VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 9th, 2016 #1
alex revision

Default #JeSuisChabloz – British Jews falter over a song

#JeSuisChabloz – British Jews falter over a song

Thursday December 15, I shall be appearing in court for the first time in my life charged with causing gross offence after posting my song (((Survivors))) on YouTube. What makes this case special is the fact that I am not being prosecuted by the Crown; it is a private prosecution taken on by chairman of the wealthy Zionist ‘charity’, Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA), Gideon Falter, who – in order to persuade the judge that publishing my song merits a heavy fine – will have to prove that my song is grossly offensive.

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...r-over-a-song/

Old December 9th, 2016 #2
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post #JeSuisChabloz British Jews falter over a song

Thursday December 15, I shall be appearing in court for the first time in my life charged with causing gross offence after posting my song (((Survivors))) on YouTube. What makes this case special is the fact that I am not being prosecuted by the Crown; it is a private prosecution taken on by chairman of the wealthy Zionist ‘charity’, Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA), Gideon Falter, who – in order to persuade the judge that publishing my song merits a heavy fine – will have to prove that my song is grossly offensive.

It is quite possible that the CPS is unaware of the case at this stage. As well, in order to prove my song grossly offensive, Falter will have to provide the court with an expert’s report. Falter himself, despite his close association with CAA, is not an expert. The summons reads as follows:

On or about 08/06/2016 at within jurisdiction of the Central Criminal Court caused to be sent by means of a public electronic network communications network, namely, a YouTube video under the title “(((Survivors)))”, that was grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character. Contrary to section 127(1)(b) and (3) of the Communications Act 2003.

At this point, I think it is important to stress that out of the three women who reported me to police for alleged harassment and inciting racial hatred, only one is Jewish. During my interrogation which lasted about an hour and half (I was detained in police custody for six hours in total, including more than two hours locked in a cell), the policeman didn’t even mention the Jewish woman, nor did he read her statement – no doubt supplied on the orders of ‘Amanda from Finchley‘.

Ironically, I was arrested by the same police force which, two years ago, had worded a cease and desist letter, sent by recorded-delivery and signed for by the very same ‘Amanda’, who – along with my other non-Jewish accuser – takes equal first prize in the 2016 Professional Victimisation Championships.

As for the Jewish woman, I have hardly interacted with her at all. Only once to offer her my phone number or a chat via Messenger, which she refused, preferring to troll me on a daily basis rather than have a face-to-face discussion between adults. Indeed, the poor victim is still actively doing everything she can to please her pay-mistress, despite my account being suspended from Twitter.

In scenes worthy of a farce, the pack of Zionists out for my blood is now split into two camps : there are those who want to demonstrate next week outside Westminster Magistrates Court and those who do not…

Months of hard graft?

Oh dear, oh dear…

As well, my critics will be no doubt be unhappy about an email of support from a Russian-French philosopher, Anatoly Livry – also of Jewish heritage. Dr. Livry has given me permission to reproduce his kind words on this blog, translated into English.

I would like to send you a word of support: indeed, although being of Jewish origin I do not feel ‘assaulted’ by your songs in E

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/2...r-over-a-song/

Old December 11th, 2016 #4
torquemada

A reminder for those wishing to attend in the public gallery to support Alison -

Westminster Magistrates Court is situated at - 181 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5BR.

Case scheduled for 10am, Thursday 15th Dec.

Old December 15th, 2016 #5
alex revision

Blogger, 52, 'who posted a grossly offensive and anti-Semitic song on YouTube' denies hate crime charge brought by a Jewish charity in a private prosecution

A blogger accused of calling Auschwitz a 'theme park' and gas chambers a 'hoax' appeared in court today in what is believed to be the first private prosecution in the UK for anti-jewish racism.

Alison Chabloz, 52, is accused of posting a 'grossly offensive' video, called 'Survivors', online on June 8 this year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4SvMJSYst

Old December 25th, 2016 #6
alex revision

Bail conditions tightened for blogger facing trial over Holocaust video

Court orders Alison Chabloz not to post "antisemitic or grossly offensive" material on the internet

December 24, 2016

A blogger facing trial over a video which appears to question the Holocaust has been told she cannot use the internet to post antisemitic material.

Alison Chabloz is accused of calling Auschwitz a “theme park” and the gas chambers a “hoax” in a video called "Survivors" posted on June 8.

Appearing at Westminster Magistrates’ Court last week in a private prosecution brought by the Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA), she was given unconditional bail, with a trial date set for March 24.

But the bail conditions have been tightened following a request from prosecution barrister Jonathan Goldberg after fresh online material came to light.

The court ordered on Friday that Chabloz was: “Not to post or send or cause to be sent via the internet or any other means, whether via social media or Youtube or at all, any message or other material which is in whole or part racist or antisemitic and grossly offensive.”

She was also forbidden from posting material relating to CAA chairman Gideon Falter, CAA’s director of investigations Stephen Silverman or any of the group’s legal team acting in the case, or their families, particularly anything that “might lead to the identification of their home or professional addresses”.

CAA brought the prosecution after the Crown Prosecution Service decided not to press charges.

Chabloz, 52, of Glossop, Derbyshire, denies improper use of public electronic communications network.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/c...tions-1.429856

Old December 26th, 2016 #7
H Meerschloss
Middle-aged Member

Tried watching Alison Chabloz (((SURVIVORS)))
but got this on the YouTube channel...

This video is not available in your country

For people in Europe to get round this use a "Catch video" online service such as
http://catchvideo.net/
Copy the url from the Youtube page and paste into box of catchvideo.net
Click "Catch"
and then download the video to your hard disk by right-clicking 'Download' and choose 'Save Link As'
Watch the YouTube from wherever you drop your "downloads".

Old December 26th, 2016 #8
H Meerschloss
Middle-aged Member

Old December 26th, 2016 #9
fyc
fine young casuals

how the hell can anybody but the CPS charge you and have you put on bail ?

Old January 12th, 2017 #10
alex revision

Ost in Space

January 11, 2017

Caroline Ost, along with several others, is desperate for me to be imprisoned for my opinions. She reported me to police for inciting racial hatred in one of my songs (the famous one – views have more than tripled since all this began – see my previous posts).

During my police interview, the officer didn’t even bother to read out Ost’s statement. I’ll be interested to see what she had to say when the time comes. All-a-fluster, Ost continues to tweet about me daily. I’m publishing a few choice examples selected from one of several spreadsheets I’ve compiled using Twitter Advanced Search – a most useful tool if you know how to use it properly. As Ost was blocked, I hardly interacted with her at all on Twitter. Discovering her output has been most enlightening.

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/.../ost-in-space/

Old March 13th, 2017 #11
alex revision

Twitter fishwives’ frothfest continues

March 10, 2017Alison Chabloz

Update: My solicitor informs me that after three months of deliberation (the usual given time is two weeks), the CPS will be taking over the Campaign Against Antisemitism’s private prosecution (see previous posts).

Original blog post:

A Twitter search of my family name brings up the following tweets from two of my accusers:

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...est-continues/

Old March 27th, 2017 #12
alex revision

Zionist-connected Judge Recuses Herself, Crown Takes Over Prosecution & Singer Alison Chabloz Case Adjourns Until June

LONDON. Satirical chanteuse and song-writer Alison Chabloz’ case seems to be a test as radical Zionist censors seek to create a precedent in Britain for gagging critics on the Internet. She is charged under a hazy law the Communications Act of 2003, which was meant to regulate commercial broadcasting, for You Tubes of satirical songs about the holocaust. She was charged for improper use of the public communications network for having broadcast “grossly offensive” material in such songs as (((Survivors))) with lyrics such as, “‘Now Auschwitz, holy temple, is a theme park just for fools, the gassing zone a proven hoax, indoctrination rules.”

http://cafe.nfshost.com/?p=1708

Old April 11th, 2017 #13
alex revision

Update: five months on and still no charge

April 10, 2017

Derbyshire police have dropped the three possible pending charges relating to my arrest on suspicion of harassment and incitement last November (see my previous posts). All that’s left now are two malicious communications charges, for sharing the London Forum video of September’s Grosvenor Hotel performance, which the CPS thus far has failed to serve on me properly by (conveniently?) not paying postage.

Several of my contacts with knowledge of English law and court proceedings have told me that costs so far would already amount to tens of thousands of pounds. If I go to trial in July and lose, I will appeal which will carry the total into the hundreds of thousands – all at the expense of UK taxpayers...

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...ill-no-charge/

Old April 11th, 2017 #14
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Several of my contacts with knowledge of English law and court proceedings have told me that costs so far would already amount to tens of thousands of pounds. If I go to trial in July and lose, I will appeal which will carry the total into the hundreds of thousands – all at the expense of UK taxpayers...

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...ill-no-charge/
Instruct Andrew Davies to warn these haters that their future action(s) may lead to a request that they be sanctioned and listed as vexatious litigants. They should also be warned that costs against them will be called for when these 'prosecutions' are thrown out...
Vexatious litigation is legal action which is brought, regardless of its merits, solely to harass or subdue an adversary. It may take the form of a primary frivolous lawsuit or may be the repetitive, burdensome, and unwarranted filing of meritless motions in a matter which is otherwise a meritorious cause of action.

Filing vexatious litigation is considered an abuse of the judicial process and may result in sanctions against the offender.
Source

Old April 11th, 2017 #15
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

She was on https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/r...13_07_54-07_00

Comprehensive and enlightening as all his shows are.

He is another fucking Paddy so if you have a aversion to the rich tapestry of the English language with a little bit of fucking Paddy dialect.

Fuck off you cunt.

Last edited by EDLIE Stampton; April 11th, 2017 at 01:14 PM. Reason: bollocks.

Old April 27th, 2017 #16
alex revision

Shoahism, Censorship and the Liberal Left

April 27, 2017

Yesterday, I received 50 legal request takedown notices from YouTube, informing me that my entire library of uploads spanning the past ten years has been removed in Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Israel, Italy, Martinique, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Poland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Reunion, French Southern Territories, Wallis and Futuna, Mayotte.

That’s approximately 260 million potential viewers who, if they’re not computer-savvy, are now deliberately deprived of my audio-visual output, whether it’s a subtitled translation of news from other revisionists, almost forgotten songs or short gardening tips. Account managers at the legal firm which issued the requests will be no doubt be satisfied, along with (((whoever))) ordered them to do the dirty on my entire channel. Or perhaps YouTube simply became fed up receiving multiple requests from whining lobbyists and just banned the whole lot in one go?

I’m also happy as this new dose of mass censorship of my work once again shows I must be doing something right.

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...-liberal-left/

Old May 19th, 2017 #17
alex revision

The Persecution Never Ends

By Alison Chabloz

Published: 2017-05-19

Dear all,

Wednesday evening May 17, four police officers turned up at my parents' address in Glossop asking for my whereabouts.

My mother was told that their visit had to do with my case at Westminster Magistrates court, and the officer in charge asked her to ask me to present myself at the nearest police station where I would be told what this was about.

As there is seemingly no warrant for my arrest, I am not legally obliged to attend, nor do I have much reason to trust police at this point in time. They have my telephone number and my email: if they want me to attend, all they have to do is get in touch with me rather than harassing my elderly, unwell parents.

In response, I published two blog posts exposing my accusers Gideon Falter and Steven Silverman of the Campaign Against Antisemitism who, I suspect, are no doubt desperately trying to pull strings in order to have me put into preventative detention until my trial, scheduled for July.

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...es-and-trolls/

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...-met-mr-jones/

Your ongoing support is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Alison Chabloz.

http://codoh.com/library/document/4667/?lang=en

Old June 5th, 2017 #18
alex revision

CPS discontinues original charge for my song (((Survivors)))

June 4, 2017Alison Chabloz

Friday June 2, the Crown Prosecution Service informed my lawyer of their intention to discontinue the initial accusation for malicious communications brought against me by Gideon Falter of the Campaign Against Antisemitism for my song (((Survivors))).

This latest news of yet another charge against me being dropped will no doubt provoke yet more tears from the turgid trio of accusing females (as described here) and who are still gnashing their teeth on Twitter, wanting my blood and even interacting regards my person – in typically clueless fashion – and in public. Screenshots archived.

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...ors/#more-4546

Old August 18th, 2017 #19
alex revision

Update: Unwanted postal deliveries addressed to Mrs Holocaust Denier – Malicious Communications?

August 18, 2017

Apologies for the length of this post. Undecided as to whether or not to contact police, after sleeping on it, my instinct tells me to publish here on my blog.

June 23rd, date of my last hearing, I was finally charged with two counts of sending and two counts of causing to be sent a ‘grossly offensive’ message via a public communications network under the Communications Act 2003. The papers were served on me by the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) lawyer outside Court 1 at Westminster Magistrates, the hearing briefly suspended for this purpose. The next hearing will take place October 25th at 10 am, also at Westminster Magistrates Court...

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...ommunications/

Old September 19th, 2017 #20
alex revision

A Song Is Not A Crime !

September 18, 2017

Alison Chabloz

With just three weeks to go before my next appearance at Westminster Magistrates Court, have the authorities finally grasped the level of malice directed towards myself, my livelihood and my family?

Twice last November, I was arrested on charges of malicious communications and harassment, brought by the very same people whom I had previously reported to police for the exact same crimes committed against me. The difference being that I have lost my livelihood, have had my gigs cancelled and have been harassed in my own home with anonymous, threatening letters.

Rather than do their duty and bring the perpetrators of these crimes against me to justice, police closed their investigations and then arrested me for alleged crimes against these same perpetrators. Apologies for the bad language, but it’s fucking insane.

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...ime/#more-4961

Thread