VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 4th, 2016 #541
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorost View Post

Now that I think about it, there was a lot about the Ottoman Empire to recommend itself to WNs, not the least of which was the fact that it was actually ran by whites.

The Ottoman empire gave refuge top the jew when the jew was being kicked out of Europe. The jew infiltrated and gained power in the empire. The Ottoman empire was never run by Whites as we would call them. There is more to being White than just the colour of a persons skin.
Even to this day the turks are the jews biggest friend in the mid east

Old January 4th, 2016 #542
Zorost

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
The Ottoman empire gave refuge top the jew when the jew was being kicked out of Europe. The jew infiltrated and gained power in the empire. The Ottoman empire was never run by Whites as we would call them. There is more to being White than just the colour of a persons skin.
Even to this day the turks are the jews biggest friend in the mid east

Supposedly the jews also helped the formation of the Ottoman empire by throwing open the gates of Constantinople.

I don't know how much power the jews had in the ottoman empire, I have some suspicions about a turning point in their influence but the few sources back then never name the jew. I know a lot of the modern jew influence in Turkey is relatively recent, from the end of WW1.

There is a sort of asterix next to the Ottoman empire in the history books that always seemed odd to me:
"Japan was the first non-euro nation to win a naval battle against a European power in 600 years.*
*Not including the Ottoman Empire"

"XYZ was the first nation non-euro nation to ABC against a European power in 600 years.*
*Not including the Ottoman Empire"

After reading more about the empire and the education I've received in WNism in the past year, I think the reason is because it was lead by whites, even though it was a majority mud nation. Actually, I'm not too sure about that because Asia Minor was pretty whitish under the Byzantines.

The Sultan's harem was made up almost entirely of white women from their Christian subjects. This meant each Sultan was usually 1/2 as much mud as the last one.

"An early description of Suleiman, a few weeks following his accession, was provided by the Venetian envoy Bartolomeo Contarini: "He is twenty-six years of age, tall, but wiry, and of a delicate complexion. His neck is a little too long, his face thin, and his nose aquiline. He has a shade of a mustache and a small beard; nevertheless he has a pleasant mien, though his skin tends to be a light pallor."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suleim...cent#Accession

A lot of people have heard of the Jannisaries (the inspiration for 'A Game of Thrones' Unsullied), but what a lot don't know is that they are the failures. The smartest and strongest of white Christian boys were rounded up periodically and made slaves of the state. The ones that failed the tests were made into soldiers, the rest were sent to state schools to become administrators and advisors.

"Devşirme[a] (literally "collecting" in Turkish), also known as the blood tax or tribute in blood, was chiefly the annual practice by which the Ottoman Empire sent military to abduct boys, ages eight to eighteen, sons of their Christian subjects in the villages of the Balkans and Anatolia. They were then converted to Islam with the primary objective of selecting and training the ablest children for the military or civil service of the Empire..."

"...in this system children of the rural Christian populations of the Balkans—particularly Albanians, Serbs, and northern Greeks—were conscripted before adolescence and were brought up as Muslims. Upon reaching adolescence, these children were enrolled in one of the four imperial institutions: the Palace, the Scribes, the Religious and the Military. Those enrolled in the Military would become either part of the Janissary corps, or part of any other corps. The brightest were sent to the Palace institution (Enderun), and were destined for a career within the palace itself where the most able could aspire to attain the very highest office of state, that of Grand Vizier, the Sultan's immensely powerful chief minister and military deputy."

"Although the influence of Turkic nobility continued in the Ottoman court until Mehmet II (see Çandarlı Halil), the Ottoman ruling class slowly came to be ruled exclusively by the devşirme, creating a separate social class. This class of rulers was chosen from the brightest of devşirme and hand-picked to serve in the Palace institution, known as the Enderun."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dev%C5%9Firme

Obviously I'm not recommending the adoption of this system in its entirety, but the basic format seems to have a lot of promise. Basically, a testing system to select the best at a young age, indoctrination into a culture of service to the common good, specialized training for positions, loyalty to the leader and the system as part of the training and indoctrination.

Last edited by Zorost; January 4th, 2016 at 11:06 PM.

Old January 5th, 2016 #543
EricPowers
Banned

Zorost the Ottomans were Turks. They may have mixed with Whites but saying that the ruling class of the Ottoman Turks was White is an exaggeration. Turks were a mixed Race back then and they are still a Mixed Race now. Just because some Sultan breeds with a White Slave girl does not mean that the Ottomans were White. The Majority of Ottomans were Turks.

Old January 21st, 2016 #544
Robbie Key

It seems to me Harold Covington has been more frequently appearing on Daily Stormer/Radio Aryan the last couple of months. 'Sven Longshanks' even interviewed him recently.

http://www.radioaryan.com/2016/01/ar...gton-from.html

What's up with that? Why drag that old man out from the drawers and brush the dust off him? Just strange to me. He has no relevance today.

Old January 21st, 2016 #545
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
It seems to me Harold Covington has been more frequently appearing on Daily Stormer/Radio Aryan the last couple of months. 'Sven Longshanks' even interviewed him recently.

http://www.radioaryan.com/2016/01/ar...gton-from.html

What's up with that? Why drag that old man out from the drawers and brush the dust off him? Just strange to me. He has no relevance today.
Just a guess:

I have long avoided the Stormer because I suspected it was a front for christian identists. If they're dragging in HAC, this strengthens those suspicions. He's played to them for decades.

Old January 26th, 2016 #546
Robbie Key

Andy Nowicki, of Alt-Right, apparently has started using the term 'Reptilian' in his new attempt to imitate David Icke or what?:

Quote:
Andy is with us to talk about his latest book, “Conspiracy, Compliance, Control and Defiance,” which he describes as a meta-conspiritual analysis of the nature of power and the contemporary ruling class. We discuss the connotative meanings of the term “conspiracy theory” and the idea that people who ascend to the top are typically the most prone to ruthlessness and backstabbing. We consider how events like 9/11 and Sandy Hook have been meticulously exploited to push certain agendas that further a totalitarian regime. Andy gives his perspective on what it’s like to be a “closet truther” questioning the reality of the mainstream portrayal of tragic events, and eventually realizing the sheer magnitude of evil that is at play. Then, Andy defines the characteristics of what he calls “our Reptilian rulers,” who have the capacity to commit crimes against the innocent with a terrifying degree of cold-blooded malevolence while still being revered as upstanding leaders. We get into the sophisticated game of manipulation that our top politicians have mastered and polished to perfection, albeit at times stupendously failing.
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-160125.php

These are a couple of excerpts from his newly released book “Conspiracy, Compliance, Control and Defiance”:

http://alternative-right.blogspot.co...an-rulers.html
http://alternative-right.blogspot.co...s-part-ii.html

Read and judge for yourself.

Old January 26th, 2016 #547
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Andy Nowicki, of Alt-Right, apparently has started using the term 'Reptilian' in his new attempt to imitate David Icke or what?
"Reptilian" began its career as a reference to the idea of the "reptilian brain," an idea found in jew Carl Sagan's book Broca's Brain and elsewhere. The idea is, the brain has basically two structures: one is the old brain, a little part toward the back, which resembles the brain of a reptile in its primitiveness. That's supposed to be where all your primitive (antisemitic?) instincts come from. The second structure is the newer, mammalian part, which is full of love, compassion, cooperation, rainbows, unicorns, love for the chewish peepul, and a strong desire to vote for the Democratic Party.

People used this idea politically. Right-wingers were described as operating from their "reptilian brain"--fear, greed, and paranoia, basic survival instincts, cut-throat-ism. Lefties were described as more "advanced" beings using their mammalian brain structure.

Somehow jew Ickes or another weirdo misunderstood all of this and started using the term literally. So now the big battle is supposed to be between "Reptilians" (reptile people from outer space) and the rest of us. It's a wacky interpretation of stuff that was jewish political bullshit to begin with.

(This, by the way, is an example of the awesome intellectual culture of the Kwa, according to which we are to be judged as unintelligent barbarians.)

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; January 26th, 2016 at 04:47 PM.

Old January 26th, 2016 #548
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Just a guess:

I have long avoided the Stormer because I suspected it was a front for christian identists. If they're dragging in HAC, this strengthens those suspicions. He's played to them for decades.
The DS has been in a nose dive the last few months (mostly rehashing stories from cuck/Breitbart sources), but in the last couple days the content has been steadily improving.

The #2 guy on the DS is hardline CI with the IQ of a mustard seed, so you're right on that one.

Old March 18th, 2016 #549
Robbie Key

Gay Panic on the Alt Right

Greg Johnson
1,238 words

The Alternative Right is subject to occasional gay panics. Throughout most of human history, politics and war have been exclusively male occupations, and in those realms of culture where women took part — such as religion and education — the sexes were still separate rather than mixed. Since this is a political movement, it is naturally attractive to men. Since it is a dissident political movement, it also tends to scare off women.

However, in the present age, all predominantly or exclusively male institutions are routinely slurred as “gay.” The purpose of this charge is to lower trust and raise conflict within male groups and to encourage them to integrate women, whose presence will supposedly provide insurance against future charges of being “gay.”

Generally, this slur originates from the Left, where homosexuality is supposed to be a good thing. But gay panics presuppose “homophobia,” one of the Left’s sins. The Left is quite happy, however, to exploit such sentiments to weaken any male institutions that make individual men or society as a whole stronger, from male gyms and sports leagues to men’s clubs and the military — and now the guardians of the white race.

Unfortunately, the Left is not the only source of gay panics in our ranks. The most recent examples are self-inflicted.

For instance, after the Halloween 2015 National Policy Institute conference, the Two Matts, Parrott and Heimbach, made up the story that Heimbach was disinvited from NPI because a “gay mafia” disapproved of his Old Testament opinions on homosexuality. Their motive was narcissistic rage, and their aim was simply to harm NPI by starting a gay panic, a troll so divisive that it was eagerly promoted by the Southern Poverty Law Center which shares the same destructive agenda. Naturally, there followed a great deal of squeaking and spinning in the smelly hamster cages of the internet movement, which generated a great deal of distrust and ill-will but did nothing to stop or slow down our race’s programmed march to extinction.

The most recent gay panic agitation comes from Sinead “Renegade” McCarthy, whose black marks include linking White Advocacy to flat earth and anti-vaccine cranks, slurring people who think there is more to activism than crazy-eyed women passing out flyers (e.g., Richard Spencer, Angelo Gage, Nathan Damigo, etc.), and basically demanding that the movement capitulate to feminism. Her motives in pushing the gay panic button seem to be equal parts narcissistic rage and feminist entryism.

Which brings us to the question of the proper role of women in “the movement.” First of all, “the” movement is not unified and monolithic. There are multiple groups and platforms, and if you don’t like what is in the offing, you can create something more to your taste. Andrew Anglin thinks women have nothing to offer The Daily Stormer, and that is his right. At Counter-Currents I publish women like Savitri Devi, Juleigh Howard-Hobson, Margot Metroland, and Ann Sterzinger not “because they are women,” but because they do good work. I have done interviews with Lana Lokteff because she does good work. I am also grateful for female donors and organizers, again because they add value to the movement. Finally, I am increasingly intolerant of gamers, MGTOWs, and woman haters, because their ethos is no more compatible with the healthy sexual order we want to create than the feminism they oppose.

But I completely reject the feminist notion that gender parity should be a norm and that we should welcome women — any women, even women who add no value or who objectively detract from the cause — just because they are women. This is war, not ballroom dancing. In my corner of the movement, women who add something to the cause are welcome. I have no time for men or women who add nothing. And men who do nothing but harass or repulse women who do add something need culling.

Gay panics weaken the movement, so how can we armor ourselves against them? There are basically only two options: (1) get rid of all homosexuals or (2) stop caring about them.

The first option cannot work, for the simple reason that gay panics do not require the actual presence of homosexuals but the mere possibility they are present. A male group may be 100% heterosexual, but that cannot prevent a malicious and dishonest person from spreading rumors, making charges, and starting a gay panic anyway.

This means that the endless “purge” threads on internet forums are pointless.

First, there is no point worrying about homosexual entryism, because they are already inside. When I first arrived on the White Nationalist scene in the year 2000, it was apparent that a number of discreet and open homosexuals like Martin Webster were already well-ensconced.

Second, the most enthusiastic purgers are themselves “outsiders” and would-be entryists who are in no position to purge anyone.

Third, the movement is not a monolithic, centralized, Bolshevik party, so talk of purges makes no sense anyway. Again, there is nothing to prevent people from creating their own groups and platforms according to their own ideological tastes.

Finally, as I said before, even if the purgers get what they want, it still does not protect them against gay panics, because the problem is not the presence of homosexuals, but the specter of homosexuality, the mere possibility of homosexuality, which will never disappear.

This means that the only way to protect a group against gay panics is simply to stop caring about it. When someone tries to make an issue of Jack Donovan speaking at NPI or James O’Meara writing for Counter-Currents, nothing stops them deader than simply saying, “I don’t care.” Meaning: I’m not tainted by it. It doesn’t make me dirty. There is no guilt by association. You can’t catch cooties off the internet. So I just don’t care.

Of course, what makes most people care about homosexuals is the Bible, which treats homosexuality not just as abnormal but as an offense against God. This is the source of the intense and irrational anxiety and the sense of moral contagion involved in gay panics. Thus it follows that the more Christian an organization is, the more fragile it is in the face of gay panics. Which implies that the less Christian an organization is, the less susceptible it is to this form of subversion.

This also implies that the recent gay panics in the Alt-Right might eventually strengthen it, or at least certain segments. If Parrott and Heimbach hoped their “gay mafia” slur would split those susceptible to gay panics away from NPI and attract them to Trad Youth, the net effect will only be to make Trad Youth more brittle and NPI more resilient. Because Trad Youth is overwhelmingly if not exclusively male too. Which means that they can be hoist by their own petard. (Someday some jerk is going to suggest that the dust up with NPI was merely a gay spat between bear and twink factions.)

This brings up the question of the proper role of homosexuals in “the” movement. Again, I can only control my little corner of the movement, but my view is that White Nationalism should be “straight but not narrow,” meaning that we should uphold and defend heterosexuality as the norm but also recognize that not everyone fits that norm. But as long as homosexuals uphold these norms and have something positive to contribute, they can and do make our movement stronger, if we stop worrying about it.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2016...the-alt-right/

Old June 1st, 2017 #550
Alex Linder
Administrator

https://altright.com/2017/06/01/greg...eal-with-them/

Greg Johnson’s Attacks And How To Deal With Them

There comes a time when the wider Alt-Right community must simply be made aware of Greg’s unacceptable behavior.

THE EDITORS June 1, 2017 248

For obvious reasons, an anonymous person can never lead anything, let alone an identitarian movement for the future of European peoples. Instead of humbly accepting this fact, Greg Johnson builds up a toxic resentment towards those who outshine him, who are willing to take risks and be public figures.

In a thread on the TRS Forum, Greg Johnson of Counter-Currents Publishing leveled a number of serious charges against Daniel Friberg, one of our Founders and Editors—without offering any evidence. Furthermore, Greg urged the entire Alt-Right movement to “shun” or “expel” Daniel and Arktos Media based on these unsupported—and sometimes illogical and contradictory—accusations.

The controversy centers around the Scandza forum, which held a recent conference at which Greg was a speaker and guest. Before the conference began, Greg issued a request that Daniel should not be allowed to attend (effectively, “it’s either him or me”). Greg’s actions have been confirmed by multiple people on the Altright.com Board who’ve spoken with the conference organizers and others. Bringing this level of divisiveness to Swedish nationalism is bad enough, but Greg made matters worse when, after receiving criticism, he brazenly lied about what occurred, claiming that the conference organizers, and not him, disinvited Daniel, and that, in fact, he urged them not to take these actions. Apparently, Greg has little compunction over throwing his hosts and sponsors under the bus.

More potentially damaging than Greg’s petty lies are his claims that Daniel Friberg,

Doxxed the organizers of The Scandza Forum to the Antifa, apparently in revenge for being disinvited;
Was an “embezzler” of funds from his own company, Arktos;
Destroyed “an endless list of people both personally and financially.”
Greg must either present evidence supporting these allegations or retract them and apologize. Who are the people on this “endless list”? What evidence exist that a man who’s been a leader in Swedish nationalism for 20 years is actually a collaborator with antifa? If Daniel has been so destructive to Arktos, why is the company so productive?

We won’t hold our breath . . . The fact is, no evidence for Greg’s accusations exist; and if any did, Greg would have obviously already published it.

Secondly, it must be made clear that this behavior from Greg is nothing new. In recent years, he has attacked the following individuals, making unfounded accusations, sometimes demanding denunciations, or just randomly kvetching:

Andrew Anglin of The Daily Stormer;
Hunter Wallace of The Occidental Dissent;
Richard Spencer of NPI and Radix;
Matt Parrot and Matthew Heimbach of The Traditionalist Workers Party.

The repeated public and behind-the-scenes attacks on Daniel, along with the people above, stem from Greg’s wish to be THE leader and guru of the Alternative Right (or nationalist opposition or whichever term you prefer). The problem with this ambition is that Greg is afraid to show his face publicly, or perhaps has some reason to hide his identity, and imposes a complete ban on photos at every conference at which he speaks. Moreover, his generic name makes it difficult to do a proper background check on him.

For obvious reasons, such a person can never lead anything, let alone an identitarian movement for the future of European peoples. Instead of humbly accepting this fact, he builds up a toxic resentment towards those who outshine him, who are willing to take risks and be public figures: Andrew Anglin, for running the most popular website among nationalists; Richard Spencer, for becoming the icon of the international Alt-Right and getting the most media attention; Matt Parrot and Matthew Heimbach, for managing to build a real organization, instead of merely hosting small meet-ups; Daniel Friberg, for succeeding where Greg failed, building a successful publishing house, Arktos, hosting the biggest Alt-Right conferences in Northern Europe, as well as co-founding AltRight.com with Spencer and others, etc.

Greg’s disruptive behavior is bound to continue. Until now, Daniel and Richard’s strategy has been to ignore Greg and resist playing his game.

But there comes a time when the wider Alt-Right must simply be made aware of Greg’s unacceptable behavior. Unlike Greg we’re not doing this to issue ultimatums about denouncing this and that person. We fully acknowledge the important accomplishments Greg Johnson and Counter-Currents have made over the years and thank them for it.

We are however deeply concerned about the division he’s creating and urge everyone to question his motives and hold him to the same standards you would anyone else in this movement. Today we are putting down our feet and say that “enough is enough”.

Daniel Friberg, European Editor of AltRight.com
Richard Spencer, American Editor of AltRight.com

Old June 9th, 2017 #551
Sean Gruber

Brown Johnson stirring the shit. Quel surprise. Note the immediate move to moralizing abstraction: a generalized problem of "gay panic" is postulated. Another Platonic Concept floating in the ether to fuss over--oh joy! Instead of naming names and specifics, as Spencer and Friberg do.

Do abstractions exist prior to the people/things they're abstracted from? No.

Moronia (boomers, conservatives et al) boast they fight "liberalism" (a highly abstract concept, basically thin air). Non-cowards recognize reality isn't air. It's concrete: in this case, it's jews.

A thinker never starts with abstractions. Always starts with ground-level, touchable, immediate facts. Never proceeds beyond these without very good reason, and only on the basis of logic, humbly exercised. The opposite way dead-ends in one's transmogrifying into another Alice Rosenbaum or Kip Kikenwald, issuing from an odiferous apartment bombastic word-cathedrals about "the nature of reality" or "the ontology of fascism" that are mostly or wholly wrong.

There is no "gay panic." There are only fags and the people who don't like them, and who either mistake someone for a fag or not.

Fuck these god damn dishonest moralizing abstractions. Fuck them to hell. Sick of that crap.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; June 9th, 2017 at 09:47 AM. Reason: grammar

Old June 27th, 2017 #552
Jerry Abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yeah, funny that. The only unusual thing about Johnson's latest breast-beating i-should-have-known-better is he didn't call Spencer narcissistic. As he has every other person he's fallen out with. But he probably has and I missed it or he will.

There's no fidelity - to people or to principles.

"Lew" got it right - once again, the solid VNN principle of rejecting those who exculpate jews proves its validity as a white-protecting principle

Either you're openly pro-white and anti-jew, or you're not one of us.
I agree with that.

Jared Taylor has been a useful fellow. He's researched, compiled, and published accurate statistics on such things as the differences between whites, blacks, and Hispanics on such things as crime perpetration, IQ, and welfare mooching. But he won't deal with Jewish Questions. He isn't willing to devote to the ways in which the Jews have had a bad influence on Western culture, or have done harm to American society, as much effort as he has spent on (e.g.) racial differences in crime rates.

In principle, it's the same sort of research and analysis. But Jared Taylor obdurately won't go that way. So "why not?" becomes an interesting question.

I don't recall the title or author of the video, but I remember watching it on Youtube, where Jared Taylor called an abrupt end to a post-lecture question-and-answer session the moment David Duke got to the microphone to ask his question. Although he announced "we're out of time" (or something of the kind), it seemed more likely that he was preventing Duke from saying whatever it was he had stood up to say.

On the other hand, I don't think that Jared Taylor is opposed to us, or that he entertains the duplicitous fiction that all antisemitism is baseless or false. His refusal to acknowledge explicitly that much antisemitism is true, and importantly so, might arise from financial considerations.

Last edited by Jerry Abbott; June 27th, 2017 at 05:59 PM.

Old August 29th, 2017 #553
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

I like your articles on National Vanguard, "Jerry Abbott"; that is, if you're the one that writes under the name "David Sims".

Old September 20th, 2017 #554
Jerry Abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrick Fenstad View Post
I like your articles on National Vanguard, "Jerry Abbott"; that is, if you're the one that writes under the name "David Sims".
Thanks. Yes, that's me. [The NA recently] filed a Digital Millennium Copyright Act complaint with Google, accusing me of violating their copyright on Which Way Western Man. According to a source within the NA, these DMCA complaints were automated. The NA didn't know that I was the one hosting the book.

[I removed some previous text in this post, wherein I complained about being complained about.]

Last edited by Jerry Abbott; September 21st, 2017 at 03:33 PM.

Old March 4th, 2018 #555
Alex Linder
Administrator

https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topi...ng/997?page=50

anglin, parrott, azzmador, weev, ricky vaughn, brad griffin... pretty interesting

Old March 4th, 2018 #556
Robbie Key

Quote:
Alex Linder @Alex_Linder
16 hours
I mean, you have people like "Ricky Vaughn" advocating the long march through the institutions as an actual plan. This in a day when a female elementary school teacher with a pro-white podcast makes national news. The word delusional barely covers it.
The Twinky Vaughn's of the world who propose this as a way forward are either idiots or not honest with their intentions. They never acknowledge that the leftists who took the 'long march' always had the media and most of the financial power on their side (jews). The Jews wanted to promote leftism in order to tear down the standards and moral of the White world and thus through media and financial support helped leftists in academia and other areas.

Whites who want to turn the tide through the 'long march' has no support whatsoever in that regard. How hard is it to understand? This isn't about writing the most brilliant essay you can come up with. That's been done. Everything's been written and said. The time to organize and act is here.

Old March 4th, 2018 #557
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Whites who want to turn the tide through the 'long march' has no support whatsoever in that regard. How hard is it to understand? This isn't about writing the most brilliant essay you can come up with. That's been done. Everything's been written and said. The time to organize and act is here.
Spot on.

None of the self-professed intellectuals have come up with anything new or original in years anyways.

There is a thread titled, What should we be doing now?
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=545138&page=4

Remember: All politics is local.

----

First things first

We liberate Whites from racial censorship.

Then we can plan.

It is quite simple, don't make this harder than it is.

- Unknown

------

Over the past three years, I have worked with white nationalists in four different states. First thing I tell them is to stop preaching and start listening.

It is a "long march", so show patience, allow your fellow whites to come to white nationalism at their own pace.

Two years ago there was this guy who wanted nothing to do with white nationalism. Today, I have to tell him to slow down.

Yes, it is always exciting to see someone open their eyes, but I caution them to not make the same mistakes I made years ago.

(They see how numbnuts on this forum constantly bring up some eleven year old photo of me time and time again.)

I warn them not to boast online any of their activities. The feds, Jews, antis, SPLC, ADL get their information from what they find online, so why give it too them?

My only role today is to help others in my area tighten up on their propaganda, to avoid confusion in their message.

No one has any clue how many people in my region is becoming Jew-wise, and they never will. As far as anyone is concerned, I am still the worse recruiter in white nationalism.

Old March 4th, 2018 #558
L. Edwards
Migrant White worker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Brown Johnson stirring the shit. Quel surprise. Note the immediate move to moralizing abstraction: a generalized problem of "gay panic" is postulated. Another Platonic Concept floating in the ether to fuss over--oh joy! Instead of naming names and specifics, as Spencer and Friberg do.

Do abstractions exist prior to the people/things they're abstracted from? No.

Moronia (boomers, conservatives et al) boast they fight "liberalism" (a highly abstract concept, basically thin air). Non-cowards recognize reality isn't air. It's concrete: in this case, it's jews.

A thinker never starts with abstractions. Always starts with ground-level, touchable, immediate facts. Never proceeds beyond these without very good reason, and only on the basis of logic, humbly exercised. The opposite way dead-ends in one's transmogrifying into another Alice Rosenbaum or Kip Kikenwald, issuing from an odiferous apartment bombastic word-cathedrals about "the nature of reality" or "the ontology of fascism" that are mostly or wholly wrong.

There is no "gay panic." There are only fags and the people who don't like them, and who either mistake someone for a fag or not.

Fuck these god damn dishonest moralizing abstractions. Fuck them to hell. Sick of that crap.
Yeah, that was very good, Sean. I tried to upvote but it wasn't working. I hate all these worthless abstractions and phony moralizing by the juden presse et al too. Whoops, no wonder I couldn't upvote. This is an older post !! Still very good.

Last edited by L. Edwards; March 5th, 2018 at 12:00 AM. Reason: muh mistake !

Old March 5th, 2018 #559
Robbie Key

There is something incredibly ironic about 'Weev' and Anglin who are skulking in the shadows of society, probably not even in America, leveraging such heavy criticism against Heimbach, Griffin and that crowd for not wearing the dress they'd like them to do in public demonstrations. Isn't that almost chutzpah?

I think they could present themselves better, but dressing properly is probably the least of your problems. It is easily solved and not really a result of outside forces. What are you going to do about having the media, the government and the judicial system against you? Khaki pants and white shirts don't do crap about that.

Old April 28th, 2018 #560
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Infighting

anglin / weev / vaughn / TRS vs others

Tags
#1, white nationalism, wn infighting

Thread