VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 5th, 2018 #21
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiX View Post
Why do you ask?
Your frantic obsession with Joe and desperate attempts to get him to pay attention to you is quite sad, like that of a woman scorned - you've made 15 posts about him, just in this thread alone.

You appear also to be obsessed with your sexuality, and usually men worry about that excessively, not women. You've said you were subpoenaed by a homosexual, so presumably they assume/know your sexual habits.

Old March 5th, 2018 #22
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Your frantic obsession with Joe and desperate attempts to get him to pay attention to you is quite sad, like that of a woman scorned - you've made 15 posts about him, just in this thread alone.

You appear also to be obsessed with your sexuality, and usually men worry about that excessively, not women. You've said you were subpoenaed by a homosexual, so presumably they assume/know your sexual habits.
Any comments to your ridiculous post are superfluous. RETARD

Old March 5th, 2018 #23
joefrombradford

Quote:
I'm just wondering why someone would feel the need to make a statement like that? I mean, any heterosexual blokes I know wouldn't for the simple reason that they are at obvious ease with their sexuality and wouldn't feel the need to prove anything to anyone, least of all themselves - they are blokes by default. This statement made by Joe says a lot about his psyche and against my better judgement I am beginning to feel a tad sorry for him. Must be terrible to go through all that torture and self-denial - constantly coming on here posting all that macho stuff as a way of shielding his true self. Pretending to be 'one of the boys'. I don't know if it works, but I hear tell of 'sexual realignment therapy'. Maybe he should give that a go.
Well I’m wondering why a heterosexual male, as you profess to be, would feel the need to stab a gay... unless he was scared of being turned into one or outed as one himself.

I’m also wondering how a person serving a long prison sentence for such a “hate crime” would go about having his sentence reduced by a number of years.

Old March 5th, 2018 #24
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
Well I’m wondering why a heterosexual male, as you profess to be, would feel the need to stab a gay... unless he was scared of being turned into one or outed as one himself.

I’m also wondering how a person serving a long prison sentence for such a “hate crime” would go about having his sentence reduced by a number of years.
Simple - it wasn't classed as a "Hate crime" because it never came out in court he was gay. Besides, in 1991 there was no legal classification of 'hate crimes'. It was put down as a motiveless attack. In actual fact it wasn't a stabbing at all really, the bloke just got prodded with the tip of a knife and received just 2 stitches. Does any sane person believe that would warrant an eight year sentence? The judges that presided over the appeal against severity of sentence didn't think it did, and thanks to my Jewish brief I got 3 years knocked off. 5 years was still a bit steep though. The case is actually in Archibalds the legal reference books referred to by barristers and judges. Go look it up you fucking half-wit. This was all common knowledge at the time, when you were still a little boy Joe, before your bollocks had dropped and before you realised you were a homo.

Last edited by NaomiX; March 5th, 2018 at 09:52 AM.

Old March 5th, 2018 #25
NaomiX
Banned

Now expect a three day pause while the retarded knob head refers to his dictionary and composes some deflective answer.

Old March 5th, 2018 #26
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Any comments to your ridiculous post are superfluous. RETARD
It appears you are a man naming himself after a Jewess, thus some severe mental health issues there, who is obsessively stalking across the forum, in dozens upon dozens of posts, referencing homosexuality in most of your posts, threatening legal action and arrests.

I wonder, has there been anyone else on the forum recently, Jewish perhaps, homosexual, desperate to be thought part of the movement, is in a position to call in the police, and obsesses about outing people and tries to police their posts.

Old March 5th, 2018 #27
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
It appears you are a man naming himself after a Jewess, thus some severe mental health issues there, who is obsessively stalking across the forum, in dozens upon dozens of posts, referencing homosexuality in most of your posts, threatening legal action and arrests.

I wonder, has there been anyone else on the forum recently, Jewish perhaps, homosexual, desperate to be thought part of the movement, is in a position to call in the police, and obsesses about outing people and tries to police their posts.
Is this not a forum in which members use pseudonyms? I can call myself whatever I want. The only referencing I make to homosexuality is to that of Joe's. Wtf have I threatened legal action or arrests?????

Old March 5th, 2018 #28
joefrombradford

Quote:
Simple - it wasn't classed as a "Hate crime" because it never came out in court he was gay. Besides, in 1991 there was no legal classification of 'hate crimes'. It was put down as a motiveless attack. In actual fact it wasn't a stabbing at all really, the bloke just got prodded with the tip of a knife and received just 2 stitches. Does any sane person believe that would warrant an eight year sentence? The judges that presided over the appeal against severity of sentence didn't think it did, and thanks to my Jewish brief I got 3 years knocked off. 5 years was still a bit steep though. The case is actually in Archibalds the legal reference books referred to by barristers and judges. Go look it up you fucking half-wit. This was all common knowledge at the time, when you were still a little boy Joe, before your bollocks had dropped and before you realised you were a homo.
Motiveless attack would’ve made it worse, don’t give us any of that shit. You mean to tell me the appeal court were presented with an appeal from a man who was walking the streets stabbing up random members of the public for no apparent reason and they didn’t think he is some sort of psychopath and that he needed 3 years knocking off his sentence?

The more vague you are being about this, the more it’s looking sexually motivated. Why would a straight person feel the need to stab a gay? Was he threatening to out you? Had you been in a secret relationship with him and he dumped you? Were you trying to rape him at knifepoint?

Last edited by joefrombradford; March 5th, 2018 at 11:58 AM.

Old March 5th, 2018 #29
joefrombradford

Quote:
Are you male or female, Naomi?
He’s Male but I think he “Self-Identifies” as a woman, hence the female usernames Barbie, Rachel and now Naomi.

Old March 5th, 2018 #30
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
He’s Male but I think he “Self-Identifies” as a woman, hence the female usernames Barbie, Rachel and now Naomi.

Classic deflecting again Joe. Everybody knows I'm right on the money about you.

Old March 5th, 2018 #31
joefrombradford

Quote:
Classic deflecting again Joe. Everybody knows I'm right on the money about you.
You’re the one who’s deflecting. I’ve never shared a stormfront account with a gay or been in prison for a sexually motivated stabbing on a gay man, unlike someone else who we all know around here.

Old March 5th, 2018 #32
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
You’re the one who’s deflecting. I’ve never shared a stormfront account with a gay or been in prison for a sexually motivated stabbing on a gay man, unlike someone else who we all know around here.
Funny thing is Joe, nor have I. Now where is the proof to either? Yet there is plenty of proof all over this forum of your obsession with gay sex. Come to that, any deviant sex acts. Female paedos is another of your fixations.

Old March 5th, 2018 #33
joefrombradford

Quote:

Naomi is not the person on his avatar. He’s using a photograph of his good friend and sex partner Kevin Wilshaw.

Old March 5th, 2018 #34
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Naomi is not the person on his avatar. He’s using a photograph of his good friend and sex partner Kevin Wilshaw.
LOL, I rest my case......

Old March 5th, 2018 #35
NaomiX
Banned

Can I make something clear here? One individual on Facebook has decided to start using a photo of Yours Truly as his avatar.

I'm not posting on Facebook and have no connection with that forum whatsoever.

I hope that this clears up any possible misunderstanding.

Old March 8th, 2018 #36
NaomiX
Banned

Hey Joe, why have you been making lots of Freedom of information requests on subjects of sexual deviancy? Like the one you made asking for the number of sex offenders living in your home town?? Is that so you can do a bit of networking?

Old March 9th, 2018 #37
NaomiX
Banned

"Pain is weakness leaving the body", hey Joe?

Old March 10th, 2018 #38
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
You are awful. but I like you....

Old March 11th, 2018 #39
NaomiX
Banned

I take it back, I too am now regularly checking Wilshaw's FB posts and having a good chuckle at the pathetic and rambling imbecile, eaten up with his own self-importance and minor celebrity status as the new poster boy for the liberal/far-left. Trying to kid himself more than them, that what he has done he has done for some noble humanitarian cause, and not what he has done in reality - save himself from a prison sentence by selling out to something he has been diametrically opposed to all his life. Vile creature.

Old March 11th, 2018 #40
NaomiX
Banned

After seeing him post this, I'm seriously thinking of reporting him to the RSPCA..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	29026514_156003601753981_7565775901984555008_n.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	10090  

Thread