from Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, that's more money than we spend on any individual government program. Every discretionary agency could have gotten a 15 percent across the board budget increase for that money.

I'm not saying Big Government is great, but goddamn, if its gonna be spent anywhere it ought to be spent on something other than suicidal welfare queens.

AND THE KICKER...

NOT ONE FUCKING PENNY IN WALL FUNDING EVEN THOUGH THE PRICE TAG IS UNDER 25 BILLION DOLLARS.

Fuck me, if you thought voting for President Trump was going to get money diverted from the ZOG Golem and into something actually beneficial for the country, you're a dumb motherfucker just like I was November 2016. This is the second omnibus bill in a row with a military budget increase that has NOT ONE FUCKING PENNY allocated to the proposed border wall.

That Pentagon increase is 4 times what we spend on ICE and Customs and Border Patrol combined. HOLY FUCKING SHEKEL HEIST.

Old March 23rd, 2018 #845
Jeffrey Smither

green nig scammed the VA and social security for 700k faking injuries and lying in order to get purple heart. He was only caught because his supervisor at the federal government job he worked for was suspicious about his disability.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/pers...cid=spartanntp

Old March 24th, 2018 #846
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
A huge problem is the fact that these aircraft and machinery are built like shit with inferior parts and inferior labor "Asians and dot heads." The government also overpays for this shit and the manufacturers are fleecing the government by using cheap parts yet charging billions.

I wonder if the aircraft carriers and destroyers are built with Chinese steel How long before that chink shit gives out.
I don't know how much ZOG is using non-domestic sources for some of their strategic metals like iron and steel for ships, aluminum for aircraft, gold and silver for electronics, in addition to using dothead and chink labor. It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of it is. Serves them right when their shit falls apart.

Old March 24th, 2018 #847
Joe from OH

Default Green Nigger kills Green Nigger

Quote:
According to the official, the soldiers had allegedly just returned from a vacation in Florida with their families. Leshikar was kicked out of the house where they were staying in Fayetteville after getting into some kind of altercation.

After Leshikar was let back into the house by a child, he allegedly went after the unidentified soldier with a screwdriver before being shot and killed by that soldier, the official said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/fight-elite...ry?id=53974456

Old March 24th, 2018 #848
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
I don't know how much ZOG is using non-domestic sources for some of their strategic metals like iron and steel for ships, aluminum for aircraft, gold and silver for electronics, in addition to using dothead and chink labor. It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of it is. Serves them right when their shit falls apart.
Not just them but state, county, city and federal government all probably use that shitty building materials and firms like MCM ran by spics who hire spics building these bridges and such. Over the next few years I expect more bridges to collapse along with buildings, parking garages and such all being built with chink materials and mud labor just like in Miami with MCM.

The owner of MCM was just over in China. Hmmm.

Old March 25th, 2018 #849
Ray Allan

Default Air Farce Fails, actually

My favorite ZOG machine fail, the 1994 B-52 crash at Fairchild AFB, is at 8:34.

Old March 25th, 2018 #850
Ray Allan

Default Green niggers love a disarmed populace, too

Veterans Join 'March for Our Lives' to push for Gun Reform

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...un-reform.html

More Veterans Seek Pardons for Combat-zone convictions

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...nvictions.html

Old March 28th, 2018 #851
Ray Allan

Default It took them 10 days to admit this? Assholes.

Army's Live-Ammo Training Ignited Fire that Burned Homes

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ned-homes.html

It's probably best to not live within 100 miles of any military base, never mind the nuclear target aspect.

Old March 31st, 2018 #852
Ray Allan

Quote:
My favorite ZOG machine fail, the 1994 B-52 crash at Fairchild AFB, is at 8:34.

Army Fails Compilation 01
I never get tired of watching this.

Old March 31st, 2018 #853
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Army's Live-Ammo Training Ignited Fire that Burned Homes

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ned-homes.html

It's probably best to not live within 100 miles of any military base, never mind the nuclear target aspect.
I'd be fuckin pissed if that was my house destroyed by green niggers.

Old April 1st, 2018 #854
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I'd be fuckin pissed if that was my house destroyed by green niggers.
And it's still nothing compared to what they do in other countries in our name and on our dime.

Old April 3rd, 2018 #855
Ray Allan

Old April 4th, 2018 #856
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Default US Marine Corps AV-8B Harrier Crashes During Exercise in Djibouti

Details are still coming in, but a U.S. Marine Corps AV-8B Harrier jump jet has crashed in Djibouti shortly after take-off. The aircraft was part of a detachment attached to Marine Medium Tiltrotor Squadron One Six Two, or VMM-162, part of the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit, which was in the East African country for the annual Alligator Dagger amphibious warfare exercise.

Reports say that the aircraft's nose appeared to rise rapidly as the plane lifted off from the runway, prompting the pilot to eject. The fate of the aircraft is unclear, but witnesses saw the pilot walk on their own to an ambulance after ejecting, according to USNI News.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone...se-in-djibouti

Old April 4th, 2018 #857
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Default USMC CH-53E Super Stallion Crashed Near El Centro With All Four Crew Presumed Dead

It is the second loss of a USMC aircraft in less than 24 hours.

A CH-53E Super Stallion crashed near Naval Air Field El Centro at roughly 2:30pm local time on Tuesday. An official release from the USMC states that the helicopter belonged to the Third Marine Aircraft Wing based out of MCAS Miramar in nearby San Diego. CH-53s transit through and train in the area regularly. The four crew members onboard the Super Stallion are presumed dead.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone...-presumed-dead

Old April 4th, 2018 #858
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Default The Absolute State of the US Military

The Absolute State of the US Military

Roy Batty
Daily Stormer
April 4, 2018

Let’s take a look at the state of the American army.

NPR:

A U.S. Marine Corps helicopter has crashed near El Centro, California, Tuesday afternoon during a routine training mission and the military says all four aboard are presumed dead.

“Four crew members were aboard” the CH-53E Super Stallion helicopter, the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing said in a statement. “The status of all four is presumed dead pending positive identification.”

The helicopter went down at about 2:35 p.m. local time, the statement said. El Centro is about 100 miles east of San Diego.

The cause of the crash is being investigated, the statement said.

Earlier, Reach Air Medical quickly dispatched two helicopters to the crash site, a spokesperson, Donnie Wharton, told The Desert Review.

The newspaper describes the Super Stallion as “a heavy lift operator with three engines, seven blades [that] can carry up to 50 combat-ready [Marines] or 30,000 pounds of cargo.”

There has been a spate of accidents in the military. Boats have been crashing. Jets have been crashing. And now helicopters are falling out of the sky.

I suspect that this has something to do with the increased diversity in the US army.

MORE: HERE

Old April 5th, 2018 #859
Ray Allan

Default And another one bites the dust

F-16 Crashes at Nevada Training Range

Quote:
An Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon assigned to Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada, crashed on Wednesday. The condition of the pilot is unknown at this time, officials said.

The F-16 was participating in routine training at the Nevada Test and Training Range when it crashed at approximately 10:30 a.m. local time, Nellis said in a release.

Officials did not say whether the pilot was able to eject from the single-engine multi-role fighter. The accident is under investigation, the base said.

Nellis has a squadron of F-16C variants assigned to the 64th Aggressor Squadron, which provides combat and adversary air training. The Air Force Thunderbirds, the Air Force's premiere demonstration team, is also part of the 57th Wing at Nellis.

The incident is the latest of several aviation mishaps in the last 48 hours.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ing-range.html

Old April 5th, 2018 #860
Crowe

Air pirates have been dropping like flies these last few days . All the signs are pointing to them being a machine that's worn down from all the pointless wars in the last 20 years. I don't think they're in any position to challenge a real military, like the Russians, who seem to be in far better shape at the moment. And for a fraction of the budget. No wonder Trump is ready to pull out of Syria - They got their ass kicked. They got their ass kicked in Afghanistan as well. Hopefully it's the beginning of many more defeats for the USA overseas.

Tags
#1, military

Thread